PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Love You

AriesChan
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
IC :http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=121878#post121878

((This was originally a story idea but i lost my writing mojo and i was hoping making it into a RP would help generate ideas))

It would have worked out so great...would have been oh so..amazing. They were, with out a doubt..perfect for each other. Atleast she thought so, no one would ever know what he felt, if he felt anything. But there was a problem.

They are half-siblings.

So basically it's about a girl who is in love with her half brother. She began having feelings for him around the age thirteen and now she's twenty three and it seems as though she has forgotten all about her little crush. That is until the holidays roll around and their parents invite their kids over to spend time with them.

He's there with his wife, her twin brother is now seeing her best friend, and she's trapped in a corner wondering why her heart hurts so much.

So, yea the story has incest to it and it's going to be sort of a reflection...like roleplay lol, whereas there's alot of going back and forth between when they were younger and now...

Characters:
Sister:AriesChan93- KeyAura Geitenshi
Twin Brother:
Half Brother(he is three years older than the twins):
Bro's wife/HighSchool Girlfriend(same age as half bro):
Sis' bestfriend/Twin's Girlfriend(two years younger than twins,couldn't stand the twin brother back in school):
Highschool Friend of Twins/Has feelings for the sis(one year older than twins):

Character Sheet:

Name: KeyAura Geitenshi
Appearance(real or anime is fine though anime is perferred): http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/Rinuerico/Anime%20Girls/0097.jpg
Personality: She is cheerful yet quiet. She often stays to herself or spaces out due to the fact she's trying to sort out everything; especially her emotions. She enjoys making her family and friends laugh and when she's feeling down or angry she distances herself from people. Not wanting them to get dragged down also or worry about her. She can hold a grudge and can be very spiteful towards people, you can usually tell because her voice goes from cheerful and light to bitter and sarcastic.
Extra: She went abroad for college and fell in love with the place she was at and lives there..perhaps there were other reasons for staying away from home? This would be her first time seeing her family since she left highschool(she did communicate with them while she was away just never got to see them face to face...unless via webcam lol.)

*Siblings have the same dad and different moms, so they have his last name(Geitenshi). The Half-brother's mom died when he was born which is why his dad remarried*

I guess that's it xD....any questions...suggestions...interest? lol I'll add more later.

Naluc
01-15-2010, 01:04 PM
(work in progress) (the half-brother)

Name: Hiroku Geitenshi
Appearance:http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/Junai_no_alex/Anime%20Males/AnimeMaleII.jpg (his hair is actually brown.)
Personality: A bit of a "wise guy" who thinks he knows everything. He hates to be wrong and when things don't go his way. Despite these faults, he still somehow manages to come off as a nice, caring person. He also is a bit of a klutz, but tries to play it cool when something silly actually does happen.
Extra: Nothing in particular (subject to change)

I'd also like to know if there are any important staples from your story that I should incorporate into the profile to more accurately generate your ideas.

Stilted
01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Sis' bestfriend

Okay, did this quick, but you porbally understnad what sort of character archetypes I'm trying to use here.

Name: Haruko Kurokawa (not sure where you want this to take place, just looks like Japan.)
Appearance: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f150/xWonderfullyxEmox/Anime/girlworkingonbike.jpgThe pic also showcases one of her favorite hobbies.
Personality: Haruko generally appears to not have a care in the world; a free spirit. She generally goes with the flow, though she often causes distress for others, as she is quite mischievous and childish for an adult. However, dry drunk and smoker, she may be repressing alot.
Extra: strangely enough, even though she has her own set of problems, she try her best in to help or console those in need, though it often makes her come of as a hypocrite. Her methods are usually cryptic, a habit which has persisted since her youth with Geitenshi.

AriesChan
01-15-2010, 10:23 PM
thank you both for your characters ^^ *acceptance cookies* now we need the other brother and the wife...the one guy is sorta optional. As for the half bro, he does have some sort of feeling for his sister. You're free to work with that however you want ^^

Naluc
01-16-2010, 12:07 AM
alrighty.

Cheshire
01-16-2010, 03:07 AM
Damn, should have found this sooner XD I uh... actually have experience working with this... uh... kind of story >_>;;

I am not a pervert D: I just love off-beat romance stories D:

AriesChan
01-16-2010, 04:21 AM
*giggles* now you have me questioning my own morality lol. which role would you like?

Naluc
01-16-2010, 04:57 AM
It's okay. It's fictional, therefore needs no morals. If anyone complains, boohoo. freedom of speech ftw.

AriesChan
01-16-2010, 05:05 AM
xD thanks ^^. if push comes to shove then i'll just play who ever is left and then i'll start the IC ^^

Cheshire
01-16-2010, 05:32 AM
Um.. I dunno if I'd do that well as any of the open ones ^^;; hence why I wish I got here sooner, I would probably have taken the half-brother XD

AriesChan
01-16-2010, 05:38 AM
well, naluc are you still deciding? or are you definately being the half-brother? Maybe you two could decide?

Naluc
01-16-2010, 01:35 PM
I'd really like to be the half-brother. so...

Maikuolan
01-16-2010, 02:50 PM
"I think I love you, so what I am so afraid of–!"

Sorry. Reminded me of the song.. <.<

Interesting RP! Already involved in too many to give any any more of my time, but definitely interesting. :)

Cheshire
01-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Eheh, it's fine Naluc, no worries ^^;;

AriesChan
01-16-2010, 10:39 PM
so are you interested in playing another role? if not that's fine ^^

Naluc
01-17-2010, 12:49 AM
If I had still been indecisive I would've let you have it.. >_<

Totenglaut
01-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Name: Mellanthe Geitenshi
Appearance: ignore earshttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/Suffer_my_666/girl%20anime/Blonde%20and%20Brown%20haired%20anime%20girls/Beautiful.jpg
Personality: Mellanthe isn't delibrately cruel. But sometimes she becomes so absorbed with something else that she becomes cruel. She's absent-minded to the point of it sometimes being annoying. However, she's pretty likable because of her calmness.
Extra: Mellanthe was an exchange student from France.

AriesChan
01-17-2010, 03:03 AM
oh it's fine Naluc, i was just making sure. your character is accepted Totenglaut ^^ thank you

Cheshire
01-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Yeah, no big, and nah, I don't think I'd do good with any of the others, but good luck with the rp, I'll definitely keep an eye on it, though XD

Naluc
01-17-2010, 03:52 AM
You better! >:o

Totenglaut
01-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Ah. crap forgot to mention Mellanthe is Hiroku's wife

AriesChan
01-18-2010, 02:04 AM
oh i knew, it's cool ^^ im bout to start the IC..i'll just play the twin.

Naluc
01-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Cool beans. I needed something to quell my boredom.

AriesChan
01-18-2010, 02:29 AM
IC : http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=121878#post121878

Merry
01-20-2010, 04:44 PM
please hold the spot of Twin brother for me.. I'll work on a char sheet today! :)

Merry
01-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Name: Makoto Geitenshi
Appearance http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff96/Needful/Anime%20Males/AnimeGuy2.jpg

Personality - Makoto is a normally shy, quiet, reflective person. He hates to draw attention to himself. He is very caring and comfortable around people he knows. He loves to paint and sculpt and reads at a voracious pace. He loves his sister dearly and is looking forward to seeing her again since she's been away. He is very protective over his twin and wants to see her happy. She is perhaps the only thing in his life he is passionate enough about to take a stand in regards to her safety and happiness. When it comes to anything revolving around Key, he changes into this big brother protector. He started dating Haruko shortly after his twin left for school overseas, she brings out the devil in him, and he loves her madly.

AriesChan
01-22-2010, 09:24 PM
yay! *gives cookie* thank you

Merry
01-22-2010, 11:41 PM
hurray! cookies! :)

Stilted
01-23-2010, 09:14 PM
I can work with that. Muwhahaha! It was inevitable anyway!

Okay, back to buisness. I was sorta guessing with Haruko and Makoto as minor characters that I'd probally have to go for a comic releif along with possible trickster mentor. Sorry that I didn't exaclty do my best, tried to abirdged what I wanted to do anyway. Hard to go back to more compact post.

Merry
02-06-2010, 03:17 AM
*bump - bump - bump*

Stilted
02-06-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm still game for this...game.

Merry
02-06-2010, 08:49 PM
me too! :eager:

AriesChan
02-06-2010, 09:10 PM
yes im sorry >.< i sort of forgot about this one *prepares for flaming rocks of doom* so i believe i shall post to get it moving ^^