PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection [PG 13]

Yamimoon
01-16-2010, 03:54 AM
The country of Silveran had been living peacefully with its neighboring country of Defearia. Until one day the country of Defearia decided that they wanted to country of Silveran’s fetal land. They asked their god Iqua for help in this endeavor. The god who was in human form since his decent unto the people agreed, and so started the war. He had chosen four warriors of his tribe to inherit the power of his Crystlains. These four would be known amongst the people as Iqua’s horsemen. They attacked the country of Silveran.

After the Fearian’s started the war with Silveran’s leader Tractus the god of time that had protected the country for centuries. He had decided to awaken his Cristonians giving them to four of his most trusted warriors. They became known as Mystics, and lead the fight against Pandora and his horsemen. The war caused both sides to loose many lives in the twenty years that it was fought. In a final ditch effort the Mystics fallowed Tractus into a final fight with their enemies.

After a long battle they finally were able to seal Iqua and his Crystlains away. As soon as that happen the people of Defearia surrendered, and peace returned to the land. The Mystics then built temples that would house the powers of the Cristonians. The god Tractus blessed his Mystics with everlasting life, as a gift to them when he sealed himself and his Cristonians away. So that if one day if they needed him they could have the knowledge of how to break the seal. He hopes that that day wouldn’t ever come.

But unbeknownst to the Mystic’s and Tractus the Fearia were working on unsealing their god once more. They had found a way about ten years after the war ended. This ritual uses the power of blood. With that the god Iqua was freed once more, and vowed revenge against the Mystics. He awakened his Crystlains and gave them to the four that resurrected him. He now had his sights on the Mystics. This was about three days before the Star rain festival. Iqua made his way into the country of Silveran and went straight to the city of the stars. Destroying everything that was in his path.

The Mystics heard of what was happening and the day of the festival they awoke Tractus from his seal. By this time Iqua had already mad his way into town. Tractus didn’t have time to awaken his Crystlains. When Iqua struck. So Iqua and his horse men were able to kill the Mystics, and as Iqua was about to kill Tractus he gave him a warning. “One day we will all return, and when that happens we will send you and your Horsemen to purgatory!” This was said right before Iqua’s sword took his head.

The people of Silveran were enslaved under orders of Iqua, and were made to work in building the kingdom of Pandemonium. Where Iqua ruled that land. Now the people work on the fields that supply Iqua and the Fearia with everything that they need. The temples of the Mystics are the only things that remain of their old kingdom. The people of Silveran know of the final words of the God Tractus, and spread the prophecy. This was the only thing that gave them to hope to continue living. They made it into a song that would not be seen a treasonous act against Iqua.

“One day the fallen will return to the land that has been forsaken. Brining the power of the ages back to the weary land. Taking the pledge of the sacred power. Removing the destruction, and pledge from the land. Returning it to its former glory. Returning peace to the land that has been forsaken.”

Now a hundred years later the prophecy has come to pass and the Mystics have been reborn, but they have no true memory of their lives before the one they are living now. They only have faint dreams, which are gone the moment they wake up. There is only one that remembers, and is trying to find the others to return them to their former selves. But the god Iqua has caught wind of what is happening, and is looking for the reborn Mystics. He has sent out his horsemen out to find them, and kill them. Before they have a chance to awaken, and challenge him.

Now it is a race to see who will win this war. Will the Mystics be able to return to themselves, and revive the power that was sealed away in the temples? Or will Iqua find them before they are fully awakened. Only Time will tell, and Tractus is running out of it.

Characters
(The names are for the spirits. You can have a nickname for them if you want.)

Gods
Tractus - Yamimoon
Iqua - Yamimoon

Mystics (Cristonians)
Ignis (Fire)-
Aqua (Water) - Nonangelic92
Terra (Earth) - Honey
Ventus (Wind) - Roan

Horsemen (Crystlains) (Same here.)
Shil (Shadow)- Shadow
Vel (Poison) - Totenglaut
Teuivae (Illusion)- Toxias
Dalsein (Lighting)-

Profiles

Name-
Age- (Not younger that 18, but not older that 30)
Sex-
Weapon- (A weapon that you will receive later in the story. A picture of it would also be nice, but is not necessary.)
Alliance- (Tractus / Iqua)
Appearance-
Personality before Recantation- (Want to know what you were like in the past)
Personality after Recantation- (How you are in the future. If any changes.)
Bio-
Cristonian/Crystlain-
Nickname-
Appearance- (Picture of your spirit)
Personality- (its personality.)

Rules
All of the rules for RPA apply.
Make sure that you play nice.
The most important rule is for you to ‘Have Fun‘!!!

My Profiles

Name- Tractus
Age- 25 in current incarnation
Sex- Male
Weapon- Staff
Alliance- Tractus
Appearance- http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Confused.jpg
Personality before Recantation- He is calm, and is never rattled, and is also duty bound.
Personality after Recantation- He is calm, and is never rattled, and hates to see the suffering of the people he was suppose to protect. He will do anything to see them freed.
Bio- Not much is known of what he has been doing since his return. The only thing on his mind is to find the Mystics and reunite them with their Cristonians before Iqua finds them.
Cristonian/Crystlain- Nefras
Appearance- http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Candy.jpg
Personality- She is a kind spirit that loves her master.

Name- Iqua
Age- 27 in current incarnation
Sex- Male
Weapon- Sword
Alliance- Iqua
Appearance- http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Julias%20RP/sieg-1.jpg
Personality before Recantation- He is cruel and loves to see the suffering of others. He wishes only for destruction, and devastation.
Personality after Recantation- His personality has not changed in the many years that he has ruled since Tractus was delta with.
Bio- He has made the people of Silveron suffer for his imprisonment since he has ruled over them, and is not likely to change. Only in recent times has he been worried. The only thing that he worries about is his Hoursmen not being able to find the reincarnations of the Mystics in time. He also wants to make sure that they suffer another death by his hands. He will make sure that his kingdom will last for eternity.
Cristonian/Crystlain- Ramuna
Appearance- http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/x-color-pandora.jpg
Personality- She is a spirit that will give her all to he master, and will not let anyone disturb his plans. She also likes to watch as her master destroys the lives of people.

roan
01-16-2010, 08:13 AM
I'll get right after mine but I do have one question. Who is the second apperance suppose to be? Their helper? Or does this only apply to the gods?

Yamimoon
01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Sorry about that!! I forgot to mention that the Cristonian/Crystlain is a separate being that gives you your powers. That is who the second picture belongs to. They are your partner, and fight alongside of you in battle. There is more to it, but that will be reviled in the RP.

The ones that belong to the god's work in the same way, but are different.

If there are any other questions let me know!

Honey
01-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I think I got it, how's this?

Name- Zola
Age- 18
Sex- Female
Weapon- Tonfa (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/Weapons-Talim.jpg)
Alliance- Tractus (Mystics)
Appearance- Zola (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/Picture122-1.jpg)
Personality before Recantation- Much the same as now, though less people friendly.
Personality after Recantation- A quiet, gentle girl always ready to lend a hand or some advise. Thoughtful and prone to stubbornness, she follows her instincts and is very caring and kind. She is usually rather calm and when angered her temper is quite explosive.
Bio-Zola’s family lives in a small town and works the fields along their fellow villagers. All of the people are overly protective of her, as if sensing there is something different about her. They shield her from Iqua’s men as they do all their daughters but to a greater extreme, often hiding her entirely out of sight.

Cristonian/Crystlain- Terra
Nickname-
Appearance- Terra (http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/PamelaRPG/sprite.jpg)
Personality- Nurturing and supportive, she’s always ready to please her mistress, can be a little overbearing at time with bouts of unmovable and impractical stubbornness. Rarely listen’s to anyone other than Zola.

Yamimoon
01-16-2010, 10:49 PM
That looks good Honey!!

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Name- Kali
Age- 23
Sex- Female
Weapon- http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uploads/ninja-blade-whip.jpg
Alliance- Tractus
Appearance- http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925920231/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/28/anime_girl80.jpg
Personality before Recantation- Quite, smart-mouthed, witty
Personality after Recantation- Funny, witty, sarcastic, accident prone,
Bio- Born to a high-class family, that gave money to Iqua so they could stay high class. Lives as a merchant, trading trading goods to the people from the people.

Cristonian- Aqua
Nickname-
Appearance- http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/DA/DAR/DarkAngelAlchemist13/1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg but without the crosses

Personality- Funny,follows his heart, smartalic, has a crush on Kali

Totenglaut
01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Name- Sharlae
Age- 25
Sex- Female
Weapon- http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww152/vincentbloodbane/Weapons%20Shop/SpikedBallMace.jpg
Alliance- Iqua
Appearance- http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv144/Huruki_202/6.jpg
Personality before Recantation- Sharlae was always a flirt. She was also deeply sadistic and disturbed. In fact her spirit doesn't seem to be any where close to what the others are.
Personality after Recantation- Sharlae now isn't much different. The only thing that changed that instead of being a flirt now she's downright seductive.
Bio- Sharlae loves the feeling of being in charge. But what she loves more is killing. With the help of Vel she has developed several painful ways of killing people. Mostly men. And the majority of them are killed by her Deadly Kiss. She however changes when around Iqua. She has always feared what he could do to her regardless of what Vel does. It scares her so much she usually remains silent around him.
Cristonian/Crystlain- Vel
Nickname-
Appearance- http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/Mick1717/evilspirit.jpg
Personality- Vel seems almost subserviant to Sharlae. He seems to be complete obsessed with her. In fact he's extremely protective of her revealing a deep anger whenever anyone tries to hurt her. However, like Sharlae he is frightened of Iqua...well in this case it would be Ramuna.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 02:41 AM
I may edit my character sheet, for I am having some new ideas.

Yamimoon
01-17-2010, 06:58 AM
All the profiles look great!! You are aloued to make any changes you whant as long as you let me know. As soon as we get a couple more of Iqua's horsemen I will get the RP started. If you know anyone that would like to join bring them in!!

roan
01-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Workin' on mine!

roan
01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Um, do our characters have to be human in apperance? Or, of the human race at all?

Yamimoon
01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Ventus needs to be a human like charecter, but the spirit can look any way you want.

roan
01-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Oh, mother fuck! Ugh, bad news guys. My boyfriends boss's wife is going have surgery and will be in the hospital a few days. Not sure how many but a few. Anyway, she wants to use my internet card so she isn't "bored" while in the hospital. I wish I could tell her "no" and "read a damn book" but, yea, complicated. So, yea after tomorrow morning I won't be on the internet for maybe four days.

I feel shitty because I haven't even got my character sheet up. I'm so sorry about this and when I get back I will have my CS finished and posted.

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey Yami I edit my character sheet

Yamimoon
01-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Hey Roan don't wory abouot it. I was waiting for some more of the Horsemen positins to get filled. I have no problem waiting till you get back. As long as everyone else dosen't mind.

Well see you soon.

Nonangelic the profile looks good!!

Honey
01-20-2010, 03:52 AM
Woot! 4 more peeps to start :)

roan
01-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Name- Amos (Pro: Ah-mos)
Age- Twenty-nine
Sex- Male.
Weapon- Silver staff with beautiful intricate engravings.
Alliance- Tractus
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Characters/Half_elf_.jpg
Personality before Recantation- Vain, snide, "hero".
Personality after Recantation- Gentle, thoughtful, respectfull.
Bio- Amos lived a simple life in the country on a small wheat farm. His parents, wanting more for their son then they ever woud have, spent nearly all their gold on education for him. When ready Amos traveled to cities, selling his smarts in various ways.
Cristonian/Crystlain- Ventus
Nickname- Tusie (Pro: TWO-see)
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Realms/Olessa_by_vexiphne.jpg
Personality- Bubbly, naive, curious.

roan
01-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Back! Hope I did it all right.

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 01:26 AM
I like it ^^

(Vel and Sharlae are lonely)

roan
01-22-2010, 01:46 AM
T'anks!

(I got the idea from your combo, actually.)

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 01:48 AM
How so? -curious-

roan
01-22-2010, 02:08 AM
I liked the fact that you were playing a male and female. I've never played a male character before and I thought that with this RP I could maybe try it out for the first time with a good background.

roan
01-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Oh, and go post in Skahvynyn, too. :P

Yamimoon
01-22-2010, 03:08 AM
The profile looks good Roan!! But just to let you know that any one borne into the Silveran race will be treated like low class by any of the fearin's. No matter how much money or power they have. That is just the way of Iqua's kingdom. All except the families that support him, they are still treated badly, but they do have some say. But not much.

I was just letting you know.

As soon as we get a couple of more players I will oppen everything up. And if you whant to play more than one charecter you can.

roan
01-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Got'cha.

RisingPhoenix
01-22-2010, 08:17 AM
I want to join, what spot is open?

Yamimoon
01-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Mystics (Cristonians)
Ignis (Fire)-

Horsemen (Crystlains)
Shil (Shadow)-
Teuivae (Illusion)-
Dalsein (Lighting)-

Theses are the positions that are open.

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 08:21 PM
-points to horsemen-
We need more evil people :3

toxias
02-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Do you mind if I reserve Teuivae? ^^ Thank you!
Also, do you have a preference for which gender I play? (I know some gms like gender balance so...)
I don't mind.

toxias
02-01-2010, 11:40 PM
double post...is there a way to delete posts here?

roan
02-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Only admins and mods can delete. We can only edit what we've posted. Kinda sucks, honestly.

toxias
02-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Ah...I thought so.
Well, thank you!

roan
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
You're welcome! ^-^

Yamimoon
02-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Teuivae is all yours!!! I don't mind witch sex you play, but it would be nice to have another male in the group of charecters, but the choice is up to you.

toxias
02-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Alright, thought so. Hopefully I'll have a charrie up for you soon; sometime this week. Bother me if I don't XD

toxias
02-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Let me know if I need to change anything! Also, is the IC up yet? (sorry for my obliviousness...XD)

Name- Kuril Aravis
Age- 28
Sex- Male
Weapon- http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z134/Simpleonly000234/Mithrodinsword.jpgAlliance- Iqua
Appearance- http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z134/Simpleonly000234/blizzardlord.jpgPersonality before Recantation- Kuril was arrogant and rather high-minded. He looked down upon most people as below him, even his fellow horsemen. He was extremely intelligent, but by no means charismatic. He loved being in a position of power, and often do many things to obtain this position.
Personality after Recantation- Kuril has actually, unlike many of his brethren, changed in his reincarnation. He is no longer arrogant and stuck up. He still highly enjoys being in power, but now he utilizes his diplomatic skills to get it. He doesn’t like drawing attention to himself. However, many find it simply impossible to argue with Kuril. He’s very convincing, never loses his temper, and is always very even-minded. Very few manage to get under Kuril’s skin. If he ever gets angry, one wouldn’t be able to tell. However, Kuril has no qualms about releasing Phobia on those who refuse to listen to him. He’s not the most sadistic of the horsemen, but by no means is he the weakest, although he appears not to be skilled in combat. Basically, Kuril shows little of what he actually feels.
Bio- Kuril always was a quiet and unassuming child. However, he was always listening, not letting on how much he knew. He never took advantage of the riches his position of birth gave him. But Kuril never pitied the Silverans. He simply saw it as the way of life. He wasn’t excessively cruel, but neither was he kind. He was rather strict in his demands.

Kuril eventually took his father’s place as a very influential Baron that had direct contact with Iqua. When Iqua felt that the Mystics were about to be awakened, Kuril was the obvious choice.
Crystlain- Teuivae
Nickname- Phobia
Appearance- http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z134/Simpleonly000234/phobia.jpgPersonality- Phobia is literally the incarnation of fear, panic, and pain. He’s sadistic and cruel, and absolutely loves the agony of others. He literally feeds off of it. The more of it he takes in, the stronger he becomes and the more his bloodlust increases. He’s nearly uncontrollable and strangely seductive. Like Kuril, he actually can be very diplomatic…when he wants to be. But he usually only uses this skill to lure people away so he can kill them very very slowly. Phobia is actually quite thoughtful at times, but there isn’t an inkling of kindness in him. He often disagrees with Kuril strongly, but doesn’t dare touch him.

Mysteria
02-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Moved to the correct forum. Anything with a pg 13 or higher rating must be played out in the mature forum per RPA rules!

Yamimoon
02-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Moved to the correct forum. Anything with a pg 13 or higher rating must be played out in the mature forum per RPA rules!

Sorry about that!! I will be more carfull in the future.

Toxias the profile looks good.

Just to let you all know I will hopefully be getting the IC up on this RP by the end of the week. I would have like to have one horseman, but that is ok.

nonangelic92
02-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Oh did I meantion I edited my character sheet. I cant remember if I did or not.

Yamimoon
02-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Yes you did tell me!! It is a good profile!! I hope that this RP does well. This is my first time creating one.

Honey
02-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Yay!! Only three more people needed!!

@Toxias - I love the pic of Phobia

MidKnight
02-11-2010, 01:20 AM
I'll join.

toxias
02-11-2010, 02:03 AM
@honey: Lol, I've actually been waiting for a roleplay to put him into. XP
@Yamimoon: For the first time GM, I'd say you're doing pretty well. I really hope this rp is grow wings. ^^

Yamimoon
02-12-2010, 07:16 AM
@ hell knight

You can join!!

@ toxias

Thanks!!

shadow
02-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Name- Styx
Age- 25
Sex- Male
Weapon- Swallow
Alliance- Iqua
Appearance- http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/shadow_dance/?action=view&current=blindfoldedguy.jpg
Personality before Recantation- He was a calm man that loved to cause pain to who ever he was fighting. It didn’t mater what kind of pain. As long as he could hear their painful cries, and see their pained faces it was fine. He is cruel with a hint of sadistic pride.
Personality after Recantation- Nothing much has changed with his personality, but he can no longer enjoy seeing them in pain.
Bio- From birth he was blind, but yet could see. No one could understand this about the child. As he grew his family died, and he was rooming the streets around Iqua’s palace. He was then caught steeling from the palaces kitchen, and taken to Iqua. He was only 15 years old at the time. Iqua saw something in the young man and decided to let him live as long as he became his personal servant. Styx agreed, and from that moment on he served Iqua’s every whim.

As he grew and Iqua was starting to feel the presence of the Mystics presences more choosing Styx as one of his Horsemen. He from that moment on became a man of importance, but he is still Iqua’s servant no matter what.

Cristonian/Crystlain- Shil
Nickname- N/A
Appearance- http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/shadow_dance/?action=view&current=Anime47.jpg
Personality- This spirit is as cruel as his master, and loves to see the blood of anyone that he can play with. He never cares about what others think about him, for he is independent. Thanks to his master lust for the pain of others, he gets his fill of it as well. He will obey his master no matter what this is just his way.

Yamimoon
02-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey Shadow it looks good, but you didn't post the pictures!! As soon as yo do I will except your charecter.

We only have two more to go!!-super- I will be getting the IC up soon. No more delays. We can have the others join as soon as they are created!!

nonangelic92
02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Hey Yami. I'm sorry to tell you this hun but Im taking a leave of absence for a while. My computer crashed. I would have loved to have done this. I will miss you all. I leave my character for the GM to control til then.

Yamimoon
02-16-2010, 09:19 PM
That is ok!! I will work around you not being there, but I don't wish to control your Character. So you can bring her in once you get back. I don't have a problem with that. I will not have the RP advance to fare until you return, but we will be getting this started.

The IC is now up!!

Let the future be decited!

shadow
02-16-2010, 09:53 PM
All fixed!! Sorry about that

Yamimoon
02-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Looks good shadow!!

Honey
02-17-2010, 04:17 AM
So do we (Tractus' people) start in the City of Stars/Night

Yamimoon
02-17-2010, 05:09 AM
Yes we are all meeting in the City of the Night.

That is where the story is going to begine. All of the charecters for some reason or another are heading to the City of the Night. There Tractus will find you.

Honey
02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
kay, exellent I'll have a post up in a few

Here's the IC link (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2723) For those of you who can't find it.

roan
02-19-2010, 10:00 PM
From what I gather our spirits must take the form of some inanimate object and cannot enter the city, right?

Yamimoon
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
From what I gather our spirits must take the form of some inanimate object and cannot enter the city, right?

NO! That is not the case. The spirits themselven never change their apperances. No matter how many years have passed. The spirits can walk freely in the city. The reason that I had my spirit turne into her crystal form, is because all of the spirits of Iqua would now who she was. That would not be good.

Also the spirits of Tractus are sleeping in their temples, and are awating for their masters to come and get them. This will be done as soon as the RP starts to get on its feet.

roan
02-20-2010, 07:08 AM
OH! Okay! ^_^ Understand, now. Thanks for clearing that up for me! I'll work on a post soon.