PDA

View Full Version : Manslayer (Miyavi and Levias) [M]

Levias
01-16-2010, 04:30 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/kagome132465/Anime%20Boys/m190180432.jpg

Levias watched as life went on around him with closed eyes. He could hear children playing, hammer's banging on metal - Probably Swords or weapons - People running errands, Guards catching a thief, and a pitter-patter of running children towards him.

His emotionless eyes opened. He saw a group of children staring at him. He growled, and flashed a menacing grin, showing his sharper-than-average fangs. The kids blanked in terror, before an educator came up behind them.

"This is the demon we captured to protect our whole country. The King did the world a favor. This thing is a true manslayer." She said, glaring in hatred at Levias. He spit down at her, and it almost hit her, but she moved right in time. From inside his cage, he could see her fear. The cage was magical. The Anti-Elemental sealing on it was the only thing keeping him from leaving.

“I will murder you…” Levias said with a menacing voice as he glared down at the teacher. The children paled in fear of his gaze. He softened it upon noticing the children thought it was meant for them. He hated seeing children, not because he hated them though. He hated making children scared. He may be a demon, but his morals are his own. He growled to scare them off, and it worked. The children scattered, to Levias’ amusement, and the teacher’s dismay. He chuckled, before closing his eyes again.

His heart wrenched when he saw a flock of birds flying. “I should be spreading my wings…Not condemning them into this infernal prison…” He mouthed out breathlessly. His hands that were tied behind his back clenched together, again trying to break the steel chains that wrapped them next to each other. The chains stretched out slightly, until Levias ran out of energy. “Damn…” He said, sighing. Then, a sound of horns ran through the town. The King soon came by on his steed, waving to the townspeople with his hand, while the other hand held the supposed ‘sword that defeated the demon’. Levias spat out again, and this time, it hit the mark. The wetness slapped against the king’s hand that was waving. Levias smirked as everyone stopped their cheering or whatever they did. The Lord General came up in front of the cage, screaming, obviously furious.

“You dog! How dare you insult our Lord in such a way, I---“ He started, but was interrupted by the king raising a hand. “Enough, General Haus…Everyone, let this demon bring no fear into your hearts!” He started, turning to look at the crowd of people that had gathered. Nobles stood in fine silks and gold jewelry while the peasants wore their everyday clothes. “I have slain him before! If I must do it again, then by God’s name, I will!” He yelled, erupting a cheer of victory from the crowd.

“No you won’t…” Everyone stopped, to see Levias, with glowing Red and Silver Eyes. “Next time I will eradicate you like the scum you are. You were lucky that I hadn’t eaten, and that sword is a fraud, no sword stabbed me!” Levias yelled, his tone an octave lower. The crowd slightly lessened in numbers as people ran away in terror. The king also blanked in fear, and the Lord General turned to the populace, convincing them that the demon was lying. The King rode away, still fearful of the terrifying gaze that stayed on him until he finally made it into the castle.

Ankolyste
01-19-2010, 03:34 AM
http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/Miyavichan/Anime%20and%20RPC/AnimeGirl.jpg

Miyavi yawned as she was awakened by a knock at her door. "Lady Miyavi, Its time to wake up. Your father has found you a few suitors." A soft voice cooed to her.

Miyavi sighed and rubbed her eyes "Tell them all to go away!" she called out as she rolled over and sat up, her short blonde hair frizzed and absolutely messy.

"But Lady Miyavi. Your father has insisted you being married by this autumn. You are the only heir to the throne my lady."

"Just, get my bath running." She snapped as she ran her fingers through her hair and stood, tossing back the curtains as she looked to the bright sky. Glancing down at the garden below her window she sighed, there were atleast eight men standing in it. Her suitors. Rolling her eyes she closed her curtains and went into the bathroom just down the hall, cleaned herself in the hot bath waiting for her and then went back into her room in her robe where three maids waited for her with her clothes in hand. She grabbed her unmentionables and pulled them on, raising her arms as two of the maids wrapped a white corset around her and began to lace it.

"This is a new gown from a neighboring kingdom, three of which your suitors are from. They brought this dress special hoping you would be more obliged to say yes."

"Thats ridiculous." Miyavi said as she gasped slightly, the corset tightening around her. She glanced back and then steadied herself with her bed post as she was tugged against, the corset tightening again. "My father is rediculous to think I will take a suitor."

"My lady you are almost Twenty one and if you dont take a suitor before you are twenty two your heirship will be passed to your cousin." The maid said as she grabbed Mivavi's new dress.

"That was out of line!" Miyavi snapped.

"I apologize My Lady. I just want to see you in your rightful place on the throne."

"I will take my place on the throne with the man I love, not some Suitor wanting an easy wife..." Miyavi groaned as the dress was slipped over her head and laced up the back. It was a beautiful dress but it was bought for all the wrong reasons. With a sigh she went down the grand stairs where the suitors now stood with her father on the end of them.

"So my lovely daughter?" He asked as he smiled.

Miyavi looked at them again, and then looked at her father. "None of them." She said as she turned to leave "I apologize for your wasted travels." She said bluntly as she walked out into the garden looking at the flowers she sighed.

"Miyavi!" Her father shouted as he followed her. "Why not any of those men? They are all fine and handsome! They would be great Kings."

"Father please. I dont want to talk about this, again." She said as she walked away from him towards the stables.

"You only have a year left my daughter! And towns are getting tired of being denied their best suitors. You wont have much of a choice soon." He called to her.

"Then pass down the throne!" She yelled back as she turned around "Maybe I dont want to be Queen of this damned kingdom!" She shouted as she spun back around and pulled herself onto the white horse in the stables, riding out of the garden and into the town bareback. Riding through the town on a swift trot she got excited screams and many people saying hello to her. She just smiled and waved like she always did.

"Lady Miyavi!" A woman's voice called to her, Miyavi stopped and looked to the woman running towards her. "Your father was just here, but he had to leave. It would be such a great learning experience if you could come by the manslayer's cage and speak about your father if any questions arise. Oh please?! I dont mean to be such a bother but its for the children!"

Miyavi sighed and nodded, following the chatty woman to the Manslayer's cage. Miyavi had never really been anywhere close to this area before. Whenever she was out with her guards they always advised her to stray away from this place. Looking up at the demon she tilted her head slightly as she blinked. 'He doesnt look like a manslayer...' was all she could think in her mind. Her following the teacher had drawn another crowd, them never seeing Miyavi around without guards.

The teacher woman turned to the small crowd of children and villagers and pointed at Miyavi "We have a special treat this morning everyone. The King's only daughter herself, Miyavi." The crowd cheered slightly and Miyavi half smiled as she waved a hand. "So Lady Miyavi, tell us how you feel to have such a great Demon slayer as a father." She stated as she turned to Miyavi.

Miyavi blinked a few times and cleared her throat "Uhm...My Father is a great man. And Im proud of him for being so brave..." She glanced up at the demon again and then looked back at the crowd. "Im absolutely ecstatic to have him as a Father." Miyavi spoke what she knew the crowd wanted to hear. But she couldnt help but feel as if she were ignorant. She never heard the story between her Father and the demon. Her father never really spoke of it unless asked, and that was a story she wasnt too interested in.

Levias
01-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Levias had fallen into a state of half-consciousness like he had done so many times before. It was a state where he was neither awake nor asleep. His body and mind were still alert, and his eyes were still open, but he wasn't really listening or watching anything that happened around him. One of his special abilities was to see wherever there is air. He could watch anything, but it took tremendous focus. As his eyes traveled around in their invisible form. They stopped above the large city. He looked down, adn saw a small trail of dust leading towards him. A girl who looked to be in her late teens or early adulthood was riding a horse, wearing a royal gown of some form.

Levias' eyes flashed white before turning to their dull, natural state. His emotionless face twisted as he saw the teacher come up with the woman he saw riding towards him. SHe was yelling something about the princess, and Levias' eyes grew darker. He growled and his fangs grew slightly. So this was the offspring of the man who imprisoned him?

My Father is a great man. And Im proud of him for being so brave..." She started. He watched as she glanced back to him, before saying she was happy about her father imprisoning him. He spit out at her, just like he did to so many others. It missed by a few inches. "Damn you to the lowest layer of hell! Your fucking father is a coward! He is so petty that even the lowest of Demon's could crush him. If I wasn't god-damn starving and exhausted I would have murdered him!" Levias yelled, venom dripping from his voice.

Many of the townspeople flinched away from his voice. It became demonic-like again, the octave in it going lower. "And when you all won't even fucking expect it, I'll escape. This magical binding will only last one more year." He said menacingly, his eyes now pitch black.

His eyes turned back to normal, adn they lightened. His darker side screamed in anguish, before his voice returned to normal. "Just leave me alone..." He whimpered in pain, falling and curling into a ball. What is this pain!? He mentally screamed.

Ankolyste
01-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Miyavi jumped slightly as he yelled out, looking up at him as her brow furrowed. A coward? Petty? Her Father? She rolled her eyes as she pulled her dress close to her and then hopped down from her horse. The crowd gasped as she did so, as if it were something oh so forbidden to do for royalty. She huffed slightly as she grabbed her dress and walked up to the cage as if she had a very important mission in her mind.

"Lady Miyavi! He is dangerous! And vile! Such a monster!!" The teacher yelled to her as she started to chase after her.

Miyavi rose a hand and the teacher stopped dead in her tracks. Miyavi made her way towards the cage, standing there for a moment and looking at him balled up in pain. Looking to the silent anticipating people Miyavi narrowed her eyes and then sat in front of the cage. Gasps and instant conversation erupted from them as they pointed and wondered what in the world she was doing. Being silent for a few moments she placed her hands gingerly in her lap and took a breath "Whatever you have against my father, dont hold it against me. I wasnt the one to entrap you in this cage for so many years so I would appreciate it if you didnt hold your scorn for me." She said simply as she waited for his reaction.

Levias
01-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Levias heard a voice in his insanity. Break free...The wind...Key...Prophet...War...Peace... This had happened to him once before. The day before he was captured. His demon side tried to find what it meant in the large banks of knowledge.

Then, he heard a warning voice. It was old, and sounded slightly familiar. He opened his eyes out of their stupor, and they glazed over the Princess who walked forward to him. No one came this close to him. It was touching, yet made him want to get out even more.

Despite being a demon, He was completely misunderstood when he came into the town.

His black hair flew with him as he slowed down. The demon dropped from the sky and into the thick brush surrounding a city. He walked out adn onto the pathway, bleeding from several gashes across his entire body. He wheezed in breath, and spit out some blood.

Then, an Arrow went through his arm. Another came, but missed. A man in royal-golden armor rode up, and smacked the demon across teh face with the pommel of his blade. The demon growled and said simply "I do not wish to harm any of you...Please..." The guard's came up from behind, and grabbed him. The blood spilled onto tehir armors, and some of them ran over to a bush and vomitted. Levias' eyes shut, and he felt himself get slashed across the stomach once by a Longsword.

Levias remembered the day well. He looked down to the Heiress. "Fine. I Hold no grudge against you as it is, and you make a valid argument. Your father is a pig-headed fool who will die though..." He said, narrowing hsi eyes at the other bystander's.

Ankolyste
01-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Miyavi snapped her fingers as he looked from her and narrowed his eyes at the others "Please dont scare the villagers...They already fear you. Dont give them more reason to." She said as she then looked to them and then back to Levias. Standing she rose her hand and wove it from left to right. "Please, leave this place. Go on with your daily lives." She said as she then looked to the teacher. "No more tours today. If they ask, blame my father." She said as she then sat back down and looked to Levias as the people started to leave.

"My father is a great man. He protects this Kingdom with his life and sword personally. If it werent for him this Kingdom wouldnt exist as well as it does." Miyavi said as she flattened her dress out. "He would give his life for this village...if he knew someone would take the throne of course...." She paused and rubbed her forehead while taking a breath. "My father is, though, very proud and doesnt always think before he acts." Miyavi watched Levias.

Levias
01-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Levias watched as she dismissed the people. Many of them left, but a few nosy ones clung to the outskirts of teh area, seeming to be doing other things. The blacksmith was again hammering on metal. The merchants were again selling.

Levias scowled at her when she began to praise her father. He spat ot the side, to clear his throat out, and began to speak. "He's a king. He sit's in his throne while the soldier's on teh frontlines lose their lives left and right! I fought against and with some of his soldiers on the border's as jobs! They don't nearly have enough quality of weaponry and armor. They died so quickly, only to be replaced by more eager suicidal's. I'm sorry for any insulting or offense, but your father is a complete and utter asshole." He finished, nodding slightly.

Now, onto another issue.... He thought, before shaking his head. "Why are you even here, talking to me. I've never seen you, And I would think your father would keep you as far away from me as possible." He said, looking down at her, his eyes silver again.

Ankolyste
01-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Miyavi just shook her head when he spoke about her father. She never was into the whole war side of ruling a Kingdom, its one of the reasons why she didnt WANT to lead. As he nodded she just leaned her chin in her hand and looked at him, listening to him continue on. Miyavi found it fascinating that he was such a 'ManSlayer' and yet here she was talking to him and not an ounce of fear came into her heart.

"You havent seen me before because I dont usually leave the castle without guards, let alone at all. I only go to public affairs and other events that require Royalty to be there." She said as she then straightened her back and tightened her hands onto her dress. "And I couldnt care much less about if my father wants me here or not." She said firmly as she narrowed her eyes "Im not his little girl anymore, he cant tell me what I can and cannot do anymore." Rolling her eyes she took a deep breath as she calmed herself. "Besides, Ive never really heard of you before. My Father has never really mentioned what happened. I knew there was a demon, I just didnt know he...you were here in the village."

Levias
01-24-2010, 02:11 AM
Levias nodded as she spoke, and watched her every movement with his aware eyes. When she spoke about the King never talking about it, he chuckled. "The damned coward... He knows that he didn't defeat me. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a savage, in fact, most demons are not. We are actually very intellectual." Levias explained.

There was no breeze, so Levias tried to make one. A few seconds later, a light breeze passed through, and Levias' eyes closed in content. "What do you think of the Wind? Or the Sky, whichever you prefer to answer." He said, looking down at her

Ankolyste
02-17-2010, 04:22 AM
Lady Miyavi pushed some hair that were caught by the wind behind her ear so they couldnt escape into her face again. "Im not sure what to think about demons. Ive never known one personally. I know of demons that are dastardly and evil...and very good tricksters. So why should I not just assume about you?" She asked as she blinked a few times as she looked up at some tree pollen rolling through the sky as it was caught by the wind.

Thinking about his question she paused as she watched the stolen pollen float away in the distance until she could no longer recognize where it was. "Honestly, I love the wind. It always feels as if some lovely butterfly is whispering in my ear...and the sky is just beautiful. I could stare into it forever if I were ever able to do so." Blinking down at him she smiled slightly "Why do you ask?"

Levias
02-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Levias sighed, and shook his head. "Typical human. Beliving those bull-shit stories and folklore...Although we are good at deceiving, I wouldn't call us dastardly. Maybe injustified or corrupt, but not evil either. What is evil anyways? Your definition of evil is probably completely different from mine." He said, looking up into the sky, watching as spores flew off from nearby flowers.

He shook his head, clearing it again. "The Wind is my element...The Sky is where I belong...My wings deserve to be spread, not confined to this small space...I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't trouble you with this...So how did you end up hurrying here from the luxuries of your castle?" He asked smoothly, his words rolling off of his tongue with procticed ease.

Ankolyste
02-18-2010, 05:27 AM
Lady Miyavi suddenly scoffed as she crossed her arms and tossed her head to the side, moving any stray pieces away from her face. "I would rather be anywhere in the world than at my home...Somewhere exotic...somewhere bare and desolate...somewhere just away." She snapped in a hushed tone so the other villagers wouldnt decide to listen and go blabbering to her Father.

Looking at Levias for a moment she flattened the top of her dress as she arched her eyebrows and spoke in a snappish tone "My Father has lined suitor after suitor up for me so I can marry, settle down and take over the Kingdom...Just what a princess wants right?" She shook her head "All those pompous males thinking they can just easily waltz into my Kingdom and demand my hand in marriage and be King of this land without even lifting so much as a finger...They are all cowards. Greedy pigs. All of them. They just want the Kingdom...and the royal package that comes with..." She said as she pulled her knees to her, resting her elbows on them and leaning her head onto her elbows. "I dont want to get married to a spoiled brat...I want a brave individual who can not only protect my heart but the entire kingdom..." She sighed and there was a moment of silence as she looked back up at the sky "Sometimes I wish i had my own pair of wings to fly away on..." She said idly as the wind blew her hair behind her.

Levias
02-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Levias patiently waited through her speech. He nodded when he thought he should, and he took mental notes about himself being right about nobleborn men. As she listed off her complaints about them, he let a very rare smile pass on his lips.

When Levias thought about it, she was nothing like the rest of the humans he had met. "You sound like you just want to fall in love. Even we demons understand. We are not emotionless murderers, as I have said before. I don't understand your predicament though, because I have not had to deal with it. Though I do know the feeling of being 'Trapped' against your will." He said, shaking his head

He smirked. "Having wings is an amazing experience. I love it." Then his demeanor changed, he sulked over, and his hair shadowed his face. "I love it so much..." He said in a longing voice.

Ankolyste
02-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Lady Miyavi looked at Levias, her eyes caught onto him as if she were studying his very soul. Blinking a few times she contemplated many things in her mind, looking out over the town, Taking in a breath as she saw her palace guards coming down the road asking about her to the many people who were on the streets doing business. Looking back at Levias she scooted slightly closer to his cage. "What if I told you that you may be able to fly again, even sooner than you ever thought before..." Miyavi said as she smiled slightly to Levias, knowing that he would ask her how she planned to accomplish it. "In the far east side in the palace walls lives a priestly woman who uses many types of white and black magic. She could surely break this cursed cage."

"Lady Miyavi! What are you doing near this vile Satan spawn?!" A guard shouted as he came up the hill "Your Father is looking for you. He will be quite ups-"

"Tell my Father I have a proposition to make. It is important. Tell him that I will meet him here in an hours time with my proposal." Miyavi said as she rose her hand as the guard was about to speak again "Tell him to bring Lady Tauta with him along with anything for a special seal for a demon. Go, Now." The guards, completely dumbfounded nodded slightly and turned around as they made their way back to the castle.

Levias
02-22-2010, 12:38 AM
At first, Levias was going to yell for having her lead him on, then, she began to explain. He nodded in an understanding way, looking slightly surprised. He smiled slightly until the guards showed up.

Her assertive act surprised him even more. And I thought humans were wrong about us? Man, I need to stop stereotyping Princesses... He thought bluntly, looking on still aghast as the guards left.

"So why are you doing this? Is this for real?" He asked, pinching his forearm with his opposite hand. "Wow..." He said, watching her smile slightly. "I really have no idea how I would thank you if this works..." He said, scratching the back of his head slightly.

Then, he heard a horn, and a trample of horses in the back ground, seeing dust lift up about a kilometer away. "Their going to be here soon..." He said, shaking his head in disbelief. The king did not look pleased

Ankolyste
02-22-2010, 01:08 AM
Lady Miyavi stood and awaited for her father to come up to her, she knew he was angry and knew he was going to yell and carry on about how she needed a husband to protect her from demons such as Levias. Looking at Levias she looked back towards her father "You need to pay attention to everything I say and not decide to run your mouth no matter what is said understand? If this is going to work you need to trust me."

"Miyavi!" Her father yelled as he got off of his horse and came up the hill. "What is the big idea of you calling me here with Lady Tauta? Just to see this beast's face again?"

"Father." Miyavi said as she stood straight and cleared her throat. "I have a proposition for you." After her father arched a brow she continued "The reason why I do not go for these suitors you call in is because how do we know that the man is not an assassin sent to take out the kingdom from the inside?" She asked as she nodded to him "I do not trust those from places I do not personally know. Now..." she paused and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear "I know I must be married soon enough to take the throne and so I have come up with an idea. I want a personal guard over me at all times."

"Miyavi, that is easy to do. Why did we have to come up to this damned hill and bother Lady Tauta just for you to say that?" The King asked laughing slightly.

"Because. I want this demon to be my guard." Gasps from the other guards and listening villagers sounded as her father's face twisted angrily.

"That is absolutely ridiculous! Never! This foul beast will kill you and the rest of the kingdom while we sleep." He shouted as he grabbed Miyavi's arm angrily as he pulled on her "We are going home and you will be guarded by our Kingdom's guards."

Pulling her arm away she crossed her arms "Then I will not be wed. I will renounce our Family's title and let the neighboring Kingdom take over." Silence.

The king closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he let it out frustrated. Rubbing the back of his neck he looked at her again "How do you plan on keeping him controlled? by simply asking?"

"That is where Lady Tauta comes in. She can enchant a trinket that keeps him tame as well as close by me so he can't disappear."

Lady Tauta nodded and brought her bag close to the cage, looking at Levias. "You young demon must make a choice. Either you can promise to protect this girl and the trinket will hold you to it....or you can lie and be foul and as soon as the trinket touches you, your soul will be obliterated and you will never be reborn... You must answer me honestly. Will you protect Lady Miyavi and the Kingdom?"

Levias
02-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Already, right after the king came, Levias was getting angry. The man had called him a beast yet again. But he held his tongue, quite literally, between his teeth. He even began to taste a slightly metallic liquid running into his mouth slowly from his tongue.

Then, when she began to explain her crazy plan, Levias looked shocked at her. She wanted Him to become her bodyguard? He shook his head in disbelief before the king yelled and thrashed like a child. When he said that the demon would kill them in their sleep, all Levias could think was Maybe you... with such malice that the grim reaper would look away for a moment.

Levias growled a chuckle out when she basically blackmailed her father into accepting it. He did also agree with her father. How did she plan to keep him in control. Then his mind went on and on in its own confines, before he realized that the priestess was speaking to him.

"Yes..." He said, looking once over at Miyavi as she put it around his neck. He went up to touch it, but the priestess stopped him with a gesture.

It will shock you to death if you try to take it off..." She said, watchinmg him carefully. He nodded, and brought his hands down.

"So...Am I getting out?" He asked, slightly impatient and really wanting to get out.

Ankolyste
02-24-2010, 12:49 AM
The woman turned around and took Lady Miyavi by the hand and placed a similar looking trinket around her wrist. Locking it together she made Miyavi's other hand press down the emerald that began to glow as it was pushed into its right place. "This ensures that if he goes away too far from you that his trinket will react. The emerald now has your biological fingerprint inscribed to it so you are the only one who can take it off. But be warned, taking it off will release his as well. So be careful. Understand."

Miyavi nodded her head and looked at it before looking to him and the enchanted barrier between them. For that moment she was extremely nervous about the whole situation. What had she just agreed to? She didnt know him more than a simple conversation. Her big mouth had just gotten them both into quite the situation. Smiling sheepishly towards him she nodded to Tauta "Go ahead and release the enchantment." She said as she nodded, her heart racing then.

The King looked back to the guards around him and gave them a silent command. They rose their swords in defense just incase the demon decided to lash out at any of them. He grabbed at Miyavi's hand just as the priestess released the enchantment and unlatched the large lock to let the front of the cage fall to the ground, releasing the demon. Miyavi tugged her hand away, feeling it to be the right thing to see him first hand out of his cage...even if he were feeling quite...malicious towards her or her father.

Levias
02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Levias watched in continued disbelief. SHe was actually doing it. He expected her to bluff out at any given moment. Then, the magic occured. He sighed quietly in a slight pleasure. Just the feeling of nearby magic granted him a moment of euphoria.

Then, the gate opened. The magical Blockade dropped, and he breathed in his first breath of REAL air (At least to him). The air now had the magic feel that he was used to, and he created a light wind around himself.

When the wind died down, he opened his eyes. One was red at the retinal area and silver at the pupil area. The other was Pitch Black all over, no white (Not even the outside), And the inside was an 'X' that was slightly thick, and was silver.

"Not many people see a demon's face of judgement. You are simply fortunate that this face was caused by the euphoria of the Wind, or there would be many lost lives here..." He said to the King, his eyebrows down in a glare.

Then he turned to the priestess. "I believe one of my associates may have dealt with you before priestess. His name was Kyz." At the name, she nodded, and smiled softly. "He says that if any of us ever saw you to say thank you. He's dead now..." He said, a tone of sadness coming at the end of his statement. The priestess' expression flinched, and changed to a more depressed one, before switching back.

Finally, he turned to Miyavi. "I don't know how to thank you enough. I actually did not believe that you would do it. I am sorry for doubting you." He said, before kneeling. Now, to humans besides any priests or Clerics or any of them related to the Magical world, this would seem like a normal bow to royalty. THe priestess gasped.

This was a sign of complete and utter gratitude. It meant he would give his life freely unless the receiver of such an act told him specifically not to. It was not servitude, but it was the lowest (Or highest in this case) a demon could go in giving away their pride. It's not like I had much left anyways...

Ankolyste
02-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Miyavi watched carefully and intently as he came from the cage and spoke with Lady Tauta, about someone from his past as well as hers. They both seemed very saddened that the one mentioned was no longer alive, but Miyavi didnt understand. She probably never would, but she was willing to try to learn. As Levias spoke to her she smiled and nodded, his words were surprised but very respectful unto her. Glancing back to her dad she gave him and the guards a nod, their uneasy statures relaxing but their faces remaining. Looking back she saw Levias just as he was about to go to one knee, her eyes widened and she looked down at him and glanced up at Tauta as she gasped, looking back down. She blinked a few times, slightly assuming that it was rare to have a demon kneel to a human. Miyavi guessed it was something good for her sake. A smile resided on her face as she placed a hand onto his shoulder "Thank you, and you may thank me in time by keeping to your word and being my personal guard." She said slowly and in a slightly formal tone, mostly so her father would stay off her case about accepting him.

Looking at her father she cleared her throat "Father, I will meet you back at the castle when it is dinner time." She said plainly, her father's face still twisted in hatred for the beast who was now kneeling to his daughter.

"Fine, But dont be late." he said and hopped back onto his horse and rode off through the largely gathered crowd. They stared at Miyavi and Levias in awe, their voices raising in their gossip.

Miyavi rose her hands and held them until it was silent. "Upon formal orders, disperse from here or be charged with loitering." She said sternly, watching the faces of the women change as they damned her in their minds. There were spurts of comments coming from them as they left. 'She has damned us all.' 'He will kill us in the night.' 'He will take our children!' 'I hope that witch never leads this Kingdom.'

Lady Miyavi's heart sank as she heard the last comment about her leading the kingdom. Looking away at the sky she sighed, shaking her head. "Its in the royal decree you know... It says that the job of the royal family is to make everyone in their Kingdom as comfortable as possible..." Looking to Levias she narrowed her eyes "No where does it say those inhabitants must be human..."

Levias
02-24-2010, 02:51 AM
The lone demon in the whole area watched as the King left with a scowl or grimace. As he left, the man spit down, purposefully tempting the Hot-tempered demon to charge after him. Levias bit his top lip, and clenched his fists, but turned away.

Then, the gossiping started. Sometimes Levias hated all of his enhanced senses. Now was one of those times. He heard all the Women's fantasies about the two of them having a secret affair. Another thought she had overpowered the demon and forced it to become her slave.

Levias wanted to go strangle the women who were making snide remarks about his new charge. She had already proven herself to him, which normally took at least a week. He bit his top lip again, succesfully drawing a drip of blood. He licked it up, grimacing slightly. He actually hated the taste of Blood with a passion. It reminded him of a piece of rusty metal.

"Don't listen to them..." He said, not looking her in the eye, instead making teh wind run through her hair.

Ankolyste
02-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Miyavi looked at Levias, smiling a sad smile as she pushed a lock of hair that had been caught by the wind behind her ear. "But they are my people...or will be my people once I choose to marry." She said as she looked out into the distance at the castle where her father was just about getting to. Nodding slightly she cleared her throat "But i guess not all my people will like me, or my decisions right?" Lady Miyavi ran her hand through her hair as she moved it to her neck, rubbing it. She honestly wasnt sure what to do now. She had her body guard, he was indeed happy. Miyavi didnt want to rush back to the castle, her father may just order out a new slab of suitors since that was his main concern...the well being of his kingdom after he was too old to lead. Tightening her fist she sighed "Well now, since you have been cramped up in that cage for so long...anything you have in mind to which you would like to do?"

Levias
03-03-2010, 01:55 AM
He watched as her hand sheepishly went from her hair to her neck, where it stayed. He watched her every movement, as if memorizing. He nodded, and sheepishly scratched his neck.

"Well...I haven't had a good meal in ages..." He smirked slikghtly afterwards. It was weird for him, being able to talk to someone; A human no less; so freely. He had lost that privelage long ago.

Ankolyste
03-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Miyavi smiled to him and nodded "Alright." She said as she looked towards the castle "Dinner should be almost ready by the time we get there. We always have plenty to eat and Im sure that there will be a bountiful amount for you to enjoy. And it is delicious as well." Miyavi nodded to him again as she looked back at him. Motioning for him to follow she looked down the hill at her horse and glanced back at him. "I wish I had your own horse to offer you. But I didnt know any of this would happen." Miyavi commented as she walked down the hill and climbed atop of her horse. Looking back at him she grabbed her mount's reigns "You can walk alongside or if you dont mind letting the princess escort you.." She chuckled slightly as she offered her hand towards him "You can ride with me."

Levias
03-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Levias looked off towards the castle with a sudden hunger in his eyes. That and a hint of mischief. "Do you know how much I can eat?" He asked slightly jokingly. It was true, after being fed food that could possibly be related to manure for years, he was dying to fill his stomach. It was really funny to him, because no matter how much he ate, he never gained weight.

Levias followed her, shaking his head. "I don't need a horse, What you have done is far enough." He said, before blinking at her offer to ride with her. He smirked.

"Say, I need to un-stiffen some muscles. How 'bout a race?" He asked, glancing from her to the castle. "Trust me, I will keep up."

Ankolyste
03-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Lady Miyavi chuckled and nodded to him "Alright, A race it is." She looked towards the castle and rose her arm pointing to it, "The start will be here, and then end just before the gates of the Castle. Alright?" She declared as she grabbed onto the reigns of her horse, looking back at him "The winner..." She thought for a moment, wondering what exactly she had to bargain with. "Gets one favor." Miyavi said as she smiled, tightening her grip onto the reigns, chuckling slightly before she looked ahead of her and then kicked into her horse gently "Go!" Her horse grunting and then trotting down the rest of the hill, speeding up as he hit the straight dirt path through the village that lead towards the main road. Lady Miyavi laughed as she nudged her horse again, pulling the reigns to the right to turn onto the main road that lead up to the gates of the castle that was quite a bit in the distance. This would be the straightaway to the end of the race, which meant they would both be able to get to top speed if need be.

Levias
03-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Levias smirked as she said go and took off. He began running. At first, his steps were awkward. As he ran, his body flickered in and out of the visual plane of regular humans. After ten seconds, he was side to side with Miyavi.

He looked at the quickly incoming castle. People watched in awe as a dust trail sped beside the princess' horse. Levias smirked. "Do you want to know something?" He yelled over the wind in his ears.

This feeling of being free...It will not stay for long...We are coming for you, KagéKazé(Shadow-Wind) And when we do, all feelings of security will be lost. You will never trust again. We will make your life miserable

Ankolyste
03-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Lady Miyavi looked over at Levias as he caught up to her, leaning into her horse. She looked over at him as he asked her if she wanted to know something. Smiling down at him she nodded "Sure. Knowing things is half the fun of living." Miyavi said excitedly as she nudged her horse forward again, trying to win the silly race of theirs.

Levias
03-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Levias smirked slightly, showing a sharper-than-average fang. "I'm jogging..." He said teasingly, slowly increasing his pace so that he was only a few inches in front of her.

"And I am still restrained by this charm." He said, before hopping up into the air, and landing at a complete hault right where the entrance stone-work began. "I guess I win." He said, offering her a small grin, and a hand to help her off of the horse.

"Better luck next time My Lady" He smirked once more, his fang hanging slightly out.

Ankolyste
03-13-2010, 04:25 AM
When he admitted to her that he was jogging her face dropped, blinking at him as he got in front of her. Smiling she started to slow down her horse as she got much closer to the gates, letting her horse come to a trot before stopping at the gate. Her horse was exhausted as it was breathing heavily. As she came to a stop and he declared his win she laughed and nodded "Alright. You win." Lady Miyavi took his hand and swung her leg over her horse, tightening her grip on his hand as she slid off of her horse and placed her feet onto the ground. "You now have one favor to ask of me. You can use it now, or later." She said smiling as she let go of his hand and grabbed the reigns of her horse, handing them to one of the guards standing there. "Take my horse back to the stables and tell young Maro to feed him and brush him." The guard nodded and then turned around to start bringing him back, glancing at Levias uncomfortably.

Lady Miyavi flattened out the top layer of her dress, looking to Levias as she began to walk towards the main stairs leading up to the main doorway. "We will surely have to have another race, that was a lot of fun." Nodding she started up the long white marble stairs, holding the front of her dress up so she wouldnt trip on it. "As long as I get a head start?" Miyavi chuckled.

Levias
03-13-2010, 04:50 AM
Levias mischieviously smirked. "Oh no, I'm saving this favor." He said in a slightly teasing voice. The guard stiffened as he passed by. He stopped in awe. She had kept walking quite a bit ahead of him as he stared around.

She LIVES here?

The place was bigger on the inside than the outside, if it was possible. It was bigger than most Demon Fortress'. He quickly caught up, stumbling over his feet onve or twice, and shook his head clear.

"Yes, though you technically did have a head start. My limbs were still stiff at the beginning." He said, trying to get her flustered or pissed off. He liked doing that to people.

"So where is the Dining hall?" He asked, and suddenly a low gurgling sound was heard. Levias' cheeks reddened slightly, and he turned away. "Sorry about that..." He said, referring to the growl his stomach had just let loose

Ankolyste
03-13-2010, 05:08 AM
As Lady Miyavi continued up the stairs she glanced back at him "Yes but next time it will be a better head start." Miyavi chuckled as she looked back up to the top of the stairs, finally getting to them she nodded to the guards and they opened the grand doors that lead into the main atrium of the castle. When he asked of the dining hall she was about to answer him when she heard a gurgling noise, looking at him and then to his stomach. Blinking a few times she smiled at his apology. "Dont be sorry, I am sure that dinner will be ready soon enough."

They were then greeted by a man in a suit, he bowed to Miyavi before nodding to her. "Dinner is being prepared at this moment. I will ring in fifteen minutes when it is plated." He said politely.

"Thank you Niles, Would you mind telling our cook that we have a guest with a great apatite and to make a triple meal for one please." Lady Miyavi said as she nodded back to him.

"Yes Ma'am." He said as he bowed again, looking to Levias for a moment before bowing to him as well "Sir." Turning around he went through two large golden doors to alert the cook of the bottomless pit that had just walked into the castle.

"Well since we have a few minutes until dinner, Would you like to take a look around? I can show you to your room...if you would like." Miyavi said as she smiled to him.

Levias
03-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Levias chuckled. "As you wish milady..." He said jokingly about the head-start. He was amazed at the staircase and the architecture. It was nowhere near as crude as the demonic architecure in the planes of hell.

"Good...Food is all I need at the moment..." He grumbled, smelling some delicious aromas using his heightened senses. He almost started to drool, but the servant came up in clothes that made Levias feel almost inferior.

'I guess the clothes sometimes do make the man...' He thought, wathcing as he left with the air of polished dignity.

"Sure, show me." He said, looking to her. His eyes shined slightly for a moment before going back to the dull, demonic state that they always were.

Ankolyste
03-16-2010, 01:39 AM
Lady Miyavi chuckled and looked at him "Loosen up. Dont let anyone in this castle intimidate you alright?" She spoke to him as she went up the long staircase in front of them and turned to the right. "This entire side of the castle is mine. So if you need to wander try to stay within this half of the castle, alright?" She said as she crossed the hall and through the large doors that lead to a grand hallway with ceilings so high a grand balloon could easily float. "Mainly this hallway." Walking down she pointed to different doors to the left and right, listing them as she walked. "Library. Study. The Art room. The breakfast nook, when I dont feel like eating with the family. The lookout, complete with map of the stars. The bathing room which is connected to the steam room beside it. The restroom. The linen closet. My closet, which was moved when my room became far too crowded with dresses. And this..." She said stopping at great golden doors lined in rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, and many other sparkling jewels, "Is my bed room."

Pushing open the doors she smiled at her large room. It was much like the size of a small ballroom, complete with diamond chandelier above her large bed covered in pillows and silk blankets. "Excuse the mess." She chuckled as she walked into the room. On the east side were Grand windows of stained glass, on the other side was clear windows that looked out over the mountain sides as well as the great field just outside of the village. "Since this is last minute, you will have accommodations in my old closet. Hope that is alright with you." Lady Miyavi spoke as she walked to a smaller jewel lined door and opened it.

The closet was about half the size of her entire room which was decorated with old painted pictures, in the middle of the room was a bare Queen sized bed. "That was my old bed. When I out grew it we decided to just put it in here." She explained. There was a window at the end that was just beside the window in Miyavi's room. "I will call for some sheets to be brought up as well as some clothes that you would surely fit. I am sure that after a nice hot shower you wont want to change back into those clothes." Smiling Lady Miyavi turned to him and nodded "I hope this is alright for you?"

Levias
03-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Levias wanted to gawk, but figured it impolite. A whole HALF of the castle was hers. He shook his head to bring himself out of his stupor. He studied each room carefully, memorizing each one as she listed them. "Aren't A Study and a Library the same things? And you're into Astronomy? The stars are actually one of the reasons I love the earth. You can't see them in Hell." He explained in a quiet voice.

Mess? It was like Puffy-Pillow-Paradise for some people who want ot sleep on clouds. And as for the entrance that had him staring even after he got inside, he was amazed that people could somehow put those expensive gems inside the gold without damaging the support. Then the size hit him. He could fight a whole squad of demons here and not touch the walls.

Levias nodded dumbly as she talked. As she showed him his quarters, his mind simply couldn't take it. Lucifer never gave me this good of an accomidation when I worked for him... He thought hatefully. Him and the Lord of Darkness had a few bones to pick with each other. "Yes. Thank you. Where is the shower?"

Ankolyste
03-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Lady Miyavi smiled and walked back to her door and pointed down the hallway "Third room on the right is the wash room. You are welcome to it. You can either tub bathe, shower off or sponge bathe. The shower usually has extremely cold or extremely hot water depending on the day and what the kitchen it using. But just be sure to lock the door as you go in, I wouldnt want my maids to catch you off guard." Miyavi chuckled and pulled a white string next to the door, it was a string that was strung through the house and rang in her maid's room downstairs next to the kitchen. Looking to Levias she smiled "There will be fresh warm towels in the heated towel closet. I will ask my maid to bring up a set of clothes for you to eat in. So please dont dress in your dirty clothes after you bathe."

Levias
03-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Levias nodded. He was not used to such treatment, and it was...Pleasant... "Thank you...Milady..." He said, sending a very small smile in her direction. The demon then walked out of the room, and into the bath room. He slowly stripped off the clothes that had years worth of grime, and appeared ready to be turned into ash and gone in the wind.

He entered the cold shower without a thought. The sensation of water coming down his body, the dirt sliding off. It was like the hatred was almost gone from the surface. But it still resided inside of him. I will push it down for now... He thought as he leaned back into the water, to allow it to soak his hair. He pressed his face up against the wall below the shower-head. His hair hung over his face, shadowing it.

When I break free...I will make them hate you...

Levias went wide eyed, and looked around. Leave me alone! He screamed mentally, exiting the shower, and picking his towel up, and drying himself up. He looked up from his feet to the glass mirror set up as a huge wall. One of his eyes were the same red and silver as earlier today. He shook his head, and it was gone.

Looking around for the clothes, he went back into the restroom to change into the fancy clothing. Afterwards, he exited, and looked around, wondering where the princess had gone to. Shrugging it off, he walked over to the lookout, and began to watch the outside with a hint of a smile upon his face.

Ankolyste
03-19-2010, 03:22 AM
When Levias left the room the Princess met with her maid, telling her to send clothing up to her old closet for Levias to have. As well as come back and help her dress for dinner. When her maid came back with several others carrying clothes in stacks for Levias, the princess went to her large closet with two of her maids and stripped from her dress as well as her corset and pantyhose. "I wore this out and about. Have it washed please and put it back on a rack." Lady Miyavi spoke as she picked out an emerald green dress that was formal and elegant. Placing it on a separate hook she pulled on some white thigh highs and hooked a pair of holders from the top of the thigh highs to her underwear. With a sigh she looked at her maid which was holding a dark green corset. Wrapping it around her Miyavi held it firmly against her as her maid laced up the corset from the bottom up. As she got towards the top Miyavi let go of the corset to brace herself on the wall as her maid began to pull it tightly closed. "Do you think Daddy will be at dinner?" she asked with a slight gasp as her maid pulled on the strings.

"Well Madam, I dont see why not. Why do you ask?" Her maid questioned.

Lady Miyavi sighed "Well, he doesnt exactly...like...Levias."

"Thats Levias?! That is the beast that nearly destroyed our village?"

"Now thats enough." Miyavi said firmly. "He is not a beast. He is kind, and so far from what I see...he is fun loving...and kind...and strong..." Miyavi's lips revealed a smile, taken away when her maid tightened the corset all the way. Miyavi gasped for air, her chest rising and falling quickly. After her maid tied it she went to grab the dress and unlaced it.

"Well Madam. He was once a terrible demon. Just be careful." Her maid said as she slipped the gown over her head and then laced it up. The dress came down to the floor in the back and to her knees in the front with long elegant pieces behind her. The top was tight on her body and had black ribbon laced back and forth across the chest.

"Just trust me..." Lady Miyavi said as she looked at herself in the mirror, slipping on green shoes and walking from her closet back towards her room. While walking she noticed the door to the lookout was open. Stopping she looked in the room and noticed Levias standing on the balcony looking outside. "I am glad the clothes fit you." Smiling gently she walked into the room and leaned against the railing of the balcony next to him, looking at him for a moment before looking out at the sky. "Its so beautiful.." She commented as she rested her chin on her hands.

Levias
03-21-2010, 11:03 PM
(Note: Irigonia is some random country that I just made up that is allies with Princess Miyavi's, It is mentioned for its cotton in this post. Think of Egyption Cotton)

Levias, upon hearing her voice, turned to face her. Her smile made its way into his eyes and from there to his heart. He nodded. The top was a dark maroon shirt, with long sleeves and made of Irigonian Cotton. It had black designs across both sides of it. The pants were black, loose fitting silk. He was almost uncomfortable wearing such...For lack of better term, fancy, clothing.

When she leaned against the balconies railing, he turned and did the same, except he kept his forearms horizontal on the marble rail. His body was slightly slanted towards it, and his eyes were set straight ahead. "It is..." He said, nodding slightly, watching as the town and nature went on below and around. A bird flew right past, screeching in recognition to Levias.

Levias' lips twitched into a smile. He had always had a connection with Birds because of his natural abilities. But despite that, he preferred Foxes. His eyes widened. "No..." He whispered out, before running out of the room, and back to where he had set his old clothes. He reached into one of the pockets in the tunic, before running back to the balcony.

In his hand he held a piece of grass that was split perfectly in the middle, and looked as green as if it had just been picked. He blew air into the splits, and a soothing melody filled the air. As soon as the three second long melody finished, a whimpering noise was heard. Now, instead of the piece of grass, there was a medium-sized fox in his hands. The fox was black and grey instead of the normal orange and white.

The fox yipped out happily, and licked Levias, trying to jump out of his hands and tack his face. Levias smiled softly. "Hey Shadow. We're free..." He said, a solemn look appearing in his eyes. He looked to the Princess, and nodded. "Here's the reason I was at your village looking for help. He was dying because of an incident with a demonic wolf about three times the size of a normal White Wolf. I had to fight it, and was severely injured in doing so. So I found the closest city, and asked for help. You already know what happened." He said.

Shadow's ears went down, as if he were ashamed or guilty. Levias scratched its ear, and shook his head. "It's not your fault." He said to it, before it licked him again. He set it down, and faced it towards Miyavi. "Meet the Princess. Don't worry, she's not like the king." He said. The fox walked slowly to her, and sniffed around. With an approving yip, it began to circle around her dress, and standing up for a moment, asking to be picked up and pet.

Ankolyste
03-22-2010, 01:25 AM
Lady Miyavi jumped when the small fox had appeared. She backed away from Levias as he spoke to her about why he was in the village to begin with. Blinking a few times she looked from the fox to Levias and back at the fox as it came over to her and yipped as it circled her dress. Smiling slightly uneasily she looked down the the fox and knelt down, petting it on the head as she chuckled slightly. Picking him from the ground she held him in her arms and ran her fingers through its fur. "Its such a terrible thing...How caught up people can be with old stories told to them...Its a wonder if anyone ever trusts anyone ever again..." She said as she frowned and then looked up at him, her face reflecting her thoughts. "Levias...I want you to know." She started as she glanced out into the field again "I do not think of you as a monster. And I promise I never will." Lady Miyavi said as she then set the fox down at her feet and then leaned against the balcony, still frowning. "Some people just dont accept that people...or...demons....can change...or not be like all of the others." Shaking her head she ran a hand through her hair, pushing some to behind her ear.

Levias
03-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Levias smiled softly as she picked it up and pet it. Shadow looked pleased, and yipped out softly. When she set thje fox down, her words reached his ears.

"Levias...I want you to know..."

He looked up at her, listening intently. He nodded along with her, before shaking his head. "Thank you." He was about to say something, but a ringing sound was heard from the downstairs.

"I guess it is time to eat." He got out of the doorway, and motioned his hand in an 'after-you' fashion. "Milady..." He said, smirking.

Ankolyste
03-22-2010, 02:40 AM
Once Lady Miyavi heard the ring she turned her head to the door, she knew that it was the dinner bell. Looking to Levias she nodded and walked from the door, glancing to the small fox. "Im sorry little one. Pets are not allowed at the dinner table..." She said hesitantly as she looked to Levias and smiled slightly "But I can have something brought up for him a little later if you wish." She said as she then turned down the hallway and walked through her half of the castle and to the large steps that lead into the main atrium of the castle.

Walking down the stairs she glanced over her shoulder to Levias "Now please...No matter what is said...please keep an open mind..." She said as she nervously got to the bottom of the steps. She had surely crossed the line with her father on the fact that she practically blackmailed him into letting Levias free and to be her personal body guard. Now she was going to bring him to the dinner table, and she wasnt quite sure what her mother thought about it just yet. Her Father was an ass on the inside and out, but her mother was quiet and Miyavi was never sure what she was truly thinking until she said it bluntly. Walking into the Dining room she smiled to everyone at the table and then took her place at the center of the almost ridiculously long dining table. There was a chair that was right opposite of her, intended for Levias. There were ten plates there instead of the normal three. The plates were filled with all kinds of foods as well as the table being filled with a whole turkey, breads, fruits, vegetables, meats and all sorts of beverages around. Lady Miyavi motioned Levias to his seat that was pulled out by two butlers for him, her own pulled out by one butler. As she sat she was scooted in, and the awkward intensity washed over the room.

Lady Miyavi looked over to the right where her Father sat at the end of the table in his large cushioned chair and then to the left where her mother sat, just staring across at the King. "Mother, this is Levias. He is my new personal bodyguard." Lady Miyavi spoke as she motioned to him.

"I know who he is." She said sternly as she shook her head then, beginning to eat her dinner.

Miyavi gave a slight sigh of relief that that was all she had to say. Glancing up at Levias she nodded to him and then picked up her own fork and poked at the Italian noodles that sat on one of her plates. So far....so good...