PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some one-on-ones? [Possible Mature-ish content]

Mingnon
01-17-2010, 09:06 AM
What it says on the label.

As such, here are a few things (or more, depending) I expect from potential partners:

-To respect my limits, as I will try to respect yours. Meaning I do not want to see any pushy behavior.
-Be as active as you can. Sure, some of you can't be active all the time, or have other people to deal with, but still...
-I would also prefer it if my partner can play a male. I can play a male too, but the chances of that are a bit rare...
-I also like inter-racial (fantasy- or sci-fi-wise) relationships. *shrug*
-And... *blush* I also like things a bit kinky, and also risque... ish at times... hence the warning in the title.
-Also, if this isn't too much to ask, I also don't want to see any jerk-ish behavior in the role-play >.>;

As an added note, due to the nature of my RP ideas, we might have to discuss some details in private, preferrably by IM due to my inbox having a one-message limit at the moment.

Without much further ado, here are my pairing ideas (You can TRY to suggest your own, but I dunno... ^^;

Key:
Preferred Female Role
Preferred Male Role
* - Has a plot
! - I would really like to do this!

Without much ado, here are the pairings:

'Maid'/Master!!!
For Female: Human, Homunculus
For Male: Demon, Naga, Incubus, Lich
Storyline varies a bit depending on pairing.

Harpy/Naga!!!!....!!*
A bit of backstory: For a long time, Nagas and Harpies have opposed each other, for almost longer than they could remember. The Harpies, being of Amazonian rule, have argued that the Naga want to reign the "Kingdom of Sky" (A sort of utopia for them), using the Harpies against their will to do so. The fact that the Naga race have made slaves, and even prey of other creatures doesn't help their reputation in the Harpies' eyes. However, it isn't until one harpy falls to earth that it is realized some things aren't realized through force alone...

Explorer/Ancient God (Or guardian, or ruler..?)!
For Female: Human, Half-Elf
For Male: Naga, Demon, Lich

Wielder/Empathetic Weapon!!*
For Female: Human, Half-Elf, Elf
For Male: Lich, Demon (That is, outside of weapon form)
A bit of backstory: An eon ago, there was a brilliant city hidden in the heart of a dark forest. However, it was under threat by monsters among other enemies, and so a pact with a demon god was made; a weapon of most great power was provided to the desperate people. However, in the weapon resided a demon that would only take one suitable woman per any one time as his 'bride'. This went on until one time, a potential bride was assassinated, leaving only another, with darker ambitions to take her place. And thus came the city's downfall. Ever since then, the city.. and the weapon itself have remained unfound...

Summoner/Summoned!
For Female: Human, Half-Elf, Elf
For Male: Demon, Lich, Vampire, Naga
A bit of backstory: A young girl who wants to become a powerful sorceress decides that she's had enough taking orders from her school, and decides that a little dominating the school is in order. However, she -might- be getting more than she bargained for when she summons a powerful entity...

There might be more plots on the way, so keep a look out! ^^;

Govannon
01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
These all look really good. I would be happy to play the guy in any of these.

Mingnon
01-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Which ones would you particularly like to do the most...?

Govannon
01-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Probably wielder/weapon or summoner/summoned

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Hm... I feel more like Summoner/Summoned right now... what race you wanna play as?

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 12:23 AM
If Mignon wouldn't mind doing another roleplay I would enjoy being the Naga to your Harpy.

Govannon
01-18-2010, 12:25 AM
Probably demon or litch. What sort of world would it be in? (magic commonly used, kinda secret, thought to be none...)

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Govannon - It's spelled Lich... and I was thinking sorta-commonly used, as only those considered 'specially priveledged' (though unlike nobility) would be able to use magic.

Totenglaut - That's great. ^^

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 12:33 AM
I love Nagas. Especially male ones.

Anyways would you like to talk plot? I saw an asterisk.

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Well, yeah... Aside from the background thing, it's basically about two members of opposing races trying to get along, and my character would realize that her race is a lot more oppressive than she might of thought otherwise... Though the naga character isn't completely innocent either.

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I see...
just tell me when you feel ready to start. that should be everything before the roleplay right? (I don't want to skip anything)

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I guess. Should I make the IC?

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Go ahead.

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 01:33 AM
Hm... wait... should we discuss my limits in private? You know, in case you somehow go too far?

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 01:39 AM
If you would like. I don't tend to have many. But I will respect yours.

Govannon
01-18-2010, 01:55 AM
The summoner/summoned RP sounds good to me. I'll pm you a character sheet if you want it.

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Toten - Don't you have an e-mail or something? My PM box can only accept one message at a time...

Gova - Eh, I'd rather you e-mail it...

Edit - Hrm... I dunno... I feel paranoid about my PM box all of a sudden...

Govannon
01-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Alright then. What's your email address?

Also, if you ask one of the mods really nicely and explain that you're talking to more than one member, they might bump you to member class early.

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 02:17 AM
my email is fullmetalalchemistlady@yahoo.com

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Toten - Sent an e-mail.

Govan - Heh, thanks for the advice. I just hope they excuse my need for e-mails. By the way, it's...

flonae@ymail.com

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 02:52 AM
just got it.

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 02:56 AM
Kay then.

Also, Gova, my request appears to have been declined. Due to security reasons, according to the person I sent it to. Looks like we'll have to go the e-mail route...

Govannon
01-18-2010, 04:54 AM
I just sent my CS to you. I'm not happy with it (it's probably the shittiest thing I've written in a long time...) but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. IC posts will be better.

Shani
01-19-2010, 05:13 AM
If your up for another one I would be interested in the maid and master one. But I have a small fault on my part. I cant get the basics of guys down idk why up I have difficulty playing them.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 05:28 AM
I wouldn't mind... but I can't make out what you're trying to say on the last part... ^^;

Shani
01-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Sorry it's a little late so i'm actually not sure. I think I was trying to say that I can't pull off playing men due to there makeup. Idk I just have problems playing male roles. But your sure you dont mind.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Hm... on second thought, maybe I'll have to turn you down. Though I am expecting one more partner... ^^;

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Shani
01-19-2010, 10:40 PM
No problem. Thank you for letting me know.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 05:20 AM
Okay then. ^^;

. . .

Like I said, I'm still looking...

Stilted
01-21-2010, 05:16 PM
I've een you on other sites, and I've kinda nervous about asking to roleplay with you until now. I don't like cybering, though I'm sucker for "frued was right" subtext, so form you mentioned earlier, i'm guessign I'd be fine with what you might have in store.

Summoner/Summoned!, Explorer/Ancient God, 'Maid'/Master powerful would be nice with me. I'd love it if you could take a male homosexual role - uke (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Uke)is fine. This can go as far as crossdresser with me.

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry, but no. I don't do Yaoi. =-=#

Alas PoorYorick
01-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I am interested in your Wielder/Weapon RP.
Do you have any other limitations than just the Listed above? Just to make sure you are comfortable with the RP.

Mingnon
01-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Well, I do... do you mind discussing that on PM? ^^;