PDA

View Full Version : Sky and Earth {Totenglaus / Mingnon} [R]

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Rated R for sexual content, as well as the possibility of violence and language

Iyla woke up in the shallow shore of what looked to be a pond of sorts, not too far from the nearest tree that was marked as Harpy territory.. at least in the upper parts of the tree. Down to where the earth is, however, Harpies would have no such safety, especially the young...

It made her shudder to think about it.

She began to rise to her knees, followed by her feet as she began to investigate her surroundings. She was definately on the ground, that's for certain...

Then she felt a sting in one of her wings, just as she was starting to try stretching them out. She looked over towards her injured wing to see that there was some manner of injuries there... from that fight with the ground dwellers...

She gasped. She was now an easy target for those wretched creatures! She needed to find a place to hide from them, just long enough for her wing to heal... it would be much worse if she was in the clutches of one of those fiends...

Quickly, she began to look for some suitable place to hide herself in... though the ground dwellers could be hiding in such places as well... What to do...

Totenglaut
01-18-2010, 10:50 PM
"Naveth!" He smiled. Let them have their suspicions. He shouldn't be surprised that they would think he was prone to violence. He was. Just not whatever they were going to accuse him of now.

They never used his full name, never used anyone's full name unless they were mad. Nav. Just Nav.

He slithered away wondering if he should get rid of the tail. His legs would still be scaly. He'd still be buck naked but hey no one else could seperate their tail. It was because he had just enough human blood in him that his body was used to the legs. His kids would be full naga.

If he had kids. At the moment that didn't look too likely. At the moment he was nearing "Harpy" territory. They kept to the skies though, mostly because his people had the home field advantage on the ground. So as he slithered with suprising speed he was surprised to find a harpy. On the ground.

She hadn't seen him yet. Nav smiled, he pressed his body to the ground already having built in camoflauge and proceeded to slither as silently as a real snake. His forked tongue slipped out to taste the air. She was injured too.

Mingnon
01-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Iyla was easily recognized as a harpy, much to her disappointment for this moment. This was mainly because of a set of slightly thicker set of thighs that were covered in feathers, as well as a set of thin calves and feet that resembled talons. It was only the torso and up that resembled a human, and as such she had only a simple shirt to cover herself with. Some wouldn't even bother with such human compromises.

Though the question was whether or not that shirt would be able to protect her, as she was blindly unaware of the oncoming danger heading towards her. She was alert though; she could hear a slight rustle coming from somwhere nearby, but from what direction?

So as to be cautious, she climbed onto a decently large boulder and serveyed the surroundings. Hiding wouldn't be of use any longer if you're already spotted. All that's needed is to spot them...

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Nav saw her climb on to a rock. His pupils narrowed within dark green eyes. She was searching for him. He'd be hard to find. He was completely brown and looked almost like a mound of dirt. The only color that wasn't brown on Nav were his green eyes.

When he though her eyes had skipped away from his location he slithered forward on a burst of speed and stopped. Closer...this was a fun game. Plus he'd probably get some food out of this by the time it was over.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Iyla thought she heard something, and checked over to where she thought she heard it come from... No, that's not right... was her eyesight damaged as well as her wing...? That would be the last thing she wanted; she could become a naga's food... or worse.

She began to get nervous, even though she wasn't supposed to in times like this... it's just that she hadn't been in a situation like this before now...

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Nav shot forward again until he was almost against the rock. Then he wrapped his body about the rock no longer firghtened of being seen. "Little birdie fell from her nest?" He purred.

He didn't even try to hide what his intention was. In fact...he leaned forward to get the scent better. She smelled like food. Like good food. He smiled.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 01:18 AM
She went pale as a naga came to where she was, wrapping himself around where she was. So he figured that he saw her as an easy meal... She flinched a bit as he started to smell her... of course.

However, she wasn't going to be eaten so easily... She started to scratch at his face, in an attempt to intimidate him.

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Nav hissed. "You're in my territory, Harpy. Fair game" He growled it was just a sting really but honestly who wanted their food to scratch them? Not him. His lower body tightened on the rock and he grabbed at her. "Be good bird-woman and let me eat you" She was frightened. He was pressing that to his advantage.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 01:32 AM
"Ah..!" She gasped as she felt his tail go around her, rending her claws useless. "Let..." She struggled at first, but that only caused the tail's scales to collide against her fleshly skin. And as it hadn't been exposed to something like a serpent's skin for much of her life... "Go..." She said the last word as if it were breathed out from pleasure. Not that she felt any before now...

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 01:46 AM
Nav blinked. Now that last word had been breathy with something else. His clan was probably still looking for him and to tell the truth it would be boring to just eat her. Maybe he'd play with the injured Harpy a while.

He tilted his head to the side his green eyes assessing her. "Now why would I do that" He loosened a bit, teasingly then tightened his tail about her again. "It's much to fun messing with you"

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 01:52 AM
She let out a shudder as he loosened and tightened his coils again, causing her to blush upon feeling those scales... "I thought.. you'd eat me..." She struggled to say to him, though by this point she was finding it harder to speak.

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Nav tilted his head to the side curiously. The mud brown strands weren't much different from the rest of his body but it fit. "I might yet" He said as if he were mulling it over. He wasn't he'd made up his mind to begin with.

Nav wasn't likely to change it. He wondered something. Leaning in his eyes intent until his nose nearly touched hers. But it was an experiment. She was blushing and whispering as if he had...well...

But then why would he do that with a Harpy? He stared at her intently then moved back.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
She shuddered a bit as he started to lean in, and then blushed some more as he closed his face on hers. Her eyes were closed for only a moment before she opened them again. And when she did... she could see his eyes... reptilian. Most certainly reminding her of the enemy who would be planning to eat her soon...

But why wouldn't she struggle...?

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Nav paused assessing, then smiled. "Little birdie," He said loosening. "are you attracted to me?" If she wasn't a harpy Nav wouldn't midn bedding her. She was pretty enough. But, she was a harpy. That lessened whatever attraction she had. Of course he wasn't sure that calling her Little Birdie helped it sounded more like a dimunutive than a derogatory nickname. But it started to make sense. At least that's what it looked like.

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 02:14 AM
She snapped out of her 'state' to glare at him a bit. "Wh... why would I...? It's because you're doing these things to me that I... It causes me to..." She stumbled on her words a bit. She thought she had total control again, but it turned out she didn't. Did she just confess that whatever his tail does to her that made her that way...?

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 02:31 AM
"Birdie has a temper" He noted. But, well that was interesting. So he played dumb. "My tail?" He blinked widely. "I don't see...unless you mean that?" He pulled it tighter than he had previously. She could still breathe though. He made certain.

"Well, then perhaps you can just call me Nav? As long as we're close?"

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 02:34 AM
"F... fine.." She blushed, but only faintly due to the pressure the tail was now putting. "So long as you call me Iyla..." It wasn't really her full name, though she didn't want to bother calling it out at a time like this...

Totenglaut
01-19-2010, 02:49 AM
She was flustered. "Iyla" He tried it out on his tongue. Then he dropped his hold on her still around the rock. "What made you fall, bir- Iyla" He stressed her name as if doing so was going to prove something.

"Naveth" He could hear faint voices. "Looks like we need to move. Unless you rather would be eaten?"

Mingnon
01-19-2010, 02:51 AM
"I was attacked by one of your men... And yes, I suppose we'll go... Nav..." She tested his name out. Faintly, she could hear voices from somewhere near where theyare. Supposedly, it was safe to assume that they would have to take another direction than where the voices are coming from. So naturally, without any urging on Nav's end, she did so.

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Nav pulled her into a little hidey-hole under the roots of the tree. Then he jumped in too. "Sorry, best spot" He whispered. "Close quarters" He noted. The hole was something that he made. Just a little hole underneath a tree which is where he had been headed. He blended in almost perfectly so he didn't even need to fit completely. However Iyla did.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Iyla forced herself to make room for (as well as hiding behind) Nav as he went after her into the tree. "This is where we'll hide...?" She whispered to him, though it was fairly obvious even to her. However, it didn't really help that wherever she had to fit herself, she was still fairly and uncomfortably close to him, even though she wasn't in his coils...

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 12:55 AM
"For now" She was right against his back. Well maybe not right but she was hiding behind him and she was just a hair's breath away from his back. He could see movement just outside. They were hanging sorta around the tree. But they didn't approach, just slithered around calling his name. Nav leaned back having forgotten Iyla was behind him. He tensed when his back hit her front. Then he leaned forward again. It took a moment but they disappeared, Nav didn't get out.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Iyla waited for a while while what looked like his persuers searched the area. She then gasped a bit when his back hit her front, but she didn't speak up; thankfully he leaned foreward. Finally, it looked as if the persuers were gone, but Nav didn't leave yet. She could only smirk with a bit of nervousness. "Now that noone's here to notice, have you thought about what you're going to do with me next...?" She mused aloud.

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Nav made absolutely sure they were gone. Then he shifted managing to turn around a little bit more. So he could at least look at the side of her face. "I have not. Maybe you have suggesstions?" His voice took on a teasing tone, as if he were actually wanting it. He didn't but it was a lot of fun to tease her, mostly because she responded readily. What response it was however depended upon what he was implying.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 09:34 PM
"Hm...?" She raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were going to pick things up where you left off....? As in 'where were we'? Though maybe you wanted me to say all that so you could do the exact same thing...?" She asked.

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 09:55 PM
"You enjoy talking to yourself?" Nav asked suddenly. He'd pretty much tuned her out. But he smiled to soften the blow. "I don't think I could someone quite so...interesting as you" Most Harpys would've been gone by now, or at least would've injured him. He didn't know of a one that would be content to sit in a hole and just talk.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 09:58 PM
She could have left him, but where could she go? And besides, she has an injured wing; if she did leave, she might run into someone worse than he is... Though she could only give him a mild glare. "If you think I'm that interesting, then why didn't you listen to me the first time...?"

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
"I was listening" Nav said off-handedly. "My people can be tricky. Wouldn't want you to get eaten. Though they should definitely be gone. If you would like you can climb out first" He was thinking. What to do, oh what to do.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 10:07 PM
"Fine... If you would move out of the way so I could..." Iyla said, before she began to climb out of the hole. Though it was a bit of a slow pace... as if she was expecting him to do something. She can't quite trust him enough, in spite of not having eaten her already...

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Nav moved a little so she could get out. Hmm, what if he. Nav accidentally on purpose brushed the bottom of her foot then climbed/crawled out after her. It took a considerable amount of time for him to haul his body up. Almost as soon as he was out Nav grabbed Iyla by the leg once more. "We should talk"

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
For some reason, Iyla blushed a bit as he brushed her talon. It was supposed to be hardened skin, but for some reason, she could feel him brush her.. Shrugging it off, she continued to make her way out, before she waited for him to come out after her... but then she felt him grab her leg.

Gah...! Why did he grab it so high... er.. "Wh.. what about...?" She struggled to speak.

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 10:20 PM
"This" Nav sai simply let his hand trail up just a little further until he was touched the part of her leg where the feathers started. So it was simple attraction and probably wrong but Nav wasn't one to let his appetites go unanswered.

However, there were a few things to get out of the way first. Such as: qho had attacked her, why she seemed so hostile and open at the same time and last but not least why this was wrong.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
She shuddered a bit more as his hand started to trail further up her leg. Feeling her 'knees' weaken, she made herself sit down so that she wouldn't collapse should his recent treatment of her continue. "Go on..."

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Nav felt only slight disappointment when she sat down effectively tugging out of his reach. "We're attracted to each other, correct? And it's wrong but I've never been one to follow the rules" He paused then thought about it. He seperated his tail into two legs so it would be easier to sit and then basically flopped backwards his green eyes intent on Iyla. "Any thoughts yet, little birdie?"

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 10:47 PM
"Hm..." She gave another mild glare at him, before she began to scooch herself next to him, until she noticed him split his legs in two. As if interested, she reached a hand out to stroke his new 'leg'... "Yes, I guess I am attracted to you.. even if it's taboo... But if I am out of my people's sight, then I guess it wouldn't cause much harm..."

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Nav smiled. "Good" He let her touch. "Like that talent? I'm the only one who can do because I have human blood" Then he rolled over to face her. "More things we need to get out of the way. Why were you attacked? And by who?" It would only help him to know these things. Or so Nav told himself.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 11:01 PM
"Hm..." She took her hand off of him so she could try to remember. "I could faintly remember being sent on recon before I noticed someone - probably a Naga like you - try to shoot at me. Though he seemed to be using some mysterious aura... what outsiders would call 'magic'...?"

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
"Hmm." Nav said as if that said everything. "My people came after me because they thought I had one something. Perhaps...no" It sounded odd even to his ears. "Unless you are important?"

He balanced his chin on his hands watching her through veiled eyes.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 11:17 PM
She blinked as she tilted her head. "Why would I be...? I'm just a scout. I can't be that important to even my own people..." She groaned. "If I was, there would of been a search party by the time you showed up..."

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 11:22 PM
"Probably" He thought a moment then drew her down beside him. "But I was just being sure. As my people are looking at me for doing something that I didn't" He said it as a fact. He thought maybe it was connected to her but probably not if she was just a scout.

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 11:27 PM
"Hm..." She allowed him to lay her down next to him, but she adjusted her injured wing so that it wasn't easily hurt when she lied down. "So they thought you were the one that shot me down..." She said, looking at him with partly-closed eyes.

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 11:40 PM
"Maybe" Nav was pleased she was on his level. Made it easier to talk. And look. And kiss. Because he didn't want to creep her out he banished the though. She still smelled good. Though maybe less like food? Depended on your mindset. "I've been known to do such things"

Mingnon
01-20-2010, 11:44 PM
She looked at him as she then shifted onto her side. "Hm...? As well as 'play' with your 'food'...?" She joked. Though she was surprised that he didn't eat her. Though once she thought about it, she began to see him as actually... quite good-looking. If it weren't for the scratch she gave to his face, however...

Totenglaut
01-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Nav smiled. He leaned forward until once again they were nose-to-nose. "Playing with my food is an incurable habit, little birdie" Before he pulled back he brought himself close just a whisper from her lips. "But that's your good luck" Then he rolled back into position. He reached up and felt the scratch on his face. "But then you don't seem entirely innocent either if the blood you drew is any indicator" His tone was light and joking so he didn't offend her. She hadn't drawn blood it was basically a raised bump.

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 12:03 AM
She shuddered a bit as his face was once more close to hers. She began to blush again form the closeness, and from seeing his eyes oh so close... However, she remained still, even as she could sense his lips growing close to hers, to the point where she could barely feel them brush against hers. Almost like she was expecting it to happen... even a lick. But he didn't do it. She sighed, though it was unknown whether it was out of relief or anything else.

She then heard him mention the bit about scratching him. "I didn't even know you were going to 'play' with me... Though..." She reached out to run a hand down his leg. "My reaction to how you handled me could of had a part in that..." She was all too aware of her sensitivity... not that she would mind him doing it to her again...

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 12:37 AM
A smile twitched at his lips. "From the way you were speaking I gather you wanted me to" He pulled her down before she could say anything then kissed her hard. Then he pulled back. "Was that what you were aitng for, birdie? Because it certainly was what I was waiting for"

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 12:42 AM
She blinked in surprise as he pulled her down, before he gave her a hard kiss. She twitched out of surprise at first, before she blushed and relaxed. She panted only lightly after he released the kiss. "Hm... Yes.. Yes it was..."

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 01:29 AM
"Once again. Good" He didn't make another move though simply lay as they were. He seemed to be thinking. When actually he was seeing what she would do. It seemed important. Sort of. He'd still have her. Eventually.

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 01:35 AM
She laid there for a moment, before she leaned in to give a gentle kiss to Nav's cheek, before she sat back up. "So, what are we going to do now?"

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 01:43 AM
"Do now?" Nav thought a moment. "Well I suppose..." What were they going to do? It was likely his people would come back again for another sweep. "we should go find another spot. Or at least somewhere where we aren't so close to my people and yours"

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 01:44 AM
"Hm... do you have any places in mind? Or should we just go as far away from our peoples as possible...?" She asked, as she tilted her head a bit.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Nav thought a moment. "There's a human village...I suppose there would be a sufficient distance." He hadn't really thought about it but the way his people had sounded when they called for him. They'd been mad. And they'd only get madder if they saw who's company he'd been keeping.

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 01:54 AM
"Human village..." She repeated. "But I don't think they'd accept me... I've been told that my people are simply hunter fodder..." She knew they wouldn't have much choice, though she was getting nervous of having to share a living space with humans...

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 02:15 AM
Nav shrugged. "Not sure they'd like me much either. But it might be better than staying here" He added. Then propped himself up. They really did have little other choice. "Unless you'd like to stay here and possibly be killed for associating with a Naga?"

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 02:18 AM
"Hm... I'd rather not..." She got up and stretched. "Shall we?" She looked back over towards him.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Nav got up stretching. He didn't feel like regaining his tail at the moment so he just left his legs as they were. "Let's go then" He said, he wondered absently what would happen after their association was over. Because it was easy to think that they'd get over the novelty of the attraction. Nagas always did, like snakes they never mated for life.

Mingnon
01-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Iyla nodded and began to follow him. She then wondered that, if they do end up going where things always go, that he might leave her. It would be wrenching if she ended up pregnant, but the Harpies were trained not to be concerned, or even rely on men. So she tried to let that go...

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Nav decided it was best to take a roundabout route. Just in case. He heard the silence stretch between them like a living thing. After a few minutes Nav turned around. He smiled absently and said. "Feeling shy?"

He fell back until they were walking side-by-side. It would take a little longer this route but they should make it to the outside of the town within the hour. He began to wonder what was going to happen when they got there. He might be able to pass as human if he had something covering his scales. Iyla probably couldn't.

Mingnon
01-22-2010, 12:31 AM
"Hm...? Oh, no... It's just that I've never been near anyone aside from my people before... in fact, you're the first Naga I've actually interacted with..." She told him, as a light blush came onto her face.

However, she was nervous of the humans. She can't blend in very easily, especially if she tried putting on their clothes...

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 01:10 AM
Nav shrugged. "I have never even met a Harpy" He wrapped an arm around her waist. "I have an idea about how to get you in town. You might not like it" He had come to the conclusion that he'd get his tail back. Therefore he'd be in full Naga form, and he could very readily convince the humans to let them in. Humans believed to many myths about Nagas, one of them being that one Naga could wipe out a town.

Not true. But useful.

Mingnon
01-22-2010, 01:15 AM
She blushed a little more as he put an arm around her waist, before she put a hand on his. "Might not like it..?" The blush faded a little as she asked. "What does that involve, then...?"

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 01:22 AM
"Intimidation and threats" He said softly. "There's just no way to hide your wings" Speaking of wings. He wondered briefly what her feathers on her wings felt like. The ones on her legs had been soft, so that must be down. No use thinking about it now...right?

Hopefully they were nearing the human village. he couldn't be for sure as he had not taken this path often.

Mingnon
01-22-2010, 01:48 AM
"Hm... I guess you're right..." She nodded. Then again, her kind was known to be mere pests with feathered wings; not much was known about the harpies' real powers...

Totenglaut
01-22-2010, 01:58 AM
"I'd rather live to see another day" Nav said. "So, it's neccessary. You look frightening enough I'd guess." Finally the village came into view. HE could see the cluster of buildings so he regained his tail disliking the more limited mobility.

Mingnon
01-22-2010, 02:00 AM
"Hm... I doubt it... Though I suppose I'd go with your word on it..." She smiled nervously. She then let go of his hand.