PDA

View Full Version : Come and Join a couple one-on-ones

nonangelic92
01-18-2010, 03:49 AM
I have a few ideas for some one on ones and I would like to know if there are any interested people out there. If so tell me and I'll set it up.

Mr. Perfect
A woman swears off men forever, til the day she mets Mr. Perfect. Her world is turned upside down. He is everything that she likes in a man, Funny, witty, teasing smile, sarcasm, but he hides a deadly secret. Will she love him after he reveals this secret. (The secret can be anything just PM me what you want it to be.)

You are My Chosen One
A fairy must take upon human form then gain the trust and then manipulate a mortal in order to get into the King's court. But as she begins to live in the human world and meet mortals, she meets a human that shares her views of the world. As she begins to trust the human, she falls in love with him and hs world. BUt as she begins to leave the fairy world behind the King learns of her plans and decided to take matters into his own hands.

So tell me what you think. I may have more ideas in the long run, but for now this is all I got.