PDA

View Full Version : Camp Moonside (rated T) (ALWAYS OPEN!)

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 02:21 AM
A vacation spot where you can do anything you want! Sign up for sports, take a swim at the lake, play a game in the rec room, and have a good time!

~

So, basically, this is a "plotless" thread. We make our own plot as we go along (I don't want any supernatural elements, but, maybe there could be later). This is just a place for everybody hangs out in a character.

Here are some places/activities you can mmet/do:
Basketball Court
Baseball Field (Kickball)
Lake (Swimming, Kanoeing, Fishing)
Soccer/Football Field
Rec Room (Board/Card games, television/movie theater, arcade)
Gym/Workout
Mini-Golf course
Tennis/badminton court
Beach volleyball court
Bowling alley
Concert Hall
Required Aspects (Food, Drink, Facilities)

And more! (Add by request!)

~

Cabins:

Since this is a camp, there will be cabins. I'm not sure how cabins I should have for this so...er...let's go with ten, each holding four.

Cabin 1 (Boys) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 2 (Boys) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 3 (Boys) - 2 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 4 (Boys) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 5 (Boys) - 4 SPACES OPEN

Cabin 6 (Girls) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 7 (Girls) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 8 (Girls) - 4 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 9 (Girls) - 2 SPACES OPEN
Cabin 10 (Girls) - 3 SPACES OPEN

There we go. I'll ACTIVELY UPDATE as people add their CS. Which reminds me...

~

CS:

Name:
Cabin Number:
Skills: (From the list above, or add your own!)
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Bio:

~

Mine:

Name: Sebastian Mitchell
Cabin Number: 3
Skills: Mini-golf, bowling, writing, music.
Physical Apperance: Long dark hair, that comes down to back of neck, but comes down to eyebrows in front. Blue eyes. Skinny, but does have a little muscle on him. 5'9". Not pale, but not tan skin (Midway). Has birthmark on right shoulder that looks like the letter "I"
Clothing: A thin grey V-neck and torn black skinny jeans held up by a loose belt. Converse sneakers and white socks. Has recatngular dark-rimmed glasses.
Personality: Shy, but does make small talk every now and then. When people talk to him, he makes odd observants of life, and sometimes interrupts with a thought popping in his head about the world. From outside sources, people say he is "weird." In response, Sebastian says, "My sister obviously thinks I'm weird, idiot."
Bio: Is in the process of writing a novel. And making a composition for concert band. And playing in a band as the singer/guitarist. Has many small projects, and he wants to cross them off his bucket list one day.

~

Questions, character sheets, and thoughts will be gladly taken.

Alienaition
11-02-2011, 02:25 AM
I'll be making a character :>

Just give me a few minutes.

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Thank you, Alienation.

Alienaition
11-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Name Velialvia Just call her Vel
Age 16 Almost 17
Gender Female
Cabin Number 10
Skills Basketball and swimming. Can play the saxaphone and clarinet, but that's all.
Physical Appearance Is tall with dirty blonde hair. Her hair is normally threw up into a high pony tail. She has side bangs that normally hang in her face. She has eyes that are almost like. . .gray or a faded blue.
Clothing She wears either a jersey or a loose shirt most of the time. All of her pants are either ripped or dirty. Or short-shorts.
Personality She likes to be active most of the time, she tends to sprain her ankles often and hurt herself. She's extremely shy unless you get to know her.
Bio Ever since she was 9, she loved swimming and basketball. She had been playing the saxaphone and clarinet since she was 10. She likes to be in comfortable clothes. She's shy because she's been bullied a lot. She grew up in Missouri most of her life. She doesn't remember tons of her life - and would rather not.

. . .
I think I just described myself and changed age and name. :XD:

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 02:38 AM
XD

Well, accepted, and thank you for submitting a sheet!

Alienaition
11-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Thanks C:

ilovemyfurball
11-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Making character :D

ilovemyfurball
11-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Name: Annell Locket
Cabin Number: 9
Skills: (From the list above, or add your own!) Basketball, swimming, art (painting, drawing, etc) Writing
Physical Appearance: She has shiny black hair which is long, and tends to get in her face. Her face is pale, her eyes are a deep violet color.
Clothing: Usually a random t-shirt with a red+brown sweater over it, then skinny jeans and tennis shoes.
Personality: I can tell you she's not girly, nor the type that'd wear dresses. She is kind of tom-boy. She is a great writer, and has a pretty shy personality. She has a small sense of humor, get to know her and she'll amaze you.
Bio: Her parents abandoned her on a snowy day, when she was only three. She was found by their next-door neighbor, who sadly couldn't care for Annell. Annell was taken to a foster home...many, many crappy foster homes. She grew up all over the state of Minnesota, and never had any friends because she switched schools a lot. She's never had a true place to call home-the only reason she was aloud to go here instead of another foster home is because the foster home she's currently in has so many children to care for, that it'd be best to send her off (according to the foster parents). She's shy because she hasn't met many kind people, and never made friends. The only thing she could talk to at a young age was a small cat. One of her foster-mom's made her get rid of the cat, so usually she expressed her feelings in writing. She hopes for a better future. Hopes.

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Uh...I may make another male sheet. Later, though.

IC WILL OPEN SOON! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!

ilovemyfurball
11-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Okay! Am I accepted...?

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah. Sorry, I should've said so.

ilovemyfurball
11-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Yayz! We can start rping now!

(runs to in-character roleplay thingy)

Shadow1000
11-02-2011, 10:15 PM
me making one to :P

Shadow1000
11-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Name:katrina(Kate)
Cabin Number:9
Skills: (From the list above, or add your own!)soccer
Physical Appearance:chubbyish
Clothing:neon blue skinnies, black n blue shirt
Personality:nice, outgoing, cool
Bio:likes playing soccer:)

ilovemyfurball
11-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Yayz! :D

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Accepted.

M30WZ1K4
11-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Name: Jamison "Macknell Borders" Bourgh
Cabin Number: 3
Skills: Drumming, baseball, writing, arcade games
Physical Appearance: Short brown hair and blue eyes. Physically fit. 5'9.5". Weighs about 165. Does have a bit of muscle on him
Clothing: Usually seen wearing a "band-tee" a belt, and blue jeans. Nike shows, and a necklace with a cross on the end of it.
Personality: He is nice and caring most of the time, but he is very perverted.
Bio: Is part of Sebastian's band. His other two bandmates decided to stay home.

JessieeJesterr
11-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Name: Kristopher (Kris)
Cabin Number: 2
Skills: He likes mind games (riddles, puzzles, board games, ect) & swimming
Physical Appearance: Short dark blue hair that slightly covers his left eye and dark striking green eyes. Kris isn't very muscular but not super scrawny.
Clothing: Black Skinny jeans, purple shirt with a dead smile face on it (X_X <- Smile face like that) and a black and white stripped shirt underneath.
Personality: Kris is fairly intelligent and doesn’t like to let people get close to him he’s even rather distant with his own family. Kris likes to solve his own problems and doesn’t like to talk to others about his problems. He often speaks his mind without thinking about how others may feel about what he says which has gotten him into trouble plenty of times. Though when people first meet Kris they see him as a very rude and self centred person he’s also got a soft spot hidden deep inside of him and if you look hard enough you can find it. Kris is honest and independent but on the flip side of that he’s also rather unemotional and detached from others.
Bio: He’d been slugging around the house for so long his parents were getting worried about him so to get him out of the house he was forced to come to this camp. Kris isn’t really an out-doorsie type of person and not very athletic. Kris had promised his parents he’d at least “try” to have fun so against his will he’s going to have fun.

Casper14
11-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Duuuuuuuude ^_^. I'm so intrested if your still after people to be involved. I'll put up a character sheet later on if so. XD

LadyJane
12-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Name: Kitty Johnson
Cabin Number: 10
Skills: Writing, Volleyball, Swiming, Badminton
Physical Appearance: Tall, with long, curly brown hair and blue eyes.
Clothing: Jean shorts and a gray t-shirt with poems written on it in simple black sharpie. She wears a sliver chain and black boots.
Personality: She lives most of her life in books. She is shy and withdrawn, and feels a true man is just like Mr. Darcy. Although she is shy, she is also short tempered.
Bio: Kitty's childhood left must to be desired, she thinks. It's all kind of a blur, between the drunk parents and child services. She got into poetry and writing, along with victorian books.

HunterOrdo
12-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Name: Xavier
Cabin Number: 1
Skills: Fishing, playing cards (loves gambling), movie trivia, dancing, singing (even though hes terrible), and hes mean at guitar hero

Physical Appearance: He is rather tall at 6'4 although funny enough hes the shortest guy in his family. He has long brown hair that touch his shoulders and hang beneath his chin if he lets it in front of his face although he usually has it brushed back. He has a wide smile that he flashes often with bright green eyes. His nose is straight and has the smallest curves at the tip. If he is getting really lazy he will let a small 6 o'clock shadow stretch across his jaw because shaving is tedious.

Clothing: Xavier dresses for comfort. He wears plain T-shirts and nice carpenter jeans. He wears high-top basketball shoes simply because he likes the high heels.
Personality: Xavier loves to tease. He picks people he thinks are interesting then messes with them to see how they react. He hates to fight and play sports as he is extremely lazy which is why he loves to fish. Fishing is rewarding and requires little effort. He, himself, doesnt have a lot of faith in the opposite sex (or in his own for that matter) and so avoids relationships like the plague, although he is a sucker for a good Romantic Comedy.. or just a romantic movie in general.

Bio: Xavier was born and raised in Colorado. His mom was a single parent who was married and remarried 3 different times giving Xavier his 5 siblings and 4 step-siblings. For his early life Xavier lived with his Grandpa as his mom, a highschool dropout, had 2 jobs trying to get some money. It was more then fine for Xavier as he had his siblings and the closest thing to a role-model and father he had, his Grandpa.

Thanks to his moms.. bed hoping so to speak, Xavier has commitment issues of his own, and constantly believes he is not worthy and is far below his Grandfather. Still Xavier goes through life with a smile and loves a good jokes.. and a good bet.

EXmaster
12-01-2011, 11:07 PM
if this isnt dead then...

Name: Jo Austen (weird i know.)
Cabin Number: 1? (i guess)
Skills: fishing, most sports, survival skills, plays percussion instruments as well as the bass.
Physical Appearance: stands at a good 5'7'', weighs 153lbs. Has tan skin short, slightly spiky, snow white hair, and white pupils. On his lower back he has a large scar that runs across his right shoulder blade down to his left lower back.

Clothing: Almost habitually he weirs dark colors to try and balance out his hair and eyes. Usually sports a black t-shirt, and a grey long sleeve shirt underneath. He usually weirs black cargo pants, and all black Nikes. On his head, a black bucket hat and sun glasses. Good luck trying to catch him without his hat on.

Personality: he is usually a bit high strung. a no nonsense type of jo(e). But there are times when his is friendly to anyone, just don’t bother him while he's working on something. Then again, good luck trying to separate him from something he has his complete attention on. He hates having a lot of attention on him. Catch him at the moment and you could swear he escaped from the insane asylum… (major ADHD)

Bio: when he was born he had black hair and dark brown pupils, but after a near death experience while on a trip with his middle school, the color in his hair and eyes began to dull until they were both as white as snow. Doctors say that they have no explanation for why. Ever since then he’s been in and out of doctors offices, as they tried to figure out the reason behind the color change. When he turned 13 he refused to go to the doctor’s office to be examined for something that didn’t have any substantial side effects. After that he lived life as normal but still hates the mention of his hair or eyes.

DragonGirl
01-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Name: Sophia
Cabin Number: 9
Skills: dancing (anything from lyrical to dancing at the clubs), poker(she's a vicious gambler), singing, playing piano, and more to come!
Physical Appearance: She is pretty average at 5'7'', but she has long black hair with tints of purple in it. She has light sky blue eyes to contrast her hair. She's very solitary and shy, but inside wants someone to share everything with. She rarely smiles because of her lack of social ability, but when someone gets her to smile, its blinding.

Clothing: Sophia doesn't have many friends, but she does like style. She designs in sketchbooks, but no one would ever know. She wears worn and ripped combat boots, with short shorts when its hot and skinny jeans when its cool. She has her favorite band T's and her usual wifebeaters she wears with her much too large belt.

Personality: Sophia craves a relationship. She wants friendship, and she wants love, but it never seems to work out with her. Before she could get a relationship with anyone, she has to learn to open up. She only practices her dancing, singing, and piano skills when she knows no one is watching. Her sketchbook is always hidden in her cabin. She comes off harsh, but doesn't know how else to act.

Bio: Sophia grew up in a wealthy New York family. Her father a business man, and her mother, well, distant. Sophia was brought up with all the fine arts, which everyone she took too. But it was her elder sister who earned the spot light in the family. Her sister was the schools prom queen, and went off to excel in anything she wanted. Sophia is the outcast in the family, and is searching for acceptance.

yoshi
01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Name: kanosei (kane) unmei
Cabin Number:4
Skills: MMA, outdoor survival, cooking, and other things of the sort.
Physical Appearance: about 6foot and 150lbs, although not verry bulky, has an athletic build. his hair is almost to his shoulders and black; its got a blue tint in the sun. he is part Japanese so he has asian features. they mix in with a blend of norwiegian making him a bit taller and perhaps wider in the chest.
Clothing: typically jeans and a tshirt with a black leather jacket. on a hot day he may cut out the coat and jeans for shorts. sometimes you can see him in a Ge.
Personality: he is calm, quiet, and optomistic. he likes to observe and kind of stay to himself. the truth is he likes being social but he refuses to aproach large groups. in another hand hes quite flirty. one of those guys who can look and act completly serious while telling a hillarious joke.
Bio: at the age of 16 he began training in martial arts and curently keeps it up. he dreams of being a chef with a nice family resturaunt someday. he lives alone in an apartment his parents left him when they died in a car crash. although he isnt the most well to do he likes taking breaks from school to travel and vacation. since he doesent hang around quite like everyone else he kind of stands out. his goal in this camp is to make new freinds and be more involved.

Merry
01-18-2012, 02:11 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg