PDA

View Full Version : Snowbound [Rated Pg-13]

Alienaition
11-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Plot: In the town of Independence, Missouri everything seemed to be going downhill. Now - banks were being robbed and people were screaming for help! You're one.

You are currently being held hostage in a hotel in the middle of Independence. Not even police know that we are held hostage. We have to find every possible kind of exit without being caught! Plus, we're snowed in . . .Will you find an exit? If so, by the time we get out, what will have changed to the world?

Rooms left: 1A, 2B, 3C, 4D, 5F and so on. There are over 50 rooms, although there are only 26 letters in the alphabet. It starts going R27, R28, R29. Also, R stands for Room.

Form:

Name:
Nickname:
Children (How many, age and name. Fill out form for them if they will be included in RP)
Personality
Other
Looks
Eyes
Hair
Clothing

IC will be opened after 3 characters are made besides mine.

Alienaition
11-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Name: Amayze.
Nickname: May.
Children None.
Personality She is shy and skiddish, but loves nature and animals. If she gets the chance to paint or draw something, she'll take it! She's actually very loving and caring for others.
Other Smiles too much
Looks She has long hair and blue eyes. She is skinny and tall - with perfect teeth, but actually an average heigh just very little tall.
Eyes Blue with a mix of very faded odd green
Hair Long brown hair that gets tangled and is frizzy.
Clothing Normally dresses in skinny jeans and a colorful sweatshirt . . .Almost never takes off a sweatshirt.

Evil Troy
11-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey, Why not submit your game for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

ilovemyfurball
11-03-2011, 09:01 PM
This sounds AWESOME :D

Name: Issac Newton
Nickname: Issac
Occupation: Writer, and a very good one he is :) But that's only his side career, his big one is a chef
Children (How many, age and name. Fill out form for them if they will be included in RP) He wishes :(
Personality Yup, he's a tree-hugger alright. But he's sweet, and kind, caring and gentle, and get to know him and his imagination will explode. He'll show you what you think is impossible-be possible!
Other: Get on the wrong side of him, and he won't physically fight with you, but fight with words.
Looks His black hair is just long enough to cover his left eye, he has pale skin, and mysterious violet eyes. He is 6 ft tall, and many of his teeth are crooked. His smile is a little grin.
Eyes Mysterious and violet
Hair Black, covers left eye
Clothing Average t, nothin special.

Alienaition
11-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Accepted. (:

Two more before IC is created.

ilovemyfurball
11-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Yayz! :D

Alienaition
11-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Whistles Waiting for more people. . .

Echo
11-04-2011, 01:18 AM
I want to say that I show interest in this, but is the rp full lit?
Full lit as in, couple of paragraphs, grammatically and punctuationally correct with proper spelling?

Alienaition
11-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Pink: 2 at the lowest, but nothing over 5 paragraphs. Because I'd like to have rather fast responds than having to read 5 paragraph thing, then having to write another 5 paragraphs. Which takes a while

So range of 2-5 paragraphs. And please do spell correctly, or at least try your best. Ask if you don't know the spelling and grammar would be nice, once again just try your best.

Echo
11-04-2011, 02:34 AM
oh thats good. i prefer full lit but i cant seem to catch up with fast posts.
and i cant really post fast either -.-"

Alienaition
11-04-2011, 09:32 PM
It's not like a 1 minute length in between.

Take the time. I said wanted to have rather fast responds.
But under 40 min to reply would be rather nice. c: But feel free to post at anytime, it's not up to me to decide what time you post.

HerForever~
11-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Am I allowed to use two characters? ^^;
-----

Name: Aspyn Johnson
Nickname: None
Children: None
Personality: Aspyn has a quick temper, and tries to act like she is tougher than anyone else. She tries not to let things get to her.
Other: She is a photographer, and loves to cook.
Looks: Aspyn (http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/?order=14&offset=24#/d4ep6yv)
Eyes: Blue.
Hair: In picture.
Clothing: Normally t-shirts and skinny jeans, with her favourite Converse. She almost always wears a gray blazer.

-------

Name: Paedon Rivers
Nickname: Pay
Children: One child; Karina, age 2.
Personality: Kind, patient, and caring, Paedon is always one to help those in need. He gets scared easily, though.
Other: He plays guitar and loves to sing.
Looks:Paedon (http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/#/d4fafon)
Eyes: Dark brown, nearly black.
Hair: In picture.
Clothing: Normal t-shirts and jeans. He normally just throws on whatever he can find.

-----

If not, just use the girl. :3

Tazzlez60
11-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Name: Elsa Green
Nickname: Elle
Children: none
Personality: Funny, friendly, shy around strangers
Other: She loves musical theatre and can be a bit of a nerd sometimes
Looks: Fairly pretty, but awkward
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Medium length, brown, side fringe, wavy
Clothing:

Rajkumari
11-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Name: Rocío Ruíz
Nickname: Chiyo
Occupation: childcare worker in a daycare centre; she is studying to become a preschool teacher, but it's currently summer holidays in the south hemisphere
Children: none
Personality: Rocío is a fun-loving, extroverted young woman from Lima, Peru who is going to spend Christmas in Independence this year. It's the first time she will celebrate it away from her family and her first trip abroad, so she is naturally very excited. Or maybe it's just because she gets excited far too easily... Either way, she is a fun addition to any group, and her smile can lighten up a room. She loves partying, and might end up drinking more than she should. Do not be fooled by her seemingly bubbly personality, though: if she feels you've wronged her in any way, she will be vindictive and unwilling to forgive.
Other: She doesn't have much money, and had to save a lot to pay for the trip. Her favourite colour is pink. She is left-handed and allergic to fish.
Looks: Chiyo is shorter than average, and is four or five pounds heavier than her ideal weight, though some men still find her body attractive. She is average-looking, but she normally uses a lot of make up to look better. Her skin is light brown, and her lips are thick. Her nose is larger than she would like it to be.
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: naturally brown and wavy; she bleaches and straightens it
Clothing: generally a bit skimpy, at least when she is inside the warm hotel. She loves high heels.

Please let me know if I am accepted. (:

The Lifted Lorax
11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Still open?

Anastasia
11-18-2011, 10:36 PM
If you're indeed still accepting, but based on lack of replies from the creator, maybe not! But i'll try my hand at applying anyway.

Name: Natalya Sergeyevna
Nickname:Natasha
Children: N/A
Personality: Natasha is quiet at first, presenting somewhat of a mystery to most. She can almost always be seen with a smile on her face, though it is generally indicative of something other than happiness. While outwardly cold, beneath the surface she is warm, and friendly, genuinely concerned about others. She is a university professor of Russian, and is perhaps the embodiment of the current culture with a Decemberist kind of flare.
Other: N/A
Looks: Beautiful to some, but by no means extraordinarily above average. She stands about 5'7, and is quite slender.
Eyes: Dark brown, almost to the point of blackness.
Hair: Long, blonde, wavier toward the bottom.
Clothing: Little black dresses and matching high heels are her ideal, forever and always.

Alienaition
11-22-2011, 04:47 PM
I've been busy, I excuse the lack of replies. . .

/Reads over/

Herforever: Yes, you can use two characters. And accepted.

Tazzlez60: Short form, but I will allow. c:

Rajkumari: Accepted c:

Charvi: Yes, it is. I'm very sorry, I've been extremely busy.

Soz: Accepted.

/Will be sending out messages.

BAWADABOO
12-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Name:Ryan Huntington
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Ryan is very outgoing. He always likes to be doing something. Sitting still is not his forte. If he is not doing something active, he is playing music. This usually entails the tapping of hands on any solid surface or, if he has his guitar, playing something. On top of all of this Ryan is witty and intelligent.
Other: N/A
Looks: Ryan is tall and lean. He is well built, but not buff.
Eyes: Ryan has blue eyes.
Hair: Ryan has medium length brown hair.
Clothing: He mostly wears long sleeved shirts, rolled up to his elbows. Sometimes a button up shirt over top. Jeans and a white belt most days as well. He mostly wears brown or white boat shoes.

Heir of Void
01-10-2012, 04:15 AM
Well, if the recruitment is still up:
Name:Kevin Lunis
Nickname: Kev
Personality: Kevin is usually withdrawn, and prefers to stay in his shell. He is very protective of anything he owns or anyone he has befriended. He is often considered an outcast because his stoicism. He is always deep in thought or considering situations and does not mind waiting. If he does speak, he has a lisp, which makes him feel socially awkward. He is a pessimist, but once he gets a goal he reaches for it.
Other: Kevin often carries a few matches, for his fireplace...or the occasional pyromaniac urge.
Looks:Average Height, a bit scrawny in the arms though. His remarkable quality are his heterochromia affected eyes.
Eyes:Heterochromatic, one a light blue, the other a light gray.
Hair:Short black hair.
Clothing: wears a black hooded jacket, hood usually up. Under he has a sea-foam coloured shirt. shadow camouflage cargo pants.