View Full Version : Imagination I Fell From

FallenMichelle
11-04-2011, 05:31 PM
My characters reside here when I sleep.
------------------------------------------------
Name: Aida Swiftflame
Race: human
Class: Ice Spellcaster, Ice Mage
Weapon: Staff which doubles as a walking stick.
Specialty: Ice, which can be made from sucking hydyation out of the surroundings
Bio/Appearance: Aida is still young and perhaps a bit naive with her light amber eyes showing her emotions plain as day when she feels strongly in one way or another. She stands at an average height for a young female. Her hair is brown and longer than her shoulders, though it remains mainly hidden under her robe's hood and closed coat. She enjoys keeping the temperature at a conformable level with her passive cold spell beneath her robe.
With her father Fred as a former warrior and a healer for her mother, Agustie. Since he family was planted far out of the main town by choice of her father, she was home schooled, her human "friends" were few, far between and not very memoriable. She did have some cats and dogs for companions, all were mutts and provided her with great company in her younger years. As she grew older she decided to follow in her father's footsteps to help the empire in their military duries, though with her skills in the Ice area of magic she felt safer being a mage as opposed to a front lines soldier. Luckly the soldiers can always use spell-casters in the back lines to weaken their foes. Though she no longer has contact with her mother and father, she is comfortable knowing that she's doing what she was taught is morally right. She feels a type of mis-placed pride since she can live alone and not feel lonely at all.
Her goal for the future is to be like her father and leave the world better even slightly better than it was before she came into it. However, she feels no longing to have a family, but instead to simply settle down with a few good dogs and have instead of a family, something much more like a pack of dogs. In this way she is a tad less human, maybe.