PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of the Soul [R] [OOC]

Shekinah
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM
[R] This is rated R for gore, language, sexual scenes/situations, possible drug (ab)use and anything other related to a mature setting.

What if you'd wake up one day and find yourself able to see through your hands? What if the moment that you think this is a dream fades, and you realize that you still haven't woken up yet? You look around and see the one you love lying in bed and you turn around to give him or her a kiss, but all that happens is your loved one turning around and his hair moving as if it's touched by the wind. Then, you lay your hand on his or her cheek, only to find that there's nothing but more air.

And then it hits you: your body is missing. There's only one person in the bed, where there should've been two. Your eyes get bigger and bigger and a look of disbelief conquers your face and eyes and then you start to mumble about how this can't be true, how this all is a dream. This lasts for a few minutes and then your loved one opens his or her eyes and looks around for a bit before sitting up and stretching his or her arms. Then the moment comes what scares you most: he or she isn't surprised at all about you not being there!

This rp is a ghost rp, but a different one than we usually see (or so I hope :P). In this rp, you yourself will be a ghost, as you fell victim to a secret and illegal, yet still governmental, experiment in which they took your body and sucked out your soul, in order to investigate whether or not it is possible to put another soul in your body, creating thus an all 'new' person. Purpose of this experiment: cloning wasn't succesful and thus they were searching for a new way for creating new 'shells' for spies, secret agents, special agents and all the likes whenever they are exposed to danger, whenever they are afraid they'll get discovered, whenever they are discovered and the fact that if this technique works, they'll never have to worry about their most precious agents dying: as long as you're in time to suck out their souls, you can give them a new body.

As the story develops, you will discover all of this and perhaps more (as you will suffer from memory loss you won't know all of this from the get-go), but most of all: more victims with whom you can team up to achieve your ultimate goal: getting your body back.

Sheet:

Name:
Sex:
Appearance: (Written or picture or both, but no anime please)
Personality:
Bio:

And of course the rules:

As I am GM, my word is final.
I know my English isn't all bad, but I'm not waiting for any person who is only capable of writing in idiotic msn non languages. Please don't mess up any more than I already do :P
Respect your fellow players. This means, though it should be obvious, NO MODDING!!!
Respect the site rules.
If I feel I need to change/update/add to the rules, I have the freedom to do so.
If I feel you break any of the rules, I'm allowed to kick your ass out and/or change your posts if you're not willing to co-operate with me.
Please respect the fact that I'm from The Netherlands and that there will be a high chance of us not being online at the same time. This means: I'm fine with all of you being on a roll, but DO NOT forget about me. If I feel I get kicked out of my own rp, I will either stop this rp or re-tell the last posts.
Enjoy yourselves!