PDA

View Full Version : Miss Fortune's Character Corner

Tune
11-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Recent Character's

The Devil's Wake Chapter II

Name: Kalthia Astin

Armor: Light cloth garbs, mainly robes

Weapons: Kalthia’s luck was never the worst; to be honest, most of the weapons she earned was through games of chance. Like the serrated pair of albino serpent skin daggers baring scorpion insignias and the commissioned enchanted Staff of Birch.
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/Staff_concepts_01_by_TeaDrinker004-2.jpgStaff of Birchwood; Enchanted by another mage to illuminate the area around the staff by uttering the words, “Lux lucis meus via” or "Light my way".
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/scorpiondaggers.jpg

Casual Wear: Dark colored trousers, loose fitting tops with a modest waist cincher. Nothing fancy or attention seeking; often causing her to be mistaken as a ‘pirate’ than the mage she truly is outside of her Guild robes, and knee high animal skin boots. Upon her robes is the Insignia (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=insignia#/d43lqtt) of Avalon.

Other Items: Having a love for gambling or chance, Kaltia carries around a two sided copper coin she used to win her current staff.

Appearance: Kalthia is quite tall for her gender; 5'7" to be exact with a lean body and long legs. Her skin is slightly tan, offsetting her cinnamon colored hair reaching to her shoulder blades. Unremarkable dark brown eyes, cheeks sprinkled with fading freckles, a long, slender nose, and thin light pink lips. http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b472/hells_arc/Sorceress3.jpg
Personality: She balances a need to assert herself with authority and her disdain with most social activities, including meetings or public gatherings. It’s not uncommon for her to become quiet, lost in her own thoughts. She prefers physical pleasantries than ‘good times’ and ‘smiles’. She’s a firm believer in “You can’t survive on hope alone.” She's a pacifist, though when her better judgement fails, she reluctantly joins the fray, aiding those with her magical abilities.

Bio: She was born to a middle class merchant family who helped transport goods from Izaia to Byzanthea when she was of age to travel. It wasn’t till she was in her mid twenties that she journeyed to Sandi Garius on a whim. While there, she encountered a small group of mage’s practicing along the beach. The sight was quite shocking, actually. Although she had seen Colonial mages before, but never portraying their magic skills so openly. Magic flew through the air, men in blue and gold robes bounded around in the sand, dodging the flying magical projectiles. She was awestruck. The men were from the Guild of Avalon in the town of Sandi Garius. She never knew she had an affinity for magic, she never knew it could possibly affect her, a merchant’s daughter. She applied to the Guild of Avalon, first as a messenger of sorts. She had to prove herself, and she was determined to become a mage like the other she had seen. She had to.

It took two long years till she was promoted to a full member. The Insignia of Avalon gleamed upon her robes. It was a very momentous occasion. Kalthia the Messenger became Kalthia the Mage. She took up gambling from her mentor, who after seeing his apprentice’s luck, decided he was no longer suited to taking risks. She would be the death of her mentor, though not literally. Without her mage’s robes, she fit in well with the commoner’s. She made a few admires, and even more enemies with her lucky streak. It wasn’t until she was brought before the Avalon council that she was severely reprimanded for her actions. Apparently, bartering a commission of a mage’s staff was highly frowned upon. She was deemed a swindler, and no matter how much she tried to prove her innocence, she was called a cheat.

News reached Sandi Garius about the battle of the Gray Plains, then news that Tristian, cousin of Prince Kastor withdrew from the Imperial capital to begin his own country, a country named Central Ishtaria. The members of Avalon was skeptical. Why would a cousin of the Prince settle into Byzanthea? Killing two birds with one stone, they determined that in order to discover Tristian’s plan, they would send Kalthia as a scout and messenger. If the news was true, Avalon could gain reputation among Tristian’s supporters. Nothing could succeed without conflict; the thought of glory and redemption sent Kalthia on her way to Byzanthea to meet with Tristian on behalf of the Guild of Avalon.

Escape from Mars: Rebellion NPC's

Name: Cheyenne "Shay" A. Edwards

Identification Number: C-9520

Birth Place: X-R92, Mars

Appearance (http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/?order=24&offset=288#/d4e8k03)

Personality: Sensitive to setbacks or failures, believing that things fail because others don't try hard enough, or is out to get her. Suspicious of others actions and cynical; considers people who act friendly towards her to be misguiding, and secretly hostile towards her. She holds grudges easily, and cannot easily be persuaded to take part in others actions unless she deems it important to her own safety as well. She can be extremely loyal to the very few she believes to be genuine, often going above and beyond to protect that person or to make sure they are happy. She occasionally conceited due to advances made by other male prisoners. (Paranoid personality disorder for those curious)

Background: She was taken from her mother when she was 2, and raised in X-S52 with other kids her age. She suffered from nightmares caused by the Kogs that patrolled the area. Most of her nightmares involved being experimented on by the Zemox. Despite her fears, she eventually fell in love with a boy named Brian who was two years older than her. Because of his physique, and fighting spirit, he was taken to Jupiter to fight on Io when he came of age. Heart broken, and distraught, she found out that Brian vowed to be another girl's mate when they were moved to a Breeding Camp. Even in X-S52, they had the phrase 'eat or be eaten.' If they could befriend the human guards to get special treatment, they would; they'd sell out anyone in hopes of surviving better than the rest.

She developed trust issues, but was designated to help raise some of the younger kids when she was in her early teens. The atmosphere was rather melancholy, depressing most into attempted suicides which never panned out. She didn't have a great childhood; not many did, but to the children that looked up to her, she tried to bestow upon them good morals before she was transferred to the nearest Breeding Camp. She vaguely recalled her mother before her death, but when you were surrounded by unfamiliar places, and monsters, you either sought out the comfort of your parents, or risked being killed for excessive crying. She remembered her father fondly; when her mother died, he found a pregnant woman to help breast feed her till she was a toddler, and force weaned off breast milk. She plainly recalled the pained look on her father's face when she was wrenched from his arms, kicking and screaming to stay with him.

She dreaded her eighteenth birthday. She wasn't ready to become a mother, and she wasn't ready to leave the place she grew up at, despite the people she hated and distrusted. There were young children that looked up to her. In the five years she spent taking care of toddlers, a few died in her arms from birth defects or malnutrition. When she became pregnant with her daughter, she vowed to take care of them as well as she could, despite her living conditions and captivity. The father to her kids was a nice man named Grant who was ten years older than her. He tried to help her as much as he could, and eventually she was reunited with her father. It almost killed her when her daughter, Chloe, was taken from her. She couldn't care less about her son that she gave birth to 10 months later, but she named him Grant after his father.

Additional Notes: Daughter to Marcus Edwards. Mother to two children, a boy and a girl taken from her when they were 2.

Name: Marcus D. Edwards

Identification Number: E-4392

Birthplace: Knoxville, Tennessee

Appearance (http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/emotive/?q=man&order=9&offset=48#/d2cbdaq)

Personality: A strong, independent man with the aura of confidence, he tries to make sure everyone around him is taken care of before himself. He was upset when his mate, Clara, was diagnosed with Pre-Menopause, and killed. He loved his daughter, Cheyenne, and tried taking care of her when she was a newborn. He talked one of the human guards into allowing another woman, Yun Li, to take care of Cheyenne after the loss of her mother. Reluctantly, the guard agreed. When Cheyenne was weaned, she was given back to him to raise till the guards took her away. Cheyenne wasn't his first child, she was his 9th, but she was the only one that he had the chance to raise, even for a little while. He's aggressive when those he cares about is threatened, and has received a few broken bones from his carelessness.

Background; Marcus was ten when the Invasion happened; the explosions shook the ground, and places around the world had their first earthquakes. Volcanoes erupted, people died, radio broadcasts were cut short after the mention of "extraterritorial beings". Washington, D.C was among the first places to fall, then Moscow, Paris, Barcelona. The damage was wide spread. Spaceships of varying sizes filled in the air; beams of light abducted people in broad daylight. Most of Knoxville was burnt to the ground. Everywhere his family went was filled with death, and destruction. Mountains were cut in half, blood paved the streets. The buildings that weren't destroyed were ransacked , the shelves barren of supplies. His father managed to get a hold of an old CB Radio that was still in tact, and learned of refugees forming an underground camp beneath Nashville. Packing up the pick-up truck, his parents headed to Nashville.

Burning cars blocked the roads, and the detours it took to avoid the debris was often bumpy and dangerous. They only traveled during the night when the cover of darkness acted like a shroud of protection. There was less people than they expected when they reached Nashville. Most of the skyscrapers were destroyed, and cars were upturned on the streets. Large gaping holes cut off most of the streets, some craters stretching as far as four city blocks. They were welcomed into the 'New Nashville Refugee Camp' created in the sewers. His family was tasked with gathering food from nearby stores. Everyone had a job to do.

Marcus spent four months in New Nashville, becoming accustomed to the stench of the sewers. It wasn't until he joined his dad on one of his salvaging missions that the sky was blackened out by a large alien space craft. His father was killed, and Marcus, despite his vain attempts to outrun the mechanical robots, he was captured, and forced onto the spaceship. The things he witnessed on board was disturbing.

He was among the first to travel to Mars against his will. He bares his Identification Number on his right wrist, a sign of his shame and captivity. His life from then on was very uneventful until his mate, Clara, was killed, and he was forced to take care of his daughter, Cheyenne. He spent eighteen years wondering what happened to his daughter until the day she was transferred to X-R92 with him. He never thought he'd see her again; he hardly recognized her, but she recognized him. Life seemed brighter with Shay around, despite the emotional problems she suffered from. He tried his best to help her when he was allowed social time. She was around to see his 47 birthday, and he delivered the bad news when his grandson, Grant, was taken away. He told Shay that when he turned 50, he would no longer be around to help her, that she had to learn how to fend for herself. She didn't take it well.

Demon's Blades: Chapter 1 - Endless Inferno

Name: Iellaina Kilothil
Familiar: Zydrake (http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/?q=little%20dragon&order=9&offset=72#/d28fetw)
Race: Regal Elf
Birthplace: Yan’Sera
Classification: Elven Arcanist Lightning
Appearance (http://alazuria.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d4d4nze)
Equipment: Dagger (http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dagger&order=9&offset=144#/d1btn10) ; Leather armor, padded leather shoulder pads, leather shin guards.

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/Staff_concepts_01_by_TeaDrinker004-1.jpg
Skills:
Chill (Ice): Creates a layer of ice in a 360 degree angle; can be activated by touch, will or distance increased by movement. Lowers body and room temperature by a few degrees at max.
Lightning Storm: Conjures a cloud varying in size, creating lightning that strikes the ground at random.
Neuro Shock: Effects the nervous system, and motor skills of anyone who is touched. 30% chance to cause death, 70% to cause permanent residual damage. Causes blisters, burns (moderate to severe), skin peeling, and possibly blindness.
Blitz Lightning (Weapon): Random bolts of lightning are shot from her staff with a 40% chance to miss, and a 60% chance to ignite fires.
Infusion: (Familiar: Empower/Growth/Fire & Lightning Breath) A unique skill infusing her baby dragon, Zydrake with 70% of her power, causing his growth to accelerate. Grows from 1.4 foot in height to 5 foot minus wing span; weight increase; doubles his width. Zydrake is given the ability to breathe fire with a chance of lightning, and a low chance of flight.
Tundra Shield (Ice): (Familiar: Zydrake Protection Shield) Activated by touch; creates a shield throughout Zydrake's black scales, and extending outwards to form a 2" thick, full body shield. Duration: Affected by concentration and will power or till the shield is broken.

Wants/Hopes: Iellaina aspires to become a Grandmaster Arcanist, capable of using all elements her race has an affinity for. She yearns for a more peaceful life, a life without the Arch-Ifrit, without demons. Despite being a mage, she wants to help raise and tame dragons as well as informing other races of their importance in the world.

Fears: Plummeting to her death; spiders; snakes; failing to fulfill her duties; having her magic backfire on her; the veterans of War of Sun and Star spurring another war; the rise of Arch-Ifrit; her people being killed by fire demons.

Brief History: (To be completed later)
Personality: (To be added later)

Catching Greed

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/lunapic_13169248554943_1.jpg
Aden "Raith" Cleary
Eighteen, Male, Student and Laborer
I might've came from a wealthy family with a nice looking house, but it was never a home. I was born with a twin sister, named Avery. She was our parent's favorite. My mother had this thing about wanting a girl. So whenever she had a boy, she'd be depressed for years. My dad wasn't much of a man, and when he was, it was when he was beating me or my brothers. I might have been born with a sister, and parents, but they don't exist in my life. They haven't for three years. I never needed them; they needed me to watch after Avery, feeding her, bathing her and whatever the hell else they wanted me to do. I was a damn slave to them, working my ass off to please them and to keep Avery from getting in trouble, but she never got in trouble. I had extra chores to do because they said Avery was too good to dirty her hands. She will always be a spoiled bitch and always will be.

My life doesn't revolve around them, not anymore. I left when I was fifteen before they could kick me out like my brothers. Colt left before me, and Daniel before him. Four kids, and those monsters only gave a damn about Avery. Nothing special about having a girl. I wasn't raised with my brothers; they left as soon as they were close to legal. Every time it caused shit to hit the fan. Mom would be worried people would find out about Daniel and Colt. She wasn't worried about them, she was worried about Avery. Avery, Avery, Avery. She was nothing but a pain in my ass. They would've locked me away in a cabinet if they could've gotten away with it.

When I was finally on my own, I partied hard. Woke up with a hangover in a run down, abandoned warehouse, and made it my new home. Trying to find something to eat and ways to stay warm was hard. Especially during the winter months. I worked odd jobs whenever I could find them. Painting houses, carrying groceries, fixing old lady's porch swings. Didn't matter to me so long as I got paid. I got mixed up in a gang; they nicknamed me 'Raith'. I found out my brother Colt was in it, too. It wasn't as much of a gang as it was a group of runaways sticking together. Five tattoos and two years later, Colt talked the other kids into joining a Community Youth Center to get help. I got involved in boxing, and got more than a few bones broken from some dude hammering me into the ground. I had a bad temper, most people who fought against me got their ass kicked. I got kicked out of the Youth Center when they found out I was bare boxing for money. Colt became my legal guardian, and tried getting me enrolled into school.

They had a hard time enrolling me because I was a runaway. The guidance counselor had the balls to call my folks. They weren't happy to hear about me. My 'dad' wasn't ready for the broken nose I gave him, either. I had a record, mainly trespassing, nothing major. I'm still on probation, but that's what I get for getting caught. The judge gave me a hard time, but after talking to Colt, the judge gave me a slap on the wrist. After our folks found out where we were, we moved.

I'll never look back at how my life was before I stormed out of my parents' house. They looked relieved -and pissed because I broke the glass in the front door. I wouldn't care if my parents were dead and buried. I'd spit on their coffins and dance on their graves. Even though they hated me, they made sure I never made them look bad. They never taught me anything that would help. Colt taught me everything I need to know. I learned how to survive, and I know what's important in life. People say forgive and forget. I'll forget about them alright.

What else can I say? I hate my folks, hate my sister even more. Colt's a father figure to me, and I'd never betray his trust. He taught me how to fight but some kid at my old school told me to work out to vent my anger. I still work out whenever I'm pissed, but I found a job I can deal with with decent pay while I go to school during the day.
D&D Castle Greyhawk

Name: Eccawen Meridan
Race: High Elf
Class: Bard
Level: 1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Character Description: Picture. (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/liantebypeachysticks.jpg/)
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/legends_of_anglerre_by_ralphhorsley-d4dakrs.jpg
Height- 4'7"
Weight- 85lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Handed: ambidextrous

Hit Points: 6
Armour Class: 7
THAC0: 20

STR- 9 Norm/None/90/5/1%
INT- 13
WIS- 12
DEX- 14
CON - 12 80%/85%
CHA- 15

Saving Throws
Paralyzation/Poison: 13
Rod/Staff/Wand:14
Petrification/Polymorph 12
Breath Weapon:16
Spells:15
Spellbook Spells:
Sleep (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01844.htm)
Change self (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01814.htm)
Grease (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01828.htm)
Dancing Lights (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01819.htm)
Alarm (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01809.htm)
Hypnotism (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/PHB/DD01830.htm)

Armour: Studded leather armor, or light leather armor beneath robes.

Weapons: 21" Short Sword 1d6 (main), Rapier 1d6+1 (off-hand/secondary weapon), Short Bow with Quiver (20 arrows1d6)

Backpack Contents:
a Pan flute occasionally used in most situations.
Spell book (Grimoire)
bedroll
extra robe
winter cloak
travel cloak (wearing),
two dozen pork rinds,
a few pieces of parchment
a tiny bell and a piece of very fine silver wire.
Dried food,
a couple sheep skin pouches of water

Skills/Powers/Abilities:
Thief Skills:
Pick Pockets 10%
Detect Noise 30%
Climb Walls 50%
Read Laguages 15%
The Fife of Light:
Effects:
Light Spell once per day. Remains active as long as the bard plays the tune to activate it.
Detect Evil once per day
Cure Light Wounds once per day

Personality: Unlike others of her race who follow the rules of the Elders, she has an outspoken record of defying the elders whenever she felt they were being unjust or when she felt they were overstepping their place, causing others to rely heavily on them. She has a few good friends, her standing with her family is not very strong due to the elder's harsh words about her character. She is loyal to those she considers worthy or to those who earned her loyalty. Respect is important to her, though when faced with following orders of others who call her a lesser race, respect will never be given to them. If they prove to be useful and knowledgeable, she might be subject to a change of heart after awhile. Respect is a touchy, and confusing subject with her, as many people in her community only gained respect through their age or family's placement in the society.

She is rather peaceful, and occasionally pessimistic in certain situations, she can become quite chatty when the topic appeals to her. Butting into other's personal conversations is usually justified in her mindset, though others hardly feel her input is valuable as someone who believes in myth and lore of the land, often telling tells to teach others a lesson in the bizarre.

Background: In Eccawen's homeland, she wasn't very favored by the Elders or older elves in her community because of her outspoken nature, and her belief that people should be able to help themselves and tend to their family's problems without interference. Because of her own morals differing than others of her kind (which is mainly peaceful), she decided to put her knowledge of human and Elf lore to the test, and with help from few others, she decided to use her love for music, traveling and helping others to become a Bard.

Her family was almost relieved when she declared she was going to start her own journey, and help people who actually needed help. Other than that, she lived her life as normally as possible, though getting in trouble and hurt when she journeyed ahead of others upon things she heard and seen. After quite a few bumps, bruises and injuries, she decided to be cautious with her gifts. During the nights, she often took part in storytelling, and playing music around a campfire other adventures made. Despite her knack for getting dirty, she lived a clean and comfortable childhood till she decided to follow her calling.

Her parents words were, "When you find your way back home, we pray you have found your calling and are tame enough to settle down."

After that, she vowed not to return home. She would travel across the lands, learning different things along the way. If she died, she would rest happy knowing she wouldn't have to follow the rules her family set for her. Though it was not likely that the elders would want her back for the next century.
When We Were Young

Name: Kassidy "BK" Bennett

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/call_by_mibou-d4d22px.jpg
Info: Kassidy is the only child, often left alone with her babysitter while her parents go on long business trips. She catch her father sleeping with another woman while her mother was a way, but thought they were wrestling until she grew old enough to understand. Despite her warnings to her mother, her parents never got a divorce. Instead, her mother chose to take as many business trips as she could to get away from her unfaithful husband. Her father blames her for his failing marriage. She's a quiet girl, often sticking to herself, doodling in some of her notebooks when she has free time away from her schoolwork. She has very few friends, and likes to keep it that way. Because her parents are never home, her babysitter moved in, and sometimes lets Kassidy have slumber parties with a couple of her closest friends.
Vermillion

Name: Augusta “August” Castello

Appearance: Augusta is 5'4', weighing between 125-130lbs. She was injured in her childhood resulting in a long, thin scar at the top of her right eyebrow. She has a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on one forearm, and a large crucifix on the other. Part of a trend in England, she cut her hair at a slant, making her bangs longer than the rest of her hair on one side. She often pins her bangs out of the way so it won't interfere with her work.

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp120/Alazuria/luxuria___youtube__watch_it_by_heyisis-d4eqm7d-1.jpg

Where are you from?
Marília, São Paulo, Brazil, South America

Why are you here?

Augusta’s grandmother was a spiritual medium in Brazil, helping those who experienced demonic possession. She might not have any special powers like a medium, but with her intrigue about the Paranormal, she usually goes by the foreboding feeling she feels. While on investigations, her ‘skin crawling,’ ‘hair standing on end’ or sudden paranoia occasionally garnished acceptance by her peers, though her Professor does not agree. She’s seen a few apparitions in her time, but mostly shadow people. With her Professor’s disapproval, she aims to prove her worth in the investigative field –one way or another.

Any special equipment/weapons/knick knacks that is important to you?
She carries a digital audio recorder that she bought with her own money, an EMF detector on loan from Coventry University, and a cross necklace.

What’s your personality like?

Coming from a large, religious family, she turns to the crucifix and prayers when things get rough. Even though she has been mocked for her prayers, she finds comfort from any light in her darkest hours. Her home in Brazil was crowded, and boasted a group of boisterous Brazilians, most of which were her siblings. She has a love from cooking that she got from her mother, making her more likely to cook dinner than to just indulge in a person's hospitality. She loves when her cooking is praised. She's determined to make something of herself in the paranormal field, mostly to honor her grandmother's career as a medium, and to fuel her own self worth. She's not as friendly as she once was, mostly on part of her waitress job, and the stress caused by her Professor. The investigations she's taken part of has caused her to develop a fear of the dark, but surprisingly doesn't interfere with her studies/career as others would like.

She believes in telepathy and telekinesis, though she doubts many people without religious upbringing can bare the gift without being possessed. She hides her disapproval of non-religious mediums.

History?
Augusta is rather religious, especially when it comes to the supernatural. Her family often wondered why she did not become an exorcist in Brazil, but only a man is capable of being a Priest. She was born to a large family with half as many brothers as she had sisters, so she always had someone to play with, even if she desperately sought for peace and quiet. Her older siblings moved away, leaving her and her sister Maria home with their aging parents. Maria, being the Momma’s girl, decided to stay in Brazil to take care of their parents in their old age. Augusta, however, won a college scholarship to Coventry University in England. Saving up her money to update her passport, and buy a ticket to London. From there, she traveled to Coventry, and enrolled in Coventry University for her Master’s degree in Psychology. It wasn’t till she learned of the Parapsychology unit the University offered. After discussing things with the Dean, she switched her classes over to reflect the Parapsychology degree she hoped to one day earn.

She never expected life as a University student to be so hard. Because of her Professor’s strict nature, he demanded his students to buy their own camcorders, audio devices and the EMF detectors would be loaned out. She hated her job as a waitress; smiling and serving rowdy, rambunctious Brits with accents that she hardly understood. During one of the off-campus investigations, it started raining, and because of another person in her group, she dropped her camcorder in the mud. She barely managed to save the footage, but her camcorder was destroyed. She almost failed; her team mate refused to take responsibility, so she was forced to take a leading role in investigation pairings, and her carelessness cost a whole letter grade. She could have strangled the British ass with her bare hands. It didn’t take her long to pick up on the local dialect (http://www.bl.uk/learning/langlit/sounds/text-only/minority-ethnic/coventry/).

By her Junior year at Coventry University, she made a mistake and got drunk one night with others from her dorm. Not being much of a drinker, she had a hangover the next day worse than Hell. After that day, her Professor was bound and determined to remove her from his class. How she managed to stay? A couple of friends she made in the Parapsychology unit stood up for her, taking the blame themselves. They said they talked her into drinking some Gin, and being a light weight, she couldn’t handle her liquor. Most of that was true. Because of his affair with one his students, Professor Webb decided to allow them off with a warning. Her midterm was refused, she had one chance to pass -Reinhardt Manor in Germany.

Tune
08-08-2012, 10:49 AM
NPC Characters not added

The Demon's Vows

Matt Franko (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27477&page=6&p=894835&viewfull=1#post894835) - survived to the Mature Hall of Fame

'Hunted'; the interrogation

Jane Evans (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25621&page=3&p=858115&viewfull=1#post858115) - Made it to the Mature Hall of Fame - torn to shreds by dogs.

Mythos Complex

Katia Arielle Lazaro (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32781&page=4&p=1024061&viewfull=1#post1024061) - Deceased

A Single Step

Won "Most Original Character" 2012

Name: Kaya "Brees" Zixan
Subculture: Colorful
Appearance: Battling between two different life styles, the only features that stay the same are Kaya's thin, less than perfect eyebrows that regularly need trimming to subdue the 'bushy nature; small, slightly pouty lips; round, deep set eyes; and large, slightly pointed ears. Her skin is usually kept the normal pale coloring, save for patches of skin beneath her clothing that generally consist of multi-colored, thin stripes or faded 'polka dots' similar to her current hair color -often seen only when dancing in skimpy clothing or nude. Bright to pastel hair colors or even neon-rainbow is not uncommon for her, and her hair usually reaches passed her waist when straightened or to her shoulder blades when in loose curls (or bouncing upon her shoulders in ringlets). She's a fan of curls, and a fan of sky blue or pink eyes fading to gray away from the pupils. Nothing is too bright or too gaudy for her unless it is the color yellow. She is short with narrow hips and an over all thin body structure.

Her hair is currently sky blue with random Mint colored highlights and deep blue eyes speckled green.

Social Standing: Not well known by her real name unless by close friends and family members, she prefers surrounding herself in books instead of people; very well known in the underground by the name "Brees," rumor has easily spread that she currently works at the SuperNova nightclub.

Profession: SuperNova Cage Dancer/Private Stripper; Part time librarian

Personality: Kaya's personality is split in two, but not as others might consider a mental illness. As Kaya, she is a studious, meek girl with simple tastes and an almost non-existent social life with people outside of her small circle of family and few close friends. Even as Brees, she tries to keep the amount of people close to her as small and unimportant as possible, especially if her secret life managed to leak into the public. She would be disowned by her Pure Archonian family, who already disapprove of her Colorful preference. She has a part time job as a librarian as Kaya, one that she doesn't let interfere with her other lifestyle.

As Brees, her ambitious, outgoing, flirtatious other half, she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it - one way or another. Constantly changing her appearance is an addiction, one that she hides from her family members on the rare occasions she sees them. Sexually adventurous and dominant, she has little problem switching into her submissive mindset, if the reward is good enough.

Short Bio: She hails from a very conservative Pure Archonian family, one that doted on their darling older daughter till her rebellious streak kicked in, and she decided to change her appearance in the slightest as to not look like her twin little brother and sister. Her parents were anything but pleased with the sudden personality shift in their daughter. She blamed the boy she was seeing at the time, and was forbidden to see him again. Since the major argument with her parents, she has decided to live on her own to avoid further conflicts with her parents. Her younger siblings are now the apple of her parents' eyes, and she's satisfied with their suffocating attention on her scholar-worthy siblings.

When she took the job as a librarian, she was still seeing her boyfriend, thus her reason for ties in the underground. He's the reason she got into dancing, colors and exploring her sexuality. Because of that, he couldn't handle being around the sex-addict that he created. He could have informed her parents, she know he would have, except his own place in the underground would be exposed by doing so. She's not one to avoid throwing someone under the bus if she feels her safety is threatened enough - and it is never physical harm that she's afraid of.

Eventually, she caught the interest of a less than honest gang leader. With him by her side, he spoiled her so long as she stayed loyal to him and only him. He enjoyed having men swoon over her, and she didn't mind the occasional jealous streak he had, which often ended up her spending the night with him to nurse his fragile ego.

Silver Lake Saga

Tanzi Davore (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30940&p=987895&viewfull=1#post987895)

Ronin Fable

Akisame Kido (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30922&page=3&p=976151#post976151)

Falling Stars

Meredith Baudry (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31599&page=4&p=998342&viewfull=1#post998342)

Infernal Secrets

Aalis (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/156/c/f/brunette_by_ginger_jude-d3i488j.jpg) and Zabel (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/032/4/e/mad_man_by_dny0911-d38joom.jpg)
Eighteen
Fraternal Twins: Female; Male
"Purity and Sin"

Biography

"They gave us up, they didn't even want us."

"That's not true! They wanted a better life for us. Something they couldn't give us."

"This is our home. It always has been."

Aalis and Zabel have been together since birth. Even though Aalis is two minutes older then her twin brother, she always needs to be looked after for her clumsiness. With a poor immune system, she was often sick as a child, and Zabel did his best to look after her, no matter what he had to do.

Their birth mother was a surrogate. The exact process of conception and adoption was one thing that they never learned or wanted to. They only spent four years with their adoptive parents. Hard times hit their family. During the time they lost their home, their father became sick, just like Aalis always did but worse. With no other choice, they were given to a local ministry to raise.

"They abandoned us here..."

With the support of her brother, Aalis was slowly able to let go of her inadequate feelings of her parents, and her severe depression slowly subsided. With her bleak disposition on life, Zabel has always had to be the opposite to counteract in hopes of cheering her up.

Zabel's actions to protect Aalis became relevant to the ministry. Though he was expected to remain a pacifist, even through troubling times, he settled his problems with his fists or a few hateful words. The first time he drew blood from a childhood bully, he was stuck cleaning toilets for a couple months.

The ministry had became their home, and the nuns and priests like their family. They weren't alone when it came to children living at the ministry. There were already four children there before they were dropped off, but the children were much older. The last kid, a boy named Sebastian, left when they were fourteen, leaving them as the only youths residing at the ministry.

Religion was drilled into them, but the only one that really took it to heart was Aalis. She tried her best to take it to heart, to force the anger and despair out of her heart before the darkness clouded her mind and took away her soul. As Aalis got better, Zabel got worse. Aalis started to become physically stronger, leaving him feeling useless. He committed sins in silence, betraying the ministry by having relations with females his age or older by the time he was sixteen.

By eighteen, Zabel lost his virginity and Aalis remained pure according to scriptures. They were as different as night and day, and their personalities often switch, leaving many people confused and overwhelmed. Through their emotion trials, both twins had their own groups of friends, generally losing them whenever a personality shift occurred.

There was one other female that Zabel cared about as much as he did his sister. Her name was Zayna. Unlike him, Zayna had a magical power. She could control water, even stop stop raindrops from falling. She was his first love, but when she had to move, it all but shattered his world. He gave up his virginity for her, and in return, he took her purity.

Personality

Both twins could be consider bipolar is such a diagnosis on the psyche could be made. They go through times of high activity and joy to extreme depression and apathy, brought on by their memories. With Aalis being more religious than Zabel, she's often more cheerful and forgiving than her brother who is standoffish and rude.

Zabel's broken heart has made him turn away from love and affections that aren't related to family and friends. Romantic feelings strike a nerve, and he is quick to bash any female's attempts at gaining his affection other than as a friend.

Aalis is warm and friendly, but even she has her own demons that she fights every day. Unlike her brother, she didn't leave the ministry much, limiting her exposure to the rest of the world. She's not always afraid of new things, but she occasionally finds herself wandering off to explore new things whenever her brother drags her alone on errands.

Tune
11-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Shakai no Hokai 1 & 2

Kusahara, Chiyori (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47605&page=8&p=1617814&viewfull=1#post1617814)

S.E.E.D.S

Daciana "Daccy" Vasile (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46266&page=8&p=1577367&viewfull=1#post1577367)

The Golden Witch

Name: December
Surname: Rowlins (Allwynd)
Closest Relations: Mother and Father - deceased. Siblings - two bothers; estranged

Physical Appearance: December is a small woman with an ample body for her size. Five-foot-five, roughly 130-150lbs; curvy yet modest in appearance. Layered, light brown hair reaches to her shoulder blades, often swept up in a high bun or a low, messy braid. Her blondish bangs are always clipped out of her face with bobby pins. Dark brown eyes peer out from behind black wire glasses; near sighted. Pale skin with light freckles scattered across her cheeks and nose. High cheek bones, a small nose and slightly chubby cheeks. Otherwise, very average besides the little bit she attempts to use to spice up her appearance within reason of her profession.

Personality: December is a hard working woman from a small, hectic family life. She grew up having very little, despite her parents working to give her everything she needed. Growing up around an older and younger brother, being the middle child wasn't the best perk in the world. Often times, she was overlooked and left to look after her little brother when her parents' work schedules stretched late into the night. She's studious, though failed anything involving mathematics. More of a tomboy then a girly-girl, it wasn't till she began working with the Allwynd family that she became accustomed to wearing dresses or anything frilly/expensive. Living such a life of luxury has warped her sense of reality a bit. All the expensive items in fine taste, often leaves her head spinning with price tags looming over head. She's very cautious, hard working and quick witted.

Protective, soft spoken and a bit shy, she is anything but respectful, even in the eyes of disrespect. She might be a maid, but the title is held in high regards in her mind. The Allwynd family not only took her in, but they gave her a home, a place to work and, if she should be so foolish, a family that actually cares for her. Breaking a sweat and earning bruises is all within reason for her.

Traits: Curling up with a good book or a long, hot shower after a hard day's work.

Overall Description of your Character: December Rowlins; Personal Maid to Krauss Allwynds. She is a hard working, protective and kind individual who hailed from a small, estranged family that she rarely talks about.

Biography:

"Momma?" whispered December, slowly pushing open the door to her parents' room early one Christmas. "Daddy?" she called into the darkness, a small, blond headed child clinging to her Pajama bottoms. She was eight, with her six-year-old little brother, Jacob in tow. Michael was already out of the house, leaving the two of them behind on Christmas morning.

There was a chill in the air. Ice was caked on the windows. Bed sheets in her parents' room were unkempt, clothes strewn around in a hurry. There was a note on the coffee table, with a small plate of half eaten cookies and an empty glass of milk. There were presents under the tree, all unopened. She was born on a cold December morning, weeks before Christmas. It wasn't unnatural for her parents' to work on holidays, but for Michael to be gone, too? The two children sat in front of the tree, huddled up under a blanket, staring at the blinking lights.

"I'm not going to deal with this anymore!" shouted December, slamming the fridge shut. The glass of orange juice in her hand sloshed wildly, spilling on the floor. She wasn't in any mood to care, not with her father yelling at her, for her missing her curfew again.

She slammed the plastic glass onto the table, grabbing her backpack off the chair. "I'm home every day, helping Jacob with everything while you and Mom are God-knows-where for days at a time-"

"-We're working! You fucking know that!"

December shrugged, and rolled her eyes. "Like I care. You're always gone." She turned and shot a glare in his direction. "I bet you and Mom don't even know what goes on in our lives anymore. It doesn't include you two anymore. I can tell you that."

She stomped out of the house, swinging the front door wide open. "And Michael was lucky! He got out of here because he was sick of acting like the man in the family!" Her shouting fell on deaf ears. The television was already blaring some crappy show from the seventies - another re-run, no doubt. She was seventeen, in her last year of High School. A month before school would be over. She'd be graduating with her friends, but her parents' already made it clear that they couldn't be there.

Even when the day arrived, the only two people that were there, was Michael and Jacob, sitting in the fifth row, smiling up at her as she walked across the stage. That was the last day she saw either of them. When she got home that night, she packed up her belongings - what little she could carry - and hugged Jacob good-bye. He was pissed off, and cursing her. Yelling about abandoning him, like their parents had.

"Jake," she whined, "They'd have me arrested for kidnapping if I took you with me."

He punched a hole in the wall, never meeting her worried gaze. "Like you fucking care, anyways."

"Jake-"

"-GET OUT!" he screamed.

She left with tears in her eyes, and tossed her stuff into the back of her friend's truck. The last thing she saw when they pulled out of the driveway, was Jacob standing in the doorway with the light from the living room lamp shining behind him, arms crossed. Even as they drove down the road with his silhouette fading in the background, she never forgot the look of betrayal in his eyes.

By the time Jacob was seventeen, December received a letter in the mail from Michael, with copies of both parents' death certificates. The Cause of Death read "Fatal Car Wreck." Despite what her parents' did or didn't do, she wasn't completely heartless. She sat in a chair outside her friend's house, crying for what felt like a few hours. She showed up at her parents' funeral, and the only family member she recognized, was Jacob - who wasn't exactly his same old self. He had tattoos, piercings and looked more than a little hung over. He shrugged her off when she went to hug him and stalked away, unsteadily, to her motorcycle.

It wasn't long after the funeral, that she applied for a house keeping job at the prestigious Allwynd Manor. She has been working with the others, aiding Krauss, ever since.

Entangled

Kassidy "RC" Roux (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47829&page=2&p=1629055&viewfull=1#post1629055)

Eden Academy

Leila Valenci (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15415&page=2&p=619204#post619204)

Rise of the Magasa 1

Leila Valenci (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40744&p=1328408&viewfull=1#post1328408)