PDA

View Full Version : Snowbound [IC. OC is open. PG-13]

Alienaition
11-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Read OOC for explaining and to make a character. We will be trying to use good describing and lengthy posts. 3 at the least, 6 at the most. Don't be scared to post. I'm hoping to improve my RP skills and so far, this my beginning attempt.

Amayze found herself climbing out of a taxi with two large velvet bags. The doorman smiled at her, "'Ello, dear. Name please? I'm sure the Mrs. Nellie has your room ready and your dorm has been cleaned by the maid." He gave a polite smile and tipped his hat.

Amayze smiled back, "That's lovely, sir. My name is Amayze." The doorman opened the door and she walked on in. Whiping the snow off of her boots, she looked around. Quiet lovely. Flowers, large and open. Nice designs on the wall.

Mrs. Nellie looked up, "You're Amayze, right?" Mrs. Nellie, too, gave a polite smile. Amayze nodded and wondered about the lobby. Around ten nice fine cushioned chairs with flower designed walls. A vase held at least three roses.

"Call me May. . ." May walked over to the counter as Mrs. Nellie typed up on the computer, "If I may say. . .This place is lovely." She twiddled with the pens in the jar until Mrs. Nellie gave her the sign in sheet.

"Fill it out please. Full name, date, age, gender. . .So on." As May filled it out, Mrs. Nellie continued to type up on the computer. Humming a Christmas carol; May continued to fill out the form. She smiled and handed Mrs. Nellie the form, "Christmas right around the corner, eh? Your room is 4D."

May smiled and picked up her bags. With a teethy smile she said, "Thank you much, miss." And she went over to the elevator. Pressing the button, she continued to hum.

ilovemyfurball
11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
I slowly arrived into the hotel, noticing the nice little designs on the wall and flowers that were quite pretty. I approached the counter, and said hello.
"Hi, I am Mrs. Nellie, Issac, right?" She gave me a warm smile. I felt welcomed, like I could make myself at home here.
"Issac Newton, I am." I tried to sound polite and sophisticated. "I do love the scent that the flowers give to this nice hotel, mam." I grinned, politely waiting for the little sheet she was about to give me.
She slowly handed me the sheet, and added that I must fill it out with my full name, date, gender, and such.
I did so, and as I did I thought all about what this hotel could be like. I was excited! Thrilled, maybe! I handed her the sheet.
"4B, your room shall be." Mrs. Nellie said. I chuckled cause what she said had rhymed.
I picked up my little suitcase and trotted to the elevator. I jumped right in, for there was a girl already in there. She looked about my age.
"Excited for Christmas?" I asked, grinning. I loved that way she was humming when I approached her. "Issac Newton," I nodded as I introduced myself.

Alienaition
11-08-2011, 11:05 PM
"Yes, I am." She hummed a bit more, "Christmas is right around the corner! Even though it's only the beginning of November." She let out a laugh, "What floor you're heading to? 4D, so fourth floor." She smiled politely, "I heard your room is 4B. We will not be far from eachother. Fourth floor we go!" She pressed the button [4] and awaited to be opened to the fourth floor.

Such a wonderful hotel. . .Everyone seems so advanced, I'm not now am I? No. . .Hm. Something seems rather odd about them being all advanced when we're in the middle of some gang like street. . .Funny. Maybe they designed it because the goverment required them to get read of the gang names on the wall. She chuckled to herself, still thinking.

As the elevator opened to the fourth floor, she dragged her bag behind her. Of course, it had wheels. Clickity, click, clickity sound came from the bags wheels. . .Such an old nasty bag! Why didn't she buy new ones?

ilovemyfurball
11-09-2011, 09:54 PM
I grinned. "Yup, 4B I am." As the elevator rose, I grinned yet again. "I'm excited for Christmas, too. Just one problem: Nobody to spend it with!" I chuckled, just a little bit.
As I watched her start to leave, I decided to offer her, "Do you need help with that?" I glanced at her suitcase thingy. I hoped for no rejects.
A good story idea-maybe. A girl at a hotel, excited for the holidays?

Alienaition
11-22-2011, 04:37 PM
"Oh, well. . .Nor do I. Most of my siblings turned out to be criminals; robbers and such. And you can sum up what happened to my parents. . ." She clicked her tongue with shame.

"No thanks," She turned a head a bit for a polite smile, then turned back around. She walked further down the hallways, the wheels still clicked and her black high-heels clacked along.

As she got to her door, room 4D, she leaned the old velvet bag against the wall. She dusted off her skin tight jeans, which loosened a bit at after her thigh. Not much, however. She unzipped her black coat to a fancy red T-Shirt under it.

In such a horrible town, dressed so nicely. Makes me some target, eh?. . .Oh well, I can just change into those skinny jeans and a T-shirt. I'll fit in lovely. She rolled her eyes, fidgeting with the keys.

As the door swung open, thoughts vanished. The room was horrid!

Wrote in large letters, "The Dixon Gang". She snarled her nose, at the mess. The bed was ruined and room was completely trashed. . .

ilovemyfurball
11-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I smiled. She had been the most beautiful girl I had ever met, one I knew I would never forget. Never. I wouldn't forget her if I was sitting by a fire surrounded by my grandchildren. I was sure of it.
I left for my room, opened the door lost in thought. My room didn't meet my neatness expectations, that I'm sure of. Piles of moldy newspapers lay rotting on the muddy brown carpet. Soda bottles and cans were scattered across the floor.
"Do they expect me to live in this trashy room for god-knows-how long?" I screeched. All I noticed, was written above the used-to-be neat bed lie the words "The Dixon Gang". I froze. For all I knew, they were hiding somewhere. Near me. Breathing the very air I did.
I quickly set my bags on the floor, and started rushing down the stairs. People could be hurt. As I tapped the elevator button, I froze. The girl could be hurt. They could be out to get her. There was this urge inside me telling me to get into her room right away. It was all a blur, yet crystal clear when shown in slow motion. Making my choice. Would I go downstairs to try to save my own life or risk my life for hers. The choice was clear. I turned, and left for 4D, in hopes she wasn't gone already. For I knew the gang would get her soon-if The Dixon Gang could trash my room and clearly write their name above my head and not be afraid of being caught, they could take her away without being caught. This gang had to be tough-but not enough for me to save my own life without hers.

Alienaition
11-24-2011, 02:05 AM
She huffed a sigh, "Dixon Gang?. . .I heard about them on the news, didn't I?"

"Yup." A cold voice erupted through the air and chills ran down May's spine, "Gang with the most. . killing records." May turned around to see a teenager, almost in his twenties, dressed in baggy pants and a t-shirt. His face uncovered, he was a deep tan and his smile was horrid. His teeth were yellow and black - with some missing.

He had a black bat in his hand. . .He chuckled, "Scared?" May bit her lower lip, was she? Of course, but. . .
"Nope." She smirked back, waiting for him to kill her. . .in an instance. . .

Rajkumari
11-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Rocío walked into the reception and smiled to the lady on the counter. "This hotel is a bit too old-fashioned to me", she thought, looking at all the flowers around the room, "but it will do. At least it looks rather comfortable."

"Are you miss... Roh-see-o Roo-eeyz?", asked the receptionist, struggling with the pronunciation of her Spanish name.

"Almost", she replied, laughing. She had a strong Peruvian accent and some difficulty to speak English. "I reserved room 4C, does that check?"

"You are correct", said Mrs. Nellie. "Would you please fill and sign this form?"

After she finished, she handed it to the lady and took her keys. She got into the lift and pressed the fourth numbered button. A few moments later, the door opened and she left. She unlocked her room's door, but before she could enter, a tall man with pale skin ran past her.

"¿Qué es eso?", she shouted, so surprised she forgot to speak English. "I mean... why do you running? What is happening?!"

Alienaition
11-25-2011, 07:38 PM
"Really?" The man chuckled, "I have a gun if you're not scared of a bat."
May just smiled and leaned against the other side of the door, "Nope. Not a bit. . .Gun's don't scare me, either."
His smile soon dissapeared, "You're scared. . ." The corner of his mouth did a small twitch, "I know you are." He approached May slowly, but she backed up a bit.
"I'm not scared. . ." She froze, I am scared, right? Wait. . .No! Don't be scared. . .There's nothing to fear. He won't shoot you. Not when there's a camera in the corner of the room. She then glanced at the camera in the corner of the room and raised one eyebrow. . .Why was there a camera in a room?
The man then noticed that camera, he pulled out his gun, shot at the ground then pointed it at May, "Give. me. your. damn. money."
May then pulled out a wad of money from her purse, may I mention fake money, and threw it at the man, "THERE."

ilovemyfurball
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
As I rushed to room 4D, I heard her. I took a peek-and there she was-face to face with some dude out to get her. I wouldn't let him. "Nice try, but I'm afraid if you want her, you'll have to get through me. And good luck with that." I tried to look tough...gr...So glad I took that karate-class-thingy. It'd pay off.
I didn't know what I was doing. About to fight a gang member that had a gun?