PDA

View Full Version : Your Victim and You or How to be a Serial Killer(NC17) The Gypsy Queen and nazguljcg

John
01-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Rated M for coarse language, scenes of sexuality, drug use, alcohol, violence, gore, torture

Table of Contents

Chapter One: Getting to Know Your Victim.
Chapter Two: The Routine.
Chapter Three: Tools of the Trade.
Chapter Four: The Workspace and You
Chapter Five: So You’ve Killed Someone. Now What?
Chapter Six: The Hazards of Relationships.
Chapter Seven: Avoiding Capture

Introduction
Welcome dear readers. So you want to be a serial killer. In this guide, you will learn not only how to kill your victim, but how to select them as well. We will explore every facet of the mind of the serial killer and delve into the mind of the victim as well. By the time you finish this book, I am confident you will have what it takes to kill with style.

nazguljcg as Stephanie Tyler: http://hrblogincyberspace.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/jet-girl1.jpg

The Gypsy Queen as Gwen McArthur : http://media.picfor.me/001ADF5/I-love-redheads-girl-woman-Photography-sexy-celebrity-redhead-redhead-legs-skirt-chica-keiths-pics_large.jpg

John
01-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Stephanie Tyler
DOB: February 29, 1976
Height 5’5”
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian.
Outward personality: shy, quiet, mousey, when in public is very polite and helpful, tends not to make eye contact, will blush if complimented. Stays away form relationships.

Inner personality: Hateful, spiteful, sociopath, insane. kills out of a driving need but has no remorse for it. She enjoys taking the life and relishes in the experience.

The Gypsy Queen
01-21-2010, 06:21 AM
DOB: November 5, 1983
Height: 5'6''
Sexual Orientation: Straight???
Outward Personality: Amiable, talkative, caring, and gentle. A bit overly concerned with physical appearances, absolutely no pain tolerance, and very much a Daddy's girl.

Inner Personality: Feels isolated from the world, rightly assumes that everyone in her life is only interested in her father's substantial wealth, suffers from deep issues with inadequacy, and often feels desperately helpless and trapped.

John
01-21-2010, 06:29 AM
oops