PDA

View Full Version : In the Borderlands...

Riku Tensei
01-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Name: Brandon Lycaon
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Race: American (Japanese Descent)

Appearance: Brandon stands out quite a bit from other people. His face is smooth and calm, though it doesn't have the warming and cute appearance you are probably imagining. Instead, his face is filled with a dark but shy presence. His teeth are unnaturally pointed, giving him an almost menacing appearance. His lips have 2 black rings on his lower lip, one on each side forming Snake-Bite piercings. His skin is a rather pale color, though in more of a Vampire way than a sick looking way. Starting from under his chin (not on his chin) and going down his neck are black pointed lines, the points ending near the bottom of the neck. The bangs of his hair are long and parted to the right, going only a few inches past his chin. The sides where his side burns are hang down a few inches more than the bangs, touching his shoulders. The back is all spiked up. The color is blonde while the back, tips of the sides, and tips of the bangs are black. His right eye is an intense neon purple while the left is an equally intense neon teal, the pupils are slits like cat eyes. Intensifying the color, Riku wears black eyeliner around his eyes, even covering his eye lids.

His upper half wears a zip-up black hoodie. The collar of the hoodie, the edge of the sleeves, and the bottom edge are outlined with a bit of white fur. The jacket is open, showing a black and white stripped shirt which is slightly loose on him. Upon the back of the hoodie is the Japanese Kanji for Zetsubou no Kami, or God of Despair in white. The bottom of the hoodie along with the sides of the sleeves are lined with a white tribal print. The right side of the front has katakana going downwards that reads "Lycaon." Upon his left hand, he wears a fingerless glove that is striped black and dark grey while his write hand holds silver rings on his thumb, index, middle, and ring fingers. His black nails never seem to chip as if it wasn't nail polish, but rather the original color of his nails. Upon the back of his right hand is a dark red tattoo with the Japanese Kanji for Shini, or Death.

His lower half wears a pair of baggy black pants. They are slightly big, but they seem to have been made this way. The sides of the pants above the knee have pockets, along with the usual pockets at the hips. Starting about 2 inches above the knee and ending right below the knee, the pants are purposely cut open. Black stitches forming Xs go over these areas, but it is obvious that they were not placed there to close the open part of the pants, but rather to decorate them. Around his waste is a black and white checkered studded belt. Starting from his right hip and hanging down over to the left is a white belt with black studds. Starting from his left hip and hanging over to his right is an identical belt, forming an X with the first. His feet wear white shoes. The soles and bottom edge of the sides are black while the top is white. The edge of the top is oultined with a black and white checker print. The shoes have two straps with buckles rather than laces. These buckles are white and have silver studds going across them.

Class: Assassin
Description: The Assassin is a master of swift combat. They use a combination of repeater pistols and dagger-like weapons to keep their foes confused while inflicting numerous attacks within mere seconds. The Assassin is considered to be a sub-class of a Siren, sharing several abilities with them.
Proficiency: Repeater Pistols/Melee weapons/Elemental Weapons
Abilities: Phase Drifting- Similar to a Siren's Phasewalking ability, the Assassin can teleport instantly to an area within 50 meters of themselves. An elemental explosion while entering and exiting Phase Drifting is optional.
Elemental Imbue- A minor ability of the Assassin. They can imbue any weapon with elemental properties.

Inventory:
Name: Cerberus X
Type: Dual full auto Repeater Pistols
Maker: Dahl
Description: Cerberus X is a set of black pistols. They feature 30 round clips each, 11" barrels, and full automatic fire. A unique feature is a 12" long blade on either gun attached under the barrel and extending downwards while curving backwards slightly in a dagger-like fashion. These daggers make the Repeaters double as melee weapons.

Ushima
01-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Name: Michael "Wildchild" Sting
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160 lbs
Race: American (Italian)

Appearance: Michael has a lean, muscular runners build and is tan thanks to him being a dego. His body has several tattoos. His inside right forearm has RAGE in black bold. Around his neck is a black dragon. A belt of ammo spiraling his entire left arm. The vault symbol on his right shoulder. Kanji for death on his chest. Fuck written across his right fist, and You! across his left fist. And on his back it looks like the skin was scratched away revealing wires and gears. He has three scars, claw marks, on his right cheek and a bar code on his left. He has black buzzed haired and red eyes.

He wears a black muscle shirt on his upper body. A piece of shoulder armor in the shape of a red skull with black eyes. He wears a red vest with black on the edges. On the back of the vest is three black claw marks. (like the monster can symbol) On his legs he wears red jeans with a black strip down the side. White knee pads with the vault symbol on them in red. On his feet are black combat boots with a combat knife tucked into the right one.

Class: Spartan
Description: Spartan is considered a hybrid of soldier and berserker. Adapt at all types of weapons and can take a great deal of hits. It has to do with a sudden increase in adrenaline levels. But a draw back is when the adrenaline subsides they experience a great deal of pain, and any injury they receive during that time hurts ten times as much. Spartans themselves are rare, because the advanced adrenaline levels aren't created but you must be born with them. Also the fact that many die in battle is another reason for their lack of numbers.
Proficiency: Machine guns/Shotguns/Revolvers
Abilities: Adrenaline Rush - Physical attacks and speed are increased, along with reaction time and damage resistance.

Inventory
Name: Pheonix
Type:Shotgun
Maker: Jakobs
Description: Pheonix is a dull orange and red shotgun with a seven chamber cylinder. It uses standard iron sights. Unique about this gun is it shoots a circle of energy toward an enemy.
Name: Hades
Type: Machine Gun
Maker: Atlas
Description: Hades is a black and red camo painted gun. It carries a 150 mag round with explosive augmentation and a extremely high rate of fire. Hades' design is useful when Michael has to fill a supportive role, to lay down covering fire.
Name: Oda and Musashi
Type: Revolver
Maker: Jakobs
Description: Oda and Musashi are pure silver revolvers, with black handle grips and under barrel blades. Unique features include ten chamber cylinder and barrels.

Ushima
01-23-2010, 03:19 AM
Quiet, he liked quiet. The lone Spartan on the planet, putting himself in situations where he might not make it to twenty two years old. One who has had Death himself stare into his eyes, he just starred back, laughed, gave the finger and kept on going. How could someone like this enjoy the quiet. Thats easy, its the silence of victory. When his enemies' screams died down and all that was left was his footfalls on the ground. "Ugh."

"I forgot one." Grabbing his shotgun the figure wandered over to a fallen Crimson Lance soldier. Putting Hades to the back of the soldier's head he squeezed the trigger and the head popped. "I'm bored now." The Spartan whistled and a large cat, dubbed a Saberfang, dashed to him. The large cat was four feet tall at the shoulder, seven feet long, black with blues stripes and eyes with a solid black dot as the pupil. The most noticeable feature are the foot and a half long fangs. "Out with the old," The spartan climbed onto the beast's back. "In with the new. To New Haven." The Saberfang took off.

-

Arriving at New Haven from Old Haven didn't take to long. Dismounting he let the cat run off and then he went to the Empty Mag Bar. A nice place were drifters and mercenaries liked to relax. "Well if it ain't Mike "Wildchild" Sting. Where that feline o'yours?" Jack the bartender asked.

"Off catching dinner probably." Mike sat at the bar. "Whiskey." He ordered.

"Yer bleedin'." Jack pointed out holes in Mike's right arm.

"Damn." Mike quickly downed the whiskey, ordered another three shots, and grabbed his knife out of his boot. All while drinking shots he dug out bullets. When he was done he took out his lighter and stuck the blade in the flame. Mike took the time to observe his surroundings. A large man, and a man with a bird were watching him. In the back a black man in crimson lance armor was talking to this chick with red hair and tattoos.

"Bite on this." Jack handed his a kitchen knife and he stuck that in his mouth. Hey big man, hold him in place.Jack took Mike's knife with the large man held him down. Jack then pressed the seering blade agaainst the open wounds, sealing them.

"Thanks." Mike said, and turned to the four shot glasses Jack had brought.

"Same ol'Wildchild. Still waitin' fer something interestin' to happen? Get off this dirt ball kid, someone like you can do better." Mike ignored the man and kept drinking.

Riku Tensei
01-23-2010, 05:05 AM
The car's engine rattled and made loud choking noises, a sign of a dying engine. Pulling the old vehicle into the entrance of New Haven, the driver emerged. "Piece of shit rust bucket!" He shouted, kicking the side of the vehicle and immediately regretting it.

"You need some help with that?" Scooter asked from behind the small desk he sat at towards the entrance of New Haven.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Brandon replied, walking over to Scooter while digging in his pockets.

"Now now, Lycaon, you don't need to pay me. After all, I owe you for killin' those Skags back in my garage the other day."

"Thanks." Brandon replied, turning and walking away. He entered the local bar, which was empty save for one man sitting near the end of the bar. Brandon took a seat two stools away from him, holding his hand up to the bar tender who simply nodded and handed him a drink.

Ushima
01-23-2010, 07:03 PM
"So how are things going out there?" the bartender asked.

"The bandit factions are close to an open full scale war. It's more dangerous than ever. I've been trying to get rid of the remaining Crimson Lance that stuck around after Steele's death." Mike downed another shot. "There's only so much one can do though. I don't know why I even try." A new person entered the bar and ordered a drink. Mike undid the strp holding his revolver and pulled the hammer back, just in case.

Riku Tensei
01-23-2010, 09:37 PM
He sipped his drink slowly, placing it back on the table and keeping his head down. He listened to the man's conversation with the bartender, staring into his glass. Out of the corner of his eye, Brandon saw the man make a move, reaching to his side where there was undoubtedly a holstered gun. Brandon's guns were holstered on his lower back under his jacket, so he couldn't make the same move, though he had practiced drawing them quickly in any situation.

Lifting his head slightly, he noticed the bullet holes on the man's arm, a seared ring around each hole. "Just come back from battle?" He spoke out loud, returning his gaze to his drink as he spoke.

Ushima
01-24-2010, 03:53 AM
"Yeah." Mike responded as he moved his hand away from the gun, knowing he could now reach it with ease. "Things got a little heated in Old Haven. Bastards have been up to something so they called me in." He held up his arm. "Didn't even notice til now. Had to use my knife to seal them."

"Punk can take hits like a mutha." Jack said coming over to them. "But he can't treat em' fer shit." Jack placed three more four more shot glasses down.

"This one's yours." Mike slid one glass down to the man.

"You have a drinking problem?"

"Nah, I got it figured out." Setting the third down, he turned. "What brings you here?"

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 04:03 AM
Brandon took the shot glass, tilting his head back and downing it. "My car died, so I brought it up to Scooter. He owes me a favor or two." He replied with a slight chuckle at the end. "Yeah, I heard the last of the Crimson Lance is still down in Old Haven messing with travelers." He continued, commenting on the man's earlier statement.

Ushima
01-24-2010, 04:30 AM
"Car eh?" Mike chuckled. "Thats why I use other methods of transportation." He whistled. "Clear the door." A loud roar echoed throughout the city and a large cat wandered in. "These mighty beats come from the Planet Remilus. My family is in the trading business, I got him as a present, around that time I discovered my abilities."

"So you ride that around?"

"Means I don't need to pay for repairs." Mike stuck out his hand. "People call me Michael Sting. Others call me Wildchild."

"Don't let that crazy bastard talk you into anythin'!" Jack said from behind the bar.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 04:39 AM
Brandon turned slightly in his seat, taking Mike's hand and shaking it briefly. "Brandon Lycaon, though people just call me Lycaon." He replied, giving the bartender an odd look at his remark. "I think I can handle myself" He said in a joking tone, taking another shot from the bartender.

Ushima
01-24-2010, 05:23 AM
"Alright, enough drinking. Twenty shots and I'm starting to feel a buzz." Mike paid for his drinks. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to get paid and pick up a few more jobs. If you need something to while your vehicle is being fixed, meet me back here. Maybe you could help me." Mike and his Saberfang left and went to another building. "Sleeping on the job again Cathrine?"

The girl behind the desk shot up and rubbed her eyes. "Michael! I was just-"

"Relax, I'm not going to tell." Mike laughed at the secretary. "So after I turn in this assignment I'll have enough to take you out again."

"Don't make promises you can't keep Michael. You'll just run out again like last time." Cathrine shifted away from him.

"It wasn't my fault bandits decided to attack. Besides, I made it up to you later that night." Mike smirked aas he moved closer and had her pressed against the wall. "Maybe I should make it up to you right now, in case something does happen."

"Sting!" someone shouted.

"Fuck." Mike cursed. He kissed Cathrine. "Later then." Mike moved away from the wall and farther into the building to met his employer. "Yes Jagger?"

The man, Jagger, handed Mike his payment. "You did good. Now I have something else for you. What do you know about Victor?'

"Only that he's a major bandit warlord. Why?" Mike asked.

"He needs to be taken out." Jagger handed him a file.

"I know just the guy to help." Mike left, talked to Cathrine for a bit longer...in the supply room, then went to look for his new friend who'll help him take a life. "This'll be fun."

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 09:55 PM
[[ XD I don't know what to do now that Mike left. I don't want Brandon to just follow him like a douche ]]

Ushima
01-25-2010, 05:16 PM
[[ XD I don't know what to do now that Mike left. I don't want Brandon to just follow him like a douche ]]

well, i was kinda thinking this would set us on the plot. connect killing victor to whatever we gotta do

Riku Tensei
01-26-2010, 04:52 AM
[[ Oh, the new friend's me, huh? ]]

Ushima
01-28-2010, 11:03 PM
yeah

Riku Tensei
01-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Brandon remained sitting at the bar, taking only one more drink. He turned and faced the entrance of the bar, his back against the bar top, as if expecting someone to enter. For some odd reason, he got the feeling someone was talking about him, and that the entrance of the bar was the right place to be.

[[ XD Shitty post. Sorry, I'm dead tired and sick ]]

Ushima
02-08-2010, 03:19 PM
"Sting!" someone called out to him. "I finally found you."

"Great. Can't say thats a good thing." Mike fired his revolver and shot the guy in the leg. He fell backward, through the door into the bar as he clutched his leg. "I warned you to stay away from me. I had hoped you listened." Firing again the bullet pierced the man's skull. "Well that was a waste of my time." Holstering his weapon he took the time to inspect his surroundings. "Oh hey Brandon, just the person I was looking for. I have a problem you could help me with. You got time on your hands right?"

Riku Tensei
02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Brandon watched Sting shoot the man in the head unremorsefully. "Yeah, I got time. Why?" He asked, removing a cigarette from his coat and lighting it. He turned his head to look at the dead body. "Causing problems?" He asked in a joking tone.

Ushima
02-09-2010, 03:36 PM
"Only problems for me. Anyway that's irrelevant." Mike lit his own cigar. He made his way over to a table and sat down, Brandon followed. "Now then," Pulling out a file he set it on the table. "This guy, Victor. He's risen to power in the aftermath of Sledge's defeat. You know who Sledge is right? Of course you do. I need to capture, interogate, then kill. Now I could do it alone, but it'd be intense ever for a Spartan like me. I could use some help."

Riku Tensei
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
"Well, I've been looking for something to do anyways." He replied, leaning against the table. "What's the pay?" He continued, grinning slightly and tilting his head towards Mike. He didn't mind helping out someone, though he wasn't much of a volunteer worker.

Ushima
02-11-2010, 03:36 PM
"Pretty good. fifty thousand each. Victor's a pretty big player in the criminal game." Mike reached out and stroked his saber's head. "Now that'll leave transport. Normally I don't use runners, but that doesn't mean I don't own one. We'll have to go to Headstone. Meet me in an hour, we'll head to Fyrestone to restock on anything we'll need then head out."

Riku Tensei
02-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Brandon nodded, thinking everything out in his head. $50,000...not a bad price. "Yeah, I'll meet you there." He replied, patting Mike on the shoulder and exiting the bar.

Ushima
02-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Leaving the bar Mike went to a transport station. "Man I love these things." He didn't use them often and when he did he loved it. Transporting quickly, saving himself a lot of time. Setting it to Fyrestone he was gone in a second.

"Ok, need ammo." Mike went to a nearby vendor and purchased what he needed. Gernades, first aid and ammo. He chacked his gear, making sure it was all in good condition. "Perfect."

Riku Tensei
02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Brandon's car pulled up in Fyrestone next to a transport station to wait for Mike. He would have used the transport station himself, but they always made him feel like he was going to pass out and chose the long way. He didn't mind driving, as he often didn't have anything better to do and he still got to places on time.