PDA

View Full Version : No Names ( Totenglaut and Miss Devil)

Miss Devil
01-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Her heart beat was going threw the roof as she was running down a dark deserted street. She was running as fast as she could. And nothing was going to stop her from freedom. Even though he was after her.

Her lover wanted her dead. And he wasn't going to stop at anything till she was. He sent 30 master vamps after her. She was pissed at him for doing this to her. He ruined everything that they had or at least could of has.

"Fucking vampires are all the same!" She yelled as she ran into an old building to hide from the man she loved and need.

He betrayed her in a way no one could ever repair not even him. They had been forming a bond and he had to go and tell the head of vamps about her and her powers. And she didn't even know about it until now. And that pissed her off even more!

She had the power the mages had only let their leader 'have'. She wasn't in the mood to explain to anyone what she meant.

Her gun full of silver bullets ready to kill all the vampires that stood in front of her path and freedom. She also had garlic smoke bombs. Since no one actually knows when they will come in handy. She also carried other deadly things that could harm a vampire.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 12:24 AM
He spun the chamber of the gun watching the single bullet flip round and round. It was mesmerizing the way it flashed as the warehouse light hit it. He had about four months left in this body. Vampire bastards. He snapped the chamber into the gun. Who was he kidding that had been the most exciting moment in his life.

Didn't mean he loved vampires. God no, he hated them. With a vengeance. Again he spun the chamber. The single silver bullet flshing again. The bullet wouldn't harm him. At least not so long as he was in a body. In his soul form he was much more vampiric meaning silver hurt. What he was was unknown. No one had ever heard of a soul vampire. At least that's what the vampires called him.

His soul was vampiric but his body only got some of that. He didn't need to suck blood but he could only stay in a body for sixteen months or sometime around there. He had super-speed but he lacked the strength most vampires had and he had to fuel himself through food. Basically he sucked.

If that was the word that was used now. At 340 he'd pretty much given up keeping track of what was acceptable to use.

Izhryi Markob had given up on a lot of things. Acceptable terms to use were just one thing. He sighed annoyed at himself for thinking. He needed to get out of this city anyways one of his body's previous friends had shown up. Izhryi didn't want to mess with that.

He was just about to leave when he heard: "Fucking vampires are all the same!" Izhryi raised an eyebrow. He rana hand through his shock of whitish hair thinking once again that white wasn't so automatic. He always had white hair, always no matter what the body's previous hair color had been.

He walked slowly towards the voice silent as always. Then he saw the girl the voice belonged too. "Are they?" He asked not bothering to hide himself. "I would agree that they're all bastards but all the same? Tell me, hhow did you come to that conclusion?"

Miss Devil
01-21-2010, 12:41 AM
"Are they?" Came a voice that startled her. She spun and turned the gun on the stranger. Fear coarsed through he veins as she tried to see the stranger.

"I would agree that they're all bastards but all the same? Tell me, how did you come to that conclusion?" the stranger asked. She didn't know what to say for a few minutes but held up the gun at the stranger.

"Their all users that's how. The only want to gain power so that they can be higher up on the food chain. Everyone knows the only way a made vampire can escape their master is by defeating their bound with them." She responded.

"Now come out or I will kill you." She made the threat out of fear that the stranger might be working for the enemy. For him.

"I mean it. Show yourself or meet death." Her voice was a little shakey but she managed calm.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Izhryi lifted both hands in the air the gun he'd been playing with earlier loosely gripped in one hand. "Don't shoot" He said mockingly.

He stepped into her view his dark eyes riveted on her. Sure he couldn't be seriously hurt by a silver bullet but his body was human he didn't want to go and find another one while he still had time left in this one.

"I'm Izhryi." He added as if that would help. They were closer now it was easier to see her. It was probably also easier to see the light that glared off his white hair. The building was old though so perhaps it wasn't.

"You know" He said conversationally as if she hadn't just threatened him with death. "I hate them too. They're the ones who made me like this. It's kind of hard though finding a new body every sixteen or so months" He didn't know what possessed him to say it. Other than the fact he could already see dead flesh beginning to show in some parts.

A small black blotch on his wrist, a dark line up his spine his left foot going numb. Just small signs his body would start to show more as time went on.

Miss Devil
01-21-2010, 01:48 AM
"Izhryi, huh?" she said eyeing his body, searching for magical weapons. She didn't see but she kept her eyes on his hands in case he did pose as a threat.

"My name is Cassandra." She told him meeting his eyes for a quick momment and then looking back at his hands.

"If you're hidding a weapon I suggest you drop it." She watched his hands to see what he would do. "Cause I won't think twice about killing you."

She quickly looked around and used her senses to make sure she wasn't surrounded. She hated talking to this guy while the vampires where on a hunt for her.

"Also what do you mean new body?" She said not feeling as threated by him. She was just nervous.

Vamps had great hearing. So for all she knew she was surrounded. But she doubted it.

She hated the idea of being trapped when she was so close to being free from this mess.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 02:06 AM
"Sure, sure" He let the gun drop. He supposed it didn't matter he wasn't even sure which chamber the bullet was in anymore. What could be more stupid than shooting an empty chamber?

"I mean my soul doesn't own any one body." Izhryi said. "Which usually means I have to chose a body that's already dead. Not fun" He added the last part as if it were an afterthought

"Someone chasing you? You seem a little jumpy"

Miss Devil
01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
"Why yes," She said looking at his gun. She walked over to pick it up.

"Someone is trying to kill me. I am a wanted woman, you know." She laughed at herself while taking about the silver bullet from the gun and slipping it into her pocket. “The vampires are after me. For reasons I will not explain.” She told him as she walked over to him handing him his empty gun.

“By the way only pure silver can hurt a vampire.” She told him referring to his bullet.

Totenglaut
01-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Izhryi took his gun back but he didn't look happy about it. "The bullet was for me" He said. "My soul is vampiric and I need to get out of the body. Thought I might help myself along"

He said it simply even though he had been unaware the bullet wasn't pure silver. Didn't matter, it would've still done it's job. He had wanted to play Russian Roulette.

"Wanted woman huh? You're not doing such a good job of hiding that. Not that I would go and trust every stranger that came across your path. But, you could act a little less jumpy"

Miss Devil
01-24-2010, 12:25 AM
"No offence, but dude, don't shot yourself till I'm gone." she said looking at him. She was trying and failing at being less jumpy.

"Also if some men ask you if you have seen me say no. Okay? I need to keep my freedom if you don't mind. She threw him one of her pure bullets.

"Keep it." She told him as she opened a near by window and escaped into the night.

She ran for about eight miles before the train Station came into view. She smiled and bought a ticket for the next train which was expected to arrive any minute.

Totenglaut
01-26-2010, 08:46 PM
"Whatever" Izhryi caught the bullet. It might be useful...later. She was gone within the next few seconds.

She shouldn't have worried. Why would he of all people tell anyone about a fugitive. Someone who obviously hated vampires with the same zeal as himself.

Too bad this location was compromised. He really didn't want to leave. But Izhryi left the building a few seconds after Cassie. Of course it was his luck that the very next people he saw were vampires.

Shit.

Miss Devil
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
She heard the loud sound of the train heading for the station. Her power was in cheek and she could shift off the train if need be. With her current hide away being a safe house in New York.

The heat was blaring down as the train finally arrived at the Washington Station. This was where she was getting on. The time said twelve thirty-two in the after noon. And time was speeding away from her as she stepped onto the train.

She was pretending to be a merchant’s wife who was currently selling his goods up in New York. That was her whole “reason” for going to New York was because of her ‘husband’.

The train took off heading far away from Washington and towards New York, the city that never sleeps.