PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration (M)

MidKnight
01-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Infiltration (Hell Knight and Blue_Tornado)

“Alright Johnson, talk to me.”

“Our satellite went down, and was taken in by unknown hostiles; so far we have not received any threats or demands for the satellite.”

“What’s inside the satellite’s data file?”

“Sir, the satellite that went down contains the codes to U.S. Defenses, if they learn of this, they can shut down our defense capabilities and we could have a possible invasion.”

“What would you suggest?”

“Sir, we can send two members from our special forces in, retrieve the data back from the hands of our new enemy.”

“Who do you have in mind?”

Character Sheet Detail:

User’s Name: Hell Knight

Character’s Name: Cyrus Jones

Height: 6’2

Weight: 180 pounds

Appearance:

Weapon 1: M-16, silencer attached

Weapon 2: .9mm

Weapon 3: AK-47 Grenadier attached.

Bio: Cyrus was 19 when he joined the U.S. Army, born in California, raised in the streets. He was practically raised in the streets of L.A. Both parents are dead, he was in a foster home care for a few years, but then ran away at the age of 9. But later brought back to the foster home care, crazy kid bit one of the supervisors.

Cyrus was in Afghanistan for a long time, by now he’s use to hiding behind walls, exploded cars, and wrecked helicopters. Then was moved to Iran, at the age 29, training soldiers, and done a few crappy assignments. So far this guy had passed the Special Forces training and tests.

"Good, then let’s send him in."

"Yes sir."

Rate M for Mature.

Violence

Blood Gore

Intense language

:sarcasm:

Bia
01-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Alright!

User’s Name: Blue_Tornado

Character’s Name: Geniveve (Jen-a-veeve) Adams

Height: 5’9

Weight: 120 pounds

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Fzq94YVbHHM/R8QKgIzEPzI/AAAAAAAAH7U/uIf0NEj8NqU/s400/army_girls_01.jpg

Weapon 1: Chief:http://www.telegraphindia.com/1020828/images/28lab.jpg

Weapon 2: .9 mm

Weapon 3: 4 inch knife.

Bio: Geniveve's parents were both accomplished doctors and didn't approve of her wish to join the army. But she did it anyway and hasn't talked to either of her parents since she joined when she was nearly 19. Since she came from such smart parents, she naturally has a fair bit of smarts herself and most people come to her for advice or questions.

When she was asked to join the special forces she was shocked, she didn't do much except she had to admit, she had an awesome bomb-sniffing dog. Her dog was named Chief and he excelled in sniffing out any kind of trap or humans coming into the area.

Will fill the rest out later when I discover what all the numbers mean and which guns are best XD and have time to come up with a bio :)

MidKnight
01-27-2010, 11:48 PM
The numbers mean: How many weapons, and what kinds of weapons, you know? Samurai Sword, M-4 carbine? lol.

Bia
01-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Yep you lost me at M-4. I'll look them up XD

MidKnight
01-28-2010, 11:30 PM
alright

Weapon 1: (Your first weapon of choice.)

Weapon 2: (Your second weapon of choice.)

Weapon 3. (Your third weapon of choice.)

3 is your limit, lol, we're not a walking armory and pull out a kabillion guns out of nowhere.

Bia
01-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Okay okay! lol

MidKnight
01-28-2010, 11:48 PM
lol, I'll make the first post by tonight, I don't have my lap top with me. I forgot to charge it. LOL

Bia
01-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I was too lazy to look it up lol I just stole one of yours :)

MidKnight
01-30-2010, 03:08 AM
LOL, yeah something like that, have you ever played Modern Warfare 2? you only get to carry 2 weapons? pretty much like that.

aw my pistol?

Bia
01-30-2010, 06:33 PM
lol no, I've played Halo though...does that count?

lol you'll get over it.

MidKnight
01-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeah something like that lol.