PDA

View Full Version : [M] Crystal Point City (open) OOC

Storm
11-09-2011, 11:42 PM
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/danp1976/CrystalCity.jpg
Rated M for violence, swearing, romantic/sexual situations and death scenes

Premise is straight forward, RP happens in a medium sized city named Crystal Point. Create a brief profile on your character (IE: Thief, Hired Gun, Gangster, Business Owner ... etc).
The characters must post a profile - consider your post as an approval at the same time. Once you post a main character, you may reference/use NPCs to support your main character.

With where the game currently is, now closed for any existing gangs/groups within the city. Feel free to post if you want to have a gang/group move into the City, if approved - they could be played out. During the approval process, you could consider the gang/group establishing a foot within the city.

Death is possible in this RP, senseless killing would be declared void by any one of the game owners. Any single game owner can approve plot lines or call a given post/kill void. We allow creative freedom but it must contribute to the story:

Game Owners: Storm
Sozhalenie
Tazzlez60

Mayor: Grey Trask
City Admin:
City Councilman(woman): Nina Christensen
(4 council positions still open)
Police Chief: Greg Mason

No restriction on how the officials are played (Straight laced, Corrupt or a little bit of both).

No creature, or supernatural/vampire characters. Story is now more running as an action/drama. Will frequently update as the story progresses.

Name: Jenny Whyte
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Short Dark Brown
Details: Mysterious, seems shy however is because she is always observing her surroundings. Has a rather dark past, owns numerous weapons, always carries at least a 9mm with silencer.

Characters of Crystal Point (In order of appearance in the story)

Jenny Whyte: 28 Freelance Assassin
Terra Marino : 24 Daughter of a local mob boss
Nina Christensen: 33 City Councilwoman
Dave Nichols: 34 Investigative Reporter
Grey Trask: 40 Mayor
Damien Ricci: 30 Terra Marino’s Body Guard
Autumn Grant: 23 Thief/Assassin
Patrick O’Reilly: 34 Motorcycle Mechanic, and Vice President of Irish Mercenaries Motorcycle Club.
Kiki Krummer: 28 Seeking political position
Greg Mason: 42 Police Chief

Game closing as has reached it's final story line. I want to thank all those who participated making this an interesting story.

Active participants in the story:
Storm
Tazzlez60
Sozhalenie
Nalevo
Da Blue Sky

Kris
11-10-2011, 11:39 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Tazzlez60
11-13-2011, 09:55 AM
WHEW! I think it's time to put my bad guy (erm... girl. o.o) boots on :P! This sounds like fun!

Name: Terra Marino
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long, Straight, cropped fringe, dyed Purple
Details: Total Badass, hatred of authority figures, rebellious, bark is bigger than her bite, always carrying the silver pocket knife her daddy bought her.

Let me know what you think :D

Storm
11-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Sounds great, jump in anytime

Tazzlez60
11-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Posted :D Hope you like it

Storm
11-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Just an FYI, Jenny will not be posting further. Started RPA mostly to RP in the Fourms. After a few days wanted to be more active in all aspects that RPA has. Going forward will be using my permanent account Storm and not signing into Jenny any longer. Will be using the same characters but just signing in as Storm. I have let an Admin know too.

Storm: Hey, I already know that.

Jenny: Hush you

Storm: Don't you just hate having to hush yourself :D

Tazzlez60
11-16-2011, 02:48 AM
haha i already know :D but thanks for letting me know again

Anastasia
11-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Name: Nina Christensen
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Long, blonde.
Details: Straightforward, perhaps a little too bold. Has a talent for reading people. She seems to mostly be in the game for her own benefit, and doesn't like to talk about how she rose to her current position.

Storm
11-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Welcome CouncilWoman Nina :D

Anastasia
11-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Tak! Thank you.

Storm
11-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Adding Character
Name: Dave Nichols
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Details: Started his career as a Police Officer. His first precinct was assigned to a training officer who was on the payroll of a gangster. Dave wouldn't take any payments from the gangsters and tried to report the incident. Drugs were planted in his locker and he was removed from the department. He got a gig at a small paper and rose as a popular voice within the City. He tailors his personality to meet the environment he is in however is actually a kind and giving guy - he does tend to hide his true feelings while digging up a story.

Tazzlez60
11-18-2011, 03:12 PM
I like it :D

Anastasia
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
It's a wonderful new addition.

Nalevo
11-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Name: Grey Trask
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Short Black
Details: Young and handsome. Grey is corrupt by nature, looking for ways to be re-elected at all times. He rose to power through the ranks of the city council, eventually being elected as mayor under shady circumstances. While he may appear to be kind on the surface, deeper within his sole purpose seems to be manipulating people into doing his bidding. He is constantly at war but simultaneously dependent on local mob bosses and city employees.

I hope y'all accept me.

Storm
11-19-2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome Mayor Trask, come on in, the RP is fine :D

Storm
11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Just a FYI, going to start working on a banner for the Story. Not the most talented banner creator :D so if anyone wants to toss a banner idea up, will appreciate it. And if use the banner for the RP, do make sure your name is on the banner - will provide the credit for the work, but would be good to have if ever featured on RP of the Week.

Just want to say Kudos to every one, brilliant writing and story development.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 04:21 PM
haha awesome :D I'd love to see a banner, for some reason whenever I think of what the banner would look like, i think of a city sunset... o.o i dunno haha what do you guys think?

And thanks :D I'm really loving the story, it's such a joy to keep adding posts, seeing everyone's characters unfold... :D

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 04:23 PM
I agree with youuu, the plot is thickening. It feels like a game of Cluedo. Or what most other people call Clue, at least in America? The sunset idea is definitely a good one.

oh just an FYI. I'm flying to the states tomorrow for a few days, as part of a school thing, so I may not be able to post as readily for a day or so.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 04:32 PM
OH NOOOOO!!!!!!! Well... That's kinda depressing... WE SHALL MISS YOU! Fly safely and return in one piece! haha

HAVE FUN!!

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 04:37 PM
No worries, i'll be back on once I get settled in New York, but I'm awful with jet lag. and Thank youuuuuuuuu. I'm excited for my first Thanksgiving.

Storm
11-22-2011, 04:48 PM
I was thinking of a City Scape in background as well. Kind of look at Taz and Sozh as co-owners as you guys were the first to get this story growing. Your input will always be appreciated and will let you guys approve any new character requests that might come up as the story grows.

Now as far as Sozh, nope, you can't go to America, you have to quit school and spend your life behind the keyboard in RPA. That is the selfish me typing :D. Seriously though, be safe and hope you have a blast while over here. Spend as much time as you can taking in the sights over here.

I have rep'd you guys but that is not enough to say how much I really love your writing and how creative you guys are. Sozh, Taz and Nal flow with anything added seamlessly and incorporate it in your progression. Can't say enough how much I appreciate each of you guys.

Storm
11-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Awww, first Thanksgiving! I don't want to see any Friday posts from you, you will have some serious shopping to do :D

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Haha, Black Friday is scary but I'll have a great time, thanks lovelies!

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:04 PM
AWWWWW I'm tearing up *sniffle* that was beautiful stormykins ^^ I love this RP so much, it's goin places baby! It would be great if we could get some more people to join in. There's so much potential in where this thing is going...
I've been considering making Damien into one of my actual controllable characters and not just an NPC, that way I can have more of a play around with the story from my point of view. What do you guys think?

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:08 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Just got an idea.... *lightbulb* STORM I'll PM you

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 05:08 PM
I think you should do it. It would definitely give you more time to roam around, another dynamic.

Perhaps we can also go about having admin post our link in their sections where it's all like "these RPs need players" I don't quite know how that works.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah me either, but either way. We should still check it out :D The thing is, we don't want TOOOO many more players, otherwise it'd get too confusing... A few more would be nice though ^^

Storm
11-22-2011, 05:27 PM
PM'd ya back, make Dam a charrie, love to see how this all unfolds :D

Storm
11-22-2011, 05:29 PM
btw, naaaa, going to make you wait, *add dramatic* da da da daummmmmmm

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:32 PM
PARTY AT DAVES HOUSE!!!! xD hahahahahahha

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm so ready for a party.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Adding a character!!! :D

Name: Damien Ricci
Eyes: one blue, one green
Hair: Swishy brown hair, not too long, but long enough to cover his eyes
Details: Used to be an assassin, became injured, almost putting his career at risk until Giuseppe Marino offered him a job as his daughters guard. He's a fairly solid man who knows quite a lot. He isn't all muscle and has been a close friend to Terra for many years now. He's very mysterious and keeps his intentions to himself.

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 05:40 PM
MAKE A POSTTTTTTT. I'm not at all excited, clearly.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 05:42 PM
HAHAHA i'm getting on it! sheesh, you try typing something legible at 4:44am xD

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Challenge accepted.

Storm
11-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Think Jen will have developed a soft spot for Terra, after all, have been playing her finding it harder with each life she takes. Since Jen had never met Damien, surely he would accompany her when called to Dave's :D

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Awesome ^^ ... Ok... We need an ACTUAL protagonist.. Soz, i'm still not sure of your characters intentions yet, but we need someone who's got an ulterior motive... that ISN'T gunna turn good....

ANYWAY... What did you guys think of DAMIEN??? :D

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh I've got intentions brewing. THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN MY MIND.

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 06:06 PM
ALSO, I like Damien.

And am now developing ulterior motives.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 06:06 PM
NO WAY! Mind bubbles?? :O Can't wait to see these in action! Sadly, Terra's only intentions at the moment are NOT getting killed by any of you guys' characters! (ugh.. shocking grammer Taz... SHOCKING..... xD)

Nalevo
11-22-2011, 06:14 PM
E! Have fun in the states! Also, sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm not quite sure what I'm doing at this exact moment with Grey. I think I'm playing it by ear until the party at Dave's house ends. Grey might sit tight in his office, perhaps I should add another character in the mean time? Is there anything we really need but are lacking?

Storm
11-22-2011, 06:14 PM
I have always seen some hidden side to Nina, don't want any PMs with side plots, love to see things unfold IC. I too love the element of surprise so don't freak if the innocent puppy walking down the street pulls out an AK47. Those who RPd with me in chat RP use to love that element, never knew what to expect. And Taz, as far as killing your character, I really don't like removing characters, especially when a lot of work is put into them. :D

Storm
11-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Terra might call Grey for support when she gets called to visit, could be great for conflict side lines :D

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I know that... It was a figure of speeech xD and yeah, the element of surprise is good... until no one knows what you're talking about because it contradicts everything said so far...... I usually void those xD but I'm sure none of that will be necessary.. *glares* haha

AND WELCOME BACK NAL! IT'S BEEN SO BORING WITHOUT YOU! ahahaha i kid... kinda... your posts are good, i'm looking forward to seeing the character of the Mayor unfold.

I don't think an extra character is needed at the moment... Just keep it up with Trask, maybe you can go on a bit of a flashback, a little bit of backstory maybe?

just a suggestion

Nalevo
11-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Perhaps. I'm waiting for the political power struggle to begin. It's going to be good. Or bad, very bad. But in a good way.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Don't you just love it when that happens? xD hahahahaha we all have messed up minds....

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Oh trust me, it's going to be divine Nal, just you wait.

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Anyway... NAL'S POST! xD And Storms.... ahha

Nalevo
11-22-2011, 06:25 PM
WORKING ON IT RAAAAAAAAAA.

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 06:29 PM
I came here as promised Tazzles!!

Story...seems...open.!

I'll check out the IC to see if I'm interested!

Storm
11-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Feel free to jump in Sarcasm, the RP is fine, hope you enjoy how the IC is developing

Tazzlez60
11-22-2011, 07:02 PM
sorry for the ridiculously short post, i'm sleepy and gunna go to beddy byes! xD Be back in a few hours... Don't have all the fun without me though! hahha cya guys later!!!

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Name: Autumn Grant
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long jet black Hair
Details: Autumn loves to have fun. She's loves meeting other people and is always up for something others would consider crazy. One look at her angelic face and you would immediately trust and like her. However, she uses this to her advantage to steal and kill. She's a nice person but she does whatever she needs to to survive. Usually carries a knife weighted for throwing and Hi-Powered Browning pistol.

Storm
11-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Jump is, the RP is great, and Welcome Autumn :D

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 09:40 PM
AccepteD!!!!
:aaa:

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm not really sure how to bring my character in here...

Storm
11-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Have an idea flowing. Since I am writing Jen to have lost the contract, might want to play Autumn arriving in town as the new hitter. She would know Jen and would have an open contract on her as well as the original contract Jen had. Think having another assassin character came at just the right time :D Will allow Taz and Sozh to control Jen so wouldn't need to wait for me to be on for interaction. Also have no restriction on killing Jen ... just so long as Jen dies all cool like :D

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Okay!
If you want, we could co-op. But not now, I'm doing a co-op post with someone else!

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I actually have an idea, for you, I will message you about it, i don't want to give away TOO MUCH PLOT.

Anastasia
11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
If it's cool with you Sarcasm.

Storm
11-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Simply love the direction Sozh takes things. Would be way cool if you took her lead, don't let me know, love watching things unfold IC :D

Snotgirl
11-22-2011, 10:26 PM
If it's cool with you Sarcasm.

Hit me up Soz!

Tazzlez60
11-23-2011, 02:46 AM
I HAVE RETURNED!!! DAH DU DAHHHH!!!!!! *trumpet entrance* xD

Storm
11-23-2011, 03:00 AM
Yipie :D

Snotgirl
11-23-2011, 02:43 PM
I would have posted much earlier but when I got done with da post I had to leave D:

Snotgirl
11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Hey, could I make another post or is there a posting order?

Storm
11-23-2011, 07:51 PM
No posting order just as long as the story flows
AKA: people gone from a location, don't have the ability to post being at their previous location following them (without PMing the one you want to interact with :D)

Snotgirl
11-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Kay!
I'll see if I can't get a post up today!

Snotgirl
11-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Sorry for the much shorter post, but Soz wasn't here and right now I'm sort of depending on her character giving Autumn the info.
So sorry again!
*bows*

Storm
11-24-2011, 12:00 AM
sok, think Sozh is probably in the air about now on her trip to the US. Will keep it light as I will not be on much over T-Day and all too.

Snotgirl
11-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Me neither, I'm goin places!

Anastasia
11-24-2011, 02:17 PM
It's your holiday but I am back, so no worries.

Nalevo
11-24-2011, 02:29 PM
E! Chto ty delaesh'?

Also, good to have you back girly.

Anastasia
11-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Я ничего не делаю!!!!!! Большое спасибо.

Tazzlez60
11-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Sorry for not posting, guys... My internet has crashed and we can't get it working. So I'm posting from my phone... So expect either lots of typos and shoddy grammer, or really really short posts... Or both ^^ haha

Tazzlez60
11-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey, just a suggestion, but do ya think we should request to have the RP moved to the mature section? It's just because things may get fairly violent and intense in the next few posts, we may need to put a rating on it and inform an admin or something. Again, just a suggestion

Storm
11-26-2011, 01:53 PM
I was beginning to think that too. Will ask everyone's opinion, move to Mature (which would be my vote) or keep in general and keep toned down?

Tazzlez60
11-26-2011, 01:56 PM
The problem with keeping it toned down is that it's difficult, particuarly when we're already full swing into the pending climax... :/ but yeah, we'll see what everyone else thinks... And we can get an admin to check and confirm

Storm
11-26-2011, 02:08 PM
PM'd Sozh, you two are more the co-owners. I'm going to be afk about an hour. If you guys are cool with it, will PM one of the Admins when back.

Anastasia
11-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Move it.

Storm
11-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Request for the move PM's to Kris, looking at rating it M

Kris
11-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Thread moving to Mature section by GM request.

Please update the Rating description in the top most part of the first post of this thread as stated in the Rules (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11) of the Mature Section.

Anastasia
11-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Thank you!

Tazzlez60
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Hope you guys don't get annoyed at my massive posts xD i tend to start writing and then something else comes up that can't wait until the next post... And then i keep writing, and writing and writing until i don't even know how to end it xD hahaha anyway tell me what you think of this little side story (well, not really.... It's kinda part of the main plot :P) and soz, awesome as usual. Nav, we need more from you, man! Your character has so much potential :D and storm, keep it up ^^ anyway... Continue! XD

Nalevo
11-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah, sorry about that guys... things have been really intense here and I'm running short on time to do this the right way. It's been kind of rough. I'll do my best.

Tazzlez60
11-27-2011, 08:28 PM
It's fine :D I understand

Anastasia
11-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Sooooo... I may or may not be about to go just a little bit crazy, and by that I mean Nina...

Storm
11-27-2011, 09:53 PM
I will warn you now, if you end up killing Dave ... he will ....
be dead :D
So love all the developments

Anastasia
11-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Who said anything about killing?

Storm
11-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Said before read the IC post. And just wanted to make sure it was known that all of my characters are able to die off :D. Does look like that N has use for Dave though

Snotgirl
11-27-2011, 10:01 PM
WTFuck?
Moved to Mature section?
~ice~
I saw that coming...

Anastasia
11-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeeeeep.

Anastasia
11-27-2011, 10:41 PM
So you could definitely use one of Autumn's fake ID's to give her a reason to be on the scene, and she could reappear at the party, which should be happening quite soon.

Also, sorry Storm.

Snotgirl
11-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Coolio!

Storm
11-28-2011, 01:01 AM
There is nothing to be sorry about, really great development of Nina. Just put Jen in a position for a show down, think she has come to the peak of her character, always play these bad guys as *you're not taking me alive copper* kind of characters. Sozh has permission to auto Jen in her posts, Autumn can as well. Jen can get killed off unless you all think she would add more an element of suspense not knowing where she would show up.

Snotgirl
11-28-2011, 02:47 AM
I think I know whats gonna happen next!
I hope you guys like the next post...

Tazzlez60
11-28-2011, 02:02 PM
just so everyone knows, i have a post ready, but i'm waiting for sarcasm to post as he told me to wait.. so i'm waiting... *looks at watch* hurry up!! xD nah don't worry, i'm sure your busy. Just hurrryyy!!! xD

Storm
11-28-2011, 02:14 PM
sok, I am sure Sozh is in the air if not on the way to the airport too. Still can play out the whole Terra, Jen and Autumn thing as events leading up to where Nina is now.

Tazzlez60
11-28-2011, 02:20 PM
yeh i know, i just have a feeling that what sar's gunna post is gunna be important

Snotgirl
11-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I will make no excuses. That was not my best post.
Autumn's reasoning seemed superficial at best and the post could have been more exciting.

Sorry guys.

Storm
11-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Okay, I read the OOC first, then the IC, now I scold, I might even have to put this on the opening with the rules ......

No saying sorry ..... that was BRILLIANT catch up and story progress. I am just so glad to be able to RP with such brilliant writers. Do feel free to continue the chase and finish Jen off, not sure that the whole bonding and being Terra's new protector would really fit well. If you don't kill her off, might keep her around as someone to always watch your back over :D If she is killed, Nina would be happy to hear that just before the Gala.

Snotgirl
11-28-2011, 09:46 PM
heh, thanks.

*sniffs air*
I believe I smell a slight betrayal in the air. Still gonna go after Marino and da mayor of course.

Storm
11-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Going to be outtie till later tonight. Be interesting to see where this goes. And you do have permission to respond for Jen.

Storm
11-29-2011, 07:38 PM
And the plot thickens .... dun dun dunnnnnnnn...........

Snotgirl
11-29-2011, 10:25 PM
What?
*epic lightning in background*
oh...

Snotgirl
11-29-2011, 11:35 PM
ROFL copter.
I do believe that Nina just got bitch slapped.

Scarface
11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Could I take up a character as well, populate the city with a biker?

Storm
11-30-2011, 01:38 AM
Certainly, look forward to seeing a biker, since there are no biker gangs, can be part of a biker gang if you want to write it that way

Anastasia
11-30-2011, 01:47 AM
THAT WAS EPIC.

I loved it. Oh my god, I was so tempted to have Nina pour her champagne on Terra but I thought that would be a little bit of overkill.

Nalevo
11-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Can you say, cat fight?

Storm
11-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Grey - how careless of you, no mud pit for them to wrestle in ... lol

Anastasia
11-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Oh no, he doesn't need any more of an ego, don't stroke him. It's bad.

Tazzlez60
11-30-2011, 03:07 AM
*bows* ah thankyou.. Ah thankyou... *flowers* xD

Scarface
11-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Name: Patrick O'Reilly
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short, Brown

Details: Patrick is a serious criminal with a cigar addiction. His violent temper has sent him to the penitentiary a total of seven times, and his dealing of drugs and weapons a total of ten times.

In an effort to bring more income into the Club, Patrick started his own motorcycle repair business (being that he's an expert mechanic), and made the tactical decision to set up shop in Crystal Point City, in hopes of founding a chapter there.

From years of leading an outlaw lifestyle, Patrick has developed a zen-like phase where all his incoming thoughts stop so he can focus on getting out of a dangerous situation.

Patrick is blind in his left eye, and is armed with a Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol.

Occupation: Motorcycle Mechanic, and Vice President of Irish Mercenaries Motorcycle Club.

Snotgirl
12-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Thur, I posted.
Be happy! =D

Storm
12-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Name: Kiki Krummer
Description: http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/danp1976/KikiKrummer.jpg
Occupation: New arrival to the city, resume has her graduating at the top of her class in political science, seeking a position within the administration.

Storm
12-01-2011, 02:38 AM
And sorry for forgetting to welcome Patrick

Tazzlez60
12-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Oh hi! Welcome new person!! :D

Tazzlez60
12-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Anyone got any guesses? >:3

I LOVE DRAMA!!! xD

just wait, you'll be surprised... or maybe not... lol

Anastasia
12-02-2011, 01:28 PM
OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT?!

Also, welcome new personnnnnn! From all of us here at Crystal Pointe.

Tazzlez60
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Think about it... She's feeling ill, she has a fever... she was feeling fine only minutes earlier... And she's got no energy...

Anastasia
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I DON'T KNOW, the only thing that happens in brain is pregnant?! but that's not it. Appendix maybe?

ARSENIC POISONING?!

Tazzlez60
12-02-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm not teelliinnngggg!!! *giggle* ^^

Storm
12-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Had a plan for Kiki when created her, now have other thoughts on where to take her. Think what ever direction might be interesting so stay tuned :D

Snotgirl
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Cool.

Anastasia
12-02-2011, 05:32 PM
It makes me nervous.

Scarface
12-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Sorry I wasn't online in a little while. Is Patrick eligible for play now?

If he is, then how should I enter the story? I was thinking about having him riding into the city, coming across the party venue, and joining the other players's characters, but I'm open for suggestions.

Storm
12-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Would think since he would already technically already have a Motorcycle Repair Business, he might already be at the Venue as a *business leader* type looking to increase his footing with the business owners he would have already had his *associates* visit to collect *business dues*. You will find we each interact easily with where you want to join at :D

Storm
12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
PS, can someone that still has available Reps today, Rep Scarface for joining our story.

Tazzlez60
12-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Done :D

Tazzlez60
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Ok, the damsel needs saving... AGAIN... gosh... why is it my characters always end up being weaker than i intend them to be... xD

NOT MY FAULT! :P

Storm
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM
I Got it covered!

*loads .357, walks up pointing at Terra....*

Wait, saVing, not sLAYing .... oops, nm, my bad :D

Tazzlez60
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! *dies of laughter* Oh you guys.... :')

But seriously... I DUN WAN TERRA TO GO BYE BYES!

Tazzlez60
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Unless you guys can bring back the dead xD

Storm
12-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Your yelling gave me avenue to have security investigate reports of a woman yelling in the restroom

Tazzlez60
12-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Good job! *thumbs up*

Anastasia
12-03-2011, 09:44 PM
And now that you're lying in a street, Grey will have to save you. If Nalevo decides to show his faaaaaaace.

Anastasia
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Also if Scarface happens upon this again, you should just go with what's going on and simply force conversation with a character or event. It's the best way to break into it.

Snotgirl
12-04-2011, 12:42 AM
XD Got some story catching to do I guess....

Tazzlez60
12-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Hahahahhaha soozz you sah funneh.... xD

Mageblood
12-05-2011, 02:37 AM
Name: Greg Mason
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Brown with silver at the sideburns
Details: Even as he tries to help people, he certainly isn't above helping himself. He is deep in the mob boss Marino's pocket. Anything he does, Mason covers it up. He has planted evidence, once to get rid of some of Marino's enemies, another to bring down his opponent. Because of this he lives well. He is not a coward; he simply knows opportunity. All other criminals he cracks down on. He doesn't like them getting away, and will falsify reports and the such to get them locked up, executed or would even have some outright killed. Another one of the benefits to being Marino's "partner."

Storm
12-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Welcome Chief Mason

Tazzlez60
12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Great... I have a fever... OH THE IRONY!!!! -.- hahaha

Snotgirl
12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Great... I have a fever... OH THE IRONY!!!! -.- hahaha

...I don't get it...

Anastasia
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
So, party ended with massive deaths. Terra was poisoned. Her body guard is being interrogated by the FBI. Nina is wondering about her assassin (which is fine you can take your time, no worries), ermm.. That might be it? And welcome Police Chief.

Storm
12-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Yea, Su Lin is a devious lil byoch .... lol :D

Snotgirl
12-06-2011, 07:07 PM
So, party ended with massive deaths. Terra was poisoned. Her body guard is being interrogated by the FBI. Nina is wondering about her assassin (which is fine you can take your time, no worries), ermm.. That might be it? And welcome Police Chief.

Oh I'm sorry, school and I didn't expect this RP to be so face paced :P

Storm
12-06-2011, 07:25 PM
No problem, I always say RL ahead of RP, no wait, quit school, quit all your other RPs and posts and ONLY post HERE ... give up your life to this RP ... lol. Serious though, think that even though are sometimes multiple posts a day, they are more character interaction and that keep days moving slow enough (think the gala event lasted 3 days) where you can catch up. :D

Edit: I kinda like to hear it seems to be moving fast opposed to Is anyone going to move this week :D

Anastasia
12-07-2011, 02:04 AM
I think we move briskly, and it's really not too bad. Most of what goes on are simply character interactions and development, the actual time moves quite slowly. No worries, Sarcasm.

Tazzlez60
12-07-2011, 05:20 AM
I'm pretty sure the whole RP's only been 3 days in RP time o.o

Storm
12-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Not going to play out the lunch with the aide, feel free to either have Nina having instructed the aide to ask Kiki out trying to get info on her or calling the aide in th eoffice and grilling him about what was talked about during lunch. Either way, the aide will let Nina know a lot of the topic was about Nina and trying to get access to her office and files.

Anastasia
12-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Is what I figured. I just didn't want to mix posts and... my head has an internal organizing structure, I promise.

Storm
12-09-2011, 10:48 PM
sok, the only issue I have is not story related, it is that I can't Rep you enough for the cool story lines. Going to be claimed by ebil RL for a bit. Feel free to write any report back from the aide you want that will keep things interesting. Will go with the flow when Dave and that lil byoch Kiki are back on later :D

Tazzlez60
12-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry for my absentness.... A little thing called DANCING END OF YEAR CONCERT! Happened so i've been a bit pre-occupied in the last few days...

GAHHH SO MUCH HAIRSPRAY!!! Hair. plastered. to. head... GUUUHHH!!! xD

Storm
12-10-2011, 02:48 PM
sok, are there going to be any youtube highlights? :D Terra and Damien will be in good hands .... muh ha ha *cough* ha ha *wheeze* ha ha *cough* ha ha

Darn, that manical laugh clause in the evil doer hand book has to some day be revised :D

Tazzlez60
12-10-2011, 04:42 PM
I have the perfect thing for moments like these Storm:

http://www.mwahahahahahaha.com/

Storm
12-10-2011, 04:46 PM
*attaches the evilness to his utility belt*
Thanks, will certainly save on throat drops :D

Tazzlez60
12-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Oh btw... where is damien and what is he doing? I'm kinda confused about that little snippet of info... o.o

Storm
12-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Will let you decide, Su Lin was going to arrange to have him taken to a safe house. If he slips away from the guards before they are set up, that is cool, he could meet back up with Terra warning her about the FBI and all. Just as long as there is drama :D

Tazzlez60
12-10-2011, 05:59 PM
drama is fun :D

Nalevo
12-13-2011, 04:56 AM
Sozhalenie and I worked it out, Nina's not being killed, in case anyone started to wonder.

Storm
12-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Believe the story has reached it's conclusion. Want to thank everyone who participated in making this an interesting and exciting story. Submitting this to be moved to completed story area.

Snotgirl
12-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Sorry for not contributing more...

Storm
12-20-2011, 04:15 PM
You contributed an excellent assassin, for that I thank you, and no saying sorry, I appreciate what you did add :D

Edit: Will respond to Autumn as Su Lin is written off

Kris
12-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Great job on finishing this plot =D

Moves to Hall of Fame =D