PDA

View Full Version : The New Life-

ilovemyfurball
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Story: For Singers/Dancers
One day while auditioning for a musical/play/talent show, you sing your heart out. Everyone loves you! When you step off of the stage, a lady dressed in an office-lady type of outfit says, "Ooh! You could make it big!" You nod, and she offers you something that changes your life: "Why don't you make a song and sing it in our studio?" You do so, and they play it on the radio! Now you're a famous singer, who almost everybody loves! While there's lots of good in it, there's bad too. Paparrazzi, imposters, and magazines full of gossip await you. But your future has changed. Will you sing on tv shows, too? Will you marry a celebrity? Your life will never be the same again.
Story: For Actors/Actresses
Your auditioning for a play you've been practicing for a while. Here you go. You step onto the stage and act so amazing! The clap was very loud at the end. When you step off stage, a man dressed in a business suit asks you, "Hey, you did great! Why don't you audition for this movie I've heard of. I think you'd play great!" You do so, and make it! You cannot wait! After the movies went out, paparrazzis have been following you all over, everywhere you go! Imposters lurk around, too. And when you're taking a quick trip to Wal-Mart, magazine covers of you have juicy gossip. So, now you've got to deal with your future, the present, and the past...:D

Your Celebrity
Name:
Nickname/Stage Name:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Other:
Looks<>
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc):
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!):
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc):

My Celebrities
Name: Ally Locket
Nickname/Stage Name: Blow
Personality: Mystery
Crush: None yet
Bf/Gf: None yet
Other: Blow is her stage name, she writes songs about peace and what it means to her, as well as how she sees the world
Looks<>
Eyes: Shimmering blue
Hair: Glimmering golden
Skin: Light
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): Her style cannot be defined.
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): Singing as well as dancing
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): She has that sweet yet pretty look to her from a girl's point of view, but a kind of hot look from a guy's.

Name: Damien Jones
Nickname/Stage Name: DameEe Jay (dAm E jAy)
Personality: Mystery
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: None
Other: Damee Jay is great at singing and acting! He often appears in shows once or twice per show, and sings when he's not acting.
Looks<>
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Hair: Straight black
Skin: Dark
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): Kind of hip-hop
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): Singing as well as acting
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): Most girl's like him because he's got kind of that normal look like he could be from a small town near them!

Thank you! :D

Evil Troy
11-16-2011, 04:17 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

JessieeJesterr
11-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Your Celebrity
Name: Denton Yukimura
Nickname/Stage Name: Check Chambers
Personality: Loves to be the centre of attention a loud mouthed and arrogant person with no fear of consequence. Check is known for having a quick temper and over reacting to things which most people wouldn’t care about. Though Check is well known for most of his bad qualities most people don’t seem to see any of his good qualities. Check is a wonderful artist and very creative and he can be generous at times he’s extremely faithful and loving (though he doesn’t let people see these qualities at first).
Other:
Looks <>
Eyes: he’s got dark menacing blue eyes.
Hair: Check has striking black straight hair that shops on the back of his neck just before his back. Though his hair is straight he has two hairs that curl on either side of his head almost like devil horns which most people find cute (He gets extremely annoyed when people touch them)
Skin: light
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): Rock n’ roll
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): Check is the lead singer and founder of a band called “Risk Stained” though while in this band he’s also made guest appearances on many tv shows and become famous for his acting. Many people don’t even know his band but have heard of his wild temper that is often overly exaggerated. Check's band consists of him and three of his best friends from grade school : Dyce (Base & Back Up Vocals), Lynk (Bass) and Chain (Drums).
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): Menacing

Name: Ryuu Sato
Nickname/Stage Name: Dyce Dungon
Personality: Dyce is fun loving and sweet but he's also rather dence and easily controlled by people around him. Dyce loves his fame thought being that he's not the front man of the band people often don't notice him so he's often complaining to Check about his lack of popularity. Dyce is always friendly and nice to people he meets though he does have a bad temper if it's ever shown he's also very spontaious and unafraid of danger and trouble.
Other:
Looks <>
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: very light blonde (appears almost white)
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): Rock n’ roll
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): Dyce is the bass player and back up vocals for the band "Risk Stained" which he helped start with his three best friend Check, Chain and Lynk who he shares an apparentment with.
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): Friendly

ilovemyfurball
11-23-2011, 09:10 PM
IC will be open soon! We just need ONE more person to make a character and then we're off! :D

Kittikatt
11-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Might I jump in? =3

Your Celebrity
Name: Natelija Naida Zupan
Nickname/Stage Name: Natalie Rose
Personality: Normally sweet and gentle, Natelija is not quite sure how to react to her sudden fame. She is used to a private, quiet life. She loves the water and can often be found swimming whenever life gets too overwhelming. She is plagued by social anxieties that seem at odds with her chosen career, but Natelija is nothing if not persevering when it comes to the things she loves.
Crush: NA
Bf/Gf: NA
Other: She has a tattoo of a rose on her shoulder in remembrance of her sister, Rose, who died when she was three years old.
Looks:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/327/2/a/gentleness_by_klaamka-d4h1hci.jpg
Eyes: Gray; can appear blue or hazel depending on her makeup and clothing.
Hair: Currently orange, naturally strawberry blonde.
Skin: Fair
Style: Girly
Famous for: Actor/Singer/Dancer; primarily works as a film actress, but also has a passion for singing and musical theatre
Over-all looks: Sweet

MoeKnox
11-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Name: Paul Brodie
Nickname/Stage Name: Lock
Personality: Paul (or Lock to anyone who knows the story behind his nickname) is a very kind person. He is quiet most of the time and very respectful though, on stage he is loud and full of fun. He is very excited to be a new sensation, but even more excited by the fact that he will get to meet so many new people.
Crush: Has none yet
Bf/Gf: Has none yet
Other: He is very quiet, and kind of shy until he gets on stage. There, he is open and pretty hilarious.
Looks<>
Eyes: Has stunning hazel eyes
Hair: short, red, hangs down just above his eyes
Style: His style is old rock n' roll all the way!
Famous for: He set out to be a lead guitarist in a band, but ended up being a secondary character in a film. Now he has done a few stand-up acts, and has been in a few other films.
Over-all looks: He isn't completely hot, but he is definitely cute. He looks kind of like this:

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/a/x/axlmi1cw2te8xamt.jpg

Teddy
11-25-2011, 06:31 AM
Name: My name is Brighton Williams.
Nickname/Stage Name: Hello, I am Brighton Williams, and I don't use Stage Names. I think they are just plain...ridiculous.
Personality: I'm a quiet time of person, and I really like to just sit down and read some good novels. I am a talented singer, and when I'm not reading, I'm usually writing some songs. I am really friendly, unless you annoy me, then I'll retreat and leave everyone alone. So basically, I'm just a person cruising through life.
Crush: None.
Bf: None.
Other: I should let you know that I'm homosexual. I love men, and I am a man myself. I don't hate on people who hate on me, but I still don't enjoy it.
Looks<>
Eyes: I have dark, brown eyes.
Hair: I have smooth, dark copper hair.
Skin: I have fair skin; maybe a little tan.
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): I sing Pop Rock.
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): I am a new singer, becoming famous with my Radio Single, Entertainment. I am a Pop Rock singer, and I love pop stars.
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): Well, I can't be the judge of that. Girls come up to me screaming all the time, so I'm guessing I'm hot?

Merry
11-27-2011, 03:13 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

poetbutterfly
11-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Your Celebrity
Name: Dara Raine
Nickname/Stage Name: Raine
Personality: Tough until you get to know her, flirty, and very cynical and sarcastic
Crush:None
Bf/Gf:None
Other:She was from a bad family and used to be incredibly violent until she was picked up by a casting center. She is now an popular "Scream Queen" in horror cinema.
Looks<>
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Black with a pink streak
Skin:very pale
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc):Grunge mixted with a bad-girl look
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!):Horror movies of all types, shocking stunts
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc):seductivly hot

ilovemyfurball
12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Alright...and we're off! In-character is being made!

Alice Wonder
12-11-2011, 06:18 AM
Your Celebrity
Name: Melody
Nickname/Stage Name: Melody
Personality: Happy, cheerful, loves singing, great energy.
Crush: Idk!
Bf/Gf: Yes, but not yet.
Other: NOpe!
Looks<>
Eyes: Green
Hair: black
Skin: fair
Style(rock n' roll look? hip hop? etc): contemporary, artictsic. :) If that makes sense....
Famous for (ANYTHING AT ALL!!!): Yes, singing and dancing.
Over-all looks(sweet? hot? nerdy? average? etc): Very, very pretty, always smiling.