PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner of Paradise [R]

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 04:04 AM
Rated R for Sexual Content and Violence
A thread for Riku Tensei and Mingnon

-Three Weeks Ago...-

A small group of explorers set out on an expedition into the deep jungle that lied in a distant country, upon learning that there would be a series of ruins that haven't been able to be uncovered until now. After making the neccesary preparations, they felt that things would go smoothly.

They thought wrong.

A creature that was never before discovered until now, which they dubbed a Naga, was hot on the trail of the explorers. As such, they were unwittingly seperated from each other with an unknown fate; whether from the Naga himself or something else was uncertain. Until finally, only one member of the group remained...

-The Present-

Briar was originally the camerawoman of the group, that was until the catastrophe that struck on the group. Now Briar was lost, scathed, and hungry. The young woman continued to wander through the jungle, until she finally came across a small pool. Surprised, she wasted little time coming up to the pool and taking a small sip. When that wasn't enough, she decided to go into the pool itself to wash herself and her wounds...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 04:32 AM
[[ Haven't RPed in a while so sorry if I'm a little rusty ]]

The creature known as the Naga had found a small group of explorers about three weeks ago. He stalked them, one by one removing and killing them until only one remained alive; a beautiful young girl. After the killing of her last companion, the Naga, or rather LYcaon, stalked the girl out of sight, giving her a few days to become lost, hungry, and desperate. Human women always amused him and for once, he would finally have his fun. Hiding behind a nearby tree, he watched as the girl stumbled across a pool, entering to clean herself. This would be a horrible mistake. He emerged slowly, moving to the only edge of the pool not surrounded by trees, blocking the girl's only exit. Rather than making a move however, he stood watching, waiting for the girl to notice him.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 04:36 AM
She continued to bathe herself for a while, until she finally turned around and began to leave the pool, until she noticed the Naga. She gasped, backing up a bit further into the pool as she tried to cover herself. "..." Aside from that, she tried not to make any sudden movements... she needed to prolong her life, somehow...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Lycaon chuckled at the girl's reaction to him. "Don't worry. I have no intentions of killing you." He spoke to her. His voice was calm, his tone however sounded malicious. He had good reason to, as he knew death might be better than what he was imagining, what he intended to do with her. He held out one hand to her, his nails long and black and coming to a point. "You must be starving." He continued. His long black hair blew slightly in the breeze, better revealing his eyes. The Iris was an intense green while his pupils formed thin vertical slits, his eyes lined with dark eyeliner.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 04:47 AM
"..." Briar hesitated at first, her gold eyes staring at his own, with a few bangs of her burgundy hair to get in the way of them. Finally, and hesitantly, she took his hand. Her counscience was trying to get her to escape, and get away from him before he kills her, but for some reason, she was too hungry and weak to do otherwise...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 04:55 AM
Taking the girl's hand, Lycaon turned and began walking through the jungle, leading her to a small cave-like area. As the girl stepped in, he closed the door he had made, using a large piece of wood as a locking mechanism. He knew this piece of wood would be too heavy for the youg girl, especially in her current state. He then turned and walked to the back, pulling out a large sack full of various fruits and handing it to the girl. "Feel free."

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 04:57 AM
She followed him, before she noticed that he was locking the door behind them. Maybe it was a bad move to come with him after all... Finally, she noticed that he had a bag of food which she brought to her. Sighing with a bit of relief, she began to eat the fruit in the bag.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:05 AM
He gave her some time to eat, enough to fill her for the time being. "You know, human women have always fascinated me." He began speaking, moving closer to her. He reached out, running his hand along the line of her left cheek. "So beautiful. So fragile." He continued, his voice quiet.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:08 AM
It wasn't too long after she finished before she heard him speak, and then felt him touch her cheek. She shuddered a little in responce. "That's why... you haven't killed me...?" Briar had to ask.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:11 AM
He laughed softly and briefly, grinning widly. "You're a smart girl." He replied, his eyes wandering and taking in all of her features. "Are you still afraid?"

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:13 AM
"Y-yes... I suppose... why do you ask...?" She had to ask again. She was a bit nervous about what he might do to her...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Once again, he grinned. "You should me." He whispered, slamming her into the wall and pressing himself against her so she couldn't easily free herself.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:18 AM
She gasped as he slammed her against the wall. In self-defense, she tried to struggle, but it was already useless by this point.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:25 AM
The green eyes of the creatures glowed vibrantly as he eyed her, his hands moving up to her wrists and pinning them to the walls, ensuring her capture. "You don't like me?" He asked her with a tone that said "I already know the answer, I just want to hear you say it."

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:27 AM
"Wh... what if I say no...?" She asked him, eyeing him nervously. Was he going to...?

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:41 AM
He smiled releasing his grip slightly. "I just want an honest answer." He said quietly, releasing one of her wrists to brush his hand against her cheek again

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:42 AM
"N... no...?" She awnsered. She then shut her eyes tightly as she expected it to happen.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:47 AM
[[ I'm tired of doing the damn purple text ]]

"Aww...why not?" He asked, moving his face close to hers. "I like you." He continued, putting an emphasis on the 'you'

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:48 AM
"You.. you killed my colleagues... why should I...?" She slowly opened one of her eyes to look at him.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 05:57 AM
"That was merely so I could get to you. You don't need them anyways." His voice was quiet and almost seductive. His hand slowly moved from her cheek and down to her collar bone.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 05:58 AM
She shuddered as she felt his hand go from her cheek down her neck. "..." She tried to keep a faint blush from appearing, but to little avail.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 06:12 AM
The girl blushed, making Lycaon excited. "I never caught your name." He moved his head closer as if he was about to kiss her, though did not just yet.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 06:13 AM
She blushed a little more. "Briar... and yours...?" She at least needed to be fair...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 06:26 AM
"Lycaon" His voice came as almost a whisper. His mouth was close to hers, his hand rubbing her collar bone area.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 06:28 AM
She shuddered some more as her mouth began to open a little... she wasn't believing herself to be acting like this towards him...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 06:32 AM
He brought his lips against hers, his hand moving down and gracing her chest. He intended to go light and allow her to 'go with it' though was prepared to use force to get what he wanted if he had to.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 06:34 AM
She shuddered at first as she felt his lips on hers, but then as his hand began to go over her chest, she gave off an accidental sound which caused her lips to press against his. She was still nervous about the whole thing...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 06:44 AM
The girl shuddered in his grasp, her lips pressed against his, her voice making light sounds. All of this satisfied the creature. His hand grabbed her chest while his other still pinned her arm to the wall, but now at her side rather than above her. He parted her lips with his and moved his tongue in, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 06:47 AM
"Ah..." She gasped for one moment before she felt a slick tongue go inside her mouth, causing her to shudder some more. Her free hand went to his chest at first, but then slid down to his waist, where she could start to feel some scales...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 06:49 AM
He pulled his head back from her slightly, grinning at her constant shuddering and the noises she kept making. "You're nervous" He spoke. It was a statement, but it was meant more as a question.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 06:53 AM
"Y...yes..." She replied, as she looked back at him. The blush remained on her face, but she was still unsure of what he could do next...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:09 AM
"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her, pulling his body back from hers slightly.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:12 AM
"..." She paused for a moment as if to think things through. She knows she is being kissed by a monster, the same one that had killed her colleagues... and yet...

"...No..." She simply replied, without thinking.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Lycaon smiled, rather than grinned this time. "Good" He began. "...because I had no intentions of stopping." His tone becoming much darker at the end. His lips once again found hers, his hand finding her chest, and his other hand releasing its grasp from her wrist and moving down her side and to her lower back.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:20 AM
(Are they going to... 'do it' by the time this is over...? >.<;; )

She shuddered again when she felt his lips on hers, and his hand sliding down to her side and back caused her to press herself against him. One of her hands went to his back, while another went to his waist again, where the scales started...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:24 AM
[[ It's up to you XD Though I'm puzzled as to how the whole Snake thing would work O_o ]]

"Why do you keep touching me there?" He asked, breaking the kiss once again. He looked down at her hand on his waist and then back into his eyes. "Are you still afraid?"

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:26 AM
(I don't think I want to... =-=;; And he has fangs, a forked tounge, and plus I did say he has a snake's lower body... he could coil around her... >.>; )

"Oh..." She pulled her hand away and blushed. "Um... it's not that I am..." She began, but then trailed off...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:28 AM
[[ Well whatever you want, since it was your idea. But like, does he have....you know....? ]]

"What is it then?" He began. He opened his mouth to say something else and he stopped himself. What was going on? Why was he being nice to her? He had never acted this way.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:31 AM
(Up to you... >.>; )

"It's just... I was wondering if you were going to do anything else to me..." She looked down towards his lower body, as if to suggest what she meant.

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:34 AM
He grinned once again. "Why? Do you want me to?"

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:37 AM
"Hm...?" She flushed. "Wh.. what do you mean...?" She blinked at him, confused...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:41 AM
"Well, you asked me If I was going to do anything else to you. It sounded like you were implying you wanted me to." He replied, his hand groping her chest once again.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:45 AM
She gasped and shuddered as she felt his hand on her chest again. "That... depends on how you think I was implying..."

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:52 AM
His grin widened. His hand moved down from her chest and to her waist, pulling up her shirt slowly and placing her hand on her chest below her breasts. "You can't just answer the question?" He asked in a playful tone.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 07:53 AM
"...Ah..." She shuddered as she felt his hand slip under her shirt. She didn't like being teased though... "What.. what if I say yes...?"

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 07:58 AM
"Well I wouldn't be one to argue." He replied. He moved closer, pressed his lips against her,s and bit down playfully, moving his hand further up her shirt.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 08:00 AM
(Is he going to coil around her yet...? >.>; )

She shuddered and blushed a deep shade as she felt his lips against hers, and also as she felt his hand slide further up her shirt....

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 08:04 AM
[[ You have to wait for the right moment ]]

In a quick and sudden movement, Lycaon's tail coiled tightly around her legs and lower body, holding her tightly to his body.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 08:05 AM
(Oh... >.>; )

She gasped a bit as she felt him coil around her lower body.. she shuddered as she was able to feel his tail on her legs...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 08:11 AM
[[ Sorry, I'm dead tired so I'm going to bed. After today, I'll only be able to post once a day unless you can some how manage to be on between 9 am- 11:30 am EST, which I doubt. ]]

"You shake alot." He commented, holding her for a moment. "Relax. I won't hurt you."

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 08:15 AM
(Yeah... I'm not sure if I can do that either... >.>; )

"Okay..." She blushed, leaning against him...

Riku Tensei
01-24-2010, 09:55 PM
He moved his head down to the side of her neck, biting playfully as his hand grouped about her.

Mingnon
01-24-2010, 09:57 PM
"Ah..." She felt him bite her neck, causing her to tilt her head to expose it to him, all while she shifted in responce to his gropes.

Riku Tensei
01-25-2010, 12:35 AM
[[ I kinda don't see where this can go without us doing sex soon. Repeatedly groping your character can only go so long ]]

Mingnon
01-25-2010, 12:36 AM
(Hrm... Sorry... >.< Should we find a better plot?)

Riku Tensei
01-25-2010, 01:40 AM
[[ If you want. ]]