PDA

View Full Version : Wasteland Struggle To Escape Characters

JessieeJesterr
11-20-2011, 08:57 PM
It’s modern times what seems as a casual day, the sun is shinning, Alexis is walking to school when she suddenly gets this odd feeling within her body, a cold chill. Alexis hands shake but she ignores this feeling as she continues walking to school.
“I better hurry Shou is waiting for me.” Alexis sighs to herself as she starts to jog towards the school
Twin brother, Takahiro and Takumi (Taka and Taku), are in their family car driving to the same school as they drive past her jogging to school Taka laughs to himself. The car stopped in front of the school and the driver opened the door as the two brothers stepped out. Taka turned to Alexis they’re eyes met and it was almost an instant hate as she ran into the school yard after sending a glare at him.
Alexis ran into the school and met up with Shou and threw her arms around him smiling.
“Sorry I’m late.” Alexis says trying to catch her breathe.
“You don’t have to arrive the minute I get here.” Shou sighs with a smile.
“Well it’s the only time I really get to see you at school.” Alexis says hugging him tightly.
Before Shou could say a word the bell rang for class he looked down at Alexis who looked up at him with pouting eyes and he kissed her forehead. Shou walked off to his class while Alexis turned to see Taka and Taku standing behind her.
“Take a picture it’ll last longer.” Alexis says walking away.
“I would but your looks may break the lens.” Taka says smirking as he follows her to class.
“You’ve been fighting with her like this for a week now aren’t you going to give up?” Taku asks walking beside Taka.
“Taka’s too stubborn to do something like that.” Alexis says.
“All she has to do is admit I’m always right.” Taka says as Alexis turns to him angrily.
“Fine you’re always right now don’t say anything to me ever again we’ll pretend we never met and I’ll pretend you both don’t exist.” Alexis says turning back around and walking to the classroom. As she grabbed the door handle a serge went threw her body she reached for her chest the pain was immense and she fell to her knees. Taku ran over to help her up while Taka stood still with his arms crossed glaring at them until the same serge came threw his body. Taka put his hand against the wall and bit his lip the pain was making his body feel much heavier but he refused to fall.
“Are you okay Taka?” Taku asks turning to him.
“Take care of Alexis don’t worry -” Taka begins to say as he falls forward onto the floor.
“Taka!” Taku yells standing up as Alexis falls forward. Suddenly Taku could hear loud shouts of pain echoing threw the halls it seemed it wasn’t just Taku and Alexis that were being affected by this mysterious illness. Before Taku could even think of anything to do the same pain finally reached him as if a hand had reached into his chest and was pulling him down by his inner organs.
When they woke up they found themselves in a deserted wasteland with no one for miles sand dooms. Taka was the first to wake up he rubbed his head as he tried to remember what happened. Beside Taka was a rather strange looking gun he grabbed it and dusted some of the dirt off of it.
“Wake up Taku!” Taka yells kicking Taku in the stomach.
“Ouch! Don’t be so rough!” Taku yells sitting up.
“Where is Alexis?” Taka asks looking around.
“Where are we?” Taku asks confused.
“I don’t know it’s strange I don’t see anyone but us around.” Taka says standing up and dusting himself off still holding the gun.
“What’s this?” Taku asks looking beside him at a gun exactly like Taka’s.
“I don’t know but you should take it. I have a feeling they were left here for a reason.” Taka sighs looking around.
“Is that a hand?” Taku asks looking at the dirt to see a pale hand sticking out from the sand. The nails were painted black and purple when Taka turned his attention to this his eyes widened and he fell to his knees and began to dig around the hand. Taku grabbed the hand and began to pull as Taka loosened the sand around it. Alexis was still unconscious as Taku turned her over and began to pat her back trying to knock out any dirt she may have swallowed.
Taku picked up Alexis in his arms and they began to walk they had no idea where they were going or where they were but they knew they had to find a way out. Taku remembered hearing others in pain at the school, maybe others have been sent to this place.

Enemies :
In this world we will constantly find ourselves fighting rather strange creatures including zombies, werewolves, demons, banshees, bogeymen, ghouls, ghosts, and black magicians

Character Profile

Character name :
Hair Colour :
Eye Colour :
Piercing :
Personality Negatives :
Personality Positives:
Weapon :
Species :

Examples :

Character name : Takahiro (Taka)
Siblings : Takumi
Hair Colour : Light Brown
Eye Colour : Golden Yellow
Piercing : none
Personality Negatives : Rude, Insensitive, horrible people skills, selfish, stubborn, arrogant, grumpy, cocky, mischievous , and disinterested
Personality Positives: Clever, strong, and athletic
Weapon : Dark Red Spirit Gun (Colour represents they’re spirit)
Species : human

Character name : Takumi (Taku)
Siblings : Takahiro
Hair Colour : Light Brown
Eye Colour : Golden Yellow
Piercing : none
Personality Negatives : Annoying, arrogant, rebellious, defiant, difficult, cocky, and Mischievous
Personality Positives: Clever, social, fun loving, and enchanting
Weapon : Light Red Spirit Gun
Species : Human

Character name : Alexis
Siblings : none
Hair Colour : Black & Red
Eye Colour : Light Blue
Piercing : None
Personality Negatives : Stubborn, Competitive, Fierce, fussy, aggressive, tense, anti-social, combative, rebellious, easily annoyed, and difficult
Personality Positives: Tough, calm (sometimes) , and Determined
Weapon : Light Purple Spirit Sword
Species : Human

This is just an idea I had I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in something like this. If anyone else has any idea’s they’d like me to add feel free to tell me. You can make your own character they could be good guys or bad guys. Basically for this story I will say that for some unknown reason (Well Unknown for now we’ll soon figure it out) the whole school has been trapped in this world full of monsters that want to kill us and our goal is to find a way out. Many of the students may form small traveling pacts to try and protect themselves as they learn to use their strange weapons that have been left for them. Anything else I need to add please tell me.

Kris
11-20-2011, 09:32 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?