PDA

View Full Version : A plot for a one on one

Zitacamron95
01-24-2010, 11:41 PM
When a girl was little she loved to travel by train, her father in fact had a job that had them constantly traveling by train on the weekends to see him. Well, one day her father was on vacation so they traveled by train to go somewhere else. The girl was so excited until someone on the train caused a train wreck apparently after her father’s job. Well, the family died but the girl is now a guardian angel for a boy, his father having the same job her father once had. The girl is supposed to stop anything from happening to the boy, but she also has to act human.

She now goes to the same school, as the boy now and then when the boy is asleep she goes back to her real house in heaven. The boy develops a crush on this girl and tries to convince her to go out with him, but this girl can’t for two reasons. It’s against the rules and she already has a fiancée against her will. Well, this guy starts coming to school and acting like the girl’s boyfriend because he figured out what was going on. The boy then starts convincing the girl to come with him on a vacation trip with his family, so he can get her to like him. The girl agrees but for other reasons, what will happen now? She is now on a train, that she fears to go on most of all. What will she do if the boy gets hurt while she is trying to stay calm herself? What will she do when she finds herself falling for this guy?
I want to be the girl for this one.

Okay, I would like it if somebody was interested in roleplaying this and add their own ideas in this as well, I'd also like it if you could type at least a paragraph.