PDA

View Full Version : List of RP's

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Note: On all of these, I will be male. Can't do female. I tried once, and you don't want to know what happened.

It's my fault...

A boy and a girl meet in early childhood. They lived in Canton, Ohio (Near Cincinatti). Their parents were both busy all of the time, so it was natural that they clicked. He was a very quiet person, but had a short temper. Whenever people would pick on his friend, he couldn't be stopped from attacking them until she snapped him out of it. He was ashamed. He thought that she believed him a monster. But she still played with him. Then, His parents told him they were moving to California. He cried and cried. He was only Eight years old. He moved away with only a small wave goodbye to his best friend.

Afterwards, her life went downhill. Her father was diagnosed with Cancer, and her brother was in an accident. She blamed her friend for moving without even saying a word to her about it. She cried weekly, hoping he would come back, but he didn't. Her father died,a dn she wanted to become a nurse, to help those in need.

Then, ten years after he moved, when she is Seventeen, and he is Eighteen, He came back. She was a Senior intern at a hospital for a reputable Doctor. He finds out from her brother (Who works at a Motorcycle Shop) that she is still there, but that she seemed like she despised him. When he found this out, he purchased his own bike, and rode off. He ran several speed limits, until he crashed, and ended up inside of the hospital. She see's a stretcher come in while she is organizing some folders, but didn't get a good look at his face.

Naruto World

About regular gifted genin as they make their own way up the ninja ranks, and possibly find romantic interest in each other. The boy's family doesn't care for him, and the girl's is wealthy, and happy. This story has nothing to do with the actual Naruto Story line.

Forbidden

He was a Fallen Angel of the Wind. She was an Angel princess. THeir love is forbidden. But on a small trip to earth, she meets him, and is interested in him instantly. I don't really have much of a plot for this.

I don't care...

About a boy who lives on his own. His parents abandoned him at a young age, and he stayed at an orphanage until he was old enough to get a job. A girl who is Rich, beautiful, smart, and popular. She isn't spoiled, but does get a lot of things that she wants. Her friends are mostly genuine. Some are Two-faced. And she is always being asked out on dates, some of which she says yes to. He recently fixed up an old BMW that he found in a junkyard, so he uses that to get to and from school. He has no friends or acquaintances. One day, she is walking across the street, and Levias is driving, not really paying close attention. He stops before it hits her, and things will go on from there however.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:31 AM
You know what I see a reoccuring pattern in your RPs

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:38 AM
Yes, I know, some of them get abandoned and I still want to finish it, so I try to find different people to do it. I'm an author (Not really a known one...Hell, I dont even have a manuscript) so I get inspiration from these.

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:44 AM
thats awesome. I know how you feel. I have all of these ideas in my head ofr book and plays but I have terrible writers block

Levias
01-25-2010, 02:47 AM
Happens to the best of us

nonangelic92
01-25-2010, 02:52 AM
yep lol

Shani
01-27-2010, 03:24 AM
If you'd like I wouldn't mind joining you in forbidden or I don't care.

Levias
01-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Sure Shani, I'll make an IC

Shani
01-28-2010, 03:34 AM
Alright sounds like fun. Just let me know when its up. Wait, for which one?

Levias
01-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Uh...I don't care i think, that alright?

Shani
01-28-2010, 10:52 PM
yeah that's alright

Levias
02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Bump...

Shani
02-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi ya