PDA

View Full Version : The New Life-IC

ilovemyfurball
12-04-2011, 05:29 PM
(Ally)
I slowly approach the stage. There I stood. Thousands of people in the crowd, cameras pointing at my face with their blinding silvery light. I had to release my new song, "Flowers". What if they hated it? What if I was booed of the stage? Well, here it goes.
"Hi, everybody! It's blow here! And you're about to here my new song, Flowers!" As soon as I said the name, everyone screamed! Maybe they'd like it after all? "Alright, well...here it goes," I said in a small voice. Then I froze. There was a microphone. They heard me. I'm such a dummy!
I slowly started playing my guitar, tapping my foot. "Those flowers are sitting there beautiful. They bring a smile to my face. They bringin' those people to see them. They're bein'" The crowd cheered. "There bein'" I smiled, they liked it! "Irresistable! On a monday morning, at six o' clock, it'll never be stormin' on a saturday night, at twelve o' clock, those flowers will be gray-ay-ayt!" I grinned. "Yeah," I said. "Those flowers are sittin' there really pretty, they bring a laughter through the air, they're bringin' those dog's to sniff them...they're being," The crowd repeated 'they're being' "Irresistable!" They liked it. :) Yay!

JessieeJesterr
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Our manager had woken us up early this morning I found myself passed out next to Dyce, as I got up out of my bed stretching my manager began to tell me about a new talent who was playing a show tonight.
“Why would we be interested?” Dyce asks sitting up.
“What were you doing in my room again!? Your lucky I don’t kill you Dyce.” I yell viciously.
“She writes songs and I was considering hiring her to write you idiots a song with Check’s writers block.” The manager said with a glare at me.
“What’s she sound like?” I ask suddenly he threw two tickets in my face.
“I asked Chain and Lynk if they would go but they have prior commitments this leaves you and Dyce.” He says placing them on the table.
“Must we go?” Dyce asks standing up.
Later that night Dyce had waited to long to leave as me and him were rushing to the concert, her stage name is Blow I assume she’s going to be explosive and entertaining. Dyce was driving like a mad man though this was rather common for him. We cam running in late back stage her song had already begun it was soething about flowers. The beat and tune really sounded nothing like our style. We peaked out at the girl she was so happy at the sound of the crowd singing along to the words and cheering.
“Why would he tell us to come see this show?” Dyce asks turning to me.
“He probably just wanted to get rid of us for the night.” I answer with a shrug.
“He could have just given us a few bucks and we would have left not sent us to some boring show.” Dyce sighs crossing his arms.
“Maybe he’s trying to get us into different styles?” I suggest.
“You know you’d never sing a song like this and none of us would play it.” Dyce protests glaring at me, “Should we leave now?” He asks.
“Show some respect at least let her finish the song before we decide how good or bad she is.” I sigh crossing my arms as we continue to listen to her singing. You could hear the joy in her voice as she sung each word I wondered if anyone ever heard that joy in my voice though I’m never really that happy when I’m singing. Our manager should have just given us some money I would have been much happier I doubt we’ll be singing any song by this girl any time soon I doubt I’ll ever see her again then again my manager likes to do things his own way he might even make me do a collaboration with her. Two totally different styles that I doubt could ever work plus she seems too sweet and cutsie to get along with someone like me or for that matter anyone in my band.

ilovemyfurball
12-05-2011, 10:26 PM
(Ally)
As I finished the song, a loud applause roared. But, I think they were done with the peace music. Figures. I shrugged and said, "How would you like to hear a favorite of mine...?" Immediately, they knew what I was talking about. It was one of the songs that made me sorta famous.
"Bring it on!" People screamed. Not being booed off the stage, after all.
"Alright, here it goes!" And this time, I wasn't embarrassed when I said it, I knew they wouldn't mind. "Hey-ay-ay," I sang, high voice-low voice, that was my original version, and that was how they liked it. "Bring it on, bring her down, then she's always!" I awaited them to say "smiling" high voice-low voice. And they did. "Sit her down, tell her she's wrong, then she's always-" "Crying!" The crowd cheered.
Once I finished the song, I had a guest star come in. This new dude, new to the famousness I guess...His name was Damien Jones, but he went by Damee J.
(Damien or Dame-ee Jay)
"Hey, whatsup people?" I said, and then the crowd shrieked. "Yeah, alright, you heard any'v my music?" Cheers, again. "I gonna be doing a duet with Blow!" I announced the news.
She nodded, and then I started my guitar. "I've been taken' my time, let things go through my head." I started singing.
Duet-Form (to make it quicker)
Damee: I've been taken' my time, let things go through my head
Blow: I've been doing okay, makin' sure I get to bed
Damee: But it's time I leave, go have some fun
Blow: Havin' some fun in that...summer sun!
D+B: Swimmin' down to that ski jump

We both hoped the crowd would like it. Hoped.

JessieeJesterr
12-05-2011, 10:56 PM
“Who’s that guy?” I ask as Dyce grabs my arm.
“Can we go now?” Dyce asks yawning.
“Go grab me a chair I think I want to hear this.” I demand as Dyce hisses a bit and walks away coming back with a folding chair for me. A duet and it wasn’t that bad maybe she could write a good song for my band or at least help inspire me. The crowd seemed to love them cheering and even singing alone with almost every other word. She really likes to get the crowd involved with her music I’d never tried that but my crowd isn’t much like this crowd.
“Don’t boss me around.” Dyce says glaring at me as I ignore him deep in my own thoughts of what I was going to do. I needed a song for next week and it was obvious my manager was getting impatient.

ilovemyfurball
12-05-2011, 11:09 PM
(Blow)
As I finish the song, the crowd screams! I loved it. Who knew a little girl in a small town who loved to sing could later on become this. I like it.
I smiled. "Sorry guys, but that's the end of the concert! Out back are t-shirts and such of I AND Damee J, plus, with 30 dollars admission out back in the room you can get signed autographs by us for 5 dollars plus admission, or a picture with us for 10 dollars plus admission. ALL of the money goes to Childrens' Hospitals across the country." I announced. Then I ran to the back room to start signing autographs and such.
Damee J
I run off, too. Anxious to get on the set of the new show I'd be starring in.

JessieeJesterr
12-05-2011, 11:15 PM
“Does Check want a picture with them?” Dyce asks smirking as I stand up.
“Let’s just go home I forgot to bring any money anyways.” I sigh turning around.
“Let’s see what trouble we can cause tonight by devilish friend.” Dyce says putting his arm around me with a smile. I sighed without a word as we walked out back heading for his car another insanely fast car ride with someone who has no business driving a car. I wanted to talk to them but I didn’t have the money and judging by how much the fans seemed to love them it would be a real hassle to try and fight my way to the front to get a word in with them.

ilovemyfurball
12-05-2011, 11:21 PM
(Ally)
After all were done, I started walking around. I stopped at a nice little music store, I suppose I could use a new guitar.
I loved that my fans loved me. Hopefully, with enough profits, we could make a difference. I was glad my time with Damien was over. He was a little bit of a hassle to work with. I needed a new partner to work with. Me and Damee weren't a good fit.
I looked at all of the artwork decorating the little store. Pictures of guitars and violins and such hung along the wall.
Damien
I rushed out of the shop, hopped in my car, and drove away before the fans could catch me.

JessieeJesterr
12-05-2011, 11:33 PM
I had gotten back to the apartment I shared with my other band mates I went to my room while Dyce jumped on the couch begging Chain to play video games with him. Chain was the type of girl who would terrify any normal man with her outrageous style as she kicked Dyce in the stomach I left the room. I picked up my own guitar and began lightly gliding my fingers across a cross the strings of my guitar as I tried to think tapping my finger on the body of the guitar trying to come up with a beat.
Our manager told us we’d be meeting up with song writers for the next few days this meant I’d have to come up with a song before one of these song writers did or I may be replaced in that department and that happened to be my favourite part of being in this band.
I put my guitar down unable to think and locked the door to make sure no one would sneak into my room tonight then plopped down in my bed and closed my eyes. I wasn’t looking forward to meeting these other talents I feared they might be better then me at writing the songs.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 10:02 PM
(Ally)
I rushed out of the shop with the sound of a christmas song. If I wanted to raise more money, I'd have to become even more popular! If I went Christmas caroling, people might like me!
I rushed to the nearest apartment, and knocked on the door (which happened to be Dyce's. I then waited for an answer.
Damien
I rushed to my next job: acting!

JessieeJesterr
12-06-2011, 10:10 PM
There was a knock at the door as Chain's character knocked out Dyce's at this Dyce tossed the controller to the floor.
"Your cheated and I know it." Dyce says walking over to the door.
"Sore loser. Want me to beat you up in real life?" Chain offers with a smirk. Dyce ignored her comment and opened the door to see the girl he had just saw in concert though he wasn't absolutely sure it was her, "C-can I help you?" Dyce asks politely.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 10:20 PM
(Ally)
"Umm...hi, it's Blow, the singer." Feels awkward. "I came to...carol?" She feels like SUCH an idiot.

Damien
Acts in hopes of making it into this great tv show based on his character!

JessieeJesterr
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
"Me and my buddy just saw your show it was pretty good though not our cup of tea." Dyce says with a smile, "What are you going to sing for me?" Dyce says crossing his arms with a friendly smile.
"Who is it Dyce?" Chain asks jumping off the couch.
"A very famous caroler coming to serenade me." Dyce says smirking.
"Yeah she came all this way to serenade you specifically idiot." Chain says walking away.
"Ignore her. So what will you be singing?" Dyce asks turning his attention back to Blow.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 10:33 PM
(Ally)
I quickly grin. "Umm..." I hadn't thought of that yet! "Jingle bell rock." I slowly started my guitar. I smiled, my eyes glimmering. "Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell, rock (rock)" I sang.

JessieeJesterr
12-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Dyce waited for her to finish singing and started clapping,"here donate this to the children's' hospitals." Dyce says reaching into his pocket and pulled out a hand full of 50 dollar bills.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 10:42 PM
(Ally)
"Oh my gosh! Thank you SO much!" Not thinking I grabbed the money and hugged him. Slowly, I realized that the girl back there was probably his girl friend and I let go, feeling very stupid and awkward.

JessieeJesterr
12-06-2011, 10:45 PM
"No thank you for the hug I didn't think I'd get a hug from a pretty girl today." Dyce says smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 11:46 PM
(Ally)
I blush. He was pretty cute..."Didn't think such a handsome man would call me a pretty girl today." She grinned.

JessieeJesterr
12-06-2011, 11:50 PM
"Really? You weren't expecting that? I mean if I was as pretty as you it'd be just a daily part of my life i would think." Dyce says smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-06-2011, 11:55 PM
(Ally)
"Not so much. Used to just being called a "good singer"." I laugh, eyes sparkling and all. "Don't get in contact with many people anyways...which stinks. Photo-shoot, concert, commercials EVERY day!" I really liked this guy.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Dyce looked back into the apartment then turned back to the girl, "Mind if I join you for the rest of your caroling I'm actually rather bored here." Dyce asks grabbing his coat. He was never much of a Christmas fan but he was getting annoyed at Chain's cheating plus it'd be nice to get out of the apartment for a while.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 12:03 AM
(Ally)
"Of course you can come!" I smiled. I felt horrible caroling alone, anyways. I slowly walked out of the door. "I was thinking of stopping at some hotels and maybe later on going to the houses downtown. I don't know. What do you think?" I grinned.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 12:05 AM
"Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can stop by the retirement home or the hospital and spread some holiday cheer to them as well." Dyce suggests walking beside her as they begin to head outside.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM
(Ally)
"That'd be perfect! We should probably get going there first..." I silently sighed. Everything was just...perfect at that moment.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
As they walked outside turning in the direction of the hospital snow began to fall lightly around them. Dyce had a sudden idea to make a snow man very soon though but he'd have to wait for more snow which was upsetting.
"So Blow how'd you get into the business?" Dyce asks looking up at the sky.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 12:22 AM
(Ally)
"I got YouTube famous, and then all of a sudden, you just get so...popular. Soon, you find that you're already singing a song you wrote to play on the radio. I've been singing for a little less than a year...and so far, it's great. I'd have to say my favorite part is being able to give to others." I grin. But, then, I think. He only asked HOW. I just gave him a whole story. I said too much.
As the snow falls, the white crystals fall upon my hair, but yet, I'm not very cold. I can feel as they reach my hair and eye-lashes. I really couldn't ask for a better day. I had a concert, met a guy I really like, am getting cash to donate, and now, it's snowing. Snow.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
"Really? What an inspirational story for all those young people out their singing. And in the end you love helping others. That's admirable." Dyce says smiling as he listens to her story.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 12:31 AM
(Ally)
Laughs. "These days, people are singing for the profits." I grinned as the crystals fall upon us. I stare into the sky, watching billions of designs fall. "Do you ever wonder how no two snowflakes are the same?" I ask. "Sorry, kind of random." I add quietly.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 12:34 AM
"It's like how two people aren't the same though at first glance you may think other wise if you look really closely there are huge difference." Dyce says looking at her watching the snowflakes fall on her, "soon we'll be walking snow people if we keep this up." Dyce says with a laugh as he brushes some snowflakes off his head.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 01:37 PM
(Ally)
Grins. "Oh yeah, I never thought of that." After hearing the walking-snowpeople part. "Hahaha! Looks like there's no need for a snowman!" As they finally approach the hospital, she grins. "I bet the kids'll like us." She nods and opens the door. Crystals still in her hair, but she DOES wipe off her boots.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
"It's blow the walking snow angel here to serenade you children." Dyce announces as they walk into the room with children. The children all smiled cheerful as they ran over to gather around the girl.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 09:34 PM
(Ally)
"Hi guys, it's Blow here, or just between u guys and I, I'm actually Ally Locket! And this is my friend-" I had NO idea what his name was! Kind of odd...I had no idea of his name...yet, I already felt in love with him.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
"My name is Dyce." Dyce says with a smile at Blow as he saw her stop at his name. He had also just realized he'd forgot to introduce himself before joining her Christmas caroling.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 09:48 PM
(Ally)
Giggles. "We came to Christmas Carol for you guys! And, we also brought treats..." I dig in my purse and pull out a bag full of candy canes. I hand them out...the children looks so thankful...so peaceful, as though nothing could ever be wrong. I slowly start my guitar, then stop. I glance at Dyce. "what song?" I ask, super-quietly.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
"Which song would you kids like to hear?" Dyce asks as the kids begin to look at eachother.
"Rudolph! Sing Rudolph!" One of the kids yells happily as the rest of them all cheer along.
"It seems the crowd as spoken." Dyce says smirking.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 09:55 PM
(Ally)
Although I had NO idea how to play Rudolph, I smiled and said that I could. Then, I started playing my guitar for a moment, so far so good, and then the words came along. "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer," I looked at the kids when I sang, but then set my eyes on Dyce and smiled. His turn. :)

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:02 PM
"Had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you would even say -" Dyce stopped and let the kids say, "It glows!" Dyce always liked this song as a kid memories came into his mind about all those Christmas' of his youth.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:07 PM
(Ally)
I grin. All these children we made happy...I never wanted to leave. But, the song just seemed to go faster and faster. Maybe we could just stay in hang out...I loved these kids! "All of the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names," I turned to him.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:09 PM
"They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. " Dyce sung happily.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Ally
Then one foggy christmas eve, santa came to say..." Grinned.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:15 PM
"Rudolph with your nose so bright won't you guide my sleigh to night." The kids began to sing.
"Hey that was my line." Dyce says jokingly as the kids start laughing, "then all the reindeer love as they shouted out with glee." Dyce sang.
"Rudolph the red nose reindeer you'll go down in history!" Everyone sung together.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:22 PM
(Ally)
Laughed. "You did great," I nodded to Dyce and the children. "As much as we love you all," I said sadly. "We have to carol for some other people who haven't been cheered up yet." Some of the kids looked very sad, which made me sad. "Bye!" Then, all of the kids ran up to us and hugged us!

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:35 PM
As they walked back outside more snow had fallen, "Where to next?" Dyce asks smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM
(Ally)
"Getting tired!" I laughed. "How about a hospital with a variety of ages...and then do more caroling later on?" I gazed into his eyes. How did this happen...perfect...so perfect.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:42 PM
"Sounds like a plan." Dyce says catching snowflakes in his hand as they walk down the streets.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:45 PM
(Ally)
"Cool." I smile. "So...what do you do...like, career-wise?" It was a bit of a personal question. I hope it wasn't awkward.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:48 PM
"I play the bass for a band, I do back up vocals as well, but I would say my career surrounds around causing my band mates misery." Dyce says laughing.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 10:49 PM
(Ally)
"But you sounded wonderful...how could you cause them misery?"

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 10:59 PM
"I've known them since we were kids and I like to play little pranks on them which seems to annoy them, one time during rehearsal I put a little hose into the microphone and waited for my buddy to begin singing them the water squirted in his face. He was so mad but it was so funny I think the risk was worth the reward of seeing his face afterwards though the pain afterwards was rather upsetting." Dyce said laughing at the very thought of what he had done.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:01 PM
(Ally)
I start laughing hysterically. Then, I glance at him and quiet down. Finally, we approach the hospital. "You'll introduce them this time," I grinned.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:06 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together as I introduce the one and only, Blow!" Dyce says running into the hospital turning his attention to the girl as she walks in behind him, "We are open to any suggestions on what you'd like to hear so please feel free to shout some out!" Dyce was always overly eccentric this was one of his good qualities that would also get on his band mates nerves, "Oh yes and for those of you who don't know me - which is probably most of you - I am Dyce of the band Risk Stained." Dyce says introducing himself with a big smile.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:08 PM
(Ally)
I blushed. "Hi, it's Blow!" I grinned. "And...well...he's told you everything..." I laugh. "So, let's hear some shout outs! And, we aren't here JUST for caroling! We'll do anything!" I smile.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:12 PM
"Will you sing that song flowers for me?" An elderly women asks softly.
"Mhmm... Oh that was the song you were singing when Check and I got there." Dyce says trying to remember,"Well start singing Blow show your fans some love." Dyce says lightly patting her back.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM
(Ally)
I was confused when he said "that was the song you were singing when check and I got there" but, I had to sing my song, so I slowly started my guitar, "Those flowers are sittin' there beautiful," I grinned, continuing to pluck, "They bring a smile to my face," i glanced at Dyce. He brought smiles to my face. "They're bringing those people to see them," I was happy to be able to share my song live. "They're being, they're being..." I plucked some more! "Irresistable! On a Monday morning, at six-o'clock, it'll never be stormin' on a Saturday night, at twelve o'clock, those flowers will be beau-oo-oo (tiful),"
As I finished the song, I grinned and waited for approval.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Everyone smiled as she finished and began to clap cheerfully.
"Wonderful, simply wonderful." Dyce says applauding with everyone else.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:24 PM
(Ally)
I handed out candy canes to everybody, said goodbye, then left with Dyce. As soon as I stepped foot outside, I was freezing cold. I shivered, the snow falling upon me. I will remember to bring a heavier jacket next time. "Cold, hey?"

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:24 PM
:D

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Dyce took off his jacket and put it on Ally's shoulders," better?" he asked with a smile.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:30 PM
(Ally)
I grinned. "Much better. But, won't you be cold?" I gazed into his eyes as the snow fell into our hair.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:36 PM
"I'll be fine I'm warm and if i get cold I'll run to the next place to warm myself up." Dyce says smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:41 PM
(Ally)
I grinned. "You're really sweet," I spoke my thoughts, not thinking yet again. I finally realized I had said that out loud and was really embarrassed. I blushed.

JessieeJesterr
12-07-2011, 11:54 PM
"Sweet? Me? Nah I'm just doing what anyone would do if they saw someone who was cold right?" Dyce asks as though he wasn't sure what other people would do.

ilovemyfurball
12-07-2011, 11:58 PM
(Ally)
"Most've the people I've met could care less, really. It's cause most were people who only wanted my music and my profits," She grinned. "But, not you."

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 12:04 AM
"Didn't you have any friends before becoming famous?" Dyce asks.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 12:12 AM
(Ally)
"Nobody seemed to like me. I was kind of quiet back then...and, even now they agree that I am ugly."

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 12:26 AM
"Mhmm.." Dyce says leaning in close to her face, "They must need glasses or something your not ugly at all." Dyce says laughing.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 12:32 AM
(Ally)
Laughs, leaning in closer.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 12:35 AM
"Your eyes are very pretty." Dyce says smiling as he looks behind her, "Do you know what time it is?" Dyce asks looking down at his watch, "Oh no we're got to hurry I have to get back before Check goes to bed." Dyce says taking her hand and bolting down the street.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 12:38 AM
(Ally)
"Woh!" I can barely keep up with him, almost as if he is dragging me behind. He was fast. And smart. And funny.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Dyce ran into the next hospital as he tried to catch his breath he began to announce, "This is - the amazing - Blow!" he fell to the floor after finishing his words but jumped back up quickly, "And my name is Dyce we're here to serenade you and we'll gladly take any requests."

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 01:52 AM
(Ally)
"Yeah...what he said," I grin.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 01:55 AM
"I suggest we do a group song how about... We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas.." Dyce began to sing as everyone joined in.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 01:56 PM
(Ally)
Joins in.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 04:46 PM
"Blow I think you better be careful these people may steal your job if we're not too careful." Dyce says smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 09:32 PM
(Ally)
Laughs. "They're all pretty good...I'll just keep writing good songs and hope they don't steal it away!" I grin and gaze into his eyes.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
"I know I've got to be careful I know my friends would replace me with just about anyone if they got the chance." Dyce jokes though he knows it's fairly true.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 09:44 PM
(Ally)
"Why not join me? Damee J is not a good person to duet with...he's to "hip hoppy" for me," I chuckled, although this was not a joke. He'd be perfect. What was I getting myself into? I go caroling with this random guy and end up loving him, and now, I'm asking him to duet with me? :p

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 09:48 PM
"I'd love to but I'm not going to abandoned my band until they kick me out. But maybe we can go caroling again sometime I think it'd be fun for a reunion tour of our short lived caroling group." Dyce answers happily, "Or we could hang out some other time that is if your not too busy." Dyce offers happily.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 09:50 PM
(Ally)
Laughs. "Busy? Not during the holidays. I just finished up my last concert and revealed my new song today. All I'll be doing until Christmas is watching tv," I grin.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
"Then I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to watch tv together." Dyce says jokingly.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 09:52 PM
(Ally)
Giggles. "You would HATE the shows I watch," My smile wears away. He had to get back home...to whoever "Check" was supposed to be.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 09:55 PM
"Do you play video games?" Dyce asks smiling,"Do you want me to walk you home first?" Dyce offers when he realizes what time it is.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
(Ally)
"Sure," I grin. "Oh, and yeah, I play video games. When I'm not watching tv, I'm either playing my Xbox or The Sims 3." Atleast he had time to walk me home :)

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:00 PM
"Sweet, I'd love to have a new video game buddy." Dyce says, "And you can help me make a snow man too." Dyce suggests.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM
(Ally)
"Sure!" I grin and throw a snowball at him. We wouldn't have to "make" one. We could just add snow to one. :D

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:08 PM
"Shall we make a snow women too?" Dyce says laughing as he grabs a snowball and throws one back at her.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:10 PM
(Ally)
"Ahh, hey!" I laugh and grab a clump of snow and throw it back.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:13 PM
"It seems we have started a snow war well prepare for battle." Dyce says grabbing a hand full of snow and chasing after her throwing snowballs.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:15 PM
(Ally)
I quickly hide behind a clump of snow. He would never find me. Then as soon as he's got his back turned, I grab a snowball and leap right onto him and throw the snowball at him. "Prepare for battle," I mock. Then I grin.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:16 PM
As she hit him he feel into the snow yelling, "Mayday Mayday! Man down! Man down!"

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:20 PM
(Ally)
I grinned. "That wasn't much of a battle. I knew you couldn't stand a chance." I giggle as we're both lying in the snow.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:28 PM
"That's unfair I wasn't warned that my opponent was a master of ninja snowball techniques."

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:29 PM
(Ally)
Grins. "When you grow up with 4 brothers, you learn ninja EVERYTHING!" I giggle, and stare at the dark sky, the twinkling stars, and the bright moon.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:43 PM
"I learned how to get beat up by a girl growing up." Dyce says laughing as he tries to act tough by saying something like that.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:45 PM
(Ally)
"That's right, you did learn, that's why I heard you beggin' for mercy!" i grin and gaze into his eyes.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:47 PM
"I know how to surrender like a pro." Dyce says smiling at the girl, "Is your house near by?" Dyce asks looking around.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:48 PM
(Ally)
I glance around. The background was a blur when it came to him. "Umm, yeah, it's just up the street. That little brick house." I point at a one-floor house.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:50 PM
"Look's nice." Dyce says offering his hand to her so they can begin walking again.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 10:51 PM
(Ally)
A give a small grin when he offers me his hand. I place my hand onto his and get up. "It ain't much...but, it's better than a mansion!" I smile.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 10:55 PM
"That's true as long as it's comfortable who cares what it looks like." Dyce says.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:00 PM
(Ally)
"Yeah...plus, I hate the idea of servants running around everywhere. Just invasion of privacy," At that moment...everything was perfect...yet again.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 11:03 PM
"Plus with a mansion you have way to much room for just one person, I live with my buddies but if we lived in a mansion I'd probably never see them. They'd be happy with that but I'd be lonely." Dyce says laughing.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:05 PM
(Ally)
Laughs. "I've always liked small houses. There's more family-time...less walking, and, with the "profits" some people think I get, most would guess I'd live in a mansion. Mystery," I giggle.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 11:07 PM
They reached the front of her house as Dyce stopped and turned to her with a friendly smile, "Well you know where I live if you ever want to stop by feel free." Dyce says happily.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:15 PM
(Ally)
"Thanks," I smiled. I knew what I would do. So, I leaned in, and I kissed him.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Dyce blushed as she kissed him after she pulled herself away from his face he looked away from a moment, "It - It was nice meeting you I can't wait to see you again." Dyce says softly as he turns to walk away.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:22 PM
(Ally)
I only respond a soft "yes" and slowly shut my door, watching him disappear into the night, then, I slip into my pajamas, play my Xbox for a half an hour, and I fall asleep.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Dyce ran back home and got to Check's room banging on the door,"Check let me in! Come on!" Dyce asks pouting.
"You have your own room!" Check yells from the other side of the door.
"But your bed is so much more comfortable." Dyce says pouting,"I met a really cute girl today." Dyce says smirking as Check flings the door open.
"You met a girl? How is that possible? And she was cute?" Check asks shocked as Dyce sneaks into the room.
"Got you to open the door." Dyce says jumping onto the bed.
"I knew you'd have to be lying." Check sighs closing the door.
"No I really met a girl it was Blow she took me Christmas caroling then gave me a kiss." Dyce says smirking.
"I don't believe you." Check sighs laying in the bed.
"It's okay to be jealous Check I understand." Dyce says nodding as Check hits him with a pillow.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:33 PM
(Ally)
I wake up in the middle of the night, and with my sleepy eyes, I turn the tv off and climb into bed. THEN I fall asleep, only, I wouldn't awake until morning.

JessieeJesterr
12-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Check and Dyce soon fell asleep and woke up early the next morning well Dyce woke up and forced Check to wake up with him.

ilovemyfurball
12-08-2011, 11:59 PM
(Ally)
I awoke, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and went out to the nearby Wal Mart to get a bag of cereal. When I arrived, I was astonished to find a photo of me and Dyce kissing on the front cover! Seconds after I saw this, before I could read the head line, a crowd hovered above me, cameras and all, asking questions like "what's his name" "how do you feel to be in a relationship" I covered my head with the hood, looked down, ran to the car, and drove to Dyce's right away.

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:04 AM
"Come on please play with me! Chain said she's going out with Lynk so I'm going to be bored! Super BORED!" Dyce pouts following Check around the house just then there is a knock at the door. Dyce walked over to open the door and see Ally standing there with her hood pulled over her head, "I didn't expect you to come over so soon." Dyce says smiling.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
(Ally)
"I was going to come over later but-okay, let me get to the point! The magazines got a pic of us KISSING and now it's all over! Who knows what the headline said! Now, I have a paparazzi following me everywhere asking me questions about you!" I said.

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:09 AM
At the sound of this conversation Check spit his water all over the floor,"You were serious?" Check asks shocked.
"Why would I lie about something like that? You know me better then that." Dyce says smiling at Check as he turns his attention back to Ally, "do you want me to go correct them or you wanna come in here and wait for it to kind of boil over?" Dyce offers.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:13 AM
(Ally)
"Please let me in before they-" All of a sudden, the paparazzi could be heard running down the hall. I ran in, and shut the door, then hid behind a sofa which looked rather nice. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.
"Have you seen Blow?" The reporters asked.
I crossed my fingers that the other person in the room would answer the door, not Dyce, for they'd recognize him from the pic on the cover!

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Dyce went to reach for the door but Check jumped in his way and opened the door,"Get lost I'm busy!" Check yells slamming the door.
"Well at least they're not here for you Check." Dyce says teasing.
"I'm going to call security if they don't leave soon I hate nosy reporters." Check says angrily.
"Did someone have a rough night?" Dyce asks smirking.
"Shut up." Check sighs slamming his fist on the door.
"Are you okay Blow?" Dyce asks walking over to the couch where she was hiding.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:19 AM
(Ally)
"I think so...and, call me Ally," I grin. "They're going to stay here for a really long time...I saw how fast them magazines sold out. Call security!" I said.

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Check called the security and had them dragged out of his building.
"Okay Ally." Dyce says smiling.
"You could tell her your real name idiot." Check says glaring at him.
"My real name isn't idiot." Dyce says smirking, "I prefer to be called Dyce." Dyce says softly.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:24 AM
(Ally)
Grins. "Hi!" I say to Check. "I'm Al-you know my name," I blush.

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:27 AM
"My names Check I'm kind of like Dyce's keeper." Check says smirking, "Pleased to meet you." Check continues.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:28 AM
(Ally)
Grins. "Pleased to meet you...too," I giggle. "Chances are...the paparazzi went STRAIGHT to my house now. Looks like I won't be home for a while..."

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:30 AM
"Make yourself at home we've got plenty of room and with the girls out I need someone to deal with Dyce while I try to work." Check says.
"Your so mean you treat me like a hindrance." Dyce says pouting.
"Because you are one you're like an over grown child." Check sighs.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:32 AM
(Ally)
I grin. I wasn't going to get into this, though. "Hey umm, i made a little money the other day...do you want to get some pizza? On me?" I was very hungry!

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:38 AM
"I'd love some pizza what would you like on it? I'll order." Dyce says grabbing the phone.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:41 AM
(Ally)
"Half pepperoni and the other half whatever you guys like. Xtra large, with cheesy breadsticks." I grin. "If you guys just want an extra pizza for your guys', that'll be fine, too, money is no problem. I had to keep 1/2 of what I earned on the photo shoot for food...so,"

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:45 AM
"Sweet." Dyce says dialing the number and ordering two pizza's so they'd have lots left for Lynk and Chain when they got back knowing they'd beat him up for forgetting about them.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:47 AM
(Ally)
I giggle, and check my phone. On the internet, there were so many rumors and pictures of my and Dyce. Why couldn't they just leave us alone? Do they just have nothing better to do?

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:49 AM
"So how was your night?" Dyce asks turning his attention to Ally as he hangs up the phone.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:53 AM
(Ally)
"Quick. I changed into pajamas, played the Xbox, and fell asleep. The end." I giggle. "How was yours?"

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Dyce didn't answer he just smiled a rather evil smile with a little giggle.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 12:56 AM
(Ally)
"Way to be secretive," I pouted, then laughed. "So...what video games do you like to play?"

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 12:59 AM
"Let me see.." Dyce says opening a large closet full of games,"I think I may have something you'd like in here. Want to race?" Dyce asks pulling out a racing game as the large pile starts to wobble.
"Careful Chain'll kill you if you break those games Dyce." Check says.
"I wont break them see." Dyce says shutting the door to stop them from falling.
"You know that doesn't solve the problem." Check sighs as Dyce sets up the system.

ilovemyfurball
12-09-2011, 01:01 AM
(Ally)
I giggle a little, and then I see the game and gasp. "You like this game, too? This is like my FAVORITE game for Xbox, right next to Midnight Club 3, The Sims 3 Pets and-okay, let's just play it!"

JessieeJesterr
12-09-2011, 01:04 AM
He handed her a control and plopped down next to her on the couch, "It would seem I'll have some real competition today then." Dyce says happily.
"Don't you always loose at that game?" Check asks reading the newspaper.
"That's different you guys are crazy she's normal." Dyce says picking a car.

ilovemyfurball
12-11-2011, 10:16 PM
(Ally)
I grin and cannot wait to beat him...see him beg for mercy again...I giggle at the thought.

JessieeJesterr
12-11-2011, 11:12 PM
After loosing to Ally and curling up in the corner depressed and pretending to cry the pizza finally arrived.

ilovemyfurball
12-12-2011, 09:50 PM
(Ally)
"Yum!" I giggle and lick my lips as the smell of the simmering pizzas filled the air. I asked, "Hey, where are the plates?"

JessieeJesterr
12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Check opened the cupboard doors and pulled out a stack of plates and placed them on the counter. Dyce grabbed the first plate and grabbed two sliced of pizza and ran to sit back down on the couch.
"Don't make a pig of yourself. Finish eating before you start playing again Dyce." Check sighs looking over at him.
"I will." Dyce says stuffing his face.

ilovemyfurball
12-12-2011, 09:55 PM
(Ally)
I grab a slice of pizza and some breadsticks and plop myself onto the couch. "I love pizza," I said.

JessieeJesterr
12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
"So do I. There is never a bad time to have pizza." Dream says smiling.
"No a bad time for pizza is when you haven't payed for it and leave your friends to pay for it." Check says glaring over at him.
"That was one time and I really did forget my wallet." Dream says smirking.

ilovemyfurball
12-14-2011, 09:39 PM
(Ally)
I quickly eat it, and want more. I feel like a pig-not such a good first-impression to Dyce's band. I quickly sneak another piece of pizza, hoping that nobody saw me.

JessieeJesterr
12-15-2011, 12:25 AM
"Dyce stop inhaling all the pizza." Check says smirking.
"It wasn't me." Dyce says with his mouth stuffed.

ilovemyfurball
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
(Ally)
I giggle a little bit and continue to eat the pizza, happy that nobody thought I was a pig. After I finished, I was prepared to beat Dyce at video games yet again. :D

JessieeJesterr
12-15-2011, 11:40 PM
Dyce grabbed his controller as he once against prepared to challenge Ally in the video games.

ilovemyfurball
12-16-2011, 09:54 PM
(Ally)
I wasn't gaining much skill going against him. I giggle, and told him he'd never win, for I was the CHAMPION!

JessieeJesterr
12-17-2011, 06:58 AM
"Ryuu!~" Chain yells running in the door and tackling Dyce off the couch, "You shouldn't let you guard down." She says with an icy glare as she gets up.
"You could have kill me!" Dyce yells standing up.
"Who's that?" Lynk asks looking over at Ally with a soft smile.
"Dyce's new girlfriend." Check says as Chain bursts into laughter.
"My name is Chain... Well my real name is Sen but you can call me whatever you like." Chain says with a smile, "And that girl over there is Lynk well her real name is Jun but you can call her either." Chain says pointing to Lynk as she smiles and waves over at her.
"These two are my constant tormenters." Dyce says getting back onto the couch. Chain smirked devilishly as Dyce then sweetly smiled at Ally.
"Do you mind if I play against you after Dyce?" Chain asks softly.

ilovemyfurball
12-17-2011, 02:28 PM
(Ally)
"No, not at all!" I pass the controller to her, ready to watch. I smile at Lynk and Chain, that is until there was a knock on the door. I wasn't going to interrupt their game, so I opened it. There, standing before me, were two humongous guys. They picked me up, swung me over their shoulder, and despite all of my kicking and screaming, they ran down the hall, and pressed the elevator button.

JessieeJesterr
12-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Chain swung her head around at this sound her short spiked hair barely moved, "What the hell is going on?" She demanded as Dyce jumped up and ran to the door. Everyone followed him to the door just as the elevator arrived and the two men jumped inside.
"Head for the stairs!" Check orders as everyone sprints down the hall and runs down the stairs as fast as they can.

ilovemyfurball
12-18-2011, 07:43 PM
(Ally)
"Let me go! Let me go!" I kick and punch and scream. As soon as the elevator reaches the floor, Dyce and Check and everyone was there just in time. I smiled a little bit-until the two men charged for the door! "Let me go!" I kicked as hard as I could, and finally, I fell to the floor. But the men weren't going to stop the fight. Why did they want me, anyways?

JessieeJesterr
12-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Check pulled out a switch blade from his pocket as Chain had brass knuckles on his hands.
"You picked a bad day to mess with us." Check sighs running at one of the man. Dyce tackled the other man down and Chain jumped on his stomach punching him. Lynk pulled out her cell phone and called for help hoping the others wouldn't kill the men before the authoraties arrived. The man faught his way up from Chain and Dyce and reached for Ally but Lynk kicked his hand away and grabbed his bending it behind his back.

ilovemyfurball
12-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Ally
I was terrified. Two men, that strong, trying to get me. With the anger in their faces, I knew that if killing me was what they wanted, they would go for it if it weren't for Lynk, Chain, and Dyce.
I was also happy. Happy that they would do that for me. But also helpless. I was wimpy. I couldn't take those guys. All I could do was watch. And wait. While they risk their lives for me.

JessieeJesterr
12-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Finally the cops showed up soon after so did the paparazzi asking plenty of questions which Check verbally declined answering in a rather rude way. Check was known for being rather rude to the paparazzi often getting himself into trouble for being them up but now news would get out about the whole band attacking these two men.
"Are you alright?" Chain asks Ally rubbing her arm.
"Does Chain need a band aid?" Dyce teases as she glares at him.
"Do you need anything?" Check asks looking over at Ally.

ilovemyfurball
12-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Ally(Blow)
"No, I'm quite alright." I fix up my hair. I hug them all. "Thank you so much for doing that for me. It was really nice of you-and rather risky," I grin, and I kiss Dyce on the cheek.

JessieeJesterr
12-24-2011, 08:01 PM
"It was no trouble." Chain says smiling.
"We couldn't let the one girl in the world who can stand Dyce get away." Lynk teases.
"We've been in worse fights, we weren't the best type of kids growing up." Check says.
"We still aren't." Chain says as they all laugh a little.

ilovemyfurball
12-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Ally
I laugh at all the silly comments and explanations. I check my phone and I realize what time it is. "Woh-4 hours till Christmas eve. It came so fast-December itself came fast." I remark.

JessieeJesterr
12-25-2011, 04:54 AM
"Yeah it came like a speeding bullet train." Dyce says smirking.
"We better start putting our presents out or Dyce will start crying because Santa didn't come." Check teases as everyone heads for their rooms.
"What are you doing for Christmas eve? Hanging with your family?" Dyce asks Ally falling back on the couch.