PDA

View Full Version : {Rated M} Lest Darkness Fall Kris and Sy23

Sy23
12-06-2011, 12:20 PM
This is a story of evil. Of an evil from the distant past. A tale of light against darkness. Of long-dead gods and living, breathing (but flawed) humans. Of dried dicks and fiery love. Of legends, myths and dreams. Of death, and resurrection, and birth.

Film rights available. Offers considered from anyone. We don't come cheap.

Osiris was the ancient Egyptian god of light, standing for growth, peace, freedom and goodness. As befitted his responsibility he was fair, tall and (by Egyptian standards) light-skinned. His wife (also his sister - I'm afraid the Egyptians went in for that sort of thing) was Isis, the beautiful, graceful goddess of love and fertility. Osiris' brother was Set, god of mischief, darkness and decay. He was squat, dark-skinned and dark-haired. And very jealous of Osiris. He'd have liked nothing better than to kill him, but legend had it that if you spilled a god's blood (even if you were a god yourself) you'd be eternally damned.

So Set hatched a clever scheme. He had a sarcophagus (ancient Egyptian coffin) made to Osiris' exact requirements, and then invited him to dinner. After the feast, he invited Osiris to try out the coffin for a joke (did you think that sort of after-dinner entertainment started with the Goths?)... and when the unsuspecting Osiris got it, Set slammed down the lid and filled it with molten lead. Osiris suffocated to death.

So, evil and darkness (in the person of Set) appeared t have triumphed. But just as the sun has a habit of rising, so the forces of light were not defeated yet. After many years of hiding form the triumphant Set, Isis recovered Osiris' embalmed corpse and made love to it, becoming pregnant with a son, Horus.

When the enraged Set found out, he has Osiris' corpse cut up into pieces, and had the remains distributed all over the kingdom. The grieving Isis spent the rest of her life on a pilgrimage to locate the parts of the body. She did not attempt to reassemble it, but erected a shrine whenever she found a bodily part.

Eventually, she found all of it except one piece - Osiris' penis. Set had carefully retained this on his person as a magical talisman. This is why, when Horus grew to maturity he was able to defeat Set several times in personal combat, but never able to kill him. This is why darkness has never been entirely defeated by light.

The talisman has since been lost - rumor has it that it last surfaced in 1914, when Rasputin, the mad Russian monk used it to start world war one. Nothing has been heard of it since. The legend says that if it's ever found, it will unleash a reign of destruction and mayhem upon the world.

We're a touchy-feely new-agey non-profit kind of group. Really into white linen, the healing power of pyramids, miniature statues of sphinxes and dancing by moonlight. Candles, jewelery and all sorts of lovely stuff available in our catalog. Get real new-age cred. Subscribe to our monthly magazine now! And may Osiris bless you.

Well, for most of the members, that's all the Nile Society really is. But when you rise high enough, and get to the inner circle... it's a very different story indeed. You see, the inner circle are very familiar with the legend outlined above. And it's pretty evident that if they can get hold of the Talisman of Set, they'll be in the same position as Set was. They can use it to restore Set's rule of darkness and decay, and the grateful deity is sure to reward them with power, prestige and unlimited maidens. It's the same sad old story...

And after many decades of striving and waiting, the Nile Society have at last found the final piece of the jigsaw. A girl born at exactly the right astrological time to be the perfect sacrifice, to enable them (by means of a magical ritual) to find the location of the talisman. When they've got it, they can bring Set back. And then...

Kris
12-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Name: Nathalie Zamir
appearance: Short woman, about 1.60 cm. average build. curvy. Black eyes, dark hair.
Persona: Can be fiery when she wants to be, otherwise not very aggressive or outspoken. Easy going, somewhat sensitive and silly.

She enjoys reading and sometimes goes daydreaming too.

Sy23
12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Name: David Hume

Appearance: David is about average height, and of slim, wiry build - which hides a very hard, muscular body. He has brown hair, hypnotic gray eyes and tanned skin.
Personality: Cynical, smart-assed. He is never short of a scathing remark or a cynical observation about life.

History: David is a photo-journalist who graduated at the bottom of his course, due to his unorthodox approach and refusal to pander to popular ideas. He works as a freelance, and at the time the story takes place is going through a difficult time - he's just broken up with his girl after a very bad date (and sworn off women for life) and is trying to get a posting with any of the top Israeli newspapers. He came to Israel to cover a story about the Mossad, but no local paper dares hire him for the story!

Birthplace: London, England, but has been to lots of places. Speaks fluent Esperanto and can just get by in Yiddish.

Kris
12-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Started it:

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=812680#post812680

Sy23
12-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Beautiful first post, lovely one - oh, I am so missing you! Managed to get into town today and do a quick post, and catch up on some of my RPS - sorry if it's a bit less elegant than my usual prose, but it's getting David into the story.

Happy Chanukah! Hope to be on again in about a week :)

Kris
12-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Thank you =D

Happy holiday to you too.

I'll have a post soon :)

Sy23
12-28-2011, 04:27 AM
Well, I managed to get a post up - not my best ever writing, but not bad considering it's done from a $2 for 21 mins internet cafe! Oh, I am so missing RP!

Hugs

Kris
12-28-2011, 01:47 PM
For a reason your post kinda remind me the part in "Around the world in 808 days" by Jules Verne, where Passepartout saves Aouda by faking the event that he is the sultan rising from the deads.

Sort of like you did with "Set" awakening....

XD lovely post =D

And I posted too =D

Kris
01-27-2012, 11:37 AM
I gotta admit you sure know a lot about the culture :)

Sy23
01-27-2012, 11:54 AM
I gotta admit you sure know a lot about the culture :)

Well, thanks, but I don't really think I do. Of course, everyone knows kibbutzes exist in Israel, and older, more conservative people in most Judeo/Christian cultures look askance at unmarried people (one of whom appears drunk) booking in at a motel. I don't really think I put in nearly as much specifically Israeli culture as I'd have liked to. For example, I don't know that many typically Israeli surnames... Moss, Meyer, Lev, Begin, and anything with "Gold" in it just about sum up my knowledge there. As for Hebrew culture given names, I'm more or less limited to the few that are also used in Western culture (Rachel, Miriam, David, Hymen, etc) - and the names Tierza and Sabra, since I know of two girls with those names.

My guess is that big preoccupations in Israel are the formation of the state after WWII, the martial history (all those victories against invading neighbors), and the Jewish religion. And of course I know that nationals tend to be olive-skinned and dark-eyed. Whether or not all the women are as pretty as you I have no knowledge, but if so I'd guess courtship is also a big preoccupation! And I know you grow a lot of oranges there...

Not that much on which to base a RP I guess, but I'm confident that OOC with you and the net can enable me to contribute with some semblence of authenticity!

Kris
01-27-2012, 11:56 AM
I plan to fill in too from my end then.

Mainly because the story is within Haifa, that's s place I sure know a lot of =D

Sy23
01-27-2012, 12:18 PM
At least I can find Haifa on a map, which is a start. On the Carmel Mountain, yes? In the North? And it's a seaport?

Or did I get all that wrong and make a fool of myself?

If so, I'm imagining the hotel place where David and Nathalie are hiding is maybe in Kesher or Krayot? And that the cult set up their headquarters at Haifa because there are a number of Arabic, non-Jewish people there so there Egyptian culture would stand out less?

I am really admiring of your ability to get Nathalie's character across so efficiently. Without conscious effort, you've managed to tell that she's not too experienced in life (not used to alcohol, for example), lacks confidence (her discomfort at dribbling the Brandy) and is a refined person (she reacted very demurely, whereas an earthier girl might have sworn at him to 'take that ^%$%& shit away and give me the water!'

Of course one of the dynamics in this RP is the fact that he is so much younger than her, yet so much more experienced at life, and you've set things up excellently for this. I stand in awe of your writing!

Kris
01-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Well, same goes to you actually :)

You are enjoyable =D

And you took things around pretty well, you nailed the location just right :)

Sy23
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
All I did was read a map, luckily Haifa is a large city - if you had chosen somewhere small and obscure it would have been difficult

Kris
01-27-2012, 02:58 PM
Well, Since you took us to more holy place I'll place it near some streets I know.

Epic job, Sy :)

Sy23
01-27-2012, 03:57 PM
You're pretty epic yourself, angel.

I just posted again... you realize if she blushes or cries just once more, he's gonna fall for her, right? LOL!

Kris
01-27-2012, 04:22 PM
XD

It's not HER fault >.>"

Sy23
01-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah, that's what makes her so sexy! :)

Just posted again

Kris
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
XD

Working on my post now.

Kris
01-30-2012, 01:48 PM
I really like Juli =D

Sy23
01-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah, she is kind of cute - if you like we could bring her in on the game as a regular - a sort of rival / friend for Nathalie.

btw I never had a RL girlfriend called Julie. I did have a cousin of that name who I was very fond of, but obviously that was nothing, er, erotic. But that's why I like the name. It is a quite common name in Australia, which is why I used it.

Kris
01-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Sounds good to me :)

Sy23
01-31-2012, 11:28 AM
Well, I loved your post - and the description of Julie - but this sentence did confuse me a bit:

...long and coarse pairs of legs to just grab and die for,

What exactly did you mean by "coarse" legs? I've racked my brains, and can't think what you're trying to say... the word means rough and unrefined!

Kris
01-31-2012, 10:29 PM
I tried to look up for a word I knew in hebrew which means something very well shaped. I guess that ain't the word.........................

Sorry about that :/

Sy23
02-01-2012, 01:03 AM
LOL nah! "coarse" means rough and unrefined... like you have coarse grade sugar used for cooking, or coarse sandpaper to smooth out wood surfaces. Or using coarse language, meaning to swear and say dirty words. Don't feel bad though - imagine how I'd be in Hebrew :)

I guess words that might fit would be "shapely" or "well defined"... or just some superlative like "beautiful" or "stunning"... words that fit you, in fact.

(laffs, waiting for the blush)

Kris
02-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Har Har Har!

NOT BLUSHING!

Sy23
02-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah?

Kris
02-01-2012, 12:35 PM
>.>"

Welllllllllllllllllll

Kris
02-01-2012, 12:58 PM
I got the PM a bit late, want me to remove my post or edit it?

Sy23
02-01-2012, 02:23 PM
No, sweet one, all is fine.

Kris
02-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Okay, what next :) ?

Sy23
02-01-2012, 03:18 PM
I guess next, you'll answer all the other questions... as to what Nathalie's subconscious remembers about 7pm, 8pm, etc... probably you'll only make very brief entries for times when nothing much is happening and she is just socializing with her friends. And the final question as to what she feels about David, of course.

And then, I'll chime in with what David was doing outside, while Julie is hypnotizing Nathalie.

Kris
02-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Okay then :)

*waiting*

Sy23
02-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Er, why waiting. The questions are simply

"Cast your mind back to 7pm - what were you doing"
"ditto - 8pm - ditto"
and the last one - what she thinks of David.

Do you want me to do a David post, standing outside agonizing what's going on in the bathroom, or for you to keep on going with Julie and Nathalie?

Kris
02-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh wait, I didn't see any question in the IC!!!

Wait, I'll form another post.

Kris
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Posted.

Sy23
02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
No, you wouldn't have seen the questions in the IC - you asked me to pm or OOC them, you beautiful, scatterbrained, lovely gorgeous little thing :)

Kris
02-02-2012, 07:09 PM
I like it how you tease me, yet wrap it in ribbons XD

Sy23
02-03-2012, 01:37 AM
MMM, the thought of you dressed nothing but ribbons. I shook so much and spilled my coffee. Point to you! :)

Kris
02-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Repped XD

Sy23
02-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Tahnks for that, and all the reps. I'd rep you back, but a rep from someone as low down in the chain as me prolly isn't much of a reward!

Kris
02-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Nah, I don't think I have yet to do something worthy to be repped on :)

Btw, I'm enjoying this RP so much :)

Sy23
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Not worthy to be repped on? You write like an angel, which matches your looks. You're helpful, encouraging, witty, charming, co-operative, playful, modest, erudite, open-minded and possess a pair of bedroom eyes that should rightly be registered as a lethal weapon.

Seriously, I am proud to RP with you! And not just on "Lest Darkness..." either. I have actually been boasting about "Theater..." to an outsider, recently.

But all that goes for naught - apparently I can't rep you without spreading the reps... would you be jealous if I repped someone else. (please say yes ... nah, teasing again!)

Kris
02-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Really?!

Because it's been a pleasure working with you so much, I'm finding myself reading those two RPs more than once.

I'm glad to know you see me as highly as I see you, really glad.

Sy23
02-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Seriously, did you really think you were the junior partner in our two RPs? You're my mentor, if anything.

Kris
02-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Don't say that. I really enjoy this because I feel I have big part in it and I have your support too and lead which I follow. The main story was yours, you helped to set the mood and the details.

I always enjoy your ideas.

Sy23
02-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Tell you what - let's just say we're a great team and leave it at that. The angel and the flirt...

Kris
02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
I really hope some day all those beautiful words coming out of your mouth will turn to money, or anything else you may want to have. =D

Sy23
02-03-2012, 04:06 PM
well, money is important, but it isn't THAT important...

Kris
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Well, more the reason why you are very charming :)

Sy23
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Urm, hope you say that after my latest post - you might wanna thump me :)

Kris
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I can't stop laughing! XD

Sy23
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
LOL, me too :) poor Nathalie

Sy23
02-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Hope you didn't mind a slight bit of metagaming, by choosing Nathalie's underwear - I kind of assumed a girl like her would wear fairly conservative stuff :)

Kris
02-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Well she ain't TOO much modest, but yes, she wouldn't wear something so short.

OMG, I just loved the way you told about the clothing, it was so sweet. I'm writing stuff up now too :)

Sy23
02-03-2012, 05:37 PM
LOL, well you know clothing embarrassments on women are my thing, right? :)

Last post for tonight, coming up :)

(later) OK, posted. Now, she can play it all sorts of ways. Forgive him. Stay snitty and embarrassed. Feel worried he'll think she's too unsophisticated. Burst into tears form embarrassment. Launch herself at him and hit him, though she's not strong enough to hurt him. Blame Julie, and accidentally admit her jealousy. Admit that she's embarrassed about ebing protected, when she should be the older one in control. Some combination of these, or something else entirely. I've tried to fix it to give you the maximum options.

And by the way, if it were our RL that were in this situation, instead of just my character walking in on yours, I promise I would be a perfect gentleman and not gaze at you, but exit after a very brief time...

say an hour or so.

(ducks)

Kris
02-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Sounds good, I guess it must be fairly late there.

Sy23
02-03-2012, 06:09 PM
after 4 am - and a drive in the morning. But who needs sleep, when you can have beauty?

Kris
02-03-2012, 06:39 PM
after 4 am - and a drive in the morning. But who needs sleep, when you can have beauty?

GO TO SLEEP!!!

Sy23
02-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Auntie Kris has spoken again - anyway, I'm back now!

Kris
02-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Auntie?! XD

Sy23
02-05-2012, 08:19 PM
(Strikes out "Auntie" and replaces it with "Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, wonderful, scrumtilicius, sexy, desirable")

Kris
02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
I may need your guidance on this, Fair Sy32, because I can't think of more ideas on what was written in the files on the company.

I'd love to hear ideas and work on them.

Sy23
02-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Basically a few hints of people vanishing, unsolved murders linking back to the cult, (nothing can ever be proved of course(, Zolar having an unsavory past record, etc. The main thing is that they want to bring Set back to life, and of course since Set is the god of evil, you'd need to do evil things to please him and awaken him! We needn't go into too much detail, the stuff in the OOC intro is enough.

Any reason why you moved Whimsical Wail' and my game to private - I thought every "M" rated had to go in the mature section. What if a young person reads it in the private?

Kris
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM
1. Okay got some ideas to work on now =D

2. I thought it was 1X1 RP?

3. That's why we have rating in the private section too :)

Sy23
02-08-2012, 12:26 PM
AH OK - no offense taken about the move of the RP, I was just concerned you might have accidentally dropped an M-rated into a part where under-agers could see it.

I absolutely have to give you a massive high-five on your last post - especially the way you managed to reference the legend of Set and Osiris - and also suggest that Set/Zolar is projecting the idea Isis onto Nathalie. That was an absolutely brilliant piece of work!

Kris
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
OMG I'm so happy you liked it =D

I don't know, your latest post was so amazing I just allowd my mind to take me with it :)

I sort of remembered that one of the reasons Seth envied his brother was because he had prettier twin as a wife... but I am pretty sure I may be confusing it with the Talmud story version of Cain and Habel....

Anyway, if you will allow me, I plan to continue this line of thoughts.

I also considered us maybetrying to locate the places where Isis built the tamples?!

(Again, just ideas)

Forming a post as we speak :)

Sy23
02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes, Set was envious of Osiris because of Isis. Remember many stories from religion are duplicated... the story of Cain and Abel (that's how we spell it in the west) comes from the same old story as Osiris and Set if one goes back far enough.

Of course I'll allow you to carry on that train of thought - you;ve got me hooked, totally, with this story. I tell you what - if I had to compare, I'd say this is a better RP than "Theater of the Nightingale"... seriously.

The idea of having to find where Isis built the temples is great - the point is, it's no longer enough just to save Nathalie - they have to stop the cult bringing back Set, or the whole world is doomed - hence the title of the RP...

btw did I mention you are beautiful? Well, you are...

Sy23
02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
(sorry, RPA double posted)

Kris
02-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Did I mention you EPIC and so awesome to RP with?!

I'm seriously hooked whenever you update here =D

Kris
02-08-2012, 07:05 PM
And Julie sneaked discreetly out, and started playing Angry Birds on her mobile.

BEST!

QUOTE!

EVER!!!!

XD

Sy23
02-08-2012, 07:10 PM
LOL - it's kind of a literary trick I use in writing -sort of end a dramatic turning point with a small detail that grounds everything...

Sy23
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
LOL another coincidence happend yesterday - a friend of mine was talking about some beauty contest, think it was miss world - and he said "Miss Israel was really stunning" - so I thought of the post where I dropped that throwaway line in about her name being Kris :)

Kris
02-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Just so you know I'm using REAL Myth books to write the posts =D

I'm so inpsired and I'm putting a lot of effort into this =D

Sy23
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, I can tell - and it's totally awesome. I'm totally flattered if I played any role in inspiring you to write so well, but it's probably just your own ability I think :)

Kris
02-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Julie <3

Sy23
02-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Naughty, naughty Julie :)

Kris
02-13-2012, 11:28 AM
*Evil laugh*

I HAVE NAUGHTY IDEA =D

MAHAHAHAHAH

Sy23
02-13-2012, 12:21 PM
I quiver with anticipation (amongst other things) - dare I read the latest post????

(added a few minutes later) My dear, I do see a teeensy-weensy problem with your post. Bearing in mind that a cat-pendent was enough to send Set pcking with his (metaphorical) tail between his legs, is it not reasonable to assume that Baset (also known as Pasht or Bastet) is on the side of good? After all, the Cat was sacred to the ancient Egyptians, which is one reason I like them so much! I can't see her helping Set out.

Incidentally, you probably knew this, but it's from her we get the affectionate name "pussy" for a cat!

Incidentally, I did plan to bring her into story later, but on the side of good!

Is there any chance you can edit your post, bringing in another evil god to take her place? Or if you are dead set on using her, maybe we can work around it...

Kris
02-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Wait I'll PM you.

Kris
02-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Okay I've edited out some stuff.

Meanwhile work with what I have and I'll change it more by my next post.

Sy23
02-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Ok - done. I'm not so sure too much needs changing - whoever Seth's ally is, it works just as well if the reader doesn't know, just yet. It's an awesome piece of writing, my love - your prose style is exquisite! (btw you're gorgeous too, did I ever mention that? anyway...) ... if you haven't guessed who or what the mysterious killer is that's sneaking up on the house, all will be revealed soon. But I can't help thinking you've guessed already :)

Kris
02-16-2012, 09:51 AM
OH!

Intersting post!

I'll be right to answer to it =D

Sy23
02-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Looks like I put poor Nathalie on the spot again, hee hee - aren't I cruel :)

Kris
02-16-2012, 12:29 PM
@_@

Kris
02-17-2012, 06:40 PM
and tiny breasts

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long while.

Anyway, I plan to form Seth's plan B soon enough =D

Sy23
02-19-2012, 02:01 PM
OK, I posted - again, trying to give Nathalie a choice of options to take...

Kris
02-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Gotta admit that was a hard post to write.

It was kinda uneasy to get fully into the mind of Nathalie on that matter and write it out, without making it sounds like she didn't fully trusted on David to handle the things ahead.

But I guess it was going to come on way or another.

I hope I did well.

Also, what about the cat? XD

Sy23
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Well, she's just a cat - she can go with them if you like...

(added) I just updated, a short post, giving us the option of "adopting" the cat if we like. I should tell you that one plan I have does include a change of venue, if, of course, your character goes along with it.

And oh, sweet one, why have you utilized the Bundy family in your set? Tell me, punkin!!!

Kris
02-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Loooooooooved that show as a kid.

Sy23
02-21-2012, 12:13 PM
OK, my post might seem short - but if you read between the lines, a lot's happening :)

Kris
02-21-2012, 07:02 PM
OMG.

That post was....

*blush*

EDIT:

Gonna write something up soon :)

Sy23
02-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Oh I loved that last post - so now the reader gets another hint of Nathalie's past lives!

Kris
02-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Actually that wasn't what I had in mind...

BUT!

I'll edit it into the idea because that one seems cool, you know? =D

Sy23
02-22-2012, 12:02 PM
I guess I got that wrong then - the way I read it, two things were coming together in Nathalie's subconscious mind. The first was the secret lesbian leaning that all girls have at some point, but which a "nice" girl like Nathalie might repress - until she finds herself in bed with a gorgeous blond girl who swings both ways! The second was her link, across the ages, with the benevolent gods of Egypt, on whose behalf she is now fighting. That's how I saw it, but of course maybe you meant something entirely different.

Kris
02-23-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm enjoying this idea so much.

I'll edit into what I had in mind =D

Sy23
02-24-2012, 11:22 AM
No need - she's your character. And I like her just as she is... ^_^

Kris
02-24-2012, 08:41 PM
I still plan to use the ideas =D

Lovely post by the way :)

Sy23
02-25-2012, 02:38 AM
Poor Nathalie - I don't think she's too fond of Julie at the moment :)

Kris
02-25-2012, 03:43 PM
GOD! JULIE XD

GOD XD

Beyonce the kitty XD

Sy23
02-26-2012, 06:55 AM
LOL, isn't that just the sort of music Julie would like??? ^_^

Kris
02-29-2012, 06:12 PM
About to post =D

Sy23
03-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Oh, I was enraptured by that post! That's the sexiest I have ever seen Nathalie, blushing in total mortification, and yet with just a hint that she's enjoying it.

Don't forget my sweet, we really need to know the story behind the lady who is spying on them...

Kris
03-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I figure I won't be able to get away much longer XD

Okay I'll include her up in my next post.

And I'm glad you liked mine =D

Sy23
03-01-2012, 03:16 PM
And now in my latest post I've blown the gaff - I hope this doesn't contradict any of your plans.

Or, for that matter, that it could get you in the poo for writing about, er, a certain security organization.

If the latter, send me an urgent pm and I'll edit instantly!

Kris
03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Okay so I ended up mixing our two ideas together AND I even found a reason as to why two Mossad agents will want to arrest David =D

Sy23
03-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes, nice going - except that I am about to turn that all around...

Kris
03-02-2012, 02:10 PM
By all means do it.

and if you want me to change something, tell me, okay?

Sy23
03-02-2012, 02:25 PM
No, everything you have written fits in perfectly.

Just a hint though - not everyone the three encounter necessarily means them harm.

Kris
03-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Can't wait to see what you plan :eager:

Sy23
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Well, since I am going away this weekend you'll have to wait until at least Sunday night (Aussie time), LOL - aren't I cruel!

Kris
03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
XD

Yeah, I'll kill ya later.

Have fun XD

Kris
03-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Sorry for it being short :/

Sy23
03-09-2012, 12:10 PM
No matter - the way I left it, I put you in severe difficulty as to how to continue (for which I apologize- blame my RP inexperience)... it isn't your fault. In any case, it was a beautiful post, which advanced the story brilliantly.

My own is a bit long, but an important one. And when Nathalie hears the plan - how she reacts could well be... interesting...

Kris
03-09-2012, 12:50 PM
This will surly be hard post to write XD

Kris
03-14-2012, 12:04 PM
I will catch up with the RP today :)

Kris
03-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Best I could come up with...

I hope to post better next post :)

Sy23
03-20-2012, 07:18 AM
I loved what you did - you picked up exactly where I was going, and ran with it. I've just got back form another stay at my mother's place - work unexpectedly stopped for two days - but am now back and from tomorrow should be able to post regularly again.

Miss me? :)

Kris
03-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Glad you are safe and sure did :)

Sy23
03-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Well, now things are really hotting up in this RP - even i don't know how it's gonna end, yet!

Kris
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM
:eager:

Kris
03-22-2012, 02:35 PM
What a lovely post <3

Sy23
03-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's hotting up, eh? Can you guess how it's going to end?

Kris
03-22-2012, 03:11 PM
XD

I have some idea.

(I WANT GOOD ENDING)

And I hope I did good ;)

Your turn =D

Sy23
03-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Fuck a DUCK! I was planning to have JULIE do that!!!!

Kris
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
A... whoops....

Want me to change it?

EDIT:

Also, I planned for her to survive this either way @_@

Sy23
03-22-2012, 04:19 PM
No, it worked better your way!!!!! Brilliant post!

Shift it into the hall of fame, if you'd be so kind :)

So, what did you think of the ending?

Have to say, without any hesitation, I have enjoyed this story immensely. You are the most brilliant writer I ever played against... thank you so much!

Kris
03-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh, my, good.

What a brilliant ending.

DAMN!

WOW!

WHERE CAN I BUY THE BOOK =D ???

GOD!!!

I'm closing it, but sure can't wait to see more RPs like that.

It was such awesome project, thank you for being so awesome on that =D