PDA

View Full Version : Restoration: POWERS

Imp
12-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Let's be honest, POWERS is or more so was awesome! It shook the forum pretty well with sigs of heroes being displayed and everyone knee deep in the OOC getting a word in. Each group planned every possible scheme out before the IC was even released! It was great times then but now the RP has suffered and slowed.

I think... Powers needs to be revamped and restarted to possibly get the feeling going again!

Also now that Powers has been tried once, everyone can put their two cents in to help shape a possibly better Powers.

For instance trying to level out supers and non supers since there is a good portion of heroes that don't bear super powers.

Or even making the scale of both the chapter maps and missions smaller so everyone can eventually meet up. Everyone seemed excited to tackle one another until the chapter started.

SO what does everyone think about a restoration project for POWERS? I know school is still an issue for many but we can make things easier for them within the RP.

Are you In on remaking Powers and giving it another try or not?

AngelicAsylum
12-21-2011, 07:29 AM
I miss playing Rorschach!

SikstaSlathalin
12-21-2011, 07:55 AM
It's already in the works Imp, we could always use another GM though.

Imp
12-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Sounds intriguing! I'd love to assist in the project.

Pheasant
12-31-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm always for keeping this ball rolling.

The question is, are we keeping all of the lore we used for the original attempt, or scrapping it and developing something new? Are the factions going to remain the same as they are now, or will they be categorized into good evil or rogue to deal with the fact most people aren't active within a given faction?

Ru
01-03-2012, 03:58 AM
I'd love for it to be revamped so I can join it from the beginning and actually do more than I did this time XD

StormWolf
01-03-2012, 04:12 AM
*straps on Punisher costume* I'm f*cking ready....

Lord Xarel
01-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Considering that now the only thing slowing me down is work, I am interested. Beforehand, there were personal issues, but now it's all good.

Actually, you know what? I'm in. Don't wanna be Venom though. This time, I say we use ORIGINAL characters from the beginning.

Imp
01-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Excellent! I'm glad everyone is in. Are you all ready? (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24741)