PDA

View Full Version : Recovering

maddieisa
12-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Peyton was recovering, and dealing with things. But, she still didn't think of herself as fully healed and better. Laying on the couch in her house, she stared at the clock. It was only noon and it was a wonderfully, beautiful day outside. No one would be home for hours on end. Sitting up, Peyton decided now would be a good time to get a slight rebellion out of her. It'll do me good. She thought, smiling happily as she laced up her boots and grabbed her back sack.

Stepping outside she locked the door and stared up at the sky, it was clear blue, not a single cloud in sight. Unhooking her bicycle from the post it's always locked up on, she waved at the neighbor across the street and was off.

Peyton peddled through the downtown area trying to think of where exactly she could go. It was her day off, a Saturday, and she only had eight dollars left over from her last paycheck. "Shouldn't have bought all those books, but I needed new film anyways." She muttered to herself, while waiting at a red light. Looking over she saw a small street band playing not far off, on the edge of the park area. With a childlike grin and carefree attitude, Peyton rode over there and hopped off her bike. Digging into her bag she pulled out a small film camera and began to click away, taking pictures of the band and people around her.

*This is my first role-play post here, so excuse me if I've done anything wrong. Just tell me and I'll fix it or anything. Thank you~

Fox_Princess
12-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Kuro smiled softly as he woke that morning and yawned softly he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his dark green eyes slowly. He stood and showered before he put on a pair of loose baggy black pants and a dark red shirt with a golden dragon on the front that laced around to the back. He brushed through his blonde hair and grabbed his wallet before he walked out the door.

He lived alone and worked in a factory so he had weekends off. He needed to go and do some shopping cause he was out of everything. He got into his Toyota S10 that he had saved up for in high school. He started down the road and stopped at a red light as he waited he spotted something going on in the park and decided to go and check it out.

He parked and got out of the truck and locked it before he started over to the band. He wasn't paying attention and bumped into a girl knocking her over by mistake. He reacted quickly and grabbed her around the waist to keep her from falling.

"oh I'm so sorry miss I wasn't paying attention" He said softly his voice soft and yet at the same time seductive. His voice had always been deeper then others even when he was in school. He sat her back on her feet and smiled brightly at her.

OOC: hope it's okay and sounds right

maddieisa
12-24-2011, 05:01 AM
[Perfect! Hah]

Peyton had begun to tap her foot to the beat of the band. They were very nice to her, not minding that she was taking pictures of them. She was soon thrown off her balance, and the first thought that came to her mind was Do I have the safety strap on? Will my camera be okay? Gripping the item tightly, she waited for the impact, but it never came.

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by a young man, holding her up. A little breathless and red in the face, she nodded some. "I-It's okay." Waving a hand in the air. "Thank you though, for catching me." She said, back on the balance of her own feet. Looking at her hands she could see that her camera was still in her hands, still intact. She let out a long sigh of relief and brought it up to her face.

"Smile!" She cheered, taking a picture of the man.

Fox_Princess
12-24-2011, 05:13 AM
Kuro smiled softly as he let her snap a Picture of him. He turned to the band and listened quietly for a short while before he turned to her again. The wind blew his hair around gently, along with his clothes. He watched her quietly as she continued snapping pictures and humming to the band.

"I'm Kuro by the way" He said softly holding his hand out to her. He didn't much care for the band but he found her to be attractive and wanted to see if he could get to know her better.

Since he had been in school he had steered clear of having a girl friend because he could never find a girl that he found to be his type. His type was kind, sweet, and smart were all what he wanted in a girl and he might just have found one or at least he hopped he did.

maddieisa
12-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Peyton turned, smiling. "Peyton. Peyton Young." She replied, lowering the camera she shook his hand. She was a little surprised that he had even bothered to strike up a conversation with her. Peyton had always seen herself as one of the dull looking girls. Wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. Nothing over the top and extremely beautiful. If anything, she was just very tall and thin. On top of that, she has far to much baggage for any one to deal with.

"So, Kuro. What brings you here?" She asked, looking over at him, for the band was taking a small break to eat some food and discuss things. She opened up her bag and set the camera back in before looking back over at him, waiting for his response, smiling.

maddieisa
12-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Peyton turned, smiling. "Peyton. Peyton Young." She replied, lowering the camera she shook his hand. She was a little surprised that he had even bothered to strike up a conversation with her. Peyton had always seen herself as one of the dull looking girls. Wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. Nothing over the top and extremely beautiful. If anything, she was just very tall and thin. On top of that, she has far to much baggage for any one to deal with.

"So, Kuro. What brings you here?" She asked, looking over at him, for the band was taking a small break to eat some food and discuss things. She opened up her bag and set the camera back in before looking back over at him, waiting for his response, smiling.

Fox_Princess
12-24-2011, 05:44 AM
He smiled at her brightly, as he turned to face her. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and thought for a moment. "Well I had really come out to go shopping for stuff for my house but saw that something was going on here and decided to come and see what was going on" He told her as he looked around the park quietly.

He was thinking about going to get some lunch before he went shopping for food and stuff. He was wondering if she wanted to go with him. He knew he had enough to get groceries and get them lunch.

"I'm about to go and get some lunch would you like to join me?" He asked her as he waited for her to give him her answer. He was hopping she would agree.

maddieisa
12-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Peyton nodded, listening to him talk. "Yeah. I was stuck home with nothing to do. So, I figured I'd at least ride my bike and take some pictures." She said, "Then I saw this, and thought I'd check it out as well." She said, smiling up at him.

"L-Lunch?" She repeated, a little taken back once again by how friendly he was being. "Sure! I'd love too!" She said, her face red, and she thought it sounded to eager and quickly said, "I mean, it's no biggie." waving one hand, as if this happens all the time. When, in reality, it doesn't.

Fox_Princess
12-24-2011, 06:14 AM
He chuckled softly as he smiled at her. He held out his hand for her as he waited for her to come with him. His truck wasn't far off and he knew she would want to get her bike as well.

"Come on you can ride with me and we can get your bike. Where would you like to eat" He asked her as he smiled and started to the truck when she took his hand gently. He didn't mind where they ate as long as he could get to know her better in the end.

maddieisa
12-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Peyton took hold of his hand, thinking some. "Well, I do know this little diner down the street. It's not that far really. We could walk if you wanted." She said, while she racked her brain for what they all had there.

"They serve breakfast all day, and hamburgers, and chicken. Just, the basics really." She said, shrugging some. Still trying to stay calm for what all had happened. He seemed nice and friendly enough, and was very handsome. She decided to not worry about it right now, and just enjoy his company.

Fox_Princess
12-24-2011, 05:42 PM
He smiled as he nodded that walking would be fine. He walked quietly with her holding her hand gently in his own. "That would be great." He said as he smiled brightly the sun shinning down on his hair making it glow slightly in the light.

He really didn't care about the price he was fine with money since he had a good bit saved up from working so much. He wondered how old she was and if she had anyone or not. He hoped he could be that someone but he would wait a while before he asked her.

maddieisa
12-25-2011, 04:40 AM
Peyton walked on down the street, swinging their hands some while doing so. "Here we are!" She cheered, after a few moments of walking in silence. The small diner had an 80's feel to it, with a small jukebox, red and white booths, and waitresses that wore blue dresses with aprons.

"So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself." She said, as they sat at a table next to the window, allowing them to look out into the street.

Fox_Princess
12-25-2011, 11:31 PM
He smiled as he watched her while they walked down the street he found she was very attractive for her age. He chuckled softly when he heard her squeal softly when they arrived. He sat down and thought for a moment about how to answer her question.

"well I live in a small two bedroom house alone seeing as my parents died in a car wreck years ago and my older sister Raine is out of state in school but she sends stuff when I need it and comes to visit on holidays. I tend to be very quiet and keep to myself unless that is I see a reason to talk with someone." He said as he smiled and looked up at her. He looked over the menu and already knew what he wanted, he was a big fan of breakfast anytime of day and that would be what he ordered.

maddieisa
12-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Peyton listened to him talk, a little taken back by how tough his life was. But, she couldn't help but smile a little at this. "I'm sorry to hear all this." She said, not even bothering to look at the menu she knew exactly what she wanted.

"I've had kind of a rough life too." She said, and mentally slapped herself. She had a bad habit of spilling all her thoughts and emotions to total strangers and quickly stopped herself. "But, I'm getting better." She said, smiling some.

Fox_Princess
12-25-2011, 11:46 PM
He smiled before he ordered what he wanted and took a drink of his dr. pepper. He sat his glass back down and wondered what to ask her. He wanted to know what had gone on in her life to make things so hard for her.

"Well I don't mind listening if you want to tell. I'm open to anything hun. Things have been hard for me but I've managed to make it with the help of my sister and all. If I can be of help please let me know even if all I do is Listen after all that will help as well" He spoke softly worried about the female sitting in front of him. He wanted to do all he could to help her he would let her stay with him if that's what she wanted so she didn't have to stay alone all the time.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Peyton was a little taken back by the small speech. "O-Oh. Just a bunch of stuff." She said, hoping that if she stirred the topic away from her that he would eventually drop the subject, and allow her to come around on her own.

She placed her own order of food as well and took a long sip from her glass of water. "But, I'm sure you're not very interested in me." Peyton said, waving her hand in the air like it was no big deal. Please just let the topic go away for now. She thought, smiling some.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 12:19 AM
He smiled softly as he noticed that she didn't want to talk about her past and her problems anymore. He would let her come around on her own time. He took another drink of his glass and sat it back down as he looked out the window. He smiled softly seeing the birds flying around happily.

"So what do you like to do for fun? Me I like watching scary movies, and reading books" he said softly knowing she would want to know what he liked to do as well.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Peyton let out a small sigh of relief at the change of subject. "I hate scary movies. But, that's besides the point. As you can see, I enjoy photography." She said, tapping her bag some. "I like to read as well, and write some. Draw a little..." She said, shrugging some.

"What's your favorite book?" She asked, setting her elbows on the table, putting her chin in her hands. "Mine's Harry Potter, Perks of Being a Wallflower, and, you're going to laugh at this, but anything by Nicholas Sparks." She said, blushing a little with embarrassment.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 12:39 AM
"no its not and I'm more of a Twilight fan myself and fantasy books are my favorite" He said as he smiled watching her quietly happy to have maybe found someone he can really get to know and maybe even come to care for. Their food came and the waitress smiled brightly refilling their drinks before she left.

"well that's a good hobby have you ever thought of going to school to do that kinda thing since you really seem to enjoy it" He asked her as he smiled and started to eat his eggs, hash browns with chilly and cheese on it, along with bacon and a side of beskits and gravy.

*Sorry can't spell that word at all*

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 12:54 AM
*it's okay

"Yeah, but for right now it's just a hobby. I'm not sure what I want to go to school for." She said with a small sigh. "What about you? Are you in school?" She asked, smiling when their food came.

She stared at his plate in disbelief. She had ordered a small salad with ranch and bacon bits, but seeing all the food he had ordered made her feel a little sick. "Wow. You must be pretty hungry." She said, and then began to pick at her salad some.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 01:00 AM
He smiled as he looked up at her. "well you don't seem to be eating much what's wrong?" He asked her as he ate quietly. He ate alot normally and that wasn't going to change.

"no i'm not in school right now i'm trying to make it on my own without my sisters help but not having much luck" He said softly as he sighed softly. He hated he had to have his sister help him out again. He could tell she had a eating problem and he hoped he could change that about her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 01:11 AM
"Oh, I'm fine." Peyton said, "I ate before I left the house." She lied, smiling some. Taking a big bite out of the salad she hoped he wouldn't expect anything. Still taking a few bites and sipping at her water, hoping that prove she was fine.

"Well... Do you have a job?" She asked, hoping it wasn't to much of a question. She looked down at her plate, half of the salad was still there and she was already feeling full.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 01:17 AM
"Yes I work full time in a factory during the week and am off on weekends. You know having an eating disorder isn't good for you" He said as he watched her quietly. He had finished his and was drinking a bit of his dr pepper.

He wanted to her to see someone cared even if they had just met. He really liked her and wanted her to be safe and healthy. His mother had that disorder and that's how he was able to spot she had the same one. There was nothing he could do to help his mother but maybe he could help her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Peyton froze as the words left his mouth. She sat her fork to the side, not looking up and said, "I know it's not good for me. But, it's not something that I just can't stop doing over night." Looking up she could tell that he was already worried about her.

"I'm getting help." She said, feeling that now would be the time to talk about herself. "I'm really quite a mess." She said, leaning against the booth, "But, I probably don't look like that to you. You just see a nice, average looking girl. Who just happens to have an eating disorder." She said, shrugging some.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 01:39 AM
"I know you can't just turn it on and off but I'm willing to help you if you need me to. I see a beautiful girl that might need a friend or even someone outside her family that cares about her" He said softly as he watched her happily.

He folded his hands under his chin and smiled at her. He wanted to help her and be happy with her that is only if she would allow. Tho there were a few things she would need to know about him before things got to serious with them if it got that far.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 01:48 AM
Peyton couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." She said softly. Sitting up right she looked down at the rest of her food. But pushed it away, "I really can't eat anymore." She said, sighing some.

Sliding out of the booth, she stood up. "Let's go. You get to pick this time." She said, digging around in her purse, she set a couple of bucks down on the table. Smiling up at him, she was glad. Glad that he had bumped into her and glad that he seemed to actually care about her.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 01:51 AM
He smiled as he stood and took another drink of his drink before he walked over to the counter and paid. He finished and held his hand out for her smiling softly as he waited for her to take his hand. He wondered really did like her and that was odd for him seeing as he was really picky about girls he chose to date.

"humm how about we walk around the park a while or the mall which ever" He said as he smiled looking over at her happily. He was glad she seemed to understand that he cared about her even tho they just met that day.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 02:21 AM
She took his hand happily, giving it a small squeeze as they left the small diner. Looking around the area, she thought some on where she'd want to go.

"I don't have a lot of money on me." She said, looking over at him. "But, let's go to the mall." She said, smiling up at him. Happy with how the day was turning out, and hoping that nothing would go wrong.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 02:27 AM
"don't worry about that" He said softly if she asked he would buy her what ever she wanted with in reason of course even tho his sister was sending him loads of money monthly. He didn't tell anyone but his sister makes a shit load of money where she's at and she sends him quiet a lot monthly so he just saves it for a rainy day.

He smiled and nodded heading to the mall leaving his truck at the park since it was pretty out so he decided they could just walk. He squeezed her hand gently making sure he was gentle with her seeing as the secrets he kept would scare any female off.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 02:47 AM
Peyton smiled up at him, as they walked to the mall. "If you insist." She said, laughing lightly. All she could think about was the last time something like this happened was a few years ago and it had ended terribly. A small panic built up inside her and she looked back up at him. He looked nice enough, and was friendly enough. But, aren't they all at first?

Trying not to let the thoughts get to her, she smiled once again and laced their fingers together. "So, where do you want to go first?" she asked, as they reached the mall.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 03:00 AM
He stopped a moment when he felt her become uneasy. He put his finger under her chin and made her look up at him. "I have no intention of hurting you in anyway. That's not how I was raised as a child my mother taught me never to hurt a female unless I really have to and I have yet to come to that point. So please don't be afraid of me" He said as he smiled and leaned down kissing her lips very gently.

"well lets see we could always go and look at what ever you do I don't mind" He said as he smiled brightly as he looked down at her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 03:03 AM
Peyton was taken back slightly by the kiss. A blush rose up to her face and she forgot what she was going to say. "Uh... Um..." Shaking her head some, she nodded. "Yeah, uh, Bath and Body Works." She said, nodding.

"Yeah, I need to go there. Get some, um, soap." She stated, looking back up at him, smiling like a kid in a candy store. She squeezed his hand, and leaned against him some.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 03:10 AM
He smiled and nodded as they started to walk toward the store. He smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer gently. He wanted her to feel safe with him and he would keep her safe even if his own life was in danger.

"Alright" He said as he smiled and watched her quietly through the corner of his eye. He wondered what had happened in her past to make her so nervous around him. He figured she would tell him when she felt she could.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 03:17 AM
Peyton began to relax into his arms, she was slowly starting to feel better. She'd always pushed boys away when it came to relationships. They never worked out for her, either he wasn't what she wanted, or she had to much baggage for them. But, she felt like something might just work out for them.

When they got the store, she took hold of his hand and began towards the back. "Lavender... Lavender..." She muttered to herself, looking at all the bottles of body wash on the shelf. "There! Lavender vanilla." She said, reaching for the bottle happily. "I love this stuff so much."

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 03:22 AM
He could tell she was starting to relax and was happy she was. He didn't like her being so scared of him and he wanted things to work. He chuckled softly when they walked in and she took his hand walking to the back.

"well if you want that one then get it" He said as he smiled brightly at her. He was she happy she was smiling and seemed to be happy. He hated seeing someone he cared about sad and depressed.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Peyton nodded, looking around on the shelves if there was anything else she needed. Or wanted. "Oh man!" She cried, "They have it in candles too!" She said, rushing over to where they were.

"Man, oh, man. If only..." She picked up the candle and sniffed it, smiling. But, she sighed and set it back down. "I only have enough for the body wash right now." She said, frowning slightly.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 03:55 AM
He smiled as he watched her and chuckled softly. They went and paid for her body wash. He smiled as he stopped at the door. He nodded to himself that he would get the candle for her as a gift.

"you go on i'll be out in a minute okay" He said softly as he let her hand go gently smiling brightly at her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:06 AM
Peyton looked over at him, "Okay... I'll be right over there." She said, pointing to a clothing store across the way.

She entered the store, but didn't look around to much. She wondered what Kuro was doing, hoping that he hadn't just left her. She shook her head, "No, no. He wouldn't do that." She said to herself, nodding.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:13 AM
He nodded and smiled as he watched her go in. He walked back over to the candle she had picked up and picked it up again along with some body mist and another big candle for her. He paid and had it put in a gift bag so she didn't know what it was. He had the price pulled off all of them before they bagged it.

He walked out and over to the clothing store finding her and smiling brightly at her. He gently hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. "well hi there" he whispered softly to her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Peyton jumped slightly, feeling him behind her. She blushed some, turning around. "Hi." She said softly, looking at the gift in his hand, she smirked a little. "Wonder what it is." She said, laughing lightly.

Looking back around the store, she didn't seem to find much that jumped out at her. "There's not much here really... Anywhere you'd like to go?" She asked, looking back over at him.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:19 AM
"you'll find out when I drop you off at home okay" He said as he smiled and thought. He knew there was a weapon shop in the mall and wanted to check it out just to look around not that he needed a weapon he just wanted to see what kind of weapons they had.

"Well i've been meaning to go to the weapon shop and look just to see what they got and all" He said as he smiled and took her hand gently leading her out of the clothing store.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Peyton stuck out her tongue. "Fine. I'll wait." She said, taking hold of his hand, lacing their fingers together once again.

"Ooh.. Weapon's shop. Do you hunt or something?" She asked, looking up at him. Smiling brightly, enjoying everything.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:24 AM
He chuckled softly as he smiled at her and squeezed her hand gently. They walked through the mall and into the weapon shop. He didn't really see much of anything he even found worth using.

"not really just like to look is all" He said as he finished and lead them out. "so what else did you wanna do?" He asked her as he smiled and looked over at her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Peyton shrugged, nothing really came to mind. "Nothing else really." She said, glancing at her watch.

"Oh god!" She cried, "My parents are gonna be home soon. I gotta go." She said, looking up at him, "I'm so sorry." She said, standing on her tippy-toes and kissing him lightly. "Thank you. For everything."

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:30 AM
He smiled as he grabbed her hand softly before pulling her back and kissing her softly on the lips.

"I can take you home if you like the park isn't far and we must not be far I have a cell and you can call to say you'll be a bit late" He said as he took out his phone and handed it to her as they made their way back to the front of the mall which didn't take long cause it was a small mall.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:35 AM
"Oh, I got it." Peyton said, digging around in her purse for her phone. She dialed her mother's number. "Hey mom- I know I wasn't home. Listen... I went for a bike ride! Sorry, sorry. Look, I'm heading home now. Yeah, love you too." She said, frowning as she saved her phone.

She took hold of his hand once again, "Sorry about that." She said, running a hand through her hair. "Mom and Dad worry about me so much now. It's kinda annoying."

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:48 AM
He smiled as he chuckled softly at her. "well its just cause they care about you that's all" He said as he smiled and they walked back to the park and got her bike. He wheeled her bike into the truck and closed the back. He unlocked the truck and opened the door for her.

"after you milady" He said softly being a gentleman like his mother had taught him. He had an old way about him yet he was still up to the year. He closed the door when she was in. He went to his side and started the truck.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Peyton smiled, sitting in the truck she buckled up. She looked back to make sure her bike was safely secured. Smiling when he got into the truck as well. "I cannot say thank you enough. So much." She said, leaning over and pecking him on the cheek once again.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 04:55 AM
He smiled brightly and buckled up as well. He backed out and started down the road. "your very much welcome now which direction am i going" He asked her as he looked over at her and smiled.

He gently reached over and took her head gently lacing her fingers around hers. He squeezed her hand softly as he drove keeping his eyes on the road.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 04:57 AM
She smiled at the feeling of his hand in hers. "Left up here.... Keep going straight... Another left... Okay, right. And it's that house right there." She said, pointing out the directions.

As he pulled into her drive way she let out a sigh of relief that neither of her parents were outside waiting on her. "So... Do I get to see what it is?" She asked, nodding to the gift.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 05:00 AM
He smiled as he handed her the bag gently and watched her open it. He wanted to make her happy and hoped what he had picked up would do just that.

"I really hope you like it" He said as he smiled softly unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the truck to unload her bike. He hoped her parents wouldn't be too mad at him bringing her home instead of her ridding her bike. He wheeled it to the front yard and set it up on the stick on the bike. He walked over to her side and opened the door for her.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Peyton squealed at the gifts. "You shouldn't have!" She said, unbuckling she let him help her out of the truck. Throwing her arms around him, she gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much! You're the best!" She cried, nuzzling into his neck.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 05:10 AM
He smiled and chuckled softly as he hugged her back softly. He sighed softly as he held her close for a moment before kissing her softly. He pulled away after a moment and decided he had better let her get inside before her parents start to worry.

"Your welcome I wanted to get you something nice so I decided on something I knew you would like. But sadly you had better get going. Oh here" He said as he handed her a paper with his cell number on it.

He walked her to the door and smiled hugging her softly again.

maddieisa
12-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Peyton smiled, kissing him lightly once again. "I'll call you later." She said, putting his number in her pocket. Turning she opened the door and went on inside.

Fox_Princess
12-26-2011, 05:17 AM
He smiled as he let her go not really wanting to. He sighed softly as he got back into his truck and then decided he had to go and get groceries and all. He went to the market and picked up what he needed which was around one hundred something. He had gotten enough to hopefully last a week. If not he would go back. He got home and unloaded and put everything away.

He sighed softly as he fell down on his couch and looked at the clock. he had to look twice not realizing it was that late, the clock reading around six in the evening.

"man its been a long day but I must say it was worth it." He said softly as he smiled to himself thinking about the girl he had met he wondered if she would actually call or not.

maddieisa
12-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Peyton looked around the scene in her home. It was the usual one, her dad plucking at a guitar, watching the sports channel. Her mother fixing up a meal in the kitchen.

"I'm home." She said, going over and kissing the top of her father's head. "Do you need any help in here?" She asked, going into the kitchen. Even thought the thought of helping her mother in the kitchen made her slightly sick she still offered.

"No, no, sweetie. I'm just about done." Her mother replied, smiling at her.

Peyton nodded and retreated into her room. Flopping down on her bed, she thought about everything that had happened today. Digging into her pocket she pulled out the boy's number and stared at it. Thinking about calling. Finally after having to convince herself it wasn't going to end well she dialed the number and waited for him to pick up.

Fox_Princess
12-27-2011, 09:03 PM
While he waited for her to call he had showered and started to fix himself something to eat. He hummed a soft song as he cook chicken stir fry his favorite meal. He wore a pair of sleep pants and a muscle shirt. He heard the phone ring and left the rice in the pan going to answer it.

"Kuro Raiden how can I help you?" He asked softly as he took the phone to the kitchen so he could cook and talk at the same time. This was his normal way of answering the phone which was what his mother had trained him to do.

maddieisa
12-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Peyton couldn't help but giggle at his answering. "Hey, it's Peyton." She said, sitting up she looked over at the gift and smiled.

"Just thought I'd, you know, give you a call." She said, standing up she dug around and found some matches, lighting one of the candles, she sighed and laid back down on her bed.

Fox_Princess
12-29-2011, 10:34 AM
"Well i'm glad you did I was getting bored anyway. Living alone is no fun, do you like your gift" He asked her as he continued cooking himself some supper That would last till the next night. He was glad she had called for some reason he had missed her voice and wanted to talk to her.

maddieisa
12-29-2011, 06:34 PM
"Oh, I love it." Peyton said, looking over at the candle, smiling. She could hear him cooking in the background and laughed lightly.

"Eating again? Already?" She joked, remembering how large of a lunch he had.

Fox_Princess
12-31-2011, 05:01 AM
"what I eat alot I'm normally very active and burn off the food I eat quickly. I'm glad you liked it you didn't get in trouble for me bringing you home did you?" He asked as he finished cooking and took it off the burner to let it cool off before he ate. He smiled knowing he needed to let her in on what he really was but he would wait till he knew for sure she was the one he wanted.

maddieisa
12-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Peyton shrugged, then realized he couldn't see her. "They didn't even seem to notice." She said, frowning some. She sat up, looking around her room. Rolling over on her bed, she looked up at the ceiling, frowning still.

Fox_Princess
01-02-2012, 02:47 AM
"oh I'm sorry sweetie." He said softly as he fixed himself a plate and sat down to eat at the kitchen table. He wished there was something to do to help her and make her happy. "so what do you have planned for tomorrow?" He asked as he took a bit of his food quickly.

maddieisa
01-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Peyton thought some, making a small face, "Nothing I don't think, I'm off tomorrow." She said, and quickly sat up, crossing her legs.

"Why? What's up?" She asked, smiling happily, hoping that she'd be able to see him again.

Fox_Princess
01-06-2012, 11:06 PM
He smiled as he ate his supper quietly. "well I was needing to go and get some things from the store and was wondering if you wanted to come along with me?" He asked her as he smiled hoping she would say yes. He wanted her to meet his older sister Raine and hoped they got along well.