PDA

View Full Version : Recovering OC

maddieisa
12-23-2011, 03:38 AM
Hey there, so actually when I posted in the IC thread, I didn't know I had to man an OOC thread, so I really wasn't sure where I was going with the role-play. But here's a layout of Peyton. I'm not sure if this character would be considered mature because of some of the things. If it does affect someone, or anything of that nature, I personally want to say that I'm sorry, and I do not mean for this character to have any effect on you personally.

Name Peyton Young
Age 16
Appearance Medium length, thick, dark brown hair. Brown eyes, very tall for her age, slight tan.
Personality/Bio Peyton comes from a normal, well off family. She has an older sister who's moved out and visits often. Both her parents work and she's usually left home by herself. She usually keeps to herself but recently has figured out that she's lonely and misses the comfort and love of another person. Peyton has many medical problems, anxiety, depression, an eating disorder, and self harm. She's doing her best and is trying her hardest to overcome these obstacles and get a better life.

Kris
12-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Maybe explain more to us about the plot :) ?

maddieisa
12-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, like I had said. I really didn't have a plot in mind when I had posted.
But, I suppose if there was a plot that I did have in mind with it, it would have to be an over the top adventure through the city. More or less.

Fox_Princess
12-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Btw was you planning on having like an adventure outside of the city as well??

Name:Kuro Raiden
Hair: Spiked golden blonde
Eyes: Dark Green
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Sister: Raine Raiden
Back Ground:He lives alone in a one two bedroom house that was left to him after his parents had been killed in a car crash three years earlier. His older sister left the state to go to school but since she has a good job she sends money when he needs it. He works in a factory during the week and most times stays home alone which he's not fond of. He has no Girlfriend because he can't find one to fit what he wanted in a female. He's quiet and stays to himself most times but if he sees someone he thinks is worth talking to he will strike up a conversation.

maddieisa
12-25-2011, 11:27 PM
I would suppose so.
It could happen.

Fox_Princess
12-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Cool cause I have a twist in my char but you'll have to wait to find out
;)

Fox_Princess
12-31-2011, 05:02 AM
Sorry it took so long for me to reply I kinda almost forgot... but not quiet wouldn't forget a friend

maddieisa
12-31-2011, 06:11 AM
It's okay.