PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Evil In The Universe

EvilLord1
12-23-2011, 08:27 PM
The year is 2569. Due to many important scientific and technological discoveries made over the past five centuries, mankind has began to discover there is life in the universe beyond their own planet. They first though that their galaxy, the Milky Way, was the only part of space they would ever find life in, and that life was only on Earth. As the years went by, developments in interstellar travel enabled people to travel into space outside of their own galaxy into a region previously unheard of. The humans called this the Expansion Front.

The Expansion Front was far more vast than the Milky Way, and full of life. Not humans, but many different species. Some were primitive, like the animals of our own world. Others were far more advanced and had technology the would've taken humanity centuries more to discover had they not made contacted with these species. The many advanced species introduced themselves to the humans, and as time went on, some travelled to Earth to live there and see what it was like, while other humans went to alien worlds to see what the universe had in store for them. But there was one planet that no one ever set foot on.

The different forms of life that humanity encountered called this planet Caleborus X. They cautioned people against going there, saying that a 'great evil' had taken the planet for its own millenia ago. But humans, in their nature and stupidity, scoffed at these warnings. Then it was discovered that Caleborus X had resources that would further enhance the technologies of humanity to rival that of the species of the Expansion Front.

So the Caleborus Space Project (CSP) was set up, and a brave but foolish team of astronauts travelled to the planet to find these resources. They were to check in with Earth Command regularly to report anything they found.

They missed the first check-in.

And the next.

And the next.

And the next.

Worried that the warnings of the different species had been true, the CSP was abandoned, and life on Earth and in the Expansion Front went on.

Until the 'great evil' that was said to have taken Caleborus X revealed itself.

They called themselves the Shartagal, a species who believed that the universe was their birthright, and that they were to rule over all intelligent life. Their campaign began at the very edge of the universe, and they expanded into a huge empire, and when they conquered Caleborus X, they believed that they had control of the entire universe. When humans came to Caleborus X, they realized they didn't. In a transmission to Earth, they informed the people of who they were and what they wanted. The message was also sent to the species in the Expansion Front.

Now, Earth and the Expansion Front have formed the Human/Expansion Force, and are preparing for war against the Shartagal empire. It does not bode well, and for humanity there seems to be only two outcomes: enslavement or destruction.

The RP will begin before the war, a while after the Shartagal send their transmission, and when humanity is preparing for the war.

Character sheet

Name:
Member name: (the member playing the character)
Species: (Can be human or Shartagal, or a species living in the Expansion Front. You can create your own for the last choice, as long as you describe it, and that it is not a super-species that is superior to any others and has some sort of amazing power)
Appearance: (Description or picture)
Bio: (just a paragraph or two about their past and what they do now)

Rules

1. Normal RPA rules apply.
2. GM word is law, all that.
3. This is, at most, a PG-13 RP. So no adult scenes. Relationships and kissing are fine, but that's as far as it go. And no overly gory or violent scenes.
4. It might be a bit slow at first, but when the war starts, it can go any which way. I have no set outcome that I want to happen. If you have an idea of a twist that will have an impact on the storyline, throw it in, as long as it's plausible and not past the limits of the plot. You can do something to make the war turn in the favour of the Human/Expansion Alliance or the Shartagal. You decide.
5. Have fun!

Hopefully there's some interest!

Name: Emperor Lulkak
Member name: EvilLord1
Species: Shartagal
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/9/96/Horned_alien,_Dennis_Ott.jpg
Bio: Lulkak was born quite a while after the Shartagal empire began it's campaign against the universe, and not long before it reached the height of it's power. He joined the military when he was old enough and was in many planetary campaigns. The High Generals and Admirals took notice of him due to his brilliant mind and strategic thinking, and he rose through the ranks. Eventually he became as an advisor to the Shartagal Emperor, and was named by the Emperor himself to be his successor. Shortly after, the Emperor died in "mysterious circumstances."
Now, Lulkak rules his empire with an iron fist, and crushes anyone or anything that stands in his way. He travels through the universe, ensuring his name is known all around. When word reached him that a new life form had come to Caleborus X, he went there and found out more about humans. He ordered the transmission to be sent to them, and the other aliens in the Expansion Front. And now he is preparing for war.

EvilLord1
12-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Reserved for characters

Emperor Lulkak - EvilLord1

Markary - larkwolfwing

Kiosk - Chip The 3rd

Amerie Boldventaus - Xannak

Savanna - larkwolfthing

Andral Magnus - EvilLord1

"Emmy" Zurich - Chip The 3rd

The Bartender
12-24-2011, 04:50 PM
I think I join in. I will make a character until monday.

Kris
12-24-2011, 07:12 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

P.K.
12-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Name: Markary
Member name: larkwolfwing
Species: werelings humans generally call them wolflings
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/028/0/7/Alien_Wolf___thing__by_Goldenwolf.jpg
Bio: Markary is part of a small tribe, their weapons are do include guns and powerful small arms along with light saber blades and others. she like most her family has risen in the ranks of a warrior there for bares a few golden marks on her blue furred body and a few scars. she is a hunter and protector and anything else her tribe may need. they quickly befriended the humans and generally welcome any of them with warm greetings.

whew this looks cool if I'm missing anything tell me!

EvilLord1
12-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Your character's accepted, larkwolfwing! And awesome, Xannak. Glad to see there's some interest! :D

P.K.
12-24-2011, 09:22 PM
pfft you kidding this looks so cool!
I like space sorta stuff.
star wars and star trak but I don't find very many rps that are like this :D
let me know when this is up!

EvilLord1
12-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Yes, Star Wars is epic. :D Will do!

Chip the 3rd
12-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Name: Kiosk
Member name: Chip The 3rd
Species: Android
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/streetfighter/images/2/22/Q_big.jpg
Bio: Kiosk used to be a human; private investigator named John Barrows. However, during a riot that took place shortly before the war, he was decapitated. His brain was recovered and placed into a metal shell. Now under the name Kiosk, Jack's trying to find the guy who did it, but unfortunately got sidetracked by the threat of war...

Accepted?

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 09:26 AM
Accepted!

Chip the 3rd
12-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Woot!

The Bartender
12-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Name: Amerie Boldventaus

Member name: Xannak

Species: Paléoo Paléoo's are a high evolved humanoid race with high intelligent. The are quiet human like, but there is one huge difference, their skin colour which is usually red, green or blue but there are also differences like pink,lila or silver... The Paléoo's live abut 150 years old and are ful grown in age of 15.
The technology of the Paléoo's is about 500 years further evolved than that of the humans, making them much better armed for the coming war. Their technologies are completely differnt from those of the humans and their fllet is also huge.
But even thought they have a great fleet of Space ships, the best weapons are the "Omni-Potum", an army unit made of about 1.000 soldiers, trained in all forms of combat and to fight in any enviroment such as forest, cities, tundra, desert, mid-air or even space. They train in both close-quarter and ranged weapons, but they usually choose one to be their primary gear.
The Paléoo's have about 20 planets under their control and they constantl conquer new ones in search of their most essencial resource called "Lemora". it is actually nothing more than simple coal, but they need it in pure form like diamonds or hard coal. They don't eat it or they aren't made of coal but they need it as an energy resource.

http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_2597671.jpg

Bio: Amerie was born as a daughter of a simple farmer living on "Aurem" a rass planet owned by the Paléoo's. She was taken away from her parents directly after her birth because of her unusual skin colour, white. She was taken to the "O-POT academy" to be trained into a Omni-Potum. She grwe up with many other unusal coloured children, but she alwas was the only white one.
In age of 15, when she official became an adult, she was promoted from cadet to an Omni-Potent 4th class (Classes from 1-4, 1 = strongest, 4 = weakest). After she had worked as an Omni-potent for 7 years, she was made into an O-P 2nd class. But no matter what, she wasn't made into a first class.
She demanded to know why she couldn't aquire the rank of a first class, she was rejected and as an explanation was given that she wasn't ready for it yet. But after two more years of huge efforts on the field, Amerie was still not promoted. She wanted to know why so she broke in the comanndo central of the O-P's. She was caught and put into the jail.
Now she is waiting for her trials...

Other: Amerie was never promoted to the 1st class because of her skin colour. In the mythology of the Paléoo's is white a colour for huge power but also a weak mind, unable to control that power and creating huge chaos and destruction in the world.

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Accepted!

The Bartender
12-25-2011, 12:34 PM
@ Evillord1 When are you gonna make the IC?

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 12:43 PM
I think we'd need a few more human characters, maybe another Shartagal, then I'd make it.

P.K.
12-25-2011, 01:24 PM
well if its a another human Oc you need I'll be happy to make a second person if it comes to that.
I'll be leaving some time for church and then some other stuff. I'll get back one when I can just let me know what you want me to do.

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Go ahead and make another character if you want. It's up to you. And enjoy, Merry Christmas! To everyone!

P.K.
12-25-2011, 01:34 PM
hehe
alright I well when I return!
merry Christmas to you to!

The Bartender
12-25-2011, 02:05 PM
I also wish you all merry christmas!
I could also make an other character, a human this time.
And if anyone wishes, they can also make a Paléoo too.

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 02:15 PM
We can all make whatever characters we want. :P

P.K.
12-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Name: savanna
Member name: larkwolfwing
Species: human
Appearance: Savanna is around 5 and a half feet, light green eyes and short golden blond hair with some brown streaks in it here and there.
Bio: Savanna has been with the wolflings for a few years now learning there language and ways of living. she teaches some of them English and other things in turn they teach her, she can hunt like one of them and speak there language quite well but she dose slip up some times. savanna or sava as the wolflings call her has become well likes among them, she often proves useful as a translator and guide since she knows the land as well as the wolflings themselves.

EvilLord1
12-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Accepted!

P.K.
12-25-2011, 08:22 PM
woot!
-dances in excitement and anticipation-

EvilLord1
12-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Just making a second character...

Name: Andral Magnus
Member name: EvilLord1
Species: Human
Appearance: http://www.co-optimus.com/images/upload/image/2010/ghostreconfs3.jpg

Bio: Andral grew up on Earth and joined the army when he was old enough. He was placed in the Elite Space Corps, 23rd Division, and was sent out to the Expansion Front. He and the Corps go round checking the planets, make sure that humans and aliens alike are living peacefully together. His squad was on the Paléoo planet when the Shartagal, and are now trying to create an alliance with their Omni-Potum forces to prepare for the war.

And the IC is up: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=824672#post824672

P.K.
12-27-2011, 04:02 PM
whew that was a very big post for me XD
hope that was okay!

Chip the 3rd
12-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Woo! The IC!

Chip the 3rd
12-27-2011, 06:16 PM
If there's no limit to the number of characters, I'd just like to add one more, is that okay?

Name: "Emmy" Zurich
Member name: Chip the 3rd
Appearance: http://thevoguecity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/croc-trench-coat.jpg
Bio: Emma is a friend of Kiosk, though why that is she simply can't explain. She prefers being called "Emmy", and has a fondness for trenchcoats. Emmy used to work as a reporter for a news channel, but was frced to quit after she was diagnosed with a strange illness; a bacteria that directly infects the nervous system at random, completely paralyzing her. She needs to have a medicine called Gozeum injected into her neck regularly in order to keep herself from being frozen permanently, though it has been in short supply as of late...

Accepted?

EvilLord1
12-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Accepted!

Chip the 3rd
12-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Can't wait for this to get off the ground! :)

The Bartender
12-29-2011, 05:45 PM
My second character!!

Name: megumi Hennesy
Membername: Xannak
Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/151/209111-482089.jpg
Bio: Megumi was part of the first manned flights to the Caleborus X. She is one of the best pilots and fighter fliers in NASA and she is one of the pilots of the prototype mecha-Type fighters produced by Japan (50 Prototypes) which are said to be 10x better than normal space fighters. She was used to be a guardian of the scientists on the space flight to Caleborus X as well as their pilot, but after arriving there they were ambushed by Shartagal predators positioned on the planet and taken as a hostage. most of the scientists and other guardians were killed, but she and 4 others were taken to the shartagal Capitol to be interrogated.

EvilLord1
12-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Accepted!

Chip the 3rd
12-29-2011, 07:19 PM
I love this and can't wait for it to get off the ground!

EvilLord1
12-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Xannak, you should post in the IC if you haven't already, then we can get going.

Death of Korzan
12-30-2011, 02:41 AM
Name: Shau'tranxjaletrey (Show-trank-ja-la-tray)
Name of Forum member: Death of Korzan
Species: Mosmerenda
Out of enviro-suit:http://www.berare.com/data/200908/alien-squid.jpg
In enviro-suit:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TFSrsaAUjTI/AAAAAAAAImg/oIjdq_j8QM0/s1600/GuyverDarkHero.jpg
Hybrid:http://luminousshadows.com/pics/navi-sea.jpg Differences depend on race that Mosmerenda mated with.

Race data: Not much is known about this certain race due to their isolation, only colonizing planets that have over 80% water. What is known is that they are a hulking race, standing at an average of 9 foot, they have extremely advanced technology, ahead of the human race and even the Paléoo. The large setback they have though is the fact that they cannot breath out of water for long periods of time (Usually longer than half an hour) unless it is a certain type of chemical, therefore when on other planets skirmishing, they wear suits that cover up their body and inducts this certain gas into the space that the gills are at. Due to this, most other species do not know of their facial features and never find out.

The Mosmerenda have been attacked many a time and have often destroyed fleets of armys with a small squad of frigates. They are also renowned for their terraforming abilities, choosing to colonize only planets that have over 80% water on them, they then somehow disband all of the natural gases and replace them with the chemical gas they need to breath. They then settle in the oceans, where their colony ships branch out and form base camps on the sea bed. Few other species have joined the Mosmerenda on their home worlds or colonies, but those that do rarely leave, due to the fact that the oceans the creatures live in are thought to be mesmerizing and exquisite, and the customs and nature and life of the squid-like sapiens being a more peaceful existence where one can forget about the rest of the universe and all of the problems that it has to offer. They maintain a knowing of the rest of the universe and other races due to a few of their race having access to foresight, some more than others, these are usually the strongest and are promoted to high army points.

There are many a hybrid between species, usually forming very pale humanoid like figures with thick long squid tentacles branching from the place where their legs would normally be, depending on whatever species the other creatures was, it's biology would stay the same, but the creature would need water/chemical gas to survive and would rely on slithering around on it's always moist tentacles.

Inside their ships they will induct the gas that they need to breath, they are known for their ships having tenacious armor and shielding, due to the fact that the Mosmerenda know that if they lose the gas then they are as good as dead, therefore they protect their hull with utmost care. They are also known for their powerful cannons, using sonicbooms to disable shields and then barraging the hull of an enemy ship with plasma cannons. A tell tale way to recognise a boarding party is the design of their boarding pods, shaped like Earth-Squids with a razor sharp tentacle plume that snaps open and clenches the innards of the enemy ship tightly so as not to get sucked back into the vacuum.

Character bio: Shau'tranxjaletrey was inducted into his army and serves on the ship Gerdun'ar, a huge battle ship, they hang over a world in the home solar system of the Paléoo, looking for colonization opportunities. Shau'tranxjaletrey doesn't speak much to anyone but his peers and looks down on the human race, although if he had to he would fight with them honourably.

His head is adorned with many long tentacle like dreadlocks, more than his race usually owns, and his neck plumes are spiked and rugged. Everything else is relatively normal in his race. He has orange eyes that sink into a content yellow towards the arched pupals and his gills are long and arched along his neck under the plumes. (Refer to picture for other details). He is standing at 9'3, so a good size for his race and around average.

How's that? :P

EvilLord1
12-30-2011, 12:39 PM
Perfect, accepted! Though the picture for the hybrid isn't showing, any chance of posting the link to it or something?

Death of Korzan
12-30-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm glad you like it :)
Ah that picture isn't really important, just think of them as Ursala like beings (Ursala from The Little Mermaid) Relatively humanoid with squid tentacles branching from where their legs would be.

The Bartender
01-01-2012, 11:43 AM
I just noticed that I locked both of my characters in jail...

happy new year to all!!!

Death of Korzan
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
GUys I have a post idea but I don't wanna get shot down for it?

P.K.
01-05-2012, 04:31 PM
well go ahead and tell us what it is ^~^
Lord well let you know once he sees is.

EvilLord1
01-05-2012, 06:31 PM
larkwolfking beat me to it. But tell us, I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Death of Korzan
01-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Basically, seeing as the Mosmerenda are looking to colognise the home world of the Paleoo, they send out a distress signal to try to divert some of the Defensive fleet so as they can destroy them, technically tempting war between the two races?
:S

EvilLord1
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Hm, a little anarchy in the system. That would be interesting...and the Shartagal would use it to their advantage, and others would try to sort it, and all sorts of things could happen. I like the idea, go for it if you want. And anyone can do ideas like this. Remember what I said: no straight plotline, anything could happen if it's possible within the kind of RP.

Chip the 3rd
01-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Woot!

P.K.
01-06-2012, 07:21 PM
XD

Death of Korzan
01-07-2012, 06:05 PM
:3

The Bartender
01-08-2012, 06:29 PM
One problem by this war idea. The Capital planet of the paléoo's has only about 20% water, and if the Mosmerendas need over 80% water it doesn't make any sense to attack a planet with only one fourth of the needed water.
You should have asked what kind of planet it is before storming into your attack.

Death of Korzan
01-08-2012, 06:42 PM
True story.
Maybe your planet might have reservoirs of the chemical the Mosmerenda need to breathe above water?

The Bartender
01-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Okey, that is something I can accept. but don#t think it will be easy to take over my planet. And even after taking it, there are many other paléoo planets with troops to reclaim it.

Death of Korzan
01-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh no, I was never intending to actually claim it, just blockade it or something to cause tension, considering it's a bit unfair if I take your home world within the first few pages of the RP. xD

The Bartender
01-09-2012, 05:58 PM
i think it would take a little longer than that. i have the home terrain bonus.

Death of Korzan
01-09-2012, 06:08 PM
OH I didn't mean it like that, I meant like, attacking it outright within the first few pages of the RP :3 I'm simply going to blockade you for a while, maybe until the Shatargal attack?

The Bartender
01-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Oh, then it is okey. I wish to see how the shatargal's are gonna act after they see the fight's.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 07:13 PM
My poor underrated humans have nothing to dooo~... Hehe...

P.K.
01-09-2012, 07:15 PM
XD you can come travel to my planet chip! I'm lonely to!

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Will do!

Note: Emmy is the FUN one.

P.K.
01-09-2012, 07:36 PM
sweet!!! :D

Death of Korzan
01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Xannak, I have a question, have any of your actual ships arrived at the position or just Omni-potems?

The Bartender
01-10-2012, 06:10 PM
There are the 50 Omni-Potums, two carriers holding about 200 small fighters and bombers as well as the big destroyer, "Nebia".

Death of Korzan
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I have one battleship around the size of Nebia carrying over 800 ships, 30 landing pods and a crew of over 10'000. I will post soon :3

destroyer2012
01-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Is this RP possibly accepting new characters? I've been looking around for a good scifi RP for a long time and would be wholeheartedly interested and excited to join!

P.K.
01-11-2012, 03:59 AM
I have no say in it but I would guess he probably is when ever he gets back on.

destroyer2012
01-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Well I'll submit a character sheet just in case. If new characters aren't allowed then disregard this :)

Name: Blue-Eyes (to aliens)
Member name: destroyer2012
Species:

Machine-kin. In the simplest description, they are a space-faring aliens descended from robots.

An unknown form of life had once built machines to colonize other worlds. These machines were not machines in the traditional sense. They were allowed to reproduce and evolve to make sure they keep working. In their hundred-thousand-year colonizing trip, the machines gained sentience.

They've settled at the vicinity of Bal, a young solar system lousy with asteroids and airless molten planets. The machine-kin exploit the local resources to construct designer sentient ships for willing (and affluent) customers, using the profits to secure their neutrality from the Human/expansion force.

Appearance:

Blue-eyes' body is two meters in diameter (without the legs), appearing at first a tangled mess, then to an experienced eye, an efficient assemblage of complex parts.

The overall shape is two-lobed like a peanut, but squished into roughly a ball. Her 'head' is flat on top, then rounded below, with a narrow 'waist' connecting to a second bulb (the 'body') which explodes into a tangle of legs. The head lobe, capped by that flat armored plate like a shiny circular hat, is adorned below by a myriad of eyes, starting at the huge main eye at the front with smaller versions sprinkled like freckles and diminishing in size towards the back, where the 'waist' is. The eyes appear tinted slightly blue in the light of a yellow sun, contrasting against the jet black of her body and shiny mirror-surfaces of that armor plate.

The legs sprouting from the second lobe are not segmented like a spider's, but they are loopy and flowing and sometimes coiled like a spring. There are 12 in total, and four of them are skinny and long, with spaced-out lumps containing thrusters and FTL modules. Six are thick and short, usually coiled in tight spirals when Blue-Eyes is in space but spread out to give her a wide and springy stance on planet. Two are relatively short, but the ends fray into a tangle of fractally thin appendages, which restlessly grasp and flutter through the emptiness of space or the air of an alien world.

Bio:
Through her early adolescence amongst the Round-Shells (an asteroid-mining clan), Blue-Eyes never considered herself a 'people person'. She could often be found drifting alone through the colossal wreckage of creation, pondering the limitless variety of rock shapes. As opposed to working, to her clan leader's despair, or gods forbid, engaging in conversation with her clanmates. She was competent enough learning the techniques of mining and refining, but couldn't handle long periods of doing the same thing over and over.

The machine-kin culture didn't have a clear idea of punishment, at least not before the war, and so on the sixth orbit after her creation (30 years by human standards), the exasperated clan leader offered her a position with the Envoys, spokesmen for the Round-Shells who made deals with alien buyers and other clans. She would replace Orange-Shell, who had perished due to a trade disagreement, and with that inherit his generous salary (they were paid in fuels and rare metals).

Suddenly Blue-Eyes saw that variety existed not just in rocks but in the concept of life itself, as she witnessed all the different aliens that came to visit her space. How all these different creatures could be was such an awesome mystery to her, that every encounter was fresh and exciting. The boredom of asteroid mining was left far behind.

Fascinated by these small fleshy beings (that can't survive in space for more than a few minutes!?), she rose rapidly through the ranks (really more a collection of hearsay and peer opinions) and became one of several machine-kin ambassadors, dealing regularly with other races and submerged in interstellar news and politics.

This earned her the dreaded title of 'xenophile', and subsequent alienation from mainstream society, but what could be better?

The Bartender
01-11-2012, 01:35 PM
This guy suonds interresting...

Death of Korzan
01-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Agreed.

The Bartender
01-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Death of Korzan, I would say your troops manage to destroy my Destroyer before the cannon is fully loaded, or do you think your shields will hold against a star? It could of course miss...

Death of Korzan
01-12-2012, 06:16 PM
It is possible that my ship could survive but it'd have to retreat, perhaps we could have the Nebia be destroyed? Due to the fact my character is already in there.
Also, would it be okay to destroy one of those carriers in my next post?

The Bartender
01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Sure, it would be no problem. I would say I manage to fire but your ship dodges it and then you manage to destroy Nebia and the second carrier.

Death of Korzan
01-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Alright sounds good :)
But hwo will your character make it back?
Also, shall we say that the Paleoo have no idea who or what the Mosmerenda are, seeing as they live in almost absolute seclusion...

The Bartender
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
To the question, there has been none of my character there. One sits in prison on Omar and the other one in prison on Galeborus X.

Yeah, I would say so, or they still think that they are Shartagals.

Death of Korzan
01-12-2012, 09:28 PM
True

Chip the 3rd
01-14-2012, 05:41 PM
SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG!!!

The Bartender
01-14-2012, 08:47 PM
No problem, the Rp can't go on wery fast cause the Evil is not here.

Chip the 3rd
01-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Ah. I haven't posted because it'd interrupt your EPIC BATTEL, and nobody would want that.

The Bartender
01-15-2012, 06:15 AM
(woosh)*shoop*-nattack--falcon-:ninjaglomp::chaser:

P.K.
01-15-2012, 02:35 PM
welp chicp I posted in it not sure if its a page behind XD

Chip the 3rd
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Hmm, I'll take a look.

P.K.
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
chip were time skipping? just wounding XD

Chip the 3rd
01-15-2012, 07:14 PM
If you want.

P.K.
01-15-2012, 07:19 PM
alright I'll post in a minute!

Death of Korzan
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the lack of a post guys, I have been away from internet access

destroyer2012
01-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Hey guys just wanted everyone to know that I haven't disappeared; still waiting for EvilLord1's response.

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 07:50 AM
He does appear to have vanished.

The Bartender
01-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Yes, at it is a bit sad, because both my characters are interacting with his characters...

Could someone take his place for awhile and act as his characters? Oh, but that is hard cause you can't read his thoughts about what is going to happen... damn...

P.K.
01-17-2012, 01:45 PM
:/ I wounder if he's just really busy?

The Bartender
01-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Could be...
But it would be nice from him if he would at least report the situation...

P.K.
01-17-2012, 01:54 PM
ya :x

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah, he like dropped off the face of the Earth...

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Someone needs to take emergancy GM, this happened to one of my favorite RP's, everything was amazing and we had a good postage, GM got clogged up with college, and the RP (Which was brilliant and the plot was marvellous) died.

P.K.
01-17-2012, 04:44 PM
I hate when that happens D: last time that happened to me I was on gaia and some one just made a new thread and we went on with it >.> but I don't think that would be a good idea here D: your right death

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I vote we elect an emergency GM too. I vote Korzan, as he suggested it.

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I wouldn't say make a new thread, just take charge as a GM, you don't need any special server commands.

Also, I don't have much experience with being GM'ing if I'm honest, but if you want me to give it a go...but I vote Chip tbh, he seems to know what he's doing, what with that lovely old posting data >.>

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Posting data?

The Bartender
01-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I have zero experience of being GM so I think Korzan or Chip should take over so I could at last post some real with my characters (sitting in jail, damn stupid idea to put both of them there...)

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 07:58 PM
The amount of posts you have, I didn't know how to word it xD

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Ah.

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Well it's up to you it appears Xannak.

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 08:16 PM
I could do it, but even though it's justified I'd feel like I was stealing...

The Bartender
01-17-2012, 08:24 PM
I would say Chip should do it! -yes-, You can!

:urbiggestfan: Worchip!
:urbiggestfan: Worchip

(abduct)

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 08:28 PM
WorChip has a nice ring to it.

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Looks like the Rp is yours until EvilDeath returns :)

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Kewl. Wait, jizz, that's gonna be hard. I have school, guys. I'll give it a bloody good try though, but I must apologize if the RP temporarily sucks.

Death of Korzan
01-17-2012, 09:50 PM
It's cool man, I have school also.

Chip the 3rd
01-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Blorg.

The Bartender
01-18-2012, 07:42 AM
me too, even thought I'm in school even at this wery moment! XD XD XD

Death of Korzan
01-24-2012, 10:54 PM
MEDULA ABLANGATA!

P.K.
01-25-2012, 12:19 AM
D:

Chip the 3rd
01-25-2012, 07:21 AM
I think it's dead you guys. I think the creator lost interest.

The Bartender
01-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes, I think he lost completely interest to the RPA, hadn't seen him for few weeks now.

Chip the 3rd
01-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Awww, and I was having fun, too.

Death of Korzan
01-25-2012, 05:29 PM
:(

Chip the 3rd
01-25-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm sad too...

P.K.
01-25-2012, 08:41 PM
:c sad sad panda...

The Bartender
01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
It is sad...

We could start another RP!

P.K.
01-26-2012, 02:13 PM
could we?!!?

Chip the 3rd
01-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Already did, but it's a little different... Nobody minds, right?

P.K.
01-26-2012, 07:21 PM
I don't think I do where is it ship!!! -tackles chip- tell me OwO

Chip the 3rd
01-26-2012, 07:28 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25506

The Bartender
01-27-2012, 10:22 AM
I have also one, if there is time for two!