PDA

View Full Version : Highschool's a Jungle

ItalyP
12-25-2011, 07:11 PM
You all know the plot, atleast, I hope you do-_-'
I have rules on the ofc and i have this very important on; make sure three other people post before you do so no one gets left behind (and yes this applies to me also)

The classes you can use in your post are survival, hunting, swiming, or anything else that can involve energy Us animal settle down for no one Lol.

I guess thats it or until I can think of somthing else! Enjoy you beast!

ItalyP
12-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Flash of red shooting by in the forest, making the rough and rocky terran seem like a play ground. The beast felt like nothing can catch her, infact, she was running away when some supernatural-nappers spotted her she knew she had to run. But she lost them minutes ago but it didn't stop her from feeling the rush of speed and freedom. Just a few feet away! she thought before finally reaching her destination. The scarlet fox walked through the school gate nodding to the guard letting her know she was fine.
The fox walked alittle farther before reaching her dorm building, once she met the door she turned into a girl with long red hair and matching red eyes, her uniform was white and red that went perfectly with her hair.
I hope my room mate doesn't bug out she thought entering the room, she asked to not have a room mate but it was mandetory. It also wasn't that bad, her room mate knew when to stay out of her space and her stuff...which is always.
She yawned entering the bathroom for a shower before class, she smelt like leaves and dirt and she didn't want the pig-students to oink all over her. Smelly, disgusting things! The water began to run.

maddieisa
12-25-2011, 07:46 PM
The sky was clear and blue, not a cloud in the sky. A perfect day for flying. Though it was daylight a brown and white barn owl soared through the air. Almost there. The animal though, she glided through the school's gate. Letting out a small hoot to the guard she continued through the air towards her dorm.
Landing down in front of the door she changed back into her human form. Straight, brown hair with matching brown eyes. She wore a white button up shirt with navy blue skirt and tie. Opening the door she heard running water. Roommate. Yay. She sighed, deciding not to bother the other girl just yet. Looking around the room, she began to fiddle with her own things, laying on the bed, and reading.

Casper14
12-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Jamie was sat at his bedroom window as the snow started to fall down the window pane. He grabbed his coat and stormed outside without a word to his parents.They know where I'm going. he thought as he shut the front door and walked towards a small hut. With every one of his steps, he heard the snow crunch. It brought music to his ears, this was the climate he was used to, or his animal was.

Five minutes later, after walking to the hut, Jamie headed out of site and changed into his polar bear form. He felt right at home inside his bear's body. After sorting his fur out, he headed deep into the forest.

Just another year. he growled.

He arrived at the school about three hours later and change back into his human form. He shook his head as the transformation was complete, and walked towards the dorm block. He headed into his dorm room, hoping his room mate didn't arrive until later on. He chose his normal bunk, sat down and stared outside.

JessieeJesterr
12-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Li flew gracefully in the air so quiet he was almost invisible as he flew into the school heading down the halls towards his room. Outside the door to his room he changed into his normal form a rather emotionless look on his face his light white hair brushed a little in his face his light green eyes slightly visible threw his hair as he opened the door quietly.
The thought of sharing a room was rather disappointing though it would be fairly easy to ignore the other person but he can't be rude for that would give people a negative impression of him, he doesn't want people to see him as such.

ItalyP
12-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Kiku stayed in the shower not long before stepping out of the steam filled room. She had a white towel around her body while her hair was in her face and sticking to the skin, she noticed a figure laying on the bed on the other side of the room, she combed her finger through her bloodred bangs to get a better view of the brunette.
Hey, you must be my new room mate...The names Kiku, And yours?
Usually kiku would just leave her with the rules of staying out of her way and no issues but she looked innocent, not even a-dare she say, "sneaky fox" should take advantage of her. If anything she's trying to dispatch those sterotypes about foxes.

maddieisa
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Claire glanced up at the sound of the water shutting off. She prepared herself for the first impression of her roommate. Slightly taken back by the sight of the red hair and eyes. But, she smiled anyways.

"Claire." She said, setting her book aside. Kiku looked harmless enough, but then again there was an animal in there, with slight control of her body. "It's nice to meet you." Claire said, still smiling she nodded at the other girl.

Casper14
12-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Jamie stared out of the window like he normally would do in a new environment. One thing he didn't like was no snow around in the area. He loved cold environments due to his bear form but this type, he really didn't like.

"I must get used to it at some point" he thought.

Suddenly he heard the door open quietly. He went on the alert and looked in that direction.

"Hello? You must be my room-mate?" he called quietly and watched the boys movements.

JessieeJesterr
12-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Li felt a cold gaze as he walked into the room when he heard the words he turned his attention to the older boy with snow white hair sitting by the window. Li nodded quietly to his words, "My name is Li." He says bowing before walking over to the empty bed.
Li wasn't much of a conversationalist but by the looks of this boy it didn't seem like they'd have a problem with not talking to each other, they could most likely ignore each others existence though now being at this school he'd probably have to get used to being around people eventually. The over crowded halls were already a hassle why make rooming with someone more difficult by trying desperately to avoid talking to them.

ItalyP
12-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Kiku kept a solem face while letting her red strands fall back infront of her eyes. I really don't say that UNTIL I truely get to know that person, nothing against you...just saying Kiku said while walking over to her drawer she pulled out her common uniform like apperal, red and white were the best colors for a fox, no? She looked at Claire while sitting down on her bed with the towel still around her she looked at her features wondering what animal could she be.
Brown hair and eyes...nice on the spot, somewhat quiet, she threw out her first guess Let me guess, your animal is a...dog? why any other reason they would place her in the same room, a dog and fox are practiclly cousins in the world of hunters...but thats just her roaming off.

maddieisa
12-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Claire was about to say something about the comment but decided to just go with. "Each to their own." She said, picking her book back up she began to read some more. But quickly closed it.

"A dog?!" She nearly shouted. "Heaven's no! I'm an owl!" Claire wasn't normally like this, but to even think she'd be a dog. "What about you? I'm going to guess that you're a crab." She said, frowning.

Casper14
12-28-2011, 08:00 PM
(Sorry for post length)

Jamie turned his head and carried on staring out of the window. "Li eh? I'm Jamie." He said absently. He carried on watching out of the window.

JessieeJesterr
12-28-2011, 08:14 PM
"I look forward to working with you, Jamie." Li says with a half smile as he begins to go through his own things. He placed his clothes neatly on the bed trying to get to the bottom of his bed, pulling out a book. He placed his clothes back into the bag neatly and placed the bag on the floor beside his bed as he sat on the bed carefully and opened the book leaning his head on the pillow.
The book was filled with colourful pictures of a beautiful garden filled with flowers that bloomed brightly. Li kept a very plain expression as he stared at these pictures being that he is a butterfly he always wondered why he never could feel anything when he saw such beautiful pictures though maybe he'd be more receptive to actual flowers. Li always wanted to plant a garden just to see how he would react to it or if he'd feel anything at all.