Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Appearance:

Levias
01-29-2010, 01:11 AM
Name: Levias
Personality: Cold, Quiet, and cynical to almost everyone. Anyone who becomes close to him will experience his vulnerable, and soft side.
Bio: (Revealed in RP)
Other: Has a pet Wolf, which is illegal
Appearance:
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164/xkrestikxixnollikx/anime%20and%20manga/guys/guykj5.jpg

Shani
01-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Name: Helena Quinn
Nickname: Magenta, Genta (for no real reason, except she likes that name.)

Personality: Friendly, very sociable hence her many friends. She's bright and insightful. Her wealth has never impacted her personality. She likes to have fun, and does well in school. She is also obediant and respectful.

Bio: What is there to say? She grew up with a loving supportive family. She is quite wealthy, though she wasn't really spoiled. She recieved a good many material items, mainly if she needed it or was useful. She was taught how to cook, mend clothing, and dress wounds. She's quite the actress, a lot of the time she acts like different people as though she has a personality disorder. At one point she could be her normal self and by her will to see what others think, she'll act stuck up as if she owned the world. But though who know her, know about her façades.

Other: She has an uncondicional love for animals, where she sharpen her nails to resemble those of a cats. Sometimes she may not realize but she moves slightly more like an animal than a "normal" human.when she was a child she learned the different sounds they made and there movements. Depending on her emotions one of the animal noises will slip out.

Appearance: Helena has natural deep red hair and bright (almost icy) blue eyes. She is slim and has curves to her body. She adores wearing corsets, skirts,dresses, variety of high heels. But occasionaly she will dress down. Jeans, dress pants, short skirts (rather than knee or floor leangh.) sneakers and flip flops rarely. She has cat like nails. (her love for animals,and fasion wise. I would say fights but no one really fights with her.)