PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Evil In The Universe (IC)

EvilLord1
12-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Emperor Lulkak sat in his throne inside the main hall of the fortress on Caleborus X. Reports had been coming to him all day of the new planet, 'Earth', and their forces, and the forces of the species in the Expansion Front. So far, none had given him any reason for concern. From the intelligence he had received, he could tell that there was nothing that could stand against the mighty Shartagal fleet and his army. It was a small sector of space against the rest of the universe. Did they really think they had a chance?

Still, Lulkak wasn't one to get too cocky and overly sure of himself. He knew that too much confidence could blind him to a problem, then that problem would grow, and by then it'd be too late. No, he would continue finding out more of what he was up against, and see if they had any tricks up their sleeve. But he knew in his heart that the planets and people would be his, and he would rule the universe.

--

Andral was on his usual patrol around the Paléoo settlement, continuously checking the ammunition pack in his energy rifle. The negotiations with the Paléoo military and their Omni-Potum had been going reasonably well, and he had heard rumours that one of ther second-class had been put in prison for 'questioning authority' or something. He'd have to pay a visit to that person, and if they had a good reason for commiting the charges against them, persuade the O-POT command to allow them back into the force. They were on the brink of war, and needed all the soldiers they could get.

He had heard the transmission that came from the leader of this so-called Shartagal Empire. Though Earth Command had confirmed it, he still couldn't completely believed that they had conquered all of the universe outside of the Milky Way and Expansion Front. Still, they would fight if the Shartagal were so intent on enslaving them. They would stand for freedom. But now wasn't the time to dream. He'd do one more circle around the settlement, then go to the prison to see what all the fuss about the ex-OP was.

P.K.
12-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Markary stalked threw the dens jungle of her home planet. long spear in hand, ears twitched at a slight sound she crouched behind a fallen tree that was as think as she was. out of the shadows stepped a six legged jacro buck with the curly horns of a full grown male. not the ideal hunt of the day but it wold do. Markary stilled her breathing as it peered around then carefully picked its way over to the small watering hole.

Markary was just about to throw the spear when the jacro's head jerked up taking one glance around then bolted. with a growl Markary looked back at the new noise. a small pup scampered over with a happy smile. she rolled her eyes and huffed giving the small pup a glare "what is it?" she asked the pup in her native toung "sava wants you" the pup replied waving back the way it had come. Markary sighed patted the pup gently then hefted her spear and started back that way.

Humans were odd sort of creature. they walked on two legs like her kind but spoke a different language and were much smaller not to mention fragile. she snorted softly frightened easily to. she had once seen a man playfully nipped by a pup.. he had turned as white as a marcor when the hunt is near. she had later learned from savanna that it was because he had associated her kind with something like werewolves from there world, if bitten they were turned into this werewolf, but Markary could not fathom why being turned into one of her kind was such a bad thing.

savanna looked over as her tall furry friend walked back into the village "well hello there Markary!" she greeted cheerily "hello... sava.." Markary said slowly. talking in English was hard and her ascent was think and heavy, but understandable. "WE might get some visitors later" savanna stated heartily "it seems theres some groups going around asking for alliances" she said becoming more quite "looks like the romers of the war are coming true.." she murmured. Markary's ear twitched "well..." she said quietly thinking "I have heard.. speak of the old ones... talking.." she looked at savanna "theres is..chance that we ... join you in battle..."

savanna smiled at her friend and patted her arm since she barely reached Markary's shoulder. "well get threw this.." with that they both started heading to the platform that had been laid a few miles away from there tribes camp's and hunting grounds, specially made for the ships to lad with out disturbing the peace already here.

Chip the 3rd
12-27-2011, 06:29 PM
The office was cold, nowadays. Kiosk, who sometimes pretended to be John, sat alone at his desk. That was when SHE came in.
"Emma Zurich," intoned Kiosk, "It's been a while."

"Ugh, how many times, John? Call me Emmy!" replied the woman, removing her trenchcoat and revealing something more practical beneath. "Don't tell me you haven't stopped turning into a computer!"
"Ha. Ha, ha." droned her mechanical host, unimpressed. "Too soon."
"Sorry. Listen, something's come up. Those Shot-goals or whatever they call themselves now. There's something up with 'em. I wanna hire you to find out what."

"Cute. Really cute," snarked Kiosk, maintaining the same monotone, "and I guess you want to come along. Well, forget it. I'm still here, but I can't get back to my job until one very specific person is eliminated right in front of me."

Emmy turned to leave.
"You've changed, John. There's more to it than black and white, you know." she said, walking out of the room. "Call me when you think you can be a man again."

I'll never understand him, she thought as she headed back home to her apartment. It was time for her Gozeum shot. Emmy stepped inside the building, and almost jumped a foot into the air. A blob of black, sticky liquid sat waiting in the hall. It dove at Emmy, as she could feel her facial muscles locking into place. She kicked at the thing for as long as she could, before she was ultimately a human statue...

Suddenly, a shot rang out, and the tar-like being shrank back, ultimately fleeing. Kiosk emerged from around the corner and injected Gozeum into Emmy's neck.
"Thanks," she beamed as she hugged her steel saviour.
"Not a problem." he replied, taking her hand and helping her up the stairs.

The Bartender
01-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Amerie was sitting in her "locker" as the paléoo used to call the jail. Her white skin was glowing faintly and she tried not to sleep, listening the other prisoners whining, screaming or crying in their lockers. She was unarmed, of course, and wearing a prisoner suit in pitch black colour. She was not sad or like that, she was angry. She was angry toward the council because of their nonsaying answers toward her.
She understood because she was sitting here, but she wanted to be outside, helping her comerades to fight against the shartagal, trying to help her race to survive...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the same time, on Caleborus X, Megumi was also in a jail. Not sitting by laying down on the ground, in great pains. She had been interrogated for 10 hours in row and few minutes ago, she was thrown back here.
Her strategy had been to resist the methodes of shartagal interrogation, but only after few minutes she had given up for that. It was impossible to resist the pain they created, with which techniques the used to greate the most pain and menthal suffering.
She had been here for 3 weeks already, but the Shartagal wanted even more information, they wanted to know everything she knew...

EvilLord1
01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
A while later, Lulkak was walking through the lower levels of his fortress. He rarely visited the filth and snivelling life forms kept in these parts, but this was a matter of high importance. The jailer who was on duty today guided him through the cells before stopping in front of one. "This one, your Highness," he announced before opening the door. Lulkak stepped in.

"Leave us," he ordered the guard, who nodded and walked off. Lulkak then turned to the...human girl lying before him. They looked so pathetic from the ones he'd seen, these humans. And yet a race that had lived undetected by his empire...there must be something about them that's enabled them to do that. But that's not what he was interested in. He kicked the female in the side. "Look at me," he ordered.

--

Andral found himself in a similar position when he was brought into one of the Paléoo lockers to visit the old soldier. The woman was just sitting there. At first glance, he couldn't find any reason for her being in here. But what did he expect to see at a first glance? He stepped into the locker. "Hello," he said. "What's your name then?"

Chip the 3rd
01-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Kiosk sat in Emmy's apartment, lamenting his inability to drink. Emmy herself was sat across from him, rifling through a few dossiers.
"Shatargal, huh? Well, okay Emmy. I'll check it out. But you're coming, too."
"Me? Why?"
"So I can protect you, of course. You're all I have left, Emmy. I'm not risking losing you." explained Kiosk.
"They why not let me stay here?" asked Emmy.
"Because this place isn't entirely safe." reasoned Kiosk, standing up and walking out the door. "Coming?"

Emmy followed. She'd never understand him at all.

P.K.
01-04-2012, 07:20 PM
savanna walked just a few steps ahead while her large furry friend watched the back with suspicion like she always did. "Relax Markary theres no predators out now .. you said so yourself".

"I did.." Markary responded shortly "dose not mean they cannot come.."

Savanna smiled at her friend. Markary had been protective ever since that wild transo had charged her. it had been scary but Savanna had known she would be alright.. she couldn't say the same for yevan the young hunter that had been with her he'd lost half his tail and now had a deep scare across his torso.

Markary only relaxed when they got the the landing platform. more supply were coming in not that her tribe needed them really they had always survived with there own resources but it was welcome enough.

"Right let's get to work!" Savanna said happily walking up to one of the ships were some others had gathered to help get all the food stuff and other things off. she grabbed a box and hefted it to start off to set it down farther off then went back for another.

Markary watched for a moment then went on to help unload as well.

The Bartender
01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Megumi was woken up by the sound of someone coming.
She pretended to sleep, but as someone opened the door of her cell door she suddenly felt a freezeing feeling inside herself. Interrogation, again, so soon? She thought, but suddenly a voice commanded the guard to leave and soon after that she was kicked in the side. It hurt, her body was weakened and sore from the usual treatment so this kick made created much pain.
The voice commanded her to look up and she followed, in fear of more pain. She gasped, she knew the person standing before her. It was the Leader of the Shartagal's.
Now she was even more afraid...
----------------------------------------
Amerie was sitting in her locker as someone came there. A man, human to be more accurate. She knew humans were on the planet wishing to form an alliance against the Shartagal's. The negotiations were going on smoothily and nobody was against it.
"Hello, What's your name then?" He opened his mouth.
Amerie had no idea why he asked something, but answerd.
"My name is Amerie Bolventaus, an Omni-Potum 2nd Class. And who are you?"

Death of Korzan
01-08-2012, 03:33 PM
The ship stayed out of vision behind a gas giant in the solar system near the planet they were watching, it was a claimed homeworld, but the Mosmerenda had better technology and could maybe take the planet.
“What do you think Lord?” Shau enquired, a guttural noise emerging from his opened mouth, the sharp glistening teeth covered with a layer of grotesque slime that dripped into the membrane that lay underneath them. His mouth lay at the back of the membrane, it’s sharp pointed teeth looking beastly and predatorial.
“The planet is claimed, we could overthrow them but we would lose many.” The Admiral spoke in a wisened and ancient way, using correct pronunctiation for his language. “The Paléoo are strong and there is no doubt about that, the crew must not mistake their lack of technology on the level of ours for no technology. We will send out a distress signal, draw away their battle ships.”
“But, my Lord!”
“No, I feel it, something is coming, we need all the land we can get, all the planets we can take and all of the defenses we can muster.” The Admiral spoke with concern, then continued to shift some of the buttons along the hologram board. Then he leant down towards coms and spoke to the crew. “Maintain battle stations and prepare fighters for attack.” Then he pressed the ‘Kill switch’ and the fake distress signal was sent out.

The Bartender
01-09-2012, 07:28 PM
(taking the role of a paléoo commander)

"General, we just received a distress signeal about 1000km away from Omar (name of the planet). What should we do?" A young officer came running down the corridor.
"Hmm... After the broadcast of the Shartagal's, we can't just run there without any preparings. We will sent two carriers and one destroyer to the signal. Also order 50 Omni-Potums ot prepare for battle in 30 minutes. Oh, and inform all artillery stations to stay in alert. We will need all fire power to fight the enemy, if there is one." The general ordered and the officer ran to give advices to the troops.
After the officer was gone, general started a hologram broadcast with the council.
"There is a problem. I think we are under attack." He said
"So soon, we must counter it and estabilise the alliance with the humans, but there is no activity on Caleborus X which would give hints for fleet movement." The eldest answerd.
"Maybe they attack from somewhere else? I have ordered the troops to mobilise, so there is no reason to panic. they won't get us off guard." The general said and shut off the communication.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
"Kyyyyy~, where are we going~?" asked Emmy, kicking Kiosk in the back from the back seat like a petulant child.
"Wagoniya. As good a place to start as any. And don't call me Ky." replied the android for the tenth time.
"But it suuucks! There are bugs..."
"What are you, a frinking six year old? Shut up."

Discussions of this nature plagued the trip, until they finally arrived. Fifteen minutes, thought Kiosk, has never seemed so damned long. "We'll set up camp here for the time being. Don't touch, taste or say anything, we don't want to offend anyone here."

P.K.
01-09-2012, 07:58 PM
savanna dusted her hands off as she finished placing the last crate down. soon villagers would be here to take it away good for them lately a lot of them have been getting down with the flue.

Markary shifted next to her friend as she looked around the landing platform only to spot some new faces. giving a small snort she tapped her friend and pointed. "new ones?" she asked in her thick accent. Savanna only nodded "doesn't look like they have been here before" Savanna then waved her friend along as she started over to them.

Savanna was roughly dressed in cut tanned jeans and a heavy tank top with a gun at her side and heavy belt with a pack of ammo. Markary didn't have much but her fur and the weapons slung on her back. human and wereling anatomy was quite different a female could easily be mistaken for a male to humans new to the planet.

"heyo!" savanna called waving her hand high as she approached the two "you look new here" she commented nicely with a smile "need any help?" Markary remained her silent yet large shadow keeping head and shoulder above Sav

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Emmy jumped almost a mile into the air and looked right at Savanna.
"Uhh... Yes please. I'm Emmy, and I'm here with... My friend... To, umm... Please don't hurt me." Emmy hid behind Kiosk, who stepped forward and shook Savanna's hand.

"Sorry about her, she's very shy. We're here to wait for information regarding the Shartorgal, or whatever they're called. Who're you?"

P.K.
01-09-2012, 08:19 PM
savanna and Markary looked at each other at Emmy's reaction. "jumpy" was all Markary managed threw her muzzle. savanna turned back to the man and smiled "I'm savanna and this is my friend Markary of the santigo tribe". Markary tipped her head to the side and said a greeting in her native toung.

Savanna thought a moment "we haven't heard to much about them here but I know theres a group going around for alliances they may or may not come here" she stated quietly. she then gesterd back the way they came "we are heading back now if that's the way your going be welcome to join along"

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 08:25 PM
"All right, we will. Oh, one last thing... My friend here suffers from amalgopetria, so she needs her medication. I've got some with me, but she's running out. Do you have any?" queried Kiosk, taking Emmy by the hand and gently shoving her toward the wolfling.

Emmy looked up at the tall, beastial creature in fear. She didn't want to go on this adventure any more...

"Don't worry," assured Kiosk, "she's a good girl, aren't you, Emmy?"

Emmy just nodded, unable to say a word on account of being terrified.

P.K.
01-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Savanna thought for a moment "amalgopetria..." she muttered "I'm not sure if its the exact thing she uses but we used to have a young wolfing suffering from the same thing the elders can probably make her something" she said quite confident in the ability's of the elders here I'f not then we can always order some on the next shipment".

Markary looked down at the small trembling human. she laid her ears back looking from savanna to Kiosk before letting her gold eyes then rest on Emmy. "ya markary wont bite" savanna said trying to comfort the lady. just to try and make the human feel less small for the moment Markary crouched down and set back on her hunches her blue tail brushing the ground she held out her for paw or clawed hand out to her so shake.

Death of Korzan
01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
The distress signal continued to beckon to the inhabitants of the planet, but there was no movement outside of their grounds so far. “Do you think they’ve fallen for the ploy?” Shau said respectfully to his Admiral. It was not that he doubted his leader, he just was not sure, they had never encountered this race before, but had leaned a little from the few inhabitants that had searched and succeeded to find the Mosmerenda.
“I am certain that they will fall for it, and land directly into our grasps.” The Admiral said, his thick, webbed hand rubbing against his slippery scalp. “They will come, I know it.”
The ship seemed to give off an ominous beating feeling, as if it was alive itself, now much was known about the Mosmerenda, and it was possible that this would be the first time that many of the crew had ever even heard of the ancient species. All that they would see is the Monolithic battlecruiser floating next to their failed star, and then they would see death.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
"Thank you, that will be wonderful. Where's this place we're going?" Kiosk continued his detached questioning, while Emmy slowly built the confidence to shake the hand/paw of the creature in front of her. "Can we be off, then?"

P.K.
01-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Markary's ears twitched at the female's question and she nodded then looking over at Kiosk and savanna "the village.." she simply. sav only nodded "it doesn't really have any other name but you well be welcome there I assure you" she then waved them along as Markary got up moving behind the other two she always brought up the rear. Savanna then lead the ways heading to a well warn path that went threw the jungle. "it wont take to long to get there but if anything pops out into the path stay behind me or with markary" she warned with no real worry in her voice.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Emmy stayed at the back, sheepishly, while Kiosk returned to his cold reasoning. "Hasn't anyone ever thought of giving it a name?"

P.K.
01-09-2012, 08:59 PM
markary shook her head "home?" she tried quietly from the back while savanna thought "no not really" she said continuing to walk. "it's always just been the village ever since my family moved here" she said pushing aside a plant gently. the plant staid in that position till the passerby's were well passed. "the elders called it vangila" savanna said still thinking.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 09:07 PM
"Then let's call it that. Vangila. Sounds nice." Kiosk went on, with a steadily growing feeling of worry, "you mentioned a wolfling who had amalgopetria... What happened to her?"

P.K.
01-09-2012, 09:15 PM
savanna looked back "oh she got really sick at one point but she pulled threw and ever since has had no more side effects or need of treatment" she said Markary only nodded in the back "elders... have special herbs..." she said just then the came into a large clearing. "here we are" savanna said cheerfully. the village itself was not much but the homes were in well condition and the streets were filled with small wolflings and a few human children playing around with an odd assortment of toys and animals.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 09:20 PM
"Hmmm... Intriguing." was all Kiosk could say. It WAS quite an accomplishment, especially for a native civilization. "If there's anywhere for us to stay at all, we'd be very grateful."

P.K.
01-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Savanna nodded "yes you can stay with me and markary tho are home is a little farther on" she said "but its big enough to fight a family or two so there well be enough room for both of you" she smiled and started to walk threw the village only to get stopped by several of the pups crowding her and continually asking her to play. she had to pull the smaller ones off while laughing and telling them she was busy and would be back to play with them soon.

Chip the 3rd
01-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Kiosk looked around the place, it seemed fairly large. The quality of every building was exceptional, and showed great resourcefulness. They should be safe here for the time being, and thus Kiosk decided he'd dedicate himself to a smaller mystery; curing Emmy's condition.

"This girl... Is she still with us? Can I speak with her?"

The Bartender
01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
(1st class Omni-Potent)

"This will be hard," She explained to her underlings, 9 other Oni-Putums, 2nd or 3rd class ones. "The Shartagal technology is unknown and it is probably many thousend years better than ours. I will not say that we will win, or that all of you will return home. It could be that nobody of us returns, but we will not die without resistance." She shouted, and the other Omni-Potums nodded to these words All of them that they could die during combat so there was no fear of dying.
"Now, prepare for battle! We will be the spearhead and cover up the destroyer until it is in firing position!" She gave orders and the Omni-Potums activated their wings. All of them were expert space fighters trained to fight near enemy ships as well as their own, thorny battle ships. The Paléoo ships were thorny and had an unregular surface to make them harder to hit and detect, they also used the heavy armored thorns to ram enemy ships and rip apart their hulls.
The Omni-Potums, along withfour other ten unit squads left the carriers and stared to swarm around the destroyer, at the same time, fighters and bombers were being loaded inside the carriers to engage as fast as possible in case of an attack. The destroyer, carrying the name "Nebia" moved slowly before the carriers, armed with one of the best weapons of the Paléoo's, called "Tehra Ursar", or in human language, "Thunder Roar Cannon". This weapon uses the power of a star to create a huge energy loading, this is released in form of flashing beam of energy that creates huge disorts in the space causing all communication systems to make a deafing noice, like a thunder. This weapon was of course hard to use and it took much time to load.
The ships neared the cordinates of the distress signal and the first Omni-Potum squad were sent to control the cause.
When they arrived to the cordinates, they saw the huge battle ship approaching fast.
"It's a trap! We are under attack, prepare for battle!" The commanding O-POT shouted in her communicator. Few seconds after that, there were hundreds of fighters flying around, their own and those of the enemy... The battle had started!

P.K.
01-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Savanna looked back at Kiosk "yes of coarse" she replied "I can take you to her tomorrow if you want" the wolfling was no longer in this particular village having been married into a different tribe that surrounded the regain.

Markary only twitched her ears as they walked out of the villages and a little ways into the jungle again to come upon a nice little home snugly set in a small part of dens jungle. "here it is..." savanna's parents had built this home more like the ones on earth but out of the same materiel from this planet. it was big enough to hold one or two family's of wolflings witch varied from 5 to 7 member's at times. "it's bet of a mess in the office part but every where else is fine" Savanna said as she moved over to the door to let them in.

Death of Korzan
01-11-2012, 04:28 PM
As soon as the ships appeared, the cannons fired towards them, smashing against the enemy’s shields. Fighters began to swarm out in space as they disposed of the Omni-Potum ‘infestation’, treating their lives as little more than rodents, although there were Mosmerendan casualties. The ship’s cannons still barraged the 3 ships that were approaching, and soon enough the space pods where sent out, cephalopod like machines that had titanium tentacles to branch out and cling to the inside hull, opening a gap for the Mosmerendan troops to get in. Inside one of these squid like pods, sat Shau’tranxjaletrey, wielding a small hilt, which, out of the top would soon grow an orange plasma-blade. On the wrist of his environ-suit he wore a blaster for long range fire and on his back a heavy duty jetpack like machine that relied on shockwaves to boost the user high into the air. The pods approached the largest of the 3 ships, every known and again one of them being blown to pieces by an Omni-Potum, or being hit by a misplaced plasma beam from the Mosmerendan forces. It was a tense moment, but soon enough there was the teeth-numbing sound of metal being grinded, and then the burst of gas as the synthetic tentacles parted. The looks of shock on the enemies faces were priceless.

The Bartender
01-12-2012, 10:53 AM
(inside "Nebia")

The ship was taking hard hits as it was bombarded with plasma cannons of the Mosmerendas, but till now the shields had been holding. The carriers had been moving before "Nebia" to protect it from cannon fire and it had started to load it main cannon, the "Tehra Ursar". It would take about 15 minutes to fully charge it, but if they could hold so long they knew they could win, nothing could hold against the power of a star.
Their numbers were disagrading, but the Omni-Potum were destroying most of the fighters attacking the ship.
Suddenly there were many impacts with enemy ships. Few moments it was dead quiet, but then a noise like ripping metal. Then there were many reports of enemy invaders inside the ship, heavy fighting and many casualities. Of course on the side of the enemy too. The inner defence system was still activated and so laser turrets inside the ship were firing on the enemies and security doors were sealing them.

(Outside of "Nebia")

It was like in hell. A huge ship, shaped like a monolith was firing with unbelivable fire power at their ships, hundreds of enemy fighters were swarmong around, shooting down the ships of the Paléoo's.
It had been already 7 minutes from the start of the charging, only 7 more minutes to lauch the "Tehra Ursar".
Suddenly, the second moon of Omar, the "Moina" appeared in the horizon. This would mean backup for the Paléoo troops. Because there were 6 artillery stations on the moon, already ready to fire at the enemy ship.
"All units, retreat from the enemy mother ship, protect the Nebia! I repeat, All units, retreat from Enemy mother ship, protect Nebia!" Was to heard from the communicator.
As the fighters and the remaining Omni-Potum retreated, the cannon on Moina started to fire. dozends of huge plasma and laser projectiles flew directly toward the enemy ship, followed by high-speedmatter projectiles fired with rail-guns. They hit the outer hull of the enemy ship and also taking some fighters with them, but the shiel techonlogy of the Mosmeredan was so advanced, that these shots had only little effect, causing only cracks, but this increased the morale of the Paléoo to fight forward, trying to defend the Nebia so long that they could fire...

Death of Korzan
01-12-2012, 11:35 PM
The plasma attacks hit the shields and did barely any damage, the Paléoo fighters and the Omni-Potum pests fled back to their ship, the landing pods had successfully landed on the huge destroyer, and the battle was swaying in the odds of the Mosmerenda, everything was going to plan whilst the Paléoo fled back to their ships, taking a tactical move that would only further their defeat. The Admiral guffawed with laughter as he watched the fighters flee back to their carrier ships. “Fire the Damri’fal.” The Admiral spoke. There was a shaking below decks, as power rushed from the rechargeable main cannons towards one large hidden cannon that lay at the center of the ship’s hull, lying underneath a retractable shield. The cannon glowed orange, and then fired, a large beam was sent out, sustaining itself for no more than 5 seconds. It destroyed both Omni-Potum and Fighter as they fled back the carrier. The beam pierced through the shields of the Carrier and into the engines, and when the beam stopped there was little more than spikey wreckage, slowly being pulled towards the moon that had recently appeared on the spacial horizon.

The chaos was immense as Shau continued to plow his way through the enemy troops, they shot at his armor but it didn’t even graze it as his shields protected him. If he lost the chemical mixture in his suit then he would die a painful death due to suffocation, but luckily the invisible barriers between his armor and everything around it worked well enough to protect him from gunfire. A Paléoo approached from the side and Shau turned and cut through him, splitting his body in half, he fired his wrist blaster at the one behind him and the poor tiny thing flew backwards in a scream of pain and terror. There was much confusion, as the Mosmerenda were not a very well-known species. He had often heard the word Shatargal being used, but he knew not what that word meant, and just continued to slice through his enemy. Another Paléoo leapt in front of him and shot point blank at Shau, his shield phased momentarily but stood standing, that cheap shot earned the creature a powerful kick in the face, which proved to be no effort for Shau to lift his foot high enough to reach the face of the puny creature standing before him. The Paleoo went sprawling over the floor, its face a tattered ruin of flesh and skin, with shards of bone sticking out. A guttural yell came from Shau as he pounded his chest with the hilt of his blade, before running towards a barrier that had been placed over the hallway, which was clearly blocking the entrance to another, and sliced through it slowly, eventually revealing more enemies to kill, and more lives to take, however, Shau had to retreat behind cover as a turret hatched from a small retractable turret hub in the middle of the new hallway and started to fire at him, luckily for Shau the rest of the turrets in the room the Mosmerenda had cleared had been dispatched quickly.

The Bartender
01-13-2012, 05:30 PM
A huge explosion shaked the Nebia as one of the carriers was destroyed. The Palèoo Troops already had lost about 60% of their total strenght, but luckily the "Tehra Ursar" was finally ready to fire. The Mother ship of the enemy was targetted and all communication of Paléoo Troops was shut down for next 2 minutes.
As the cannon rose from the deck of the Nebia, the remaining troops gained even more courage and stormed against the enemy troops.
Then the huge cannon started to glow white light and shot a huge beam of energy that surged lightnings against everything that was too near it, burning it to crisp.
A space-time disort was registrated and all technical gadgets were to shut down, defences, weapons, engines, everything.
As the huge energy beam flew toward the enemy ship it burned many enemy fighters on its way, reducing the fighting power of the Mosmerendas harshly.
But then somethign unexcepteted happened. The Enemy mothership speeded up greatly and evaded the Energy beam, that faded away in the darkness.
The Paléoo's were shocked, but at least they knew that most of the gadgets of the enemy was now unusable as well as many of them would be unconsiousness or deafed throught the huge noice "Tehra Ursar" causes in the communication lines and started the quick counter attack...

Chip the 3rd
01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Kiosk had slept roughly that night, not only was the bed not his own, but the local fauna had taken an interest in crawling over his arm. He got the feeling that somewhere, something much more interesting was happening.

P.K.
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Savanna was curled up in her bed still as the 5th sun started to make its way up. Markary on the other hand was wide awake out side and doing some morning stretches and meditating. once the fight sun had filled the sky with its bright light out shining the other 4 then savanna stirred and set up.

Stretching she went directly into her morning habit. getting fresh clothes heading out and bathing in a secluded pool not to far away. coming back and starting directly on a good meal remembering at the time that they had guests to making something extra big.