High levels of violence
A lot of Blood
Potential Gore
Explicit Language
May contain sexual situations.

Swanheart Hill

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/22/27247849_ea29fdefbf_z.jpg
Deep in the wasteland is the only hope to save his wife

Robin, The Red Hood, has a wife he loves very much.

A sweet woman whom has held his anger and violence back from the world. She's kept him sane and filled his head full of dreams of a better life away from the constant battles. Only the problem now is that future hangs in the balance.

Robin's wife is sick and unless she's cured... Robin's destructive rage will be unleashed to the world...

~~~~~

This is a dark fantasy RP taking place in a world where the Gods abandoned everything. They left behind angels in their place but they themselves were corrupt. Only the demons remain....

This RP originally takes place in a town called “Hometown” where your characters will be recruited by Robin to hunt down a Stone-Eater. Or where your character is having already been recruited.

The reason why your character has been recruited is completely up to you, whether for money or whatever else.

Other information:

Stoneskin
Robin's wife has contracted Stoneskin, a disease which starts off in one section of the body and slowly covers the skin in a grey colour. It saps the energy of the infected and they slowly wither away in fatigue. It is fatal.

There is only one cure to Stoneskin and that is to drink the blood from the heart of a Stone-Eater. One of the 14 demon species that roam the world.

Stone-Eaters
They have strong stomachs capable of digesting stone. After eating stones they can turn objects and people to stone by looking upon them. Uses up their stone storages if they turn stuff to stone. Otherwise the can use geomancy to attack with stone and rock.

They are one of the lower Bastard demons originally born from a higher demon and Human parentage. Because of this they are humanoid in appearance however they wear little clothing. Their skin is rough and they have hard flesh that can change colour to match the rocks they have eaten. Most commonly they are grey.

Other Demons
There are 14 different types of demons, many of them are rare. If any other demons show up in this RP they will be placed here. If you wish to know more about these other sorts of demons send me a message.

Hometown; West

Hometown is the only true settlement to the west of the continent in which this RP is set. The east and west are separated by an old wall, hills and mountains and settlements of the Demon-kinds. This runs through the middle of the continent.

To the east is the broken kingdom where 3 states have warred for a hundred years to claim the throne after the king died.

The west is a barren wasteland where humans live in small groups fighting against each other and the demons they face constantly. Exiled knights often end up here but mostly the barbarian like people survive these hard lands alone.

This RP will take place completely in the west.

Swanheart Hill
Swanheart Hill sits deep into the wastelands, underneath one of the three Seyelyc trees. These trees run along the edge of The Coming Tide Shore and their heights reach well into the sky, their foliage covers the land below for miles. The hill is covered in old debris from the old tree.

The hill is famous for the countless battles that have been fought atop it.

~~~~~

Rules

Obey all RPA Rules
Follow general RP rules and guidelines, only control your own character, etc
Please write a minimum of 3 or 4 paragraphs per post.
Use proper grammar/ spelling. I'm not overly strict on this.

No current character limit, but to begin with only one character per person.

Try to stick to the setting as best you can, if you are unsure about anything. Ask me questions. :)

Please note that I will wish to keep this RP moving at a decent pace, I don't like to skip over people but I will do so to keep this going. You can always put a catchup/reaction post in late.
If you can't post for a while please let me know.
If you are gone for a long while without notice I may kill of your character.

You don't have to write blood and gore if you don't want to, however there is a very high chance this RP will contain it.

And, have fun. :)

~~~~~

Character Bio

Name
Titles (see below for details :))

Description (Written or Image, prefer written and prefer realistic images)
Personality
Weapons (Swords/ Spears / Axes/ Halberd/ Bows/ Knives/ ETC)

History
Title History: (not required unless having a title.) Titles are not self giving, or such things as “Prince” or “Queen”. No, Titles are given by others. Usually they are given in a mocking manner to some deed that the person has done. Or to point out a failure. They are not given in praise.

Over time the name spreads, usually the reason is lost, and fear/ respect of the name is born. People become their Title.

Magic is not that prominent for humans in this RP setting, however they do exist. I will allow one person to be a "wizard" during this RP, please PM if you wish to play as a magic character.

~~~~~

Character List
Robin "The Red Hood" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=830082#post830082) - Played by V
Nathaniel Welsh (aka "Nath") "The Enchanter" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=830888#post830888) - Played by Kris
Bren "Thunderclap" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=830950#post830950) - Played by Kiall
Ruby? "The Golden Imp" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=831759#post831759) - Played by Wattz
Victoria Rolfe (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=832654#post832654) - Played by Auki
Peter Cold (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=834012#post834012) - Played by V
Celeste Niems "The Prowlers" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=839638#post839638) - Played by Extraordinaire.
Freya Herrow "The Ghost" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=841922#post841922) - Played by Xannak
Neah Walker "The Musician" (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=849807#post849807) - Played by Enfilon

Coming shortly:
Map
NPC Bios
My Second character

V
12-31-2011, 11:47 AM
NPC List

Party members:

Morcal
A big brute of a man, a friend, advisor and guard to Robin. Mistrusts everyone.

Qadir
A dark skinned man, a warrior and personal guard to Nathaniel.

Azaria
A fire demon trapped in the body of a woman seduced and murdered by Nathaniel.

Selana the Spider
A female assassin forced into a plot to kill Robin. Working for an unknown man. Forced into the task to protect others.

Thramor "Long Shirt"
An aging warrior, equipped with a spear and short sword.

Unknown:

The Wine Seller's Wife
After being set free by Robin after the death of her husband she has seemingly vanished.

Deceased:

The Wine Seller
Sold tainted Wine to Robin which infected his wife with Stoneskin.
Beaten to death by Morcal.

Enemies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?24365-M-Swanheart-Hill&p=899654&viewfull=1#post899654)

V
12-31-2011, 11:48 AM
Name: Robin
Titles: The Red Hood (or simply “Red Hood”)

Description
Robin stands at about half a head shorter than average height and is a bit slender. He is muscular from long years of warring between other men and women in The Wasteland. He has half a hundred old wounds to show for it. Most prominent is the axe wound running from his hair line down his left cheek.

Robin has black hair of medium length which he tucks behind his ears. Primarily his eyes are a dark green in colour but in his left eye there is a wedge of red blended in. His skin tone is very tanned, brown from the heavy sun.

He wears light clothing, keeping his arms and legs mostly free of cloth. He slicks his bow over his back along with his quiver of arrows. His shorts are held up by a leather belt where he also keeps his pair of knives sheathed.

Over his head he pulls his infamous Red Hood, heavily ripped and more a dark crimson than red.

Personality
Robin is a very.... volatile man and his mood can change in seconds. He likes to stay calm and think things over but he just can't do that, especially when under pressure or angered. When he is angered he can easily loose control of his actions and do things that people would normally regret doing later on – but not Robin. He doesn't care afterward.

For several years he has been married to a woman he loves greatly. And while he still can lose control of himself, Robin's anger and reactions have been greatly reduced. He hasn't been destructive, and almost at peace.

But now that she may die Robins old ways are finding there way back to him. He feels like he may lose control at any moment.

Weapons
Robin's primary weapon is a short bow which he can use with deadly skill, he has high accuracy with his weapon.

For when enemies come to close, which Robin doesn't really like, he uses a pair of flat sharp knives. Rarely will he use both at the same time.

History
Robin can't remember much from before ten years ago, since being hit by a maddening scream from a demon. But since then his path has been made of blood and death. Mocked by older and stronger men and women Robin set out on a path of blind revenge.

He hunt down those that destroyed his image, killing each in turn. This took many years and fear for his name as The Red Hood had grown. Once he was done his life lacked a purpose and he returned to Hometown. Since then he's married.

In recent times, the power of his name has diminished due to his calmer nature. Rather than hunt men he kills demons that venture close to Hometown. He targets shrieks mostly.

With his wife dying, he feels he can use the power of his old name to bring forth people to help him hunt down a stone-eater.

Title History
When The Shrieks invaded Hometown ten years ago the brought chaos to the town and everyone was forced to arm themselves or die to the demon invaders. Robin was young and a bit arrogant so he decided to assault a Shriek head on. A mistake which left him hit with a blast of a powerful Shriek scream. Luckily the blast lasted only seconds, however it's affect was permanent.

Rage filled him and he charged the Shriek head on. In a moment the demon had disarmed him and swung his own axe back upon him. He passed out.

When Robin had awoken the battle was done. Somehow his hood had fallen over his head wound and was soaked right through with blood. He was found like that half dead with his axe nearby.

Wattz
12-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Thus my addiction begins to grow....

I'll be working on my character sheet *yuppers*.

Auki
12-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Gah, so tempting...

V
12-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Can't wait Wattz!

*Tempts Auki*

Mr.Cynic
12-31-2011, 11:03 PM
This sounds so interesting. Why is my addiction fed. -.-

Why.

I'll join mate.

Maybe I can make a character that could related to Red Hood? Such as he lost his wife, maybe not to a disease, but she died and maybe he could use that to sort of connect with Red Hood?

V
12-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Maybe I can make a character that could related to Red Hood? Such as he lost his wife, maybe not to a disease, but she died and maybe he could use that to sort of connect with Red Hood?

Could be interesting, not sure if connecting with Red Hood is a good idea or not though XD

But sounds good :)

Mr.Cynic
12-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Could be interesting, not sure if connecting with Red Hood is a good idea or not though XD

But sounds good :)

How about a clock maker who's weapons are little clock animals he makes?

V
01-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Hmmm i think that might be a bit too strange for this RP :)

Mr.Cynic
01-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Damn it. You know me I like strange. And what I meant as weapons is what I meant was more like, little windup things that can send messages across the room. Or even be wind up bombs. But okay. weird.

Can I still have a clock maker?

V
01-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Well weird is alright, just thought that it was a bit too much for this one. :)

Yeah that's alright XD

Mr.Cynic
01-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Arg. *neck pop*

I think of something

Kris
01-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm going to control some players for this RP, but I'll PM you about the second char I have in mind.

Name: Nathaniel Welsh (aka "Nath")

Titles: The enchanter

Description:
http://swoonworthy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ralph-fiennes.jpg

Yeah, sorry, I'm terrible when it comes to details so bear with me. I'll do better on the actual RP.

Personality:
He is a tricky one to read. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, it always mindful and straight to the point. He tends to smile a lot, but most of his grins are out of arrogance, awareness, realizations, or... when he gets what he is after.

He doesn't enjoy company and tends to be on his own, but he is a born leader and knows how to use his persuading skills for the best use. Little need to say he has no trouble with the fairer sex, but he always likes to challenge himself with higher classes women, or witty ones, the kind that tends to avoid his type. ("Foolish prey").

He doesn't loathe unholy ways to give him gains and will do whatever it takes to accomplish his goals. However...

He does enjoy challenges...

Weapons: Silver tongue, attractive look and of course some hidden assistant...

History :
Over his life many names bypass him, and with few he felt fitting enough to pick as his own, mainly those of his former lovers' names or just names he came across, bearing attribute with what he felt to be "right" for him at the given moment.

He established himself a reputation and he is feared by many, but only few truly know much about him. He runs the show behind many guilds and companies, but not many would recognize who he is out in the open.

And he is perfectly fine with that to be honest...

Title History:
His title sure driven from the beautiful gaze of his eyes, which is said to capture the hearts of many. There is something about them that show cunning, wisdom and age and they collide with his handsome and younger features and look.

Truth be told, the name got settled the more his reputation with demonic forces increased, some say he bear magic, but nobody knows for certain.

V
01-01-2012, 11:26 AM
I like him Kris, accepted :D

Kiall
01-01-2012, 11:36 AM
okay so...why am I posting a CS for an awesome post apocalyptic rp at six thirty in the morning on New Years Day?

RHETORICAL QUESTION TWISTEDMYTH!

RHETORICAL QUESTION!!

let me know if you want anything changed!

Description

Bren towers over most men, his shoulders broad and the muscles on his arms thick he’s a bear of a man. He has shaggy unkempt brown hair and brown eyes. His weather beaten face bears many scars as does his body. He would never be called handsome in fact most would call him ugly, his face grimy and mouth gapped tooth after losing several teeth, his beard is untrimmed and streaked with bits of gray.

Personality

While violent and aggressive on the battlefield, Bren is mostly a calm man. He is quiet and contemplative, his large size ensuring that just a growl is able to deter would be agressors. He is blunt and unrefined, his years on the battlefield and on the street giving him a relatively simple world view. He is also prone to fits of melancholy especially when drunk.

Weapons

Bren’s primary weapon is an axe, which he has had for many years. He hardly uses anything else though occasionally while use his fists if cornered.

History

Bren grew up alone on the streets of the kingdom in the east. As he grew older he became a soldier fighting in the civil war. Eventually he became a mercenary hiring himself out to anyone with coin.

Renowned as a fighter of prowess he traveled far fighting battles in both the east and west. He always managed to survive, despite the enormous adversity in some of the battles. Fighting was all he knew, terrified of becoming old and useless He traveled to Homestead hoping to end his life on some impossible quest before his twilight years truly arrive.

Title History

As a young boy he was enamored with a architect and inventor, whom he considered to be almost a father figure for him. One day the inventor showed him his plans to make a machine that could fly. Bren’s thoughts soon began to fill with thoughts of flight, soaring through the air like the angels of old! Using the schematics of the inventor Bren built a flying machine of his own.

It took months but finally Bren strapped himself to his device and launched himself off the roof of the tallest building. For a few brief seconds he soared through the air…before crashing to the ground. The machine was utterly destroyed and Bren barely managed to stumble out of the wreckage with his life. The people were aghast seeing the strange machine that had fallen from the sky the sound it made as it landed hand been like a clap of thunder rumbling through the city.

V
01-01-2012, 11:44 AM
okay so...why am I posting a CS for an awesome post apocalyptic rp at six thirty in the morning on New Years Day?

RHETORICAL QUESTION TWISTEDMYTH!

RHETORICAL QUESTION!!

let me know if you want anything changed!

XD I was gonna actually ask if you would be interested, but then I forgot! XD

I like him, Accepted

Kris
01-01-2012, 11:46 AM
<3 yay!!!

We got ppl <3

Wattz
01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Name: Ruby (?)
Title: The Golden Imp

Description: Ruby is unusually short, standing only at 5’ 1’’ (though she may have rounded that number up). Her face is round and her body is pleasantly plump with curves, and her nose is large and pointed like an imp’s. Ruby keeps her blonde dishwater hair out of her face and in a messy bun at the base of her neck. She has dark gray eyes. She also loves wearing extravagant clothing, no matter how silly it may look charging into battle with a large plumage hat. She tries not to stay constantly dressed in one single way, and does her best to change things up and disguise herself when necessary.

Personality: Some would call Ruby a pathological liar, but Ruby would argue otherwise. She is well aware of the untruths she speaks and the tales she spins, and often says that she does so out of necessity, though sometimes it’s wise to lie if the truth is too boring. Ruby loves to spin a good yarn, but prefers to do so when there could be some benefit to herself. As such, Ruby is a con artist that makes her living off of tricking others. The more important the target, the more she gets her jollies. However, she hasn’t been able to aim high as of late, since word is getting around and she’s trying to remain as incognito as possible.

Weapons: Ruby wields a very expensive, and very stolen rapier. There’s a visible mark where Ruby tore off a rich man’s coat of arms symbol from its hilt. She tried to replace it with a ruby once but it fell off in the midst of battle. She’s not professionally trained with it, but has found a way to wield it effectively enough.

History: Many don’t believe her when she says she used to aspire to being a knight, but it is perhaps one of the most genuine things that Ruby could ever say. Ruby grew up a miller’s daughter, and though she was constantly spoiled by her family (or at least as spoiled as a poor family can afford), there was something romantic about being a defender of a kingdom that she couldn’t quite shake off. But the kingdoms were in such turmoil that it was almost impossible for a little thing like Ruby to even think about enlisting, lest she end up exiled in the west.

So she abandoned her dreams in favor of less appealing endeavors. In Ruby’s earlier years, she conned a very rich man named Grimwald into marrying her poor and uneducated sister by masquerading her as someone equally as rich and important. When the plan succeeded, Ruby stole heaps of Grimwald’s fortune along with the rapier he once used in his days as a knight. With this fortune, she made a living, using it to buy her more things with which to con people. She began changing her name constantly, so much that she sometimes forgets which name she’s using at a single moment. But she knows that if her real name were found attached to her, she could be easily be brought to justice.

Title History: Ruby has conned so many people and has changed her name so many times that she’s almost impossible to track. As such, her title is but a whisper of gossip floating on the lips of a few passer-bys, twisting into a variety of myths. The most popular one is the one that made the name stick, of a little shape-shifting imp that promises glory and gold only to steal right out from under one’s nose.

Her most successful con, however, was before she even began changing her name, in which she tricked Grimwald into marrying her sister and making off with mountains of gold. As such, Ruby makes sure that her true name is kept a secret, locked away in the confines of her own memories and the few living people who still exist to know it. If anyone were to find out her true identity, they could easily turn her over to the authorities, where the nobleman would seek his vengeance courtesy of the guillotine.

V
01-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Awesome, love it....accepted

Quite the bunch XD

Wattz
01-02-2012, 10:04 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! EXCITED I AM!!!!!

Mr.Cynic
01-02-2012, 10:39 PM
An idea is buzzing in my head

V
01-03-2012, 07:32 AM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5571/img0035yf.jpg

Until I can use the scanner, here's a photo of terrible quality I took of the map! :D

Not really sure what that weird black rectangle is... I mean it wasn't on the image I uploaded XD

Auki
01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Name: Victoria Rolfe

Description:

http://www.medievalclothier.com/wp-content/uploads/big_img_2008022954607.jpg

Personality:

She is not a violent person, nor is she necessarily cruel. Lying is only done on occasion and cheating is a rarity never seen. In many ways, you might say Victoria is ‘good’ or ‘kind’, the insatiable maternal nature of a woman not yet a mother. Like every member of the human race, however, her personality runs deeper than this.

She loves to learn about people - their dreams, their history, and most of all, their secrets. This information is not often kept to herself but she tries to be clever in who she divulges it to; should people learn of her gossiping ways, there is a reduced chance she will gain the gossip to share.

She has a habit of talking too much to people who do not care to listen but ignoring her does nothing to subdue her enthusiasm. Criticism is not taken well but neither are compliments. Trust and true intimacy are not things that come easily to her.

The most twisted part of her person is well hidden within a small jar in her possessions. Trapped inside are a variety of insects, completely harmless and, at the same time, helpless. Whenever she gets stressed or anxious, she finds her feelings can only be quelled by torturing these poor creatures, transferring her own pain onto them. Tearing off their wings and legs provides her with a release unlike any other, to the point where the habit has become obsessive.

History:

Victoria has kept to herself for the most part, struck by neither fame nor infamy. This has suited her perfectly because, chances are, she will know more about you than you will of her. With ears always open, she has been content to live a peaceful life by living off the drama of others, gaining all the excitement yet none of the danger.

She has resided in Hometown for over a decade now, without husband or child. The only two men she has ever loved left for another woman and she has accepted her fate of solitude. She cooks for a living and sustains herself thus, keeping her talents in magic a secret from all but herself.

V
01-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Gonna be interesting to see how she interacts with the rest of the gang XD

Accepted.

Clyde has some cool ideas so hopefully he'll get his sheet up soon too.

Just need to throw up an NPC and a second bio

Should hopefully get this started sometime before the weekend. Maybe. XD

V
01-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Name: Peter Cold

Description: (he's pretty boring, maybe he'll get more interesting as the RP gets along XD)
Peter has short scruffy brown hair that isn't usually neat. He is reasonably tanned from working in the sun but his skin is pretty much blemish free. Peter's chin is covered in a pretty patchy pathetic beard. Otherwise he doesn't really have too many remarkable features.

He comes from a reasonably poor background so he only has basic clothing and gear.

Personality:
Well, he isn't the smartest person alive and can be pretty easily fooled by even the most basic of tricks. He isn't very good at telling lies from truth, and can't really lie convincingly himself. His intentions are pretty easy to read. He isn't overly in touch with the world, he can't read other peoples moods and their intentions well.

He's mostly cheerful despite living on the edge of the wasteland. He cares a fair bit for those around them. Can get pretty determined.

Inspired by the tales of old warriors – whether they be bastards or a touch more heroic – he's taken up the Axe. To do something, anything great.

Weapons:
An old battle-worn axe.

History
Well there isn't really much to say, lived in Hometown his whole life with his mother. Began helping with the farm after his father died. Took an interest in stories and much to his mothers annoyance decided to take off and make a story for himself.

Kris
01-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Should hopefully get this started sometime before the weekend. Maybe. XD

Want this to start NOW :eager:

V
01-06-2012, 08:30 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24717

IC is up!

If you don't want to enter that way, feel free to send me a PM

If you got questions or whatever send me a PM/ post here XD

Wattz
01-06-2012, 08:38 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! LIFE IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Kris
01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Will post soon =D

Kris
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I shall post tomorrow!

V
01-10-2012, 11:25 PM
yaaaaaay

and I might try to post as Peter today

Kris
01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
AND POSTED!

JUST AS PROMISED!

Extraordinaire.
01-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Name- Celeste Niems
Titles - The Prowlers
Gender - female
Age - 24
Description - http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/dsnygrl/tumblr_levrbk8w7t1qeapdgo1_5001.jpgCeleste's appearance changes every few months, or every time she becomes a suspect for one of her crimes. Her hair, her eye color, her face shape, and evn her skin color are regularly crafted by her. The only thing that is recognizable about her is her misshapen pupil, which veers of and connects a thin line from the center of her eye, pointing down to her chin. Currently, she has light brown watery eyes, with pale sickly skin, and messy light brown hair. She doesn't put a lot of effort into her appearance, unless she is trying to stay unrecognizable. She thinks of beauty as a convenience, being able to paint on an entirely new face, but doesn't groom herself in vain.
Personality - Celeste is the kind of girl who will be whoever you want her to be. She's alluring, seductive, and just about as manipulative as she can be, without being histrionic. She camouflages herself and forms her personality, depending on the type of character that she's interacting with. She's studied behavioral patterns her whole life and excels in acting, or otherwise lying, on the spot.
Her one downfall is her suspicion, always looking like she knows more about the situation than was told. Without effort, people won't easily trust her, or are attracted by her mysterious aura. She relies only on herself and has spent years gathering information on the demons, in hopes to resurrect her long forgotten town.
Weapons- A sling-shot like weapon, equipped with poison darts that effect each victim differently, varying from black-outs and hallucinations, to breaking out into hives or temporary dementia. She also keeps a small dagger close at hand, but it is a rather neglected weapon.
History- When she was little she didn't think much of talking to a man with grey skin. Nobody in her town did; they had been isolated from the outside world for so long, trapped in a steep-sided valley, that stone eaters were just myths from the ancestor's age. No one had lived outside of their village, to see the demons and the rest of the world had forgotten about them.
She watched the man turn her family into stone and had one been partially wounded by the stone eater, who had harme her with a stone, that split the skin under her right eye. She escaped before more of the deamons found her, from an entrance in the side of one of the isolating walls, which had been hidden under tangles of vines. She had found it when she was younger, but was too afraid to look into it.

Ever since she's been living on her own, getting through life by turning into a well-skilled thief.
Title History - Before her generation had been trapped in the valley, her family was full of sly-minded bandits. When she freed herself, she decided to follow after her ancestors.

V
01-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Looks good :)

Accepted :)

V
01-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Nice posts everyone I'll have Robin update this weekend sometime

The Bartender
01-13-2012, 08:13 PM
You still recruit?

V
01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah if you get in quick XD

The Bartender
01-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Name: Freya Herrow
Titel: The Ghost
Appearance: Freya is a pale young woman with long white hair and strange, totally white eyes. She is tall, 6" and her whole body looks so fragile that it could break down in any second. She wears a long, white dress as well as white boots and gloves, no armor.
Weapons: Freya is on the first sight unarmed, but if you look closely it can be seen, a paper-thin blade that is almost invicibly hanging down from her hips. It is a so-called "Phantom blade", a rare weapon even in these days and extremely hard to make. A Phantom blade must be under 5mm thick to be called one, there is no real grip and no bommle, only the blade.
History: Freya was a normal person, that was about 5 years ago as she was turned into what she is now. She was used as an experimental guinea pig for her parents magical tests. Something went wrong and her parents died, leaving her corrupted body in the state it is today. She has travelled all over the country to find someone to heal herself and has used all methodes to get information. Now she tries to get the curse from her by killing demons and joined the "Red Hood" on his mission.
Title History: Her looks and the style she wears (white) makes she ook like a ghost, in the night even better, totally white creature in a black night. It is told that if someone sees the "Ghost", next day there will be a dead mage or a doctor found in the near...

V
01-14-2012, 08:23 AM
looks good

Accepted

V
01-14-2012, 10:40 AM
looks like my update might be big XD we'll see XD

V
01-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Okay posted

If you have any questions or whatever post them up XD

I'll work on some NPC bios tomorrow

V
01-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Alright co-ops posted!

Once we're all at the gate I'll move us along so we're starting the journey,

I think it's just Extraordinaire. and Xannak who need to move their characters to the gate.

(and well me, but I'm a slacker.... and Peter is going to be naturally late) (and my other dorks, Selena etc... but they aren't exactly important right now so :P)

Kris
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
V, Kiall, Auki, Wattz, Extraordinaire and Xannak!!!

I've enjoyed your posts so much! This gonna be so much fun <3

Extraordinaire.
01-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Celeste's form was slightly edited, in case the GM needs to re-approve it.

I added a picture of who her character was "inspired" by, but she's more toned down and less, er... attractive?

And I changed her weapon(s).

V
01-20-2012, 06:26 AM
Nope, it's all good =D

~~

And totally agree with Kris!!!

~~

And New post coming in soon!

Kris
01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
:eager:

This RP turning up to be so AWESOME =D

V
01-21-2012, 04:16 AM
I have stuff waiting for us once we reach the top of the slope ;)

Enfilon
01-21-2012, 04:24 AM
oh man i wish i saw this sooner, can i still join?

V
01-21-2012, 05:04 AM
I guess XD As long as you get a character up really quickly!

I can write you in as having already been recruited so your presence at the original meeting was unnecessary. And you could just have joined the others at the gate before we left.

But after that this will be closed to new people.

Enfilon
01-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Name: Neah Walker
Title: The Musician
Description: Tall, 6'0'', 190, Black spiky hair. Blue eyes, pale skin. Muscular. He has no scars visible or tatoos.
His hair is fairly short, spiking in all directions in wave like motions. He has a smooth scarless complextion, and has deep dark green eyes. He has a very white smile which he shows of often.

He wears his custom made leather cloak. The cloak is a deep a deep black with two pocket compartment on the side. An M on the left breast. It has two white stripes starting at the shoulders, leading down towards the feet. He wears black gloves with walker written on each.
His pants are black with metal knee pads, and he wears black with white steel toed boots. He has a belt that wraps around 3 times, from the front it looks like a X with a horizontal line through it. The buckle is a shield shape with a crest on it that says Walker. He wears two rings one on each hand, middle finger.
http://walkergoldsmiths.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/bracelets/great-spirit-octopus-bracelet-a0082.jpghttp://www.alljewelrydesigners.com/wp-content/uploads/mens-tungsten-ring.jpghttp://etc.usf.edu/clipart/3100/3166/m_8_lg.gif

Weapons: Neah carries two metal gauntlets for hand to hand. He carries one sword on his waist. Handle, then the gaurd the goes down to the handle but doesn't connect. Its a standard steel blade. Lastly, in the compartments in his cloak, he carries fragile glass balls filled with irritants and other chemicals that can knock people out.

Personality: Playful, sarcastic, skilled, doesn't like to kill. He likes a good conversation and always smiles. He cares about others, and protects them. He likes to fight but not to kill. Even though he usually will fully understand a situation, he will joke and let people be mad at him for them to feel better.

Title History: Supposedly, Neah had encountered a demon and convinced it to follow him. He led it to a piano and played a beautiful song. Making the demon cry, and then die. He is also a superb musician.

V
01-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Okay looks good! Accepted!

And magically Neah had appeared at the cart ready to go before they had left. XD

Enfilon
01-21-2012, 06:44 AM
ok i posted and explained how i got there, but i made it where it seems like neah can run for ever.

V
01-21-2012, 08:27 AM
OKay I'll respond after a few others get their nest posts up =D

V
01-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Just a quick not to cut down on some confusion!

A few people have asked if out characters will be seated in the cart for the journey.
They won't be, they will be walking along.

The cart is for their food and water, and other supplies

Enfilon
01-22-2012, 11:30 AM
O-O neah is going to die from all thst running

V
01-22-2012, 11:43 AM
XD there'll be frequent breaks I'm sure, and mostly they'll be walking comfortably =D

Enfilon
01-23-2012, 01:24 AM
The musician's M http://www.mainlesson.com/books/stein/hour/M.gif

V
01-24-2012, 10:25 AM
XD anyone wanna post?

If you want, I can work with anyone with Robin, Morcal, Peter, or the side characters =D

Kiall
01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Sorry! I was out saving...the galaxy....using my native american heritage B(

i'll have a post up soon...probably after class

V
01-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the posts guys! Awesome work!

Enfilon I sent you a PM, once we get that done....

.... we get to meet the baddies =D (or well.... the enemies)

V
01-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Must not start writing posts after midnight when tired! XD

Kris
01-28-2012, 05:45 PM
"Nathaniel, tell your people to stay with the cart, you're coming with me." He said to mounted man.

Robin sure can't keep his hands away from Nath ;)

Brilliant post, I'll make one in a few

Kris
01-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I do double post because I can ><"

Enfilon
01-28-2012, 06:21 PM
hey V, would you mind PMing me what you are planning, im not sure how neah should react to this.....

V
01-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Robin sure can't keep his hands away from Nath ;)

Nope ;)

Can't wait Kris.

Reacting as you've done is fine so far Enfilon. :)

The Bartender
01-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Chuck Norris can triple post on RPA!

V
01-29-2012, 10:18 AM
V posted 4 times in a row earlier in this thread *yuppers*

Kris
01-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Kris can post as much as she wants <3

V
01-29-2012, 11:14 AM
XD anyway

Loving your work in this RP guys! So good!

The Bartender
01-29-2012, 11:24 AM
*yuppers*

Kris
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
More posts? Anyone?!

Wattz
01-30-2012, 09:55 PM
I shall try to have a post up tonight!!!

:aaa:

Enfilon
01-31-2012, 01:52 AM
i have to wait for V, and i think V is waiting on everyoner else so i will when i can

Mr.Cynic
01-31-2012, 09:42 AM
Arg. *neck pop*

I think of something

I never got to thinking of something for this RP I just realized. -.-

V
01-31-2012, 09:43 AM
=D awesome posts guys!

Soon I'll have a new update, hopefully tomorrow but if not, sometime before the weekend.

V
02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure if Extraordinaire is still in this RP...

Xannak should post again! =D

~~

Enfilon if you want we can work together on another post if you'd like. But you don't have to!

I should have a new update for everyone up tomorrow after work for everyone.

Enfilon
02-02-2012, 02:10 PM
its up to you V, i would love too, but if anyone elzse wants to they can, ill pm extraordinaire

The Bartender
02-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Trying to manage something tomorrow, much to do lately.

Extraordinaire.
02-02-2012, 11:42 PM
ignore this

Extraordinaire.
02-02-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure if Extraordinaire is still in this RP...

Xannak should post again! =D

~~

Enfilon if you want we can work together on another post if you'd like. But you don't have to!

I should have a new update for everyone up tomorrow after work for everyone.

My apologies, very hectic week. Things are calming down, so feel free to continue and I'll try to come up with something.

I'm so sleep deprived that I spent the last 20 minutes rereading the posts on my phone, without realizing my laptop was less than a foot away -_-

(Expect a post within an hour!)

EDIT: A post is up! Please don't mind Celeste's rudeness towards most everyone mentioned in the post. She's just bein' bitchy and getting a feel of everyone, but it doesn't reflect on what I think of your characters at all ^^

V
02-03-2012, 12:02 PM
No problem Xannak!

Lovely post Extraordinaire!
Love the bitchiness!

Kris
02-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Love the bitchiness!

I see. ;king10;

*Rushes to read the amazing new posts*

The Bartender
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Sorry to say this, but I have too many open RP's to handel so I must quit this one. Sorry and have a nice game.

V
02-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Okay, thanks for letting me know :)

Extraordinaire.
02-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Lovely post Extraordinaire!
Love the bitchiness!

:aweme:

I have a talent for making people hate me... xD

Kris
02-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Bitch is not a style! It's way of life!

V
02-04-2012, 08:55 PM
RPA won't let me Rep you too XD

Kris
02-04-2012, 10:50 PM
XD shame.

Enfilon
02-04-2012, 11:12 PM
V you get my pm

V
02-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah just taking a little while to wake up this morning XD

Kris
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM

THIS RP IS AWESOME!

V
02-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks Kris!

Gonna be working on some new posts with Wattzy and Kiall!

Feel free to post Kris, Auki and Extraordinaire.

If you want to, or wait xD

Kris
02-07-2012, 09:56 AM
And work?

pfffffffff........

I kid, I'll catch up and see if I can get something up :)

Extraordinaire.
02-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Nice post, Wattz ^^

Wattz
02-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Thanks a bunch! =D Couldn't have done it without Mr. VVvinkartwist's awesome ideas XD.

Man I love this RP, ya'll are fantastic!

Kris
02-09-2012, 12:34 PM
*Rushes to read new posts* :eager:

V
02-09-2012, 01:43 PM
*Rushes to read new posts* :eager:

*pokes her into making a new post too* C:

Kris
02-09-2012, 02:05 PM
TODAY!!!!!!!!!

V
02-09-2012, 02:24 PM
:alice: looking forward to it Kris!!

Enfilon
02-09-2012, 04:29 PM
whats going on?

V
02-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Working on a post with Kiall!

Then I'm going to shift us to Night =D

V
02-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Annnnnnd new Round!!!

Big thanks to Auki, that post was waaaaaaay to much fun to write.

=D Feel free to interact with each other, or if you want with one of my characters

Extraordinaire.
02-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Finally posted ^^ Just making my person antisocial, as usual.

Wattz
02-12-2012, 12:04 AM
@Extraordinaire: Awesome stuff! I love Celeste's attitude XD.

@Kris and Auki: Loving the character interaction! Those two work so well together =D.

V
02-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Nice posts guys,

I'm liking Celeste Extraordinaire! :)

Extraordinaire.
02-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Thanks guys :)

Nice post with Robin/Thramor, I love how you made Thramor pity himself so much xD

And the Nathaniel and Victoria post was just...

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/dsnygrl/Gifs/gif33.gif

Rep to Kris, once it lets me give her one again D;

Kris
02-12-2012, 09:47 AM
=D

I LOVE THIS RP AND THE PEOPLE HERE SO MUCH <3

Enfilon
02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Sorry guys, my internets been down and will continue for some time, Ill post when able, but they wont be much and will be far and few between, so V, if youd like, you make take control of my character while im gone, IF needed Thx,

V
02-14-2012, 11:35 PM
No problem thanks for the update =D

V
02-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Extraordinaire should post our Co-op soon, hopefully within the next day.

Wattz has been pretty busy lately, and Enfilon is still having some trouble I think.

So I'll move us along to morning as soon as possible.

Kris
02-19-2012, 09:17 AM
YES!

LET'S HAVE TONS OF POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eager:

Because guys I'm really bored and lifeless XD

V
02-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Because guys I'm really bored and lifeless XD

Oh so nothing new then!

Can't have that!!!!

Kris
02-19-2012, 09:27 AM
V, that was so funny, I won't even kick you this time XD

Wattz
02-19-2012, 11:30 AM
VERY short post, I apologize >_<. But I didn't want to lag behind too much x___x.

V
02-19-2012, 11:44 AM
That's alright Watttzzzyyy, I'm sure you'll be less busy then you are right now for the next round XD

V
02-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Neeeeeeeew Round!!!!!

As always if you want to work with for a co-op I'm open to it.

But you guys should totally interact some more =D ((cos it means less work for me *cough* well that's if you want to co-op *cough* Of course ))

Enfilon
02-22-2012, 02:47 AM
sorry bout thatb guys, BUT IM BACK, witha new modem and everything! what i miss?

V
02-22-2012, 03:11 AM
You've only really missed the "Night" round, which had some great posts.

Now it's morning and a storm be coming =D

Enfilon
02-22-2012, 03:39 AM
ok, should i wait a bit, or no?

V
02-22-2012, 04:11 AM
You can write a post if you want :)

You can catch up on the night too, but not really important.

Enfilon
02-22-2012, 04:46 AM
ill do so tomorrow, im a little tired, but i will post very soon

Kris
02-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Will catch up this soon :)

V
02-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Will catch up this soon :)

*chains to RPA until you do*

Can't wait Kris xD

Kris
02-22-2012, 09:36 AM
XD Yay XD

Kris
02-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Not much, but I posted =D

V
02-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Kiall and Wattz need to post before I move us along!

And I'll probably have a new post soon as well!! Hopefully soon,

Might try work on update post too. but XD

Kris
02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Everyone loves to hate Nathaniel <3

*tears of joy*

V
02-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Insight to Ferrik

and introducing Ebb...

hope you like it guys :)

V
03-02-2012, 11:37 AM
=D One more chance of interaction before we start getting into the more action parts of the story!

Have some fun!

If you want you can co-op with me!

Auki
03-02-2012, 11:46 AM
If anyone wants to co-op with Victoria, just hit me up. I'm itching to post again... C:

-cough- Robin -cough-

V
03-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Hmmm, I was thinking maybe Robin would be good to interact with Victoria Auki...

What do you think of this?

XD

Auki
03-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh my! What a fabulous idea! I'm so glad you came up with it... xD

V
03-02-2012, 11:52 AM
xD That's me, excellent at thinking up ideas like that, XD

V
03-03-2012, 03:30 AM
^____^ Hope you guys enjoy the long post with Auki, I know I did.

V
03-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Oh yeah..... I forgot to add this somewhere into the IC post

Somewhere after the camp thing was set up, Robin or Morcal or someone.... doesn't matter who.... hell it could be your character....

Anyway, to help ease some spirits, a .... perhaps high quantity of alcohol may have been brought along for such an occasion..

So if it helps any one for posts, your characters can be drinking *yuppers*

Wattz
03-04-2012, 06:25 AM
THE DRAMA IN THIS RP.

IT CANNOT BE CONTAINED.

Kris
03-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Indeed.

You guys are just AWESOME to work with =D

And mine and my beloved Auki CO is up =D

Extraordinaire.
03-04-2012, 09:33 PM
-throws chair-

Really guys? Two amazing co-ops in a row? I'm going to go cry now. :rainyday:

(oh but great job all four of you :))

Kiall
03-04-2012, 11:31 PM
I THINK MORE THAN JUST A BACK MASSAGE WENT ON DOWN THERE!

I THINK NATHANIEL AND VICTORIA MAY HAVE HAD ONE OF THEM..INTIMATE RELATIONS!

V
03-05-2012, 01:07 AM
^____________________________________________^ You guys make me so happy, I love this sort of drama stuff!

AND YES I AGREE KIALL

V
03-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Well that post is kinda .... pointless? Drunk Peter makes his .... entrance? Whatever XD

Though.... if someone does want to work on something with him, could be fun. But if not, it seemed like a better idea before I sat down to write it.

*shrugs* XD

Wattz
03-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Drunk peter is my hero roflplzroflplzroflplzroflplz

Extraordinaire.
03-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Well that post is kinda .... pointless? Drunk Peter makes his .... entrance? Whatever XD

Though.... if someone does want to work on something with him, could be fun. But if not, it seemed like a better idea before I sat down to write it.

*shrugs* XD

Oh god, please choose me xD

Wattz
03-06-2012, 01:09 AM
DO IT EXTRAORDINAIRE, DO IT!!! XDDDD

V
03-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh god, please choose me xD

I choose you Pikachu! Extraordinaire!!!

^_________^ Send me a PM, busy evening here, so I dunno if I can start anything! Looking forward to it!

~

Nice co-op guys!

Also!

She really did find herself quite fascinating.

:wattz:

*cough* I mean.

Wattz
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
FOR ONCE I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT XD

V
03-06-2012, 07:56 AM
FOR ONCE XD

Kris
03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
AND YES I AGREE KIALL

Everyone see what they want to see >.>"

That post was innocent <.<"

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/6/9/128890635964249543.jpg

V
03-09-2012, 12:22 PM
In a few days I'll update us to Swanheart Hill

if you guys want to post again before then, you can do so, or not, or whatever xD

Enfilon
03-10-2012, 11:07 PM
hey sorry for my absence but im back! (i was on vacation) What i miss?

Kiall
03-10-2012, 11:13 PM
hmm well we killed the stone eater! turns out all we needed was some wine...

Nathaniel and Victoria got married, he's using his mighty magic to make the baby have wings

Robin and Peter are now gay lovers, and Ruby has agreed to be their surrogate!

and finally..Bren got decapitated but they managed to save his head, and put it on the body of that demon woman, so now the body has two heads, they fight alot it's really comical XD

so yeah..that's what's happened so far, every bit that...you missed alot man :XD:

V
03-10-2012, 11:15 PM
The 'Storm/ Rain/ Drinking' round, most of the posts were co-op posts. Lots of fun drama and interesting things happened :D

You don't need to post a catch up post if you don't want to,

I'll be moving us to Swanheart Hill with my next post.

~~~~

I mean!

What Kiall said!!!!!

Oh man cannot Rep!!!!!!!!!! D:

Wattz
03-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Frankly I think Ruby would rather just join in- I MEAN ER!!!!

V
03-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Frankly I think Ruby would rather just join in- I MEAN ER!!!!

XD You would think that XD

~~~

Post is up! Battle begins!

Please lemme know which way you're going to go!

Wether fighting Mr Demon on the Hill

Or Fighting the enemy group.

^___^ Thanks!!!

I'm going to try and have a post up here in the OOC with a little list with the enemy group.

Kiall
03-11-2012, 03:37 AM
which one's closest?

seriously that's how Bren would decide who to go after XD

you got that figured out or should I..incorporate that into the post?

V
03-11-2012, 04:24 AM
The Stone Eater is closer!

~Team Eater~
Bren

Auki
03-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Victoria be going after the other team.

Kris
03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I still need to catch up with reading!!!

Wattz
03-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Ruby shall go after the other team, I think! She'd probably fight best there XD

Auki
03-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I almost forgot I was playing a mage up until this point >...>

Extraordinaire.
03-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Team Stone Eater! >:D

er- After the stone-eaters turn them to stone, are the people dead, or....?

V
03-12-2012, 01:05 AM
The Enemy

The Shrieks
Shrieks are lower class demons but they can grow to be powerful. They are very similar to humans in appearance. They have black orb-like eyes and long black (or grey) hair that falls past their shoulders. Unlike other demons they prefer to wear clothing, however it is usually torn.

Shrieks can open their mouths very wide, their strong jaws opening right up. They have sharp pointed teeth. When they open their mouths up then can scream one of their terrible screams. This is one of their main attacks, the scream can cause the target to fall into madness if struck with the full wave of the attack. If not hit completely the target might simply be stunned.

Once they have subdued their enemies, the close in to assault them with their strong arms or with their sharp teeth.

There are 2 of them in the group.

Ferrik

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3566/3492194661_6464b2ce70.jpg

Is somehow trying to find himself a way out of this whole situation. However knows that some of his crew are loyal to his old friend Harwick. Also trying to find a way to rid himself of the two shrieks.

Ebb

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/2500/21690/rinoa_2.jpg

A mysterious woman who has shown up to help Ferrik, she knows things she shouldn't. She seems to have some power of sorts.

Ilithyia Vesta

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/ve3d/images/06/65/66521_Diablo3FemaleWarriorMonk-2_normal.jpg

Weapons
Destructive Magic
Fists

Information
Ilithyia is quite loyal to Harwick and only agreed to come along to make sure the job was done correctly. She has been using her magic for some time and is strong enough for several spells. Often she prefers to use her fists, but only if the is a small force against her. She is quite reserved with her opinions.

Liu Keiko

http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Female%20asian%20warrior%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Weapons
Curved Swords

Information
Comes from one of the factions trying to gain control of the old kingdom. Cast out for helping an innocent person, she's wandered as a mercenary for many years. Sometimes she tries to help people in need.

Krell

http://gryphonboy.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/517x800_1674_warrior_2d_fantasy_warrior_gladiator_ picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Weapons
Sword
Shield

Information
Krell is not the smartest man but he makes up for that by being brutishly strong. He tends to use force to solve his problems, more often then not. He's quick to anger.

Fulnar the Garrish

http://www.malecelebnews.com/wp-content/images/2010/05/tarsem-immortials-firstlookaprfull2a.jpg

Weapons
Axe (disregard image xD)

Information
Fulnar comes from a tribe of warriors that once roamed in the east known as the Garrish. Years of revenge quests and killing has left the man a murderous savage. With little need for money, he can be easily bought as he only lives for carnage.

Iula 'HinklePinkle'

http://i1.2photo.ru/k/8/409844.jpg
(kinda huge image xD)

Weapons
Saber

Information
He is generally calm and very quiet about everything, in fact seems quite apathetic towards the world. He never seems to get angry or upset. Is quite deadly with his weapon.

He recieved the name "HinklePinkle" as a joke. Somehow it stuck.

Robby Frost

http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/andrew-wells.jpg

Weapons
A Small Axe
A Shield

Information
Robby has lived on the farm with his old man since forever, when he heard his old Rival Peter was joining a quest he had to find one of his own. Thus he is coming after Robin's crew....

V
03-12-2012, 01:15 AM
~Team Stone Eater~
Bren
Celeste
Freya

~Team The Other Enemies~
Morcal
Victoria
Ruby

Team Stone Eater! >:D

er- After the stone-eaters turn them to stone, are the people dead, or....?

I'd say that if they were turned to stone, it would only be a small portion of their body. And then maybe once the battle was done they could be healed using it's blood.

/fantasy

Kris
03-14-2012, 07:40 PM
I like the fact everyone is tough looking and then there is "Robby Frost" XD

Anyway, V, Just in case I won't be posting in time, put Nathaniel and Azaria the demoness in the "stone eaters" group and Qadir in "Other Enemies" team.

V
03-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Okay, thank you for that :)

~~~

Kris and Wattzy are a bit busy right now, so we might be going a bit slow for the next little while.

After Kiall, or Enfilon posts,

Extra and Auki could probably post again to keep things moving along C:

Kris
03-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Short but I posted :)

V
03-16-2012, 09:51 PM
^____________________^ hurray!

I'm gonna post something up for Kiall, Extra, Kris, and Peter sometime soon.

And work on the other side of things shortly =D

Wattz
03-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Gonna post tonight!!!!! Sorry for the wait XDDDD

Extraordinaire.
03-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Working on a post now! :)

Tomorrow! xD

Kris
03-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Fulnar is hot!! @_@

I'LL SHOW HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO MESS WITH US!

V
03-22-2012, 11:33 AM
~~ V's Super Epic Plan of Doom ~~

Currently working on a co-op with Kiall,

I was thinking that maybe once that was done, everyone in the Stone Eater group could do a lengthy post together, working around the group until the demon was dead. Funz? xD

~~

Down the hill, working on a long co-op with Kris,

and if Wattzy would like, a co-op with her too? (which I can work on soon)

~~

And that should bring everyone up to the same place,... maybe! XD

Gone Co-op crazy, XD

Wattz
03-22-2012, 07:32 PM
SO MANY CO-POSTS!!!!

I'm down B(

Kris
03-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Part 1 is posted and now me and V working on CO no. 2 -grin-

Extraordinaire.
03-25-2012, 02:01 AM
V: The last bit of the post I just PMed you, was completely credited to The Hunger Games xD

[/I'm so lame. -shroom-]

V
03-25-2012, 02:06 AM
XD

/Peter is so lame

Extraordinaire.
03-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Fulnar is hot!! @_@

I'LL SHOW HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO MESS WITH US!

Hello, Fulnar -hurr-
Would switching sides be an option at this point, or.....? xD

Kris
03-25-2012, 10:10 AM
I KNOW RIGHT?!

I mean....

Our fearless leader V gave me new orders, so I'm going to PM you Kiall soon about a CO.

Once I finish reading the other posts that is -grin-

Kiall
03-25-2012, 06:36 PM
whu? huh? copost whuh? *just woke up*

yeah! that sounds sexy! and fun!

Kris
03-25-2012, 11:18 PM
yeah! that sounds sexy! and fun!

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I KNOW!

V
03-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Just the Kiall and Kris Co-op post left now!! =D

Soon we'll be able to move onward once more! We're nearly at the end guys ^_________^

Kris
03-29-2012, 11:33 PM
Just the Kiall and Kris Co-op post left now!! =D

No pressure at all huh? XD

V
03-29-2012, 11:42 PM
None!

Slay it!

Kris
03-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Yes master.

Also, me and Kiall working on the CO -grin-

V
04-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Hurray!

Soon we can move along =D

V
04-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Awesome post guys!
Gonna rep these co-op's from everyone when I stop slacking!

~~

Just a few short rounds left guys. Awesome.

Please finish up at the Hill, and I can move us along to the next round - and final chapter XD.

Wattz
04-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Lagging behind!!!! I'll try to have a post up this weeeek!!!

Kris
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I'll try to get something today.

V
04-06-2012, 10:01 PM
=D

Cool, can't wait to see posts peoples! ^___________^

Extraordinaire.
04-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Posted! Although you may not be too happy with it...

V
04-13-2012, 04:12 PM
I might send you a PM extra XD

Extraordinaire.
04-13-2012, 08:08 PM
... Is that a good or bad thing? o_o

Kiall
04-14-2012, 05:34 AM
oooh snap Extra you've done it now! pm from V...the happy go lucky Aussie is just an act he puts on to put us at ease! Trust me! This is what he sounds like when it's a one on one convo...

http://youtu.be/bBfZ4Jj09Fc

V
04-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Nothing bad XD

Kris
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
True XD

As long as it get people posting I'm up to it XD

Wattz
04-14-2012, 09:47 PM
FINALLY POSTED MY GOD I am so sorry x____x.

Extraordinaire.
04-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Oh few, thought I was in trouble there for a second ^^ and I'm going to have my fun with Celeste after a few other's post, but we'll see where it goes ^^

V
04-15-2012, 06:39 AM
XD cool posts

Just Kiall left and we can start moving on hopefully

And I'll send that PM to Extra... *cough* /days later

Kris
04-15-2012, 10:15 AM
HOF!!!!

I can smell another trophy already :eager:

V
04-15-2012, 10:56 AM
C: Almost there.... just a few bits left...

Kris
04-15-2012, 11:10 AM

Kris
04-16-2012, 08:01 PM
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

What now???

V
04-17-2012, 06:55 AM
I believe Extra is working on something

:)

Extraordinaire.
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm about to take a state test, I'll be back by 3ish(EST time, that is) and I'll post it then :)

Extraordinaire.
04-17-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm editing the last bit of my post, but I was wondering who this last line was aimed at?

Morcal stood away from them all, the jingle of coins rattling around his mind. He spied the new pouch on Ruby as she passed by. He heard her message, one who had turned against them. One setting up Robin's demise.

V
04-18-2012, 06:31 AM
That last bit was aimed at Ruby :)

V
04-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Feel free to post everyone

we're still at Swanheart Hill :)

/never getting off of there XD

Kris
04-18-2012, 04:12 PM
XD

V
04-19-2012, 12:47 AM
XD

Heyyyy that's not a post in the IC! Post you! XD

Kris
04-19-2012, 12:12 PM
I think I'm going to wait for the others to post before posting more.

But lovely stuff so far guys, I'm enjoying this RP so much :)

V
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks for posting Kris

Let's get some more posts up please!

Kiall
04-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't worry V!

me and that one cool gal Extrordinaire are working on a copost as we speak!

Extraordinaire.
04-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Sorry for the delay~

I'm not replying to this super duper dude Kiall fast enough. But it's in progress! :)

V
04-23-2012, 05:11 AM
ooooh awesome can't wait =D =D

Kris
04-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Extra, did I tell you I just adore your sig? XD

*Ahem*

Yes, posts, yes yes.

Extraordinaire.
04-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Thank you- It describes me all too well xD
(But hurray for high metabolisms, no? ^^)

Kiall should be posting soon, they did a really lovely job, I wish we had co-oped earlier ^^

Kiall
04-24-2012, 02:54 AM
indeed! the post is up and it was alot of fun, bringing these two characters together

but don't just take my word for it...read for yourself!

BA DUM DUM

butterfly in the sky! I can fly twice as high!
...it's in a roleplay!
Roleplay Rainbow!
Roleplay Rainbooooooowwww

V
04-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Lovely post guys!

I'll attempt to get my next post up before bed tonight. Bringing us to the final chapter XD

Wattzy and Auki can of course still react to this if they wish XD

V
04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Feel free to go your own way from here, whether following Robin or Morcal or doing your own thing. :)

Extraordinaire.
04-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Is the role play ending?? D:

V
04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
It is close to ending yes :)

Wattz
04-25-2012, 04:22 AM
I'm really sorry for lagging behind T___T. Having a hard time keeping up with school, but I'll try to get something up tonight or after midterms!

V
04-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Tis alright Wattz, you're all caught up now XD

~

I think another Extra and Kiall co-op would be awesome! =D

Extraordinaire.
04-29-2012, 03:15 PM
^ Heh, I've been waiting for Kial to post before I do xD

Kiall
04-30-2012, 01:51 AM
sorry about the holdup! so yeah let her go..doesn't mean we can't do a co post later! say if/when she grows a conscience and comes back XD...

Extraordinaire.
04-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Just lost a 2-hour entry for a contest that I was already late to enter, then went straight to replying to this. So sorry for the quality of it, I'll try to brush it up in the morning ^^
(I didn't really get the "inner struggle" bit of Celeste written as cleanly as I'd hoped to...)

@Kiall - Hey! She is a nice lady! xD

V
04-30-2012, 12:40 PM
""I'm in," Celeste said briskly, although her gaze never drifted from Kiall."

:P That's alright Extra :P

Thanks for posting guys! To be honest I'm surprised your characters are coming along with Robin. But happy too, makes this seem less suicidal XD

also

100 IC posts! Awesome! XD

Kris
04-30-2012, 06:58 PM
YAY =D

Who's posting next???

V
05-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Myself, or perhaps Auki. I dunno which XD

But there will be a quick reply from Peter tonight. And I'll move the Robin group along soon as well.

V
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Or final enemy appears!

Kris
05-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Or XD

V
05-04-2012, 02:00 PM
XD Pooooooooossssttttts!

Kris
05-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes oh fearless cacti GM XD

V
05-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Lemme know if you want to work this out as co-op or what ever XD

Kris
05-06-2012, 06:39 PM
I need someone to start something.... I have no idea how to write this one out....

Kris
05-08-2012, 09:18 PM
So like... Me and Kiall working on epic post =D

Extraordinaire.
05-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Do it! >:D
[/I have absolutely no idea where to go from here]

Kris
05-10-2012, 07:12 AM
THE CO IS UP !!!!!

V
05-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Awesome!

And then Celeste and Robin were left alone....

Extra wanna co-op something soon?
If yes; want to start? XD

~~

Likely going to start posts with Wattz and Auki sometime in the coming week. Soonish maybe XD

Extraordinaire.
05-12-2012, 12:38 AM
'Course I do! :)

Warning though, I have a cold coming on and my writing ability is going with it xD

Let me reply to something, then I'll PM you ^^

Extraordinaire.
05-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Scratch that, I'll make a post tomorrow.

I think I'm dying ><

V
05-12-2012, 12:18 PM
It's okay, rest up Extra :)

We can work on something once you're feeling up to it :)

V
05-16-2012, 10:45 AM
And now I have a cold XD

Hopefully I'lkl get better quick. But this might be slow until then. >_<

Kris
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Posts?

V
05-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Awaiting myself XD

Something soon hopefully

V
05-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Ferrik update off to-do list XD

Hopefully Extra and I can finish that co-op before the week is up. Afterward, Kiall wanna co-op?

Started one with Wattz too.

Need to start the Peter one soon.

Maybe we'll get this RP finished soon XD XD XD

Kris
05-20-2012, 05:32 PM
@_@

HOF!!!

Kiall
05-21-2012, 06:01 AM
yeeeah! i'm down with some co op action! :D

Kris
06-01-2012, 10:02 AM
I bet your thoughts after reading V and mine latest post are something like this:

UvfZDJzwEXI

V
06-01-2012, 10:10 AM
XD

Just a note to Kiall, that post takes place at pretty much the same time as your upcoming one :)