PDA

View Full Version : A Modern Fairy Tale

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 01:56 AM
Welcome to Fairy Tales, population currently is 0. So, if you think your going to find prince charming in this world,
you are wrong on so many diffrent levels, that by thinking that has caused me right now to laugh at you. Unless you'er sitting with your prince right now well then maybe I was wrong.

Here is my advice to the people who haven't found him yet, stop looking. Princes are shy creatures that are afraid of females or at least they are shy around me. Didn't you get that memo like last year?

Sorry if I just brusted your bubble. But if you don't believe me well you can try to find him. But in case I forgot to mention I'm a wanna be princess. Just kidding. And my name is Tasanee. I'm a Princess. And I'm not kidding either. Princes are not lined up to date me but hey this isn't my modern fairy tale either. I'm just a girl looking for my own love story.

Every Romance is going to have a fault. There are going to be multiple romances going on at once. All of this takes place in the Empire. The Siran family are the head of the Empire. All other princes and princesses own parts of the Empire. Your character gets to go to an Empire ball. (where the fairy tale "starts")

1. You have to post a minimum of one post everyday. This keeps the roleplay alive.
2. Try not to GM. I will bite your head off don't think I won't.
3. Have fun!!! Go all out!! This is your roleplay. If your not liking it then it will show!! Trust me!
4. If you are taking a break or will be absent PLEASE PM ME.
5. All post should be in third person unless you are talking.
6. Don't get mad if you don't get to be a prince or a princess. I am only allowing a total of five princesses and ten princes. So it's pretty much first come first served type of rule.
7. I will be GMing a bit. So sorry in advance. I'm warning you now.

Reserved;
PaM & Lady of Shalott, if you want you can be a princess cause I love you both.

Character sheets;

Name;
Age;
What are you?;(are you a
prince, princess, maid/servant, commanor, fairy godmother or godfather... Ect.)
Who do you work for; (If your not a prince or princess who's kingdom do you work for and what do you do?)
History;
Apperance; (NO ANIME. Either write it out or post a real person.)

Name; Tasanee Siran
Age; 17
What are you?; A
lovely Princess
History; Born to the house of Siran, she is known as the purple princess. She is known as that because of the purple marble room that the babies of royal Siran family are born. She is the ruler of the Empire aka she is head princess of all the kingdoms. She was taught at a young age to read and write. Her mother is very strict when it comes to her learning. Her parents love to throw parties for her. They think it will help her find a man. It normally doesn't.
Apperance; http://tinypic.com/r/t8ow42/5
she also has blue eye
Personality; She is sneaky and secretive and loves to hide from her gaurds. She is a sweat heart and completely kind hearted. Her princess mode is bossy controlling and demanding of attention. But that is just a role. Not the real her. She is truthfully shy. But being a princess you have to be tough.

Marcy Hatten-Stevens
Age; “A vibrant seventeen.”
What are you?; “Darling princess, of course.”
Who do you work for?; “Myself and the people I love.”
History; Marcy was raised to be her parent’s dream child and with the money her father makes as a infamous, big-shot lawyer combined with the bucks her mother rakes in as the head of her own cosmetics company, even the sky was not the limit for their little girl. Marcy found her talents in the arts, from dancing, to singing and acting, and her parents sent her to the Performing Arts High School of New York; she was accepted and is currently in her senior year. After her rigorous classes at PAHS, she attends extra classes at [The Big Special School That Is Yet To Be Named]. Though at times overworked, she always seems calm and collected, as if she’s ready for anything thrown her way.
Appearance;
http://i45.tinypic.com/23w1ke1.jpg

Name: Charlene Patterinson
What are you?: princess
Who do you work for: Empire
History: Born into a mid class family that struck oil. She may be a princess but she knows the value of a single gold coin and has seen and lived among the homeless just for the expierence. She has had her heart broken many times, but is still searching for that one true love
Apperance: http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/281/2817629/07_2009/05/plus-size-prom-dresses-6.jpg

Name: Satine
What are you: Maid/Servant
Who do you work for: Siran Empire.
What do you do: She is the princess's escourt, she makes sure she is taken care of,(almost like a chamber maid) cleans, and helps serve meals.
History: Satine was born, her mother died during child birth, and she never knew her father. She was more or less adopted into the Kingdom, until the princess was born. Though she is not intitled to land or money, she is partly considered family. In return for taking her in, and letting her live with them she works for them as a maid/a servant. She is paid a small some to buy some clothes or other nessities. She has two ball gowns, for when there is a ball she has the night off to enjoy herself. Then back to work.
Apperance: Satine has curly red hair and blue eyes. She is slim with some curves to her form. She is average hieght. She is quite attractive but it is over looked by most because she is help. She wears her uniform with sesible shoes, unless she has the day off or instructed to. At night she wears a light colored night gown, and slippers.

Name; Alastrina “Ally/Trina” Hainsworth
Age; 17
What are you; “Fairy-Godmother “
History; Though the youngest of four very spoiled girls she is not rotten in anyway. Her father successfully owns and runs the largest shipping company in all the Empire, her mother was the sole heir to a large fortune, she passed away leaving the money to her four daughters. Ally’s three sisters are rotten and demanding, rather horrible people really, looking down on those with less than them and constantly demanding more. Ally never really cared for money, being quite young when her mother passed she never had her snotty influence. Instead she knew only the kind and caring one of her father and as such took it to heart, becoming someone vastly different from her siblings. She mostly fades into the background, allowing her sisters to fill the rolls of “princesses” and instead befriends others be it male or female and becomes the go-to-girl everyone needs in emergencies.
Appearance; Short blond hair barely reaching her shoulders, frames an angular face with a clear warm complexion. Her eyes are a brilliantly pure green that take up the majority of her face. They rest above a pert, upturned nose and soft bow lips. She is short and slender, with a slightly muscled build.

Name: Monsieur stupéfiant (Or Mr. Amazing in French)

What are you?: a Gay Fairy Godfather

Who do you work for: The higher romance powers

History: Monsieur stupéfiant has been in the business for a while now. Matching up boys and girls and watching them live long happy romances. Though out time he has had to use no romance arrows, no magic needed to use to charm either person he has always had the skills. For a while he enjoyed his job but soon everything grew…boring. And so he had to take a break, but his time is up. Still not full heartily wanting to do this again he appears back into the world. With cigarette in hand and pessimistic nature in mind, he has love to spark.

Appearance: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/momohubo/MichaelCera01.jpg

Duncan Whitburg
Age; 19
What are you?; “Servant”
Who do you work for?; Chef Julian Brassard, in assorted kitchens among the Princes and Princesses, as Julian's apprentice
History; Duncan was born to an upper-middle-class family, as the second child of five. His mother is a stay-at-home wife and his father makes good money as the head of a medical research firm. With seven in a house (though each of the children have their own room), it’s hard to get time alone, so Duncan is very used to being around a lot of people with a lot of things going on at once. This is perhaps why he loves working in a kitchen so much, a passion he found when he turned ten. He’d always enjoyed cooking with his mother, while his other two brothers played football instead; as soon as he graduated high school, he started to attend culinary school on top of his regular college classes, and found a job under Chef Julian in the palace of a mansion, all of which he thoroughly enjoys.
Apperance;
http://i45.tinypic.com/2sblwg8.jpg

Name; Prince Amir Raj
What are you? Prince
History; Born to a family whose royal ancestors have been honored by history books for their great bravery, Amir Raj, or Ahmee as his mother (who passed) likes to call him, is a bit of a brat. Wait, not a bit. A LOT of a brat. This young man orders tea leaves that are found on the mountain where Angel Falls flows. He is used to the best and expects the best. Throughout his life, he was tutored by the finest scholars and mathematicians in the Empire. His room has been renovated three times because he wanted to expand it, and is the second largest room in the castle. (The kitchen is the largest.)

The reason he has craved more is because as a child, that was the only time he got to see his father. When he was five and asked for a new black stallion, his father was the one who presented it to him along with the stable boy. When he was seven and required a Gameboy immediately, his father was the one who gave it to him in a little decorated box. His spoiled-ness really started to kick off when he was eleven, and he desperately needed to talk to his father about the weird things happenning to his body. To get his father's attention, he requested a yacht.

Amir has a little brother who is three years old and idolizes him, and is secretly the only person he loves with all of his heart. He would do anything for Shiraz. And Shiraz is the only person he shares his luxuries with.

Because Amir is used to the best, he wants the best, which means he wants the best woman he can find. He hopes to go to the Empire Ball to meet her. He KNOWS she'll fall madly in love with... well... just look him.
Apperance:

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/489_-1_564_none/hrithik-roshan-wallpaper.jpg

Name: Childeric Amon Caroligne; "Amon" to those close to him, prefers variations of his title when speaking impersonally--resents his christian name

What are you?: styled "Marquis of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? Why, I haven't worked a day in my life."

Name: Basina Anais Caroligne; "Anais" to those close to her, prefers variations of her title when speaking impersonally--dislikes her christian name immensely; "It sounds like some kind of fish!"

What are you?: styled "Marquise of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? What's that?"

Shared history: The Caroligne twins have been wreaking havoc long before their debut into their parents' society. While accused of bringing their name and title into ruin by older generations, their unpredictability and selfish (often times twisted) sense of amusement have won them favour with their contemporaries and the budding generation to follow.

Although Amon--as the only son--has formally taken over duties as head of the Salii Group, aka "the family business", he is more the public face than directly having any to do with the day-to-day goings-on of the corporation. He and his sister are perfectly content to do as they please, pose for photos when necessary and to deliver prepared statements at company press conferences. He admits that having to do that much is a troublesome chore. As his duties are few and far between, Amon and Anais spend a great deal of their time abroad, attending functions, sight-seeing, getting entangled in other people's messes and tangling them up even more.

Shared apperance: Both Anais and Amon seem to put great care into their appearances, in addition to never looking the same way twice. Despite having extensive wardrobes meant to suit every occasion, they don't seem to ever stray too far away from a contemporary style with a classical twist--anything to prevent them from looking "common". Anais seems to waffle between cocktail dresses and full gowns. Amon, on the other hand, prefers tastefully cut suits with a Victorian flavour. The two, however, sometimes decide to "slum it" and go out of their way to look "common" in almost a mad parody of the word. They love masquerades the best.

Naturally, their hair is straight and brown and their eyes brown-green hazel. The two make great use of dyes and contact lenses, however. The two both have toned, pale bodies. While Anais applies make-up to complement her dress, even Amon has his nails manicured.

http://www.homedesignfind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/contemporary-private-mansion-10.jpg
http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the-mansion-1.jpg

http://www.backdrop-rentals.com/assets/images/backdrops/Mansion-Ballroom-US0223XX.jpg
http://www.lindahlandbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/haley-ballroom.jpg
http://www.exoticexcess.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/36-million-henderson-nevada-mansion.jpg

http://www.newyorkology.com/archives/images/MansionRoomsGrandEntrance.palacehotel.jpg
http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/_News/_SLIDESHOWS/Hillcrest/CT_mansion_13.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X2QaLBTQpNs/SL9c_Fn7_gI/AAAAAAAAAkU/7WOa0gJVWwg/s400/Purple+Living+Room+Southern+Accents+Magazine.jpg

http://www.thefurniture.com/store/images/CZE/B9500/B9500_set.jpg
http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090305/croppedmckinney1.jpg

nonangelic92
01-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Question: So if this is a Modern Fairy Tale can we be people like Cinderella or Snow White you know all them. I mean like characters close to them or likethem

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Thanks for reminding me. You can play characters LIKE them but let me tell you now if your character starts to be to much like the original I will NOT be happy. Also I am
adding fairies to the list of jobs XD

nonangelic92
01-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Name: Charlene Patterinson
What are you?: princess
Who do you work for: Empire
History: Born into a mid class family that struck oil. She may be a princess but she knows the value of a single gold coin and has seen and lived among the homeless just for the expierence. She has had her heart broken many times, but is still searching for that one true love
Apperance: http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/281/2817629/07_2009/05/plus-size-prom-dresses-6.jpg

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 02:19 AM
Accepted. One more princess and that is it.

rabbit
01-30-2010, 02:40 AM
I call the princess spot! And may I try to play a prince, too? :D

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 02:42 AM
Ure! Lol you and PaM have reserved spots to play one or the other or both <3

rabbit
01-30-2010, 02:57 AM
Ooo~ :3 Okies

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:00 AM
I'm was certain since well a) I love you and PaM and b) there are going to be lots of princess so I'm keeping it to only 5 princesses and 10 princes. I'm the sixth <3 and the head of everyone!!! XD lol. So post post post!! I wanna start this like asap!!!!!

rabbit
01-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Hahaha. I'm working on my prince now. :3 Who may not end up being for my princess! If I create a princess at all! I'm kind of in the mood to play a boy lately! How weird is that? Anywho, thank you, hon! :3

Oooh, and, this is supposed to be like, modern-day, right? Like, all the technology and stuff, but not really, like... -Thinkthinkthink- Uh... Whatsitcalled? Hm. Well, like, in stead of there being a regular "upper class" the other princesses could just be daughters of extremely wealthy families, you know? Fathers being heads of gigantic companies, and like, your character's dad could be the head of an umbrella corporation that has a finger in everyone's pie? Just throwing that out there. If you actually understood that. xD

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:19 AM
It is modern day whooo!!! Yay for iPods! By Empire I meant dadies multi-billion Corp. Lol people who work for daddy are the "princes and princess" they are drippin in doe hint hint for the whole purple princess jab! Lol! Also money=power. The more you have the higher your status. Daddy just happens to be worth billions! Lol rich snobs XD

rabbit
01-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Yeah, ok. :] Haha. That was exavtly what I was thinkin'!

Oh, and can a prince be a servant? Well, like, an intended prince, you know?

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Glad we are on the same page! You don't have to play both prince and princess! You can play a prince if you want just tell me so I can except another princess. But you can keep that princess until you are positive that you don't want her!

Go ahead. Make him out of a servant. The reason their are more princes than princess is because you never know who you'll fall for. Plus I like the idea of a love triangle.

Shani
01-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Name: Satine
What are you: Maid/Servant
Who do you work for: Siran Empire.
What do you do: She is the princess's escourt, she makes sure she is taken care of,(almost like a chamber maid) cleans, and helps serve meals.
History: Satine was born, her mother died during child birth, and she never knew her father. She was more or less adopted into the Kingdom, until the princess was born. Though she is not intitled to land or money, she is partly considered family. In return for taking her in, and letting her live with them she works for them as a maid/a servant. She is paid a small some to buy some clothes or other nessities. She has two ball gowns, for when there is a ball she has the night off to enjoy herself. Then back to work. She is also respectful and old fasion.
Apperance: Satine has curly red hair and blue eyes. Her skin is pale and fair. She is slim with some curves to her form. She is average hieght. She is quite attractive but it is over looked by most because she is help. She wears her uniform with sesible shoes, unless she has the day off or instructed to. At night she wears a light colored night gown, and
slippers.

I hope this is okay, let me know if I need to change anything.

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Accepted

rabbit
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Evil, evil young woman! :3 I adore love triangles!

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:36 AM
Same here! I love em. They are fun to create.

Also this is aT everyone, I will only God Mod the opening scenes. No need to panic. Just going to us your histories as a back drop. Btw we do need a fairy god mother for the characters who are playing lower lower class people. I will only have two of those. l0l

rabbit
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Duncan Whitburg
Age; 19
What are you?; “Servant”
Who do you work for?; Chef Julian Brassard, in assorted kitchens among the Princes and Princesses, as Julian's apprentice
History; Duncan was born to an upper-middle-class family, as the second child of five. His mother is a stay-at-home wife and his father makes good money as the head of a medical research firm. With seven in a house (though each of the children have their own room), it’s hard to get time alone, so Duncan is very used to being around a lot of people with a lot of things going on at once. This is perhaps why he loves working in a kitchen so much, a passion he found when he turned ten. He’d always enjoyed cooking with his mother, while his other two brothers played football instead; as soon as he graduated high school, he started to attend culinary school on top of his regular college classes, and took his apprenticeship under Chef Julian, all of which he thoroughly enjoys.
Appearance;
http://i45.tinypic.com/2sblwg8.jpg

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Accepted btw he is a "prince" correct?

rabbit
01-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Yush. He's meant to be one of the love interests, and he technically is higher up thanks to his father's work (which is meant to be very important), but he does WORK in the kitchens. Also, will they be attending some kind of school? Perhaps a private school with a college section, so they all have some kind of over-all interation, you know?

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Great ideas! I was thinking all of their school would be done after the ball though. The ball is were you pick or meet your love intrest(s). Then school and reality comes and plays a role. Like schooling and what not. The ball is only going to be very little of the overal interaction.

rabbit
01-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Okies! :3

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 04:10 AM
-hugs Bliss- it's time for miss devil to go to bed.. It's so late! Lol

rabbit
01-30-2010, 04:21 AM
Haha, g'night!

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 01:27 PM
BUmp! XD JK anyway.... PaM needs to post!! -hunts down p
PaM-

Mockingjay
01-30-2010, 03:06 PM
PaMmy has ARRIVED!!! So sorry miss!! But I'm posting now. I WAS going to play a princess, but I think there will be a lot of demand for princess roles. Hows about I play a prince?

Meet the most rotten piece of crap you've ever read in your life:

Name; Prince Amir Raj
What are you? Prince
History; Born to a family whose royal ancestors have been honored by history books for their great bravery, Amir Raj, or Ahmee as his mother (who passed) likes to call him, is a bit of a brat. Wait, not a bit. A LOT of a brat. This young man orders tea leaves that are found on the mountain where Angel Falls flows. He is used to the best and expects the best. Throughout his life, he was tutored by the finest scholars and mathematicians in the Empire. His room has been renovated three times because he wanted to expand it, and is the second largest room in the castle. (The kitchen is the largest.)

The reason he has craved more is because as a child, that was the only time he got to see his father. When he was five and asked for a new black stallion, his father was the one who presented it to him along with the stable boy. When he was seven and required a Gameboy immediately, his father was the one who gave it to him in a little decorated box. His spoiled-ness really started to kick off when he was eleven, and he desperately needed to talk to his father about the weird things happenning to his body. To get his father's attention, he requested a yacht.

Amir has a little brother who is three years old and idolizes him, and is secretly the only person he loves with all of his heart. He would do anything for Shiraz. And Shiraz is the only person he shares his luxuries with.

Because Amir is used to the best, he wants the best, which means he wants the best woman he can find. He hopes to go to the Empire Ball to meet her. He KNOWS she'll fall madly in love with... well... just look him.
Apperance:

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/489_-1_564_none/hrithik-roshan-wallpaper.jpg

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
PaM is acepted<3 we are starting after we get like five more people :)

Mockingjay
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM
whoaWhitney advertises RPs xD

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:32 PM
..... I know that... I'll ask her for some help
whoooo!!!!! -dances-

Mockingjay
01-30-2010, 03:36 PM
I KNOW!!! I'm SO excited! my character is different from what I usually play. He's a badass BRAT xD

Miss Devil, where in your brilliant mind did you come up with this idea? What inspires you?!?!? Because honestly, this is the first RP I've been interested in for a LONG time xD

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I was re-reading very old fairy tales that didn't have happy endings. But I was truthfully inspired by Disney..-blushes-

sneakyonfoota
01-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Name: Childeric Amon Caroligne; "Amon" to those close to him, prefers variations of his title when speaking impersonally--resents his christian name

What are you?: styled "Marquis of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? Why, I haven't worked a day in my life."

Name: Basina Anais Caroligne; "Anais" to those close to her, prefers variations of her title when speaking impersonally--dislikes her christian name immensely; "It sounds like some kind of fish!"

What are you?: styled "Marquise of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? What's that?"

Shared history: The Caroligne twins have been wreaking havoc long before their debut into their parents' society. While accused of bringing their name and title into ruin by older generations, their unpredictability and selfish (often times twisted) sense of amusement has won them favour with their contemporaries and the budding generation to follow.

Although Amon--as the only son--has formally taken over duties as head of the Salii Group, aka "the family business", he is more the public face than directly having any to do with the day-to-day goings-on of the corporation. He and his sister are perfectly content to do as they please, pose for photos when necessary and to deliver prepared statements at company press conferences. He admits that having to do that much is a troublesome chore. As his duties are few and far between, Amon and Anais spend a great deal of their time abroad, attending functions, sight-seeing, getting entangled in other people's messes and tangling them up even more.

Shared appearance: Both Anais and Amon seem to put great care into how they look, in addition to never looking the same way twice. Despite having extensive wardrobes meant to suit every occasion, they don't seem to ever stray too far away from a contemporary style with a classical twist--anything to prevent them from looking "common". Anais seems to waffle between cocktail dresses and full gowns. Amon, on the other hand, prefers tastefully cut suits with a Victorian flavour. The two, however, sometimes decide to "slum it" and go out of their way to look "common" in almost a mad parody of the word. They love masquerades the best.

Naturally, their hair is straight and brown and their eyes brown-green hazel. The two make great use of dyes and contact lenses, however. Anais stands at approximately 5'8'' while Amon is 6'1''. The two both have toned, pale bodies. While Anais applies make-up to complement her dress, even Amon has his nails manicured.

Miss Devil
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Accepted ~<3

sneakyonfoota
01-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Willing to play a twisted game of "my fair lady" with a commoner character if anyone wants to jump on that plot hook.

Honey
01-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Hope this is acceptable

Name; Alastrina “Ally/Trina” Hainsworth
Age; 17
What are you; “Fairy-Godmother “
History; Though the youngest of four very spoiled girls she is not rotten in anyway. Her father successfully owns and runs the largest shipping company in all the Empire, her mother was the sole heir to a large fortune, she passed away leaving the money to her four daughters. Ally’s three sisters are rotten and demanding, rather horrible people really, looking down on those with less than them and constantly demanding more. Ally never really cared for money, being quite young when her mother passed she never had her snotty influence. Instead she knew only the kind and caring one of her father and as such took it to heart, becoming someone vastly different from her siblings. She mostly fades into the background, allowing her sisters to fill the rolls of “princesses” and instead befriends others be it male or female and becomes the go-to-girl everyone needs in emergencies.
Appearance; Short blond hair barely reaching her shoulders, frames an angular face with a clear warm complexion. Her eyes are a brilliantly pure green that take up the majority of her face. They rest above a pert, upturned nose and soft bow lips. She is short and slender, with a slightly muscled build.

Miss Devil
01-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Accepted :D

Minkasha
01-31-2010, 10:11 PM
For being a fair godfather or mother can you litterly be a mystical kind of person who helps the other people fall in love?

Miss Devil
01-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes. The fair godmother/godfather helps the love happen.

Minkasha
01-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Name: Monsieur stupéfiant (Or Mr. Amazing in French)

What are you?: a Gay Fairy Godfather

Who do you work for: The higher romance powers

History: Monsieur stupéfiant has been in the business for a while now. Matching up boys and girls and watching them live long happy romances. Though out time he has had to use no romance arrows, no magic needed to use to charm either person he has always had the skills. For a while he enjoyed his job but soon everything grew…boring. And so he had to take a break, but his time is up. Still not full heartily wanting to do this again he appears back into the world. With cigarette in hand and pessimistic nature in mind, he has love to spark.

Appearance: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/momohubo/MichaelCera01.jpg

sneakyonfoota
01-31-2010, 10:46 PM
Be prepared for the Caroligne twins challenging M. Stupéfiant, dear Minkasha.

Minkasha
01-31-2010, 10:48 PM
It would be fun ;) but I need to be accepted first!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Accepted!!!! Sorry I was eating dinner XD

Minkasha
02-01-2010, 12:42 AM
yes! Go gay fairy godfathers!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Hahaha we are starting after we get a few more princes and like three more
princesses and some comman folk

Minkasha
02-01-2010, 12:47 AM
okay...as a fairy is it okay that I can 'appear' at places or do I have to walk and such?

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
YOu can appear or walk its up to you. Personallly if you want to scare someone do the appearing act. But since your an old type of fairy you can appear. I would prefer you walk over to them and be all.... MAGICAL XD

Minkasha
02-01-2010, 03:58 PM
So I can teleport and be magical!? yea!! homo sparkles away!!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Omg I am laughing so hard!!!

Minkasha
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Omg I am laughing so hard!!!

~rofl~ when will we have the IC up? I have this guy so down in my head, he's ready to be used!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 11:13 PM
After we get a few more people if not I'm going to post the IC tonight lol

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Sadly I'm not very skilled at crafting banners but...here is one if you need one.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/momohubo/A.jpg

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Love it <3 I am actually looking for places ATM for the ballroom and rooms around it.

rabbit
02-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Marcy Hatten-Stevens
Age; “A vibrant seventeen.”
What are you?; “Darling princess, of course.”
Who do you work for?; “Myself and the people I love.”
History; Marcy was raised to be her parent’s dream child and with the money her father makes as a infamous, big-shot lawyer combined with the bucks her mother rakes in as the head of her own cosmetics company, even the sky was not the limit for their little girl. Marcy found her talents in the arts, from dancing, to singing and acting, and her parents sent her to the Performing Arts High School of New York; she was accepted and is currently in her senior year. After her rigorous classes at PAHS, she attends extra classes at [The Big Special School That Is Yet To Be Named]. Though at times overworked, she always seems calm and collected, as if she’s ready for anything thrown her way.
Appearance;
http://i45.tinypic.com/23w1ke1.jpg

And, I really have to say,

I AM LOVING THIS ICON! ===> :wtf:

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Hahaha thanks glad you like it accept btw<3

This role-play is start in about ten minutes. I'm writting the IC now. Also check page1 and look at the places that are going to be were IOU are firing the ball. So that's just an FYI

rabbit
02-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Haaaa. I read thaat. :D Lol. Yaaay!

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Oh I like your character Lady!

yea starting IC!

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 02:13 AM
M'kay IC is up go post!!!!!!!!!

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 02:57 AM
posted ^^

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:03 AM
I can't stop laughing at your post!!!

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 03:06 AM
lol =o

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Forgot to tell you there is one more god parent she is like a newbie godparent you are taking her with you to the ball were you will both make the love happen!!!!

nonangelic92
02-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Posted

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Mmmmkkkkkk whoooo!!!!!

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 03:13 AM
Forgot to tell you there is one more god parent she is like a newbie godparent you are taking her with you to the ball were you will both make the love happen!!!!

kk

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:15 AM
Nona please add to your post.... Please..? It's kinda... Short!

rabbit
02-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Am working on my post(s) now!

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:31 AM
M'kay <3

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 03:31 AM
The princes still need to post

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:36 AM
That would be PaM and Bliss. Bliss is posting now. PaM
is asleep(or doing hw) but either way we can still post more. Lol

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 03:44 AM
so...does ms. Hainsworth realize she's a godparent? Is she magical?

Honey
02-02-2010, 04:10 AM
she's kinda like an up and coming god-parent
at the moment she has no magical powers, she uses her money and influence/connections to help people out

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 04:12 AM
oh okay

I could give you magical powers?

rabbit
02-02-2010, 04:21 AM
I hope my post was good. :3 My poor little busy prince. -Pats her plushie-Duncan's head.-

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 04:22 AM
I liked it =0...I think it's D's turn again.

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 04:42 AM
*What happend to the post above me I was respond to?*

That's fine =)

*I'm going to head out for the night...just continue without me...I want to appear later in the story anyways.*

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
PaM needs to post and sneak... AND THEN I POST :D or I will post now. XD

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 09:25 PM
My turn to post just waiting for one person to post abs then Ill post :D

Minkasha
02-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I need honey to leave her house so I can talk to her. Until then I can't post.

nonangelic92
02-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I edited my post, sorry it aint as long as all yalls

Swan
02-03-2010, 05:09 AM
Is it too late to join this?

Minkasha
02-03-2010, 05:35 AM
yea swan!!

You should allow her to join!! =o

Mockingjay
02-04-2010, 12:33 AM
Hey miss I have a question. The Empire Ball is your character's coming out party? Are all of the characters friends of your character, or can they be there as politicians/royalty who your father does business with, and wants to create financial ties with?

And by the way, I'm worried about which section of Empire that Amir's family owns. If your character owns the entirety of Empire, can my character be from somewhere else outside of Empire?

Thank you. Sorry, I just need to work out this stuff before I can post.

Miss Devil
02-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Yes your character works within the Empire. It a Corp. Run by my characters father. You don't have to work for my character. You can always be an outside prince/princess who's parents wish to make ties with my father. Also THIS IS UP TO YOU!!! I only make little choices but remember I am higher up than all of you lolz. So from this point on I won't answer anymore questions. Unless they are huge.

Edited; Yes I'm still excepting characters!!! Lol sorry just read her post XP

Mockingjay
02-04-2010, 12:41 AM
I only make little choices but remember I am higher up than all of you lolz. So from this point on I won't answer anymore questions. Unless they are huge.

My bizzle. Sorry miss.

Miss Devil
02-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Omg PaM I didn't mean it like that!!! You know I love youz!!!!

Minkasha
02-04-2010, 12:48 AM
There, now that Honey is out of her house I posted.

Miss Devil
02-04-2010, 12:51 AM
KayM'kay

Mockingjay
02-05-2010, 01:02 AM
lol I know xD I just posted in the IC. You might just hate Amir yet.

rabbit
02-05-2010, 02:43 AM
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, guys! Things got busy and I never finished writing it. I did today though! :D

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Okay here is my new thing Ill post when I "feel like it" XP jk guy post whenever! Weekends don't count Swan I'm still waiting for your character sheet!

Shani
02-06-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post my computer is busted so I'm at a friends using her iPod I'm going to try to post now.

nonangelic92
02-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Devil bad news I gotta quit. Theres too many posts and it would take forever to catch up, and besides how schools going at the moment I barely ha ve time to get on the computer.

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Mkay.

rabbit
02-07-2010, 05:25 AM
I have like, half of a post written and I'm stuck. I'll get it does as soon as possible.

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
You better XD PEOPLE POST. NOW. OR FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!

sneakyonfoota
02-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I think at least two of us were waiting for you to, dear.

rabbit
02-13-2010, 02:01 AM
-Flail, flail, flail.- POST, PEOPLE!

Shani
02-13-2010, 05:36 AM
My computer is still down, I'm still on the iPod.

Mockingjay
02-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey guys, Miss Devil's going to be gone for a while, and she asked me to help GM her games. (see spoiler) Thing is, I've got barely any experience GMing a game, so let's make this thing a group effort xDDD

PaM sorry to give you bad news I have to leave for a while Idk when Ill be back. My bio mother had a stroke so Im going home to her. Be back soon. I'll cheek rpa every few days. If you need me IM me. Sorry. Your going to GM for me in both DD and MFT. Tell everyone I'm sorry. Be back soon -hugs- leave me a few comment with hugs so I know you care.

So go ahead and post you all. xD I think the next one who has to post is Shani, so whenever you get around to it Shani. ugh it's nearly impossible to write anything on an ipod for me. I don't have one, but when I used my cousin's it was muy dificil. xD

sneakyonfoota
02-14-2010, 04:43 PM
It's on you to bring Tasanee into the present, then, sweetie.

Mockingjay
02-14-2010, 05:08 PM
It's on you to bring Tasanee into the present, then, sweetie.

Gotcha. I'll work on that then. xD

rabbit
02-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Yupyup

sneakyonfoota
02-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Do we have enough conflict to go around or are we good?

Shani
02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Okay I hope all is well. I'll go post. Yeah it's really annoying to be on an iPod to do this.

rabbit
02-17-2010, 01:39 AM
Waiting on PAM! xD Then I'll post as Duncan. :x He won't be too happy about spilled alcohol....!

Shani
02-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Okay then, I didn't think he or anyone really would be. Lol. :)

Miss Devil
02-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Back everyone NEEDS to post. Thanks PaM for taking over for me. I needed this break. Post people. I will start posting tomorrow.

rabbit
02-17-2010, 02:17 AM
Like I said, waiting on PAM!

Shani
02-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Just did resently

Miss Devil
02-17-2010, 02:37 AM
Okay. I'll read... PaM isn't on but I will force her to post later >O

rabbit
02-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Uh, obviously, Miss Devil will be gone for awhile. Don't fret! We can't let this die, it's too much fun! If PaM can get ahold of her and take over Tanasee again, we should be good.

Mockingjay
02-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Okay okay! I'm posting! I swear! Put the guns away! xDDDDD

rabbit
02-18-2010, 02:40 AM
:3 -Hugs-

rabbit
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
: D I am enjoying to RP so much! Should we maybe bring some more people in if they want? Just, like, one or two?

sneakyonfoota
02-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Anything to add to the drama.

rabbit
02-21-2010, 05:42 AM
Haha.

rabbit
02-26-2010, 02:02 AM
>.< SPAMMING EVERYONE WITH PM'S!

sneakyonfoota
02-26-2010, 02:30 AM
I got nuthin' right now. Nuthin'.

I shoved Amon out of the picture for a bit to focus on Anais, and Anais is stuck on eavesdrop mode.

Mockingjay
02-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Okay guys, well let's think of something. Anais is the lovely little trouble maker. She just likes drama, right? I say the characters finally meet Anais face to face, while she's exposing their business on the internet.

Or.. well... we just need drama. Amir isn't being rude enough. he needs to be a bit more of a bastard. I should just make him really terrible now.

sneakyonfoota
02-26-2010, 02:42 AM
I can have Anais "chance" upon anything happening with anyone so long as there's an opportunity or angle.

The back-up plan would be to have her go into "I'm bored now. Let's do fun things!" mode and basically attach her to Tasanee for the rest of the evening.

Mockingjay
02-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Can you get her into the Blue Room?

sneakyonfoota
02-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Sure. Sorry, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Still feel wiped after that blood-draining.

Need more iron. :|

rabbit
02-26-2010, 04:32 AM
LOL Love Mink's post! x3 Yaaaay

Mockingjay
02-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Sure. Sorry, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Still feel wiped after that blood-draining.

Need more iron. :|

Sorry about that sneaky. My mom's anemic because she doesn't have enough iron.

You post whenever. xDDD

Minkasha
02-26-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL Love Mink's post! x3 Yaaaay

=o :yahoo:

rabbit
02-27-2010, 01:12 AM
-Gapes at Mink's avatar and sig; blushes.-

Minkasha
02-27-2010, 01:57 AM
lol you like it huh? =o

rabbit
02-27-2010, 02:22 AM
>////> Boylove ♥

sneakyonfoota
03-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Random question, Bliss dear...

Any info on Chef Julian Brassard?

rabbit
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Uh. He's a crazy-prestigious chef? xD Italian, looks at Duncan like a son but doesn't treat him as well as others and works him hard, since he knows Duncan has extreme potential and won't get any sympathy from others just because of his father's status. Otherwise, Julian tends to be a big joker and a brilliant cook who tends to take risks with his food. Tall, heavy, salt-and-pepper hair, blue eyes, about 58, has an accent when he gets enthusiastic about something.

sneakyonfoota
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Now this may never come up, but when I was thinking of expanding Amon's character I gave him a culinary background--he attended Le Cordon Bleu Paris before he was yanked out of it by his family to fill the role of company figurehead following his father's forced retirement after his stroke. Any chance that Amon and Julian know each other, or would it make more sense to you if Amon knew of Julian through reputation alone?

rabbit
03-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Probably reputation and Julian probably has cooked or cooks on a regular basis for Amon's family. Julian's the cook-of-choice for many of the "royal" families. :3