PDA

View Full Version : Worth Dying For [NC-17]

Levias
01-30-2010, 04:16 AM
This is based loosey off of an old RP I did with a few ex-members...

To begin, we must go back. Way back. To about 1944. A scientist named [CENSORED] discovered a mineral deep under Germany. This was during the American occupation in this certain part of Germany. The scientist brought this back to America for testing. He brought back an entire CargoShip full. They tested on it, before giving up. It was useless.

In the 1970's A scientist of unknown origins reopened the case of Mineral ZXG. He found 'Volunteers' to stay in a room witht eh mineral for a few minutes without any protective gear. Nothing seemed to have changed, but when they opened the door, the man was floating in the middle of the room, and was in a trance-like state. His eyes opened, and the scientist's flew into the wall. The man then promptly thanked them for this new ability of his, and ran off, never to be heard of again. The scientist's believed they had found the ultimate weapon. One tried to be greedy, and found a new chunk of the ineral that had yet to be touched, and stayed inside of his own room with it for a whole day. This man came out completely changed. He had no emotions. He couldn't do anything supernatural like the last case, until a guard came to arrest him for breaking the law, and stealing government property. The guard died, with no water left in his system. This new 'Carrier' As scientist's call them nowadays, controlled Hydrokinesis. The man went insane. The public never found out his name. He was killed by a firing squad of Fifty men. None of them had 'dud' bullets.

1990's...Those years were when these things became occasional, and not just once a month. Civilians sometimes had abilities, however small they were. One teenager had the ability to clone himself, and retain information with his clones. He never had to go to school, but his clone did. He is now the head of the corporation known as 'Darym Inc.' This company now holds all of the Mineral that people have named 'Oracle' They bought it off of the government for a large sum, since the government was being threatened by other countries. Now, it is 2010. The President of the Company 'Darym' Owns almost his own army. About a fourth of his employees have abilites. He is happily married. Now, Gangs have acquire some 'Oracle' and they have become a major problem.

There are those who the Two Sides are trying to recruit. Those who are neutral and have somehow acquired the mineral. The war is on, and the location...Manhattan

Needed Positions:

President
President's Wife
Co-President
Research Director
Researcher's
Secretary of President
Guard Force General
Guard Force Captain
Guard Force Sergeant
Guard Force Recruiter
Guard Force people

Gang Leader
Gang's Spies
Assassin's
Thieves
Soldier's
Gang's Right hand
Gang Leader's Wife/Girlfriend

Normal People (Without Abilities)

Name:
Appearance: (Anime Picture or REALLY GOOD description. Picture Prefered)
Personality:
Sexual Orientation: (Straight, Bi, or Homosexual)
Bio/History:
Other:
Side: (Gang, Neutral, or Darym)
Position: (Only for Darym and Gangs)

Anyone with abilities

Name:
Appearance: (Anime Picture or REALLY GOOD description. Picture Prefered)
Personality:
Sexual Orientation: (Straight, Bi, or Homosexual)
Bio/History:
Other:
Side: (Gang, Neutral, or Darym)
Position: (Only for Darym and Gangs)
Ability: (Must be approved by me)

1. No Godmodding/Powermodding
2. All abilities MUST be APPROVED! AND THEY NEED DRAWBACKS!
3. NO GODMODDING!
4. Romance is Encouraged
5. Cursing will happen
6. No character will die without the RP'ers approval.
7. Only a max of Two Characters per person.
8. To prove you read this, out a random smilie at the bottom of your signup.

My own Character:

Name: Levias
Appearance:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164/xkrestikxixnollikx/anime%20and%20manga/guys/l_a62af64c6f8432b00648a3147fd7c2c61.jpg

Personality: Typical behavior for him is to be cold and calculating. He only shows emotions to throw people off. His cynical ways actually scare some people. He finds some enjoyment in watching anything happen where other's are harmed. As long as the harm is not done to innocents. He will kill anyone who harms an innocent. Underneath his Brittle Exterior, he has a soft side, though no one has ever gotten to it...

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio/History: Classic case of an Assassin. He was abandoned by his family at a young age, because he found some 'Oracle'. He joined a gang afterwards. They taught him how to use his ability. After a while, he ended up leaving, and killing anyone in his path.

He has been neutral since he was 16 years of age. This was 8 years after he was turned into a 'Carrier'. He does jobs for both sides, though the leader's of the sides keep trying to recruit him to their own permanately. Now, he is 24, and still doing Jobs.

Other: Uses Multiple forms of fighting, and can use almost any weapon made by man. Loves Rock and Heavy Metal

Side: Neutral/Ex-Gang
Position: Assassin/Thief/Mercenary

Ability:

Wind/Air Manipulation:

This ability gives the user the ability to turn into Air Particles in its most simple form. If the Carrier has physical contact with another person's throat, they can suck the other's victim's lungs of all air, like a vacuum. They can also create Air. The most dangerous of the Abilities is to create a Wind so fast that it is visible, and can cut through steel. But, all of these abilities take sufficient focus and control. They often can tire the Carrier out completely if used in repetition, or soon after another was used. Depending on the situation, the Carrier may be unconscious for an entier 24 hours.

Levias
02-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Bump! PLEASE JOIN PEOPLE!

Ghexn
02-09-2010, 03:00 AM
This actually looks promising. I may put a sheet up in a bit or tomorrow.

Shani
02-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Could I perhaps be the presdents wife I'll make a sheet tomorrow.

Ghexn
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
So I have said, so it shall be. Here is my sheet.

Name: Jet Mcmillan

Appearance: http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/Automatic_PWNage/Random%20Anime/guy.jpg

Personality: Cold, hard and brutal, he will do anything to get what he desires, no matter the cost and no matter the consequences. He lives for the moment and doesn't dwell on the past or the future.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio/History: Raised on the streets, he quickly learned the rules of fighting to live as well as stealing to get what he wanted. Through a series of street brawls he acuired his "oracle" and became the leader of the gang, quickly learning the dangers his own abilities posed to his body.

Other: Uses Basic street fighting along with being adapt at the use of any blade.

Side: Gang

Position: Gang leader (if allowed)

Ability: Ice Control
Jet has the ability to control ice. He is able to mold it into different simple objects such as blades and the like. He is also able to freeze water or melt it, but not control the water after it is melted. The downside to this ability is that he becomes dehydrated very quickly if used for long durations of time or in quick succession, causing him to pass out and potentially causing death.

-super-

Levias
02-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Cool, accepted

And Sure Shani

Shani
02-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Okay cool I'll work on it later.

Ghexn
02-09-2010, 09:03 PM
sweets, hope more people come.

Mysteria
02-20-2010, 02:03 AM
Don't forget that you can put your game in The Roleplay Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) if you haven't
already done so.

Also, if you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)