PDA

View Full Version : A Master and His Maid. (Shani +Skyestarweaver)(M)

Shani
01-30-2010, 06:20 AM
A Master and His Maid. Rated M for mature contexts.

A master (male) is a rich man, he has practically everything a person or what ever species could want. Is some thing missing. He is a powerful, man. He being the wealthy he is has multipul servants/maids. He is cruel to them, they are low on a social level.
He is especially cruel and ruthless to the female servants some more than others. One maid (female) gets more punishment than the others. One day she is called in and the master doesn't seem well, he's not acting normally. The maid's thoughts were that she is in a lot of trouble. But there is no server punishment. What's happening to him is he sick, crazy?.......perhaphs in love.

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Other:

None of these have to be real long whatever you feel.

Shani
01-30-2010, 06:34 AM
Name: Magenta
Nicknames: Genta, Maggie
Speices: human
Personality: She is sweet and understanding, loyal and obediant, honest/trustworthy.
History: She has been an orphan all her life. Her mother died during childbirth, her father died in an accident trying to get to the hospital. She has worked for her master for six years. She started at the age of 16. Though some conditions are bad, she has no other options to choose, and it's not all bad. She has a roof over her head, a bed to sleep in, clothing, freash food and water.
Appearance:
http://www.reviewgraveyard.com/2006_Interviews/06-05-22_PatriciaQuinn_01.jpg

her uniform only slightly longer to mig thigh
http://horrorcostumes.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/7170.jpg

Other: nothing at the moment.

skyestarweaver
01-31-2010, 12:54 AM
Name: Dimitri
Species: Human
Personality: Dimitri likes to have fun, though his definition may not be the same as others'. He is generally lighthearted and easygoing with his friends and family. His servants, however, he couldn't care less for. He treats them terribly, and doesn't bother hiding his distaste for them. Money, power and status mean just about everything to this young man.
History: Dimitri grew up with a torn family. His parents were divorced, but he stayed with his father, who was very rich indeed. Dimitri got into a lot of trouble as a teenager, using his social status and money to worm his way out of any holes he had dug. He was spoiled, and could buy more on his monthly allowance than most could in a lifetime.
Appearance: Dimitri's hair is a deep black, and is generally brushed back from his face. The lingering remains of dark blue and violet hair dyes can still be found streaked through it, resembling the feathers of a raven. His skin is pale, and one ear is pierced in multiple places. He dresses casually, though in only the highest brand name clothes. His eyes are a deep green.
Other: N/A

Mysteria
01-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Please don't forget to give your one on one a rating in the title per the rules.

Shani
01-31-2010, 05:06 AM
Oh my thanks for reminding me. I completely forgot.

Sky I'm liking him already.

skyestarweaver
01-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Haha, thanks. Your Magenta looks interesting too. ^^

Shani
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Thank you I'll post later I promise.