PDA

View Full Version : My bio. What do you think?

vstahns
01-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Name- Alyssa Lynch
Age- 23

Appearance- Alyssa is an albino, and she is 3/4 Russian, 1/8 Swedish and 1/8 Korean. She is gorgeous, in an exotic, dark way. Her beauty is like the edge of a very sharp knife. She has very pale skin, almost snow white, and red eyes. Her hair is white and shoulder-length. She usually wears dark colors. Her favorite outfit (which she wears nearly every day) consists of aviator sunglasses, a Nirvana shirt, combat boots, skinny jeans, and a black hoodie with a leather jacket over it. She wears this even in 100-degree weather. She is 5' 2" and weighs 91 lbs. She is very skinny, almost to the point where she looks anorexic. Alyssa has Tourette's syndrome, so sometimes you see her shoulder or eye twitch or hear her yell out profanity. She smells like pear juice and some other spicy scent you can't quite identify. She has long, fake black fingernails and very small hands. Around her neck, she wears a black leather collar with 2" spikes on it. She wears heavy black eyeliner and fake blue eyelashes, and she wears black lipstick. She walks so quietly that she often scares people because they did not see her approach.

Personality- Alyssa is very sarcastic and has a dark sense of humor. She loves electronic music, metal and dubstep. She's very intelligent, in fact, she graduated high school at age 14. She has a thick Russian accent, and she can speak fluent English, French, Russian, and Korean. Her voice is dark and low for a female, and she almost always speaks in a monotone. She's pansexual, but prefers females to males. She can be a bit of a sociopath sometimes, and she often manipulates people to get her way. She is a compulsive liar. She's funny but her humor is very twisted. She's perverted, if you say something she'll think of it the wrong way. She smiles a lot, but her smiles scare people. Alyssa is very intimidating and somewhat hard to approach. Sometimes she's very immature and acts like she's 5, other times she's very mature. Her moods change very quickly. She is very hard to read, she rarely makes facial expressions except for smiling. Her ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends claim she is a sadist. She often goes to rave clubs. Alyssa has severe ADHD, she is very hyper and she cannot sit still. She rarely sleeps. Alyssa has several mental disorders, these include: paranoid schizophrenia, ADHD, and borderline personality disorder. She has a pretty good handle on her mental illnesses, but sometimes she slips and you can see her paranoia or tell that she's hallucinating. Sometimes she forgets her name, age, where she is, ect. She's severely delusional. Alyssa is a conspiracy theorist and an atheist. When asked if she believes in god, she responds "If there is a god, he's a total asshole and doesn't deserved to be worshiped." She smokes Marlboro Special Blends and sometimes does drugs, preferably amphetamines or ecstacy.

History- She doesn't talk about her history, so not much is known. All that is know is that she was physically and sexually abused as a child.

Job- She currently works as a psychologist at Hopital de la Pitie-Salpetriere.

Location- Paris, France.

Wattz
01-09-2012, 03:36 AM
It's wonderful to meet you, vstahns, and even better to get a sample of your writing! She looks like a great character!

I'd love to get to know more about you, though! This section is for self-introductions and not necessarily the introduction of a character, though there are places on RPA where you can show-case your creative work, such as the Character Bio (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=280) section.

Can't wait to see you around some more! =D If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask!

CALYPSO
01-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Hi vstahns! I'm not sure if you're talking about yourself or this is a character you made. If so, it belongs to the Character Bio (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=280) section in our creative area. Otherwise welcome again! Let us know if you have any questions.

Oh! I've been ninja'd, but doesn't hurt to repeat it. =P

Mary Sue
01-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Welcome to the forum! :) It's nice to meet you!

Make yourself at home! C:

Enigma
01-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi, welcome to RPA. As you can see, we're really friendly here. Interesting post. I like how you try to lose the emotional baggage.

Storm
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Hello Vstahns;

I am sure you will have a blast here. The forums are grouped in different categories so you can browse the area you have an interest in. Start looking in the OOC forum which would give a RP synopses and will indicate in new characters are still being added. Admins, Mods and Advisors (The ones with the colored names) typically have links to open RPs in their signatures. Next might want to visit Member Central/Community Chat for general fun, chat and information. Hope that helps and that see you in a game or two.

ØT™
01-09-2012, 03:59 PM
=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer.

So from newbie to newbie, I wanna extend the 'ol olive branch and welcome you to RPA! =P

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have been! =D

-peace-