PDA

View Full Version : Ideas (MD and Deathstroke)

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM
So first what kind of roleplays do you like.

Deathstroke
02-01-2010, 12:52 AM
I like any, Darling. Especially sci-fi and horror.. but I really just love to write.

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 12:56 AM
Same. I love sci-fi but fantasy is more of my calling. I also love realistic type of writing and love stories are always fun to write. I'm ok when it comes to horror and violence but eh I only write good anger when I am pissed off.

So anyway, any ideas? XD

Deathstroke
02-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Fantasy sounds okay too. I don't really have any ideas in mind but I'm game for anything.

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Ideas;

A girl tries to use her magic and it goes wrong she end up blowing the classroom
to bits. She gets kicked out and forced to find a private teacher who is willing to teach her.

Vampire vs Vampire hunter
Fairy messes up a humans life
Normal girl falls for magical male

-losing ideas-

Deathstroke
02-01-2010, 05:20 PM
If I get to be the vampire hunter, I'm down for that.

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Cool Sooo I get to be the vamp my favorite! Lol!

Ill post my character asap

Deathstroke
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I'll make one once you do, going to use your character as a jumping off point. :)

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 12:36 AM
I might re-use character. Is that ok?

Deathstroke
02-06-2010, 03:14 PM
It's still a new character to me :)

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 03:26 PM
True, but I just want permission.

»» CHARACTER NAME: Aislynn Lee Ackerley
»» CHARACTER AGE: 18//30 vamp years
»» SPECIES: Vampire
»» TYPE (VAMPIRES ONLY): Veggie
»» GENDER: Female
»» BUILD : small, slender
»» HAIR COLOR: Brown
»» EYE COLOR: Gold

»» PERSONALITY:

Even when human Aislynn was living energy. It took hours for her to wear out. After she became a vampire this part of her only grew. She’s a social being, through and through, but at the same time she likes to be alone. Aislynn was always untamable. She was what she wanted, and nothing more nothing less. Unless, of course, she was acting. Then she had this ability to be whatever and whoever she wanted to. She is full of creative energy, and for the most part Aislynn pours it into music, more specifically the violin, though she also plays a bit of piano and she likes to pound on the drums when she is feeling particularly strong emotion. She keeps her emotions to herself, not sharing them with anyone, though her eyes give her away even when her voice and actions do not. Still she is more optimistic than anything, quick to smile and laugh and see the good in people.*

She gets nervous easily, though she doesn’t show that side of her too often, and has a habit of fiddling with necklaces, bracelets, rings, anything that moves easily and keeps her hands busy when she is thinking or when she is nervous. She carries a worry stone in her pocket for these moments, in case she isn’t wearing something she can fiddle with. She has a fierce sense of loyalty to the people she cares about and will do everything in her power to take care of them. She hates breaking promises so if you can trick her into making one, she’ll keep it. She also likes a challenge, and will rarely back down from a dare, no matter how stupid or idiotic or dangerous it might turn out to be.

»» POWER: Altered Perception:

She can change the way a person’s senses take her in to make her appear more human. She still looks, feels, smells, sounds, tastes the same, but a human she uses her power on doesn’t see/feel/smell/hear/taste her that way. She makes herself look more human, changing her eye color from their unnatural gold to a less stand out color, makes her skin appear to feel warm, lets them believe she smells like nothing more than deodorant and shampoo. However, it only works on humans. Shifters, wolves, CotM, and other vampires only perceive her the way she is naturally. On a human she just has to use it once and it lasts a while, but it always fades and she is forced to use it again. Also, she can only use it on a few people at a time, or it drains her energy and her concentration. The longer she attempts to hold an illusion on a large group of people the weaker she gets.

»» HISTORY:*

EARLY YEARS

Aislynn Lee was born on the twelfth day of April to Reggie and Erin Ackerley, joining an older brother named Jonathan, and followed by her twin sister, Abbey. The small family lived just on the edge of poverty, the two girls sharing one of two rooms in their small apartment. Jonathan got the second room, and their parents shared the pull out bed in the main room. But despite this, the family was close, and they were happy. The girls grew without feeling any less than the richer kids at their day school.

ELEMENTARY DAYS

Aislynn and Abbey were inseparable by the time they were starting school. So when they were put in different classes it didn’t exactly blow over well with the two of them. However, their parents wouldn’t try to change things for them, recognizing that the two girls needed to learn how to interact with people other than each other and their brother. It worked, too, or it worked during class time, at least. Once recess and lunch rolled around, though, the girls were back to being connected at the hip. Still, they had learned to let other people in. Something that grew more as they did

When Aislynn and Abbey were in the fifth grade their father finally made it. A company over the one he worked for recognized his quiet behind the scenes direction of the company, something his own boss had failed to notice, and he was promoted to a position that better fit his level of skill. Life for the small family didn’t change much, however. Though they moved to a larger apartment, giving everyone their own rooms, they still lived very much the same lifestyle, only without the strain of stretching their money as far as it would go.

MIDDLE SCHOOL MELTDOWN

Though the two girls were still rarely seen without each other, by middle school the differences between the two of them became more obvious to everyone, making them easier to tell apart. Aislynn was the more lively twin, full of energy and smiles and good times. Abbey was more studious and quiet. Though the two girls still spent all their free time together, it was Aislynn that looked out for the fun, with Abbey quietly following along. Aislynn’s friendly social nature helped her to gain a multitude of friends, which rubbed off on Abbey, though Abbey also had a way of building more quiet lasting friendships with people with the same ways as herself.

HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART

Aislynn and Abbey entered high school well known for being the star football player’s baby sisters. This meant that they had a level of popularity, but that they were also untouchable, at least until their brother would graduate at the end of their sophomore year. No one wanted to get on the bad side of the overprotective Jonathan. Aislynn flourished in the attention, always fond of the social scene. But Abbey was ready to fade from the lime light. And fade she did. By sophomore year Abbey and Aislynn were less connected at the hip and more their own people. Aislynn studied hard with the help of her sister, but she was more into the social scene. She joined the drama department and started taking violin lessons outside of school, pouring a creative energy into these two activities. Abbey, on the other hand, became friends with the brains of the school, pouring herself into her studies.

COLLEGE CATASTROPHE

Still, the girls had been close knit so it surprised everyone when they decided to go to different colleges, Aislynn to an arts college where she could continue to study drama and music and Abbey to a law school, bent on becoming a lawyer. Aislynn loved her new school, loved the freedom of it. It was far from home, and she was by herself. She missed her family, of course, but she liked the idea of being responsible for herself, with no one else to lean on.*

Halfway through her first year she was first approached by an all too beautiful man asking for her company. Something about him unnerved her, and she declined as politely as possible. But he wouldn’t back down, asking her again, day after day, until she finally agreed. What Aislynn didn’t know was that this man was a vampire, a vegetarian one, looking for someone to be with. He was lonely, and he didn’t enjoy the time he’d spent with most other vampires. He’d decided that he needed to handpick someone, someone human he could shape to be the perfect companion. He’d chosen Aislynn. He’d been watching her for a long time before he finally approached her, making absolutely sure that she was the one he wanted. She was. And as soon as he got her alone on a night in mid June he changed her.

VAMPIRE LIFE

His name was Leonardo Romero and for the most part he kept her in check. He helped her to refrain from killing people, though sometimes she slipped, before she began to be able to control herself. But Aislynn didn’t like him, not in the same way he did her, and she refused to be tamed. She wasn’t the girl Leonardo had so hoped for, and he knew it, though he tried to change her. It was impossible. And finally, when Aislynn felt she could control herself without his help, she left him.*

She followed her family at first, after she’d tracked them down. She watched her family grow older, even as she was stuck in her body, and she watched her father die. She kept her distance, though, not wanting them to find her. She found out as she watched that her family had hoped for a few years that she was still alive, but eventually began to view the day she’d disappeared as the day she died. Eventually it became too hard for her to watch her family grow old without being able to be there with them, and so she left, not exactly certain where she was headed.

Miss Devil
02-08-2010, 02:17 AM
-flicks-

Merry
02-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Miss Devil will be gone for a little while. Hopefully she will be back in a few weeks.