PDA

View Full Version : The Formula.

SikstaSlathalin
01-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Ok guys this is our check list.

Maps: Possibly 3 voted maps for the 3 chapters and optional 2 more chapters(for if we want them to return to their previous chapters and fight the Darkness).

Story: A cosmic matter termed Darkness has managed to take Earth by surprise and now those capable must defend their sacred planet from the destructive force that is the Darkness. Hidden away at first are three cosmic entities watching over the Earth, determining when to contact the strongest individuals on the planet before it is too late.

Chp 1 - The heroes and villains randomly duke it out in a specific location until a victor is chosen. Meanwhile reports are heard of the Darkness becoming a nuisance in certain areas. London

Chp 2 - The battle for justice continues until midway when the darkness appears as well as the three cosmic entities to inform them of their fates unless they stop the Darkness. Teams are created and a possible struggle ensues between them. NYC

Chp 3 - Last voted map and the first full battle between the teams. This is the critical moment for what team wins and possibly the fate of the planet. GOTHAM
Optional Chp 4 - Teams return to chp 2's map to defeat the Darkness.
Optional Chp 5 - Teams return to chp 1's map to defeat the Darkness. The last chapter and whoever wins this may determine the end result.

Fighting: Characters in battle can either pre-determine(encouraged) the fight or Judges can step in to choose a winner.

Teams: There are two dominant teams being Pro-Darkness and Anti-Darkness with possibly another team below. Either teams can have both villains and heroes.

Rules: Generic RPA rules, Original characters are allowed but only if the GM(s) see it first and accept it. Backstabbing and secret plans that deal with the main story must be accepted by the GM(s).

Imp
01-15-2012, 04:46 AM
I'm happy about it and also for the optional chapters as it will add to the story. Like, going back to NYC and seeing the devastation the Darkness has brought upon the people there.

SikstaSlathalin
01-15-2012, 05:38 AM
That could work.

Imp
01-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Good! Now we just await StormWolf's decision.

StormWolf
01-20-2012, 11:45 PM
A final battle for Earth atop the ruined empire state building? Fuck yeah, seaking!

Imp
01-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey, anything is good with me as long as we all agree on it.

SikstaSlathalin
02-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok we decided on Gotham City, Metropolis and Jump City as our locations before this. You guys still want those cities or hack and slash up some new ones like New York? I'm having a hell of a time finding maps of those cities.

StormWolf
02-03-2012, 02:16 AM
NYC for sure. Tons of heroes call that place home and have it as a major part of their origin story.

SikstaSlathalin
02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Ok we'll axe Gotham since their pretty much the same place.

Imp
02-07-2012, 05:48 AM
How about somewhere maybe not in the US? Perhaps the last place could be overseas? Perhaps London? We have Big Ben to mess around with besides other landmarks.

Washington DC is always an option too with the mass amount of statues and landmarks there. Lot's of stuff to destroy and may make things more dramatic as America's capital is being devoured by Darkness as we all fight.

OR for the last place could be some massive Air-craft Carrier out in the ocean which harnesses the completed device that can either destroy the Darkness or absorb it...?

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Hmm we could do it over seas that'd give any not American supers we may have some stake in all this.

I think DC would be a little cliche for a climatic battle and the super carrier would have to be SHEILD or HYDRA thing I think.

Imp
02-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Well if we go with the Carrier idea, it could be either one depending on what side wins chapter 2.
Pro/Anti side could decide what Carrier and how they obtained it.

SikstaSlathalin
02-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Hmm that could work as well. Will we have to do something with the combat system to make that a possibility though? Or depending on how the fights go will it be decided?

Imp
02-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Perhaps we could tally up the amount of wins on either side. I always like to leave it up to those who win to make an influence on the outcome.

One problem though I find with this is who will stop fighting? Like the predetermined ones will obviously have an end but the ones being judged, should there be a post limit or even a time limit?

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Well I think we can limit battle posts to maybe two for each player involved in the fight but if a winner isn't figured out by the end of the limit we can step in and make a judgment.

StormWolf
02-08-2012, 06:41 PM
the overseas city sounds good. London is definitely a good choice. Also, a mid-air battle between a Hydra air-ship and a SHIELD heli-carrier would be pretty badass, not gonna lie.

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2012, 06:43 PM
But would that work as the final battle or somewhere in the middle?

StormWolf
02-08-2012, 06:51 PM
It could work for the final battle, since it would be a no-holds-barred fight to the finish. Check my Post on The Story discussion thread.

SikstaSlathalin
02-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Ok I guess we'll cut out Metropolis for London then.

Chapter one will be NYC, Chapter two will be London and Chapter three will be Gotham.

StormWolf
02-09-2012, 02:19 AM
no one cares about the daily planet anyways lol. although, Parker vs. Lane would be funny as hell.

SikstaSlathalin
02-09-2012, 02:43 AM
lol

SikstaSlathalin
02-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Ok lads the upgrade is up and running but I have a feeling we'll still have to wait for the Admins to get back to us before we can open this. Any ideas you have finalize them and put them to work if you can. And if either of you have the time shoot some PMs off to the Admins and politely ask when we can get our new info and map forums I gotta work tonight.

Imp
02-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Gentlemen, if I may have your attention.

Be warned about the volume...

h5uTXat-pXE&feature=youtu.be

BTW will there be any specific goals in these three chapters?
I can see the last chapter would incline a full on brawl to whichever side has the most members left wins the story.
Only issue are the other two. Perhaps there are key targets across the map that must be defended/destroyed or...?

SikstaSlathalin
02-18-2012, 02:10 AM
Hmm good point, ok well for chapter one being in London maybe The palace?

And that is an awesome job Imp.

Imp
02-18-2012, 02:19 AM
What did you think of my vid? =D Course I just meshed a thousand clips together...

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/landmark.php
Here is a list of landmarks in London.

I suggest we have maybe 3 or 4 structures to protect/claim for either side. Maybe these certain buildings should be ones that can help with the device.
For example, after 2 other landmarks fall, the remaining Pro-darkness forces come to attack the Anti group as they defend City Hall.

One other thing is how will the buildings be taken/destroyed?
Keep in mind that Pro and Anti are made up of villains and heroes so the territory they both go in to secure will first be neutral.. or should be, I think.

SikstaSlathalin
02-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Well I think the keys ones would be the Palace, The Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, and Big Ben. But since this device might be a mixture of Science and Sorcery we could add little meanings in those for landmarks.

SikstaSlathalin
02-18-2012, 05:35 AM
We've got some plans to get your idea on Storm.

SikstaSlathalin
02-18-2012, 05:41 AM
Ignore the quad posts. XD

Imp
02-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Imp says:
currently working on more ideas for the landmarks you listed. Should we have structure points so that over time they could eventually collapse?

Siksta says:
We could since it'll make sense you put a bunch of supers together to battle things will get broken
We just need to figure out why these points will be key for our RP

Imp says:
Oh and as for taking the places, say that after the Pro darkness takes over Big Ben and boots everyone out, they could plant a device that would secure their victory over the building. Would that be a good idea?
that way things speed up and we don't keep fighting until the entire city is in ruins

Siksta says:
I think after they grab whatever they want form the buildings we leave it up to them to decide if they want to keep it occupided or not?

Imp says:
actually that sounds better XD
however, where must the pieces to the device be taken? I'm assumign as one guy runs outside with it then everyone nearby will jump him
perhaps the SHIELD/HYDRA craft above could zap it up?

Siksta says:
They can take them to either SHEILD OR HYDRA base amaybe
yeah what u said

Imp says:
cool cool
I'm liking this way more than the previous powers

Siksta says:
Me too it has a better direction

Imp says:
so in the end of each chapter, whoever obtains the most pieces wins, I'm assuming. Unless it ends dead even, then we just leave it at that maybe?
and yeah I agree

Siksta says:
Hmm would that make things too agressive between our posters and make them want to take as much as they can in their posts?

Imp says:
perhaps if it is then we cooouuld make it so that characters could be knocked out and then left out of the battle? Or rather if they enter a critical state then they are zapped back to their base so the remaining fighters can continue with whatever piece is left behind?
hmmm im honestly stuck on this one

Siksta says:
What about our chars dipping in?

Imp says:
good question. We do want to stop the darkness in some way... but we do seem pretty powerful compared to the rest

Siksta says:
Or maybe instead of pieces to the device there;s clues?
And toward the end of the last chapter all the clues are put together and they find it?
But then we'd have to make up clues and have them make sense

Imp says:
clues work better since it takes time to recover a clue. With that idea in mind, a player could try and take/record a clue while another covers his back from any attacks. Or is that too much?
I could work on some clues if need be. I love that kind of stuff.
and I like the gathering of the clues in the end

Siksta says:
Let's keep working on another way just in case.
We don't want it too magicy since we have scientists and such but we can'tm kae it too scieny because we have magicians and such that could join
And I don't think we could put together some kinds of ancient aritfacts could we?

Imp says:
back. OKAY so the clues could work for both scientists and mages. I guess it depends on how the clue must be solved.

Siksta says:
Clues to some secret area where our guys maybe put it?
Maybe it all could be strings pulled by our guys

Imp says:
that could be, or maybe our characters are also searching for it bcause a higher power hid them long ago?

Siksta says:
since we can't directly help anyone in this war?
There is no higher power than my guy

Imp says:
oh yeah thats true. Well yeah strings work. We could be somehow bound to only offering them the clues like you said.
maybe we could give them other additional qualities depending on bonus missions? Like during the first chapter, if one side or character manages to complete a specified bonus task then they could be given leverage int he form of a power-up?

Siksta says:
That's too much I think
We know the danger is coming but we can't interfere with the mortals so we design some device that will trap the Darkness but they have to find it so that's where the clues come in

Imp says:
so how should these clues be gathered? Should they require an amount of posts to record/take? If we do that then it may require more cooperation. then again it may be too much

Siksta says:
Hmm what if we figure it out before hand? Like pick a member to find the clue and tell them where and what it is. and what if we make the other landmarks decoys and put the clue in only one of them? That way the other members will have stuff to do and no one will get too grabby?
We can make it a three part clue and after each clue is found we post it in the info thread?

Imp says:
Hmmm so one fighter on both sides will be given the true whereabouts by us?

Siksta says:
That or we could just give it to one but two may be more fair
So will we just make a group choice as to who they will be?

Imp says:
I'm liking this. I'm just concerned with how well the decoys will work and how secret the character will be about searching for the clue.
sounds good!

Siksta says:
Ay and you bring up good points
And putting more chars controled by us would ruin the fun for everyone

Imp says:
hmmm... well one thing that wins battles are the tactics used. By this I mean, should we put passwords for each group? That way they can actually plan things without having it blown.

Siksta says:
That would be a big level up from the old one
Htne we may be able to use the two memeber clue thing

Imp says:
exactly! Hmm... then again what if there were two clues and two decoys? I feel if both the members told go to the location then they'll end up fighting and the cover may be blown. Are we giving them clues where the clue may be? or are we tellign them directly where it is?

Siksta says:
Which do you think would work?

Imp says:
idk XD. Uhmm... well telling them directly where it is will speed things up which is what we want. However, with that, the element of surprise may be destroyed because of the decoys being knowingly false.
Well for one thing, what if we make it 3 landmarks? This way one side will win

Siksta says:
We could
Three landmarks two decoys and one real one, and we tell someone in each group our two choices one being the real
But then how will they know which one it is?

Imp says:
Oh and as for the recovery of clues in these palces, we could have casted magic on it so that once the clue is recorded or spoken, then it fades away?

Siksta says:
Maybe we could think up some vague clue for the clue?

Imp says:
hmmm... we could. Then whichever person is able to answer the vague clue, then they can radio to their friends to head to it?

Siksta says:
Would that be too much though?
We want it fun but not too hard
Could we work Sentry and Void into this somehow?
Since we want them to be prophet;s or something.

Imp says:
those two actually would be excellent for the only ones able to answer the clues we left for them. Perhaps the other characters must defend them while they go for the clues? That way only two places will be concentrated on at a time out of three. So once one clue is taken, then they move on. As for the last building they both go to, well, then we just let everyone fitght it out?

Siksta says:
But would that ruin everyone's fun since Sentry and Void are both controlled by me?

Imp says:
heh, thats true. XD. Hmm... well I'm honestly all for the idea now of only two characters being able to read the clues where as the others wont understand the language...WAIT
I got it! What if we randomly select the characters who can read the clues?
we could use the dice roller for both sides

Siksta says:
I forgot about that

Imp says:
and whoever gets the number for that chapter gets to read the clues
then we pick two different ones for the next chapter

Siksta says:
We'd need to give everyoine a number won't we?

Imp says:
yep! no problem with that. The dice roller is friendly in that area

Siksta says:
Ok so we randomly select a member that will find the clue that our Cosmics have hidden in one of three landmarks. How will we keep eveyrone from jumping on that badn wagon with them?
Maybe you and Storm and slice them up into ste groups for each mission and assign a building for each? Then Sentry and Void could join them somehow?

Imp says:
idk thats the problem I have with the idea. Even if we have a clue for where the clue is, once soemone discovers it, then it will most likely end up where everyone follows. The team ideas sound good! But I fear the same thing that once someone discovers where the clue is, then the teams will leave their post to head to the real clue.
but then again maybe I'm forgettign somehting

Siksta says:
Hmm what about we PM the clue to the randomly selected person, no one will know about the numbers or the dice roller we can do that stuff in the GM only section. I think we may have to put faith in the discrepency of our players
But it would prolly be easier using Sentry and Void to find the clue.
Or we can use them as GPS's for the Darkness

Imp says:
we could do that! I like how we keep it secret through those means.
We could include the pm clue reader idea with instead of using decoys, we could have three places able to be occupied for the clues. With two characters that can read the clues means that only two buildings can be read while the other building waits for whicher side finishes first. This way we could also use teams as you spoke of.
then we can also use your idea with the GPS Void and Sentry
which I find a good idea since the Darkness could consume the landmark once the clue has been recorded by the reader. That way everyone is forced to leave and continue fighting outside. It may help for forcing some to stop fightign and have their attentiona nd strength used elsewhere
in addition with the darkness sweeping in to those finished areas, we won't have to worry about judging fights until the very end which will be nice. Well... for those that need judging

Siksta says:
So we randomly select one person ask them to not talk about it to anyone. And whatever team they're in goes into the clue building along with some people of the opposing side hopefully. Then as they find the clue the Darkness consumes the building and those in the building must run away before they're destroyed. The fighting is taken outside. Then shortly after that we can end the chapter? Or let
it keep running.
And could we use the dice roller for the buildings?

Imp says:
Yep! Secret clue finder goes with a team to one of three building, gets it, darkness takes over place, the team them meets up with another team at one of the other two location until all three buildings are consumed. As for continuing the fight...hmmm
we could have a post limit until maybe the SHIELD and Hydra crafts come down to evacuate us before the darkness takes over the entire city

Siksta says:
Hmm but would that be too restricing? And if we leave a vague referance that there might be more clues to keep things rolling and giving folks a reason to check the other three buildings still
The bulk of the chapters could be them clearing the other buildings and such

Imp says:
well... it may be restricting, I just thoguht it'd be neat if the buildings themselves kept the darkness out until the clue was discovered. I thought it would also add to drama with the darkness sweeping in slowly and surroudnign the players

Siksta says:
I like that part
It gives a good plate of possibilitied
but what about the other two buildings? Maybe we can do a post limit for in each building?
Like a count down until the Darkness takes it over
Or would it just be easier to post as the Darkness and have ti begin eating the building giving them no choice?

Imp says:
ooo that list bit would be cool!
actually... I thinka countdown timer of sorts would be cool for each building after the first clue is found. It could trigger soemthing so that then the teams must rush for the other two places and try to take the last clues from there before those buildings go too
last* not list

Siksta says:
Well have them check the other buildings for more clues

Imp says:
sounds good!
I guess it depends too on what each side plans on doing.

Siksta says:
Ay form what we've been talkign about it sounds like we'll have to post more rules. So no one get's totalyl blind sided with all this
Imp says:
true true. Hmm... lets recap this and see if we can simplify it by anymeans

Siksta says:
ok
We plan to use Sentry and Void as GPSs for the Darkness,

Imp says:
and we roll dice to pick one member from both sides to be the secret reader of clues for the chapter

Siksta says:
And we plan to have three buildings two decoys and one real one.
And the sides will be split into teams by you and Storm

Imp says:
and if I understand correctly, once the first clue is deciphered, then the decoys will maybe become clues so that way the readers can decipher those as well before the darkness consume the city?

Siksta says:
No we will circultae some word that there might be more clues but there's only one clue but nno one but the one we told the clue too will know
Just to keep the plot rolling instead of it just ending after the first clue is found
And once the first clue it found we start a kind of timer that will consume the other buildings giving everyone a goal to end the chapter

Imp says:
OH one question I forgot to ask earlier I think. How does one obtain the clue? Will there be a post count on how long it takes to do so? Cause with the two clue readers heading into the same place, there will of course be conflict and so their teammates may have to cover eachother for the person to decipher the clue
I feel we should also gather these ideas for Stormwolf to think on too.

Siksta says:
Oh that goes without saying
And that does bring up a good question
Maybe we can do an intro for the clue?
Like tellgin them where in the building it would be?

Imp says:
plus then again we fall into the issue where once someone discovers where the clue is, everyone else may come running. But I do like it how only one on both sides knows where the clue is which emans the others are fightign over nothing.
yeah mapping out the building would be wise.. i just hope it isnt too much detail

Siksta says:
idk
Well hopefulyl once they get into their building they'll stay in them.
And as for the teams hoepfulyl they'll all be fighting each other too much to see

Imp says:
yeah. Plus I'm sure a google search will provide us with the blueprints we need

Siksta says:
Ay
if all else fails we could just put down a rule about it and then they'll have to listen
problem is how mnay new rules will we have to make for this plan?

Imp says:
hopefully not many. I'm sure Storm will give us some good direction so we don't have to worry about too many rules

Siksta says:
Ay or at least put ideas in uys

Imp says:
so in chapter 3, will there be one last clue to discover or will there just be a major fight? OR will there just be a major fight over the last clue and no decoys this time?

Siksta says:
This one will be in two parts finding the last clue then findind the device and the final fight to kill the darkness or harness it

SikstaSlathalin
02-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Storm if you've got IM of some kind can you tell us so we can discuss all our plans easier?

StormWolf
02-19-2012, 01:35 AM
yeah sure. my skype is stormwolf92 and my msn is bone cracka0

StormWolf
02-19-2012, 02:18 AM
so im thinking that the dice roll is a good idea. it is a tool on the site that is not utilized that often and for something this large scale a bit of randomization will be a good thing. I think we take a look at each faction once the rosters fill. Find trustworthy players and if we want to drop them a hint for the clue, but we need to make sure they are completely trustworthy and will not leak anything.

Imp
02-19-2012, 05:56 AM
We could keep with this plan OR there is also the possibility of creating another scenario if we must, to avoid any critical problems that is.

For instance!
The Darkness is coming to envelope the world, yes? Well in these three chapters could be assorted missions. I'm not speaking of relics/ clues we must obtain but rather possibly pivotal tasks for the chapter ahead.
These tasks could amount to building up political and social support for either side.(or other things)

In the first chapter, all the landmarks could be neutral. So the mission here for both sides is to either take&hold the landmark, or destroy it.
*Holding a specific checkpoint/landmark will result in positive support for that faction plus gaining a foothold in the next chapter instead of just coming down from the airships.
*Destroying a landmark/checkpoint will result in no popularity and no foothold earned for the next chapter.

So basically by taking over several landmarks(depending on how many we want) means you get the same amount held right at the start of the next chapter(held 2 then you start with 2in the next chapter). IF those are held again at the end, then it proceeds into the third and final chapter where the chance for complete victory and controlling the device is much greater than it would be without having any landmarks.

Also for the buildings, we could add structure points to it so that way they aren't easily destroyed by several blows but instead requires maybe a dice roll or different. For instance say one landmark has a health of 50 points. Well anytime a character actually attacks the building's structure, then we use the dice-roller to see how much damage that single blow did. Maybe just use a typical 6 sided die in the formula so that way the buildings actually take time in being destroyed rather than easily collapsing.

Sound like a possible idea?
It may lack depth in story compared to the clues as well other areas but it is simple and won't require any additional rules.

Then again, we should think on how long a chapter lasts for and possibly also the chance for characters to maybe even be KOed and thus unable to fight till the next chapter...

StormWolf
02-19-2012, 07:50 AM
I like. Its like superhero risk lol. It can actually be very story-rich in a game of thrones-esque fashion with HYDRA muscling on politically and economically important people while SHIELD does kind of the same, but of course having to be somewhat well behaved as they are representing the US of A. So maybe there is a kind of groundsmeet with undercover SHIELD and HYDRA operatives trying to sway the Parliament one way or another, trying to filibuster one another while the pro and anti heroes are trying to gain certain key assets throughout the city.

Imp
02-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Excellent addition!
BTW I love Risk. >>

Hmmm... to think of it, for this scenario, we may need rules based around how one attacks a building. Much like the other scenario, the clue-reader needs to of course be protected while deciphering the clue.

So in this, we can insist that everyone works as a team so while the strongest/most destructive character is beating the hell out of the side of Big Ben, his/her comrades should hold off anyone trying to get to him.

We could also state for Judging purposes that if a character attempts to dodge fighting and concentrate on running for the building-smasher or smashing their fists into the building themselves are more susceptible to receiving an undodgeable/critical attack from an enemy AND that it will be allowed if it happens. This should pressure them into teamwork.

BTW I think giving both faction threads a password would definitely help at actually keeping plans safe from enemy eyes.

SikstaSlathalin
02-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Uh I think giving the buildings HP would make things to twisty, we're gonna have heavy hitting heroes now that we're leaving every hero open. The Hulk taking a swing at something would do extensive damage but rolling a one would make the hit weak, Hulk doesn't do weak hits. I was never a fan of RTS's like this putting everything up to dice-rolling I think would hamper the flow of the RP. But I do think focusing on winning the people would be smart we can spend the bulk of the chapters gaining this favor and finding where the clue will be then the last few posts will be the battle over the clues.

I like the idea of making them work in teams but letting them figure out how to get the clue themselves instead of us having much say in it.

And what your MSN Email Storm I'm not sure how to add you without it being an email.

StormWolf
02-19-2012, 06:24 PM
bonecracka0@live.com

SikstaSlathalin
02-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Ok sent the request.

Imp
02-20-2012, 05:40 AM
Alright here is an attempt to summarize everything so far.. or rather just list all that we have concluded.

Chapter Objectives:

Recover Clue - Random member from both factions is able to read a hidden clue. Random person selected each round. Only one clue per round is obtainable and once it is read, the clue vanishes from the map. Once read, these clues are turned into codes, used to operate the Device. Clues are indestructible.

End Goal - Obtaining all codes means the complete operational use of the Device at the end.
If one faction holds a code while the other holds two, then they must come to terms as all three codes are needed for operational use of the Device. OR they can attempt to enter in the codes themselves and see where that gets them(nowhere most likely).

Things to discuss -
What kind of puzzles will these be that the person needs to decipher?

I'm thinking we setup a 4 digit code that characters must get right. There is a game called Mastermind that I think we can relate this to.
EXAMPLE: The code is 0123(won't be this easy). The number range for this one will be from 0 to 3. So the character spends each post trying to get the 4 digit combination correct out of the range of numbers given. We can pm them if the code is correct or not. Once it is correct, the puzzle vanishes and the fight continues.

Reason for this? We don't depend on a time limit but rather however long it takes for the member to get the combination correct. We can give hints like Mastermind or not.
------------------------------

Take&Hold - Three landmarks can be taken for popular support by either faction and gain a foothold in next chapter. If one is held, then that faction automatically starts the next map with spawning from that same number checkpoint(1,2, or 3) as well as being able to airdrop from the HQ.
However, if a landmark is destroyed then the landmark from the next chapter is labeled neutral. Landmarks are protected by magical shields that decrease the damage received.

End Goal - Obtaining landmarks means to secure ground for the next chapter as well as gaining the possible chance of spawning in the same landmark where a clue is hidden in.

Things to discuss -
How does one inflict damage on a building and how do we process the health of it?
Also, how long will it take before a landmark completely belongs to a certain faction? Maybe once they control it, the building is sealed off by greater magic so it is untouchable. That way the fighters can head to the next landmarks.

SikstaSlathalin
02-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok we'll use the puzzle codes for the first bit and for the second we'll use common sense Physics and tellign our players to not go over the top in their attacks. If enough of the building is taken out it falls it enough of the building is saved and reinforced it stays standing.

SikstaSlathalin
02-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Look into making an Art Thread in the map section so our Players can show off their skills in various forms.

Imp
02-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Understood!
We can even add a poll for who supports what side. Nothing serious, just something silly rather to draw people in to look at the poll and encourage them to look further.

We can suggest they create fan art in any medium. Also we can request they have sigs made after their characters.

SikstaSlathalin
02-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Ay maybe even put a contract for all graphics shops in the shops forum.

Imp
02-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Putting this together now as a rough to see how it'll come out. I have all that listed above. Anything else we should include?

SikstaSlathalin
02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I can't think of anything.

Imp
03-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Okay since I have obtained Photoshop AND since Luthien has been rather busy, I'll be making the POWERS sigs. Basically they are skinny ones that fit below regular sigs.

SikstaSlathalin
03-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Ok.