PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary,

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Dear Diary,

The plan ride to California was rough. I'm so tired. But this year is the year we are all meeting up. The year all us teenagers meet. Here in California sun. That is the closet besides New York. But I don't wanna go there I wanna go somewhere warm. The advice I have gotten from Dear Diary, has helped me stay whole that and my crush. He is some guy on Dear Diary, he always has advice. I love it can't wait to meet him and the rest of you guys!

Xoxo
Jane from the DK <3

P.S. I sooo noticed that mom and dad DON'T CARE if we go or not. Can't wait to meet up with you guys~!!! And warning I can't even BEGIN to explain the problems in Cali.

The diaries of teenagers from all over the world. They are all diffrent with their own stories. But they all are connected. Dear Diary, is an online site that they post their secrets. One day these teenagers decided to meet. This is their story.

She is 18 and a smart girl. She is witty and kind hearted. She is slightly on the sad side because her whole life has been based on lies. She was forced to move every year to a new family thanks the her mother who left her when she was a child. She was forced to grow up in the worste places but she matured and became a good girl. She loves lots of things and is working to get into the art industry. Everyone on Dear Diary call her their Sweetheart because she is just so kind and lovely. She has dark black hair and pale skin. Her eyes change colors with the seasons. At the momment her eyes are blue with spots of brown and green.

Here is where you'll put a little about me.
How did he/she get onto Dear Diary?
How old are you?
Do you work?
Ect... No older the 21 please and no younger than 15.

Mockingjay
02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I want to join!!!GREEAEAATTT IDEAA!!!! (again, because you're amazing). But can you post a character sheet for me? xD

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
PaM I'm not done yet BAKA!!! no duh there's no character sheet!!!!!!

Mockingjay
02-01-2010, 09:47 PM
But... but I wanna plaaaaaayyy. xDDD

Okay fine! I'll be patient. I know I can't rush the genious here, so I'll leave you to your planning.

BUT I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Miss Devil
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks I have piles of ideas. But I wanna work onthis idea first hammer it out. I wanna get my character done then I'll let you do your character. Lol

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 03:38 PM
BUMP >.>

Honey
02-02-2010, 05:20 PM
I love your RPs :)
Hope this works.
A 17 year old tomboy, the only real female friends she has are on Dear Diary. An upbeat girl she’s everybody’s friend and lives for basketball, surfing, music and her family. Her father had an affair and her parents split, so she lives with her mom and younger sister. She has next to nothing to do with her father and his new wife or their two boys and she has no idea what to do about her new half sister on the way. She works part time at a surf shop, her lightly tanned athletic build being a perfect model for swimsuits. Her short shaggy brown hair barely falls into her icy blue eyes, often obstructing them from view or sticking out at odd angles.

Miss Devil
02-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Accepted ~<3

Mockingjay
02-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Victoria Rodriguez Character Sheet:

About Victoria (in first person):
I. Like. Pie. xD

No, I don't but I like a lot of other things. Like playing board games on Saturday's with my mom. I like chocolate chip cookies and warm milk. And I like making up outfits in my room that I will never wear.

Hmm... my grades are all right. They're not perfect or anything. They're... all right.

How did he/she get onto Dear Diary? (in third person)Life has simply left her behind. While her peers go off to find boyfriends, go have adventures, hang out, she's inside of her room writing on a website. Her parents are overprotective. Everytime she did this, they'd complain. Everytime she did that, they'd find something to mention about "the danger" of doing so. So to end it, she suck herself inside the house. She's practically a housecat. Don't be fooled by her home life, she has friends at school. She's somewhat social too, but at school she can't be herself. And so she reteats to Dear Diary.

How old are you?
16 years old xD

Do you work?
Nope. Too dangerous, according to her parents. All kinds of people coming in and out of the workplace, who knows who they are? No, better to stay inside.

Miss Devil
02-03-2010, 02:42 AM
PaM I never meant you had to answer those questions lol

Accepted <3

mere
02-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Ooo! I'm in! I'll get a sheet up soon. Well, mere-soon.

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Mkay lol :) post it soon this IC will be up and running Monday <3 or maybe sooner?

mere
02-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Ok. hope this is alright.

Allen loves music more than his entire family and carries his iPod everywhere he goes. He doesn’t really care much about life except for the Internet and music, but still maintains a close group of friends. Allen is an “invisible” kid without his good friends around him, and is very quite. He lives with his grandparents and two younger sisters while his parents are on a trip. He can’t stand to be at home as the house is usually crazy with activity and Allen likes the quite. He has a secret he has told but one person, and has no intention of ever releasing it. He likes to be holed up in his room with his favorite band playing and reading posts in Dear Diary, then posting his own.

Allen got onto Dear Diary after it became one of the most talked about things in school. He was a bit skeptical at first, but once he tried it he instantly loved it. He found it very interesting to read about the lives of others and sharing his experiences with other people like him. Posting and reading in Dear Diary has become one of his most favorite things to do.

Allen is 17 years old.

Allen does not work, but helps his grandfather at his store.

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Accepted :)

mere
02-06-2010, 01:24 PM
So this makes me the only male so far? Interesting. Ideas ideas...

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Yes so far l0l
Hopefully we will have more soon though!

Dren
02-06-2010, 07:00 PM
I see that the IC is up, but may I still make a character? This seems like a very good idea.

Miss Devil
02-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes btw the IC is my work in progress the begining will be up on Monday. :)

Dren
02-07-2010, 12:24 AM
This my first RP ever, so if I do something wrong, please tell me. And for the time being, mere cannot be in the RP.

Lev is a very active, fun loving person. He plays multiple sports including Soccer (American) and Baseball. He also highly enjoys upbeat music, but can’t dance to save his life. He lives with his friends in an apartment they are renting as things aren’t going well at home between Lev and his parents. He is very close with the friends that he lives with and loves them like his brothers and sisters. He always has a smile on his face and is rarely sad. You know something is really bad if he doesn’t look like he’s about to hug someone.

Lev got onto Dear Diary after searching randomly on the Internet for something to do. He greatly enjoys reading the secrets and lives of others but rarely does he post anything about himself. He isn’t really overprotective of himself, he just finds it more enjoyable to read about others.

Lev is 18.

Lev does jobs around the neighborhood for meager pay.

Miss Devil
02-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Accepted we are starting Monday!

Flex
02-07-2010, 10:30 AM
This my first RP ever, so if I do something wrong, please tell me. And for the time being, mere cannot be in the RP.

Lev is a very active, fun loving person. He plays multiple sports including Soccer (American) and Baseball. He also highly enjoys upbeat music, but can’t dance to save his life. He lives with his friends in an apartment they are renting as things aren’t going well at home between Lev and his parents. He is very close with the friends that he lives with and loves them like his brothers and sisters. He always has a smile on his face and is rarely sad. You know something is really bad if he doesn’t look like he’s about to hug someone.

Lev got onto Dear Diary after searching randomly on the Internet for something to do. He greatly enjoys reading the secrets and lives of others but rarely does he post anything about himself. He isn’t really overprotective of himself, he just finds it more enjoyable to read about others.

Lev is 18.

Lev does jobs around the neighborhood for meager pay.

The first roleplay that I'VE ever been in was called Dear Diary, too. ~rofl~ It was back on the old site; it was... SO. MUCH. FUN. ~lmao~ PaM was in it, as well.

Miss Devil--I -luv- this idea.

Miss Devil
02-07-2010, 11:26 AM
So flex will you be joining my little possy?!

Flex
02-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Here's the thing; I want to play a cyber bully. ~lmao~ I don't know WHY exactly, but I just... really, really, really want to. ~rofl~ Is that possible? I mean, I totally understand if it isn't--because all the characters are supposed to be friends with each other, and all.

Miss Devil
02-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Go for it. Also I am not going to be on much cause I am forced to look for a job to get a car :( sorry guys! I'll post still I promise!

Stream
02-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Flex wants to play a cyber bully. How appropriate.

Miss Devil
02-14-2010, 11:59 PM
x.x this rp is starting this upcoming week. Sorry family comes first people.

Miss Devil
02-17-2010, 01:59 AM
Okay the IC thread will be up for people to post tomorrow or the next day.

Merry
02-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Miss Devil will be gone for a little while. Feel free to continue with the game in her absence.