PDA

View Full Version : The World Of The Young --OOC--

LonerReborn
01-15-2012, 08:18 AM
In the year 2012, on the day the new year came, when people were gathered at parties, and children were safely tucked away in their beds, the virus was released. It targeted and ravaged the matured DNA of all adult human beings and animals. Within seconds of the release, which was held simultaneously world wide, everyone over the age of twenty was dead.

It took strength and numbers to clean the streets of the dead, it took several years for the remaining humans to understand just what was going on...and a few more to realize that it simply would not stop. Somehow the virus breeds within the air, targeting and attacking the matured DNA of every person on their twenty-first birthday. No one knows how to stop it...and people are scrambling to save the human race.

There is a large amount of expectation put on the shoulders of the young of our united states....

How will you handle the pressure?

-----------

This RP is a very general RP. While this is a doomsday RP I would like to make it very clear that this is not based just in one place, with just one storyline. The idea is to create storylines ourselves, put our characters together, form friend ships and figure out how we will survive...

Character Sheet Submission

Name
Age (Remember characters die after a certain age...NO THERE ARE NO IMMUNE PEOPLE.)
Physical Description: (Height, Weight, Hair color, Eye color, etc. etc.)
Picture For Visual Aid

Please not that this RP is done so ALL posts must be accompanied by a character tag! This helps people distinguish which person they are trying to pick out of a posting of a few to actually answer to. If you don't want to just randomly jump in, feel free to post here to ask people for a general RP partner. I encourage you to have more than one character!

**Note: Character tags are pictures of your character, labeled with their name, for the help of those you are gaming with. They will be entered into EVERY post, to help us separate who is who and where they are. :)**

Kris
01-15-2012, 07:42 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Marc Raehh
01-16-2012, 12:40 AM
Name James Vykle
Age 20
Physical Description: He stands at 5'11" and weighs around 168 lbs. He has short, self cut black hair, he has green eyes and a feminine face.
He is a caring boy, but has grown to be dark due to his approaching fate, he is the father figure for several children and is caring to all of them. He is very smart and knows how to control a situation.

LonerReborn
01-16-2012, 03:34 AM
You need to have a picture for this RP, something that is small enough to be used as a character tag, which will be used with your every post. :)

Marc Raehh
01-16-2012, 05:48 AM
I will search for one then! ^^

LonerReborn
01-16-2012, 05:49 AM
Yay! ^.^

AiounOliphants
01-16-2012, 08:42 AM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/AiounOliphants/AidanSteedcopy-1.gif

Name: Aidan Steed
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 138 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tan

Personality: Aidan is a nice guy, but he cares a little too much about himself. The only exception to that, is his twin sister Nadia. He prefers to sit back and watch as things happen, and take the role of leader, if possible. He isn't all that used to working, other than the chores he had to do growing up, so he often complains, or is slow going when it comes to such.

History: Aidan was mostly carefree, relaxed, and was content with letting life slip by him. He took advantage of most anything he could, and didn't let anything pass him by that would further him to the things he wanted, while also requiring almost no degree of work. He was a nice person though, as he almost never got into any fights. He'd argue, but he would never drop something into the argument that didn't belong, or was uncalled for. For the most part, he was just a spoiled kid growing up, and was proud of it, on the inside at least, as he'd never openly admit that.

Him and Nadia had a rather odd life growing up together. Around the age of six or seven, Aidan had taken a back seat on chores, but promised Nadia that he'd do something for her if she ever needed anything in exchange. He was usually grounded as a result, but Nadia would usually circumvent those by bringing him things, or spending time with him.

Now that the event has happened however, Aidan as realized that he won't be able to continue living his life the way he used to, not without severe repercussions. So he's slowly been trying to change the way he is as a person.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/AiounOliphants/NadiaSteedcopy.gif

Name: Nadia Steed
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tan

Personality: Nadia is quiet, and reserved. She'd rather stick to just being by herself, or with her brother. She gets nervous around other people, and has been known to have panic attacks every once in a while. However, if you can actually get past her, rather large, barrier that she as against people, she's a really talkative person. She tends to be clingy to those few friends she has made, attempting anything if she thinks they'll leave her for whatever reason.

History: Nadia has pretty much always been quiet, mostly because her brother, Aidan, has always played the major role in her life. She's just used to him playing the protector role, and leading her around. She doesn't particularly enjoy it that much anymore, as she would rather live her own life, in her own way. She just doesn't really know how to go about that though, as she's been under the wing of her brother for too long, and has mostly forgotten how.

Since the event, she's fallen back into following her brother around like a lost puppy again. With all of her other figures of safety virtually erased from the world, Aidan is all she has left to look to for guidance.

LonerReborn
01-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I welcome people to have as many characters as they can manage. :) It's up to you. ^.^

AiounOliphants
01-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Just posting this as a notice to say that I've edited my character sheets, and that I'm finished.

LonerReborn
01-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Absolutely accepted! Perfect!

Silverband
01-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Name: Rain
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Honey Brown
Height: 5"2'
Weight: 118 lbs
Personality: Shy, Nice, Quiet, Smart, Lonely, Solitary, Clingy, Caring, Tough, Understanding, Dark, Creative, Others
History: Unknown

Nightrel
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Name: Aria reed
Height: 4'8
Weight: 70 lbs
Hair: long and dyed pink
Eyes: golden brown
Skin: light tan

Personality: Shy, quiet and very intelligent. She is very observant and Understands the situation around her. Despite being shy she wants to help anyway she can and is determined to do so. Once she comes out of her shell she is very playful and hyper. She loves to read anything she can get her hands on above all else.

History: Both her mom and dad were of course taken by the Virus. Having no older brothers or sisters to take care of her, she set off into the world and became adapted to her new lifestyle. She wasn't completely helpless by herself since she had learned survival skills from books. Now she spends most of her time in the Library, searching for anything that could help cure this virus. Once she had read every book on medical, plants, diseases, etc. She moves on to the next city or town and begins again. Currently she settled in one town, deciding that she would never be able to find the cure or answers she is looking for. Now she lives her life as a child as much as she can before it's taken away.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP-Wa_WSYvWWBMAeZLHRigi6HkX3N6zmdubqbqXCJCI56rKxXVjW7 UU5gBXQ

Silverband
02-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Rain- I run alongside a building, hidden by the shadows. My hair flows behind me as I run, straight and flowing.

Lyndie
02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Name: Whittney Cooke
Physical Description: Tall and VERY thin, pale, blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, huge rose tattoo on her side.
Personality: Pretty quiet around people she doesn't know. Generally likeable, but she has strong opinions, and does not hesitate to voice them. Not one of the people that can just sit and do nothing all day. Always needs to be up doing something. Smart, but has a bad habit of missing obvious details.
History: Her parents were gone, working, a lot when she was younger, but when they were there, they spoiled her. She usually didn't mind their absense. But one time she decided that she didn't like that they were gone, and she shaved the cat. When she was eight, she started writing stories, and she had a book published before the virus. She still writes whenever she can.
Picture For Visual Aid:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/118ols3.jpg
And her tattoo, if anyone's interested:
http://oi44.tinypic.com/6zu992.jpg

DancinLixi
02-22-2012, 05:24 PM
x

DancinLixi
02-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Is this RPG still on?

SmileyCassandra
02-25-2012, 11:17 AM
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n533/CassandraBeautifulHamilton/Pictures created with picnik/LizJones.jpg

Name: Liz Jones
Physical Description: She stands 5'5, and weighs 136 pounds. She has long blond hair, and beautiful dark blue eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned, and her lips are pink and thinner then most.
Personality: Liz is a very shy girl, and has trouble talking to others upon first meeting. After getting to know someone better; she loves to talk. When she is scared she doesn't talk at all, and when she is angry she will just walk off.
History: After her parents died; she was then raised by her older sister Hannah. Though she didn't like being raised by her; she still loved and cared for her older sister. (More revealed in RP lol)

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n533/CassandraBeautifulHamilton/Pictures created with picnik/HannahJones.jpg

Name: Hannah Jones
Physical Description: She stands 5'9, and weighs 170 pounds. She has short brunette hair, and ice blue eyes. Her skin is pale, and her lips are light pink and plump.
Personality: Hannah is rather bubbly, and outgoing for the most part. She loves to get active, and live life like it's supposed to be. She doesn't let the rough stuff get to her, and ignores the bad things that may happen.
History: After her parents died; she began raising her little sister. She never had time for a boyfriend, and tried not to show any interest. She did happen to fall in love, but he was twenty, and soon turned twenty one. (More to be revealed in RP lol)