PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a roleplay partner. ^-^

stormageddon_
01-15-2012, 10:28 AM
So, this is my revised version of an old post.
I DEFINITELY don't want: historical (including medieval fantasy), fandoms or animals.

What I'm craving:
- Club owner/mafia-esque kind of guy x 'kept' boyfriend. **SERIOUSLY craving to play the boyfriend, I have several plots for this.
- MPREG or just plain pregnancy. Got no problems with you playing the prego but, since at the moment I'm seriously not interested in playing the 'top' character, I won't be too keen on mature scenes.
- Abuse. Got no plots for this, I just want to try it.
- Anything dark and twisted, including fantasy or whatever else. Again, no plots.

If you've been craving a certain plot/idea for a while and it has nothing to do with what I'm craving, feel free to pitch it to me and if I'm interested, I'd be completely up for working out a plot based around what you want to do instead. I love it when people do that.

I prefer to have multiple roleplay partners and sometimes my attention will be directed on them rather than you. I'm the annoying kind that needs patience. :3

Uhhm, for the past three years I've done solely malexmale roleplays BUT this once I'm looking to maybe start up some malexfemale AS WELL AS some mxm ones. Be warned, I'm pretty skittish on this so if you immediately demand to be female or don't give me a choice in the matter, there's a chance I'll become annoyed and then pretty much disappear.

Honest, I'm hardly ever on this site so I'm looking for more reasons to help me to remember to come on.

That's all I can think of. ^-^

Jade Moriparty
01-16-2012, 09:53 PM
It sounds like we'd be a good RPing match, except for one possible issue. Is it essential for you to have romance between our charas in an RP? I am engaged in RL and consider having any kind of romantic relationship with another person to be cheating.

VoidofSolice
01-17-2012, 01:14 AM
I think I would be interested in roleplaying with you. I would love to do mXm and I think your ideas are quite entertaining. I would love to explore the possibility of a roleplay with you, if you would like to discuss plots. (:

stormageddon_
01-17-2012, 09:07 AM
I think I would be interested in roleplaying with you. I would love to do mXm and I think your ideas are quite entertaining. I would love to explore the possibility of a roleplay with you, if you would like to discuss plots. (:

Yeah, I'd love to. I have a couple of plots in mind but I'd love to hear what you have in mind. I'm actually replying from my phone right now so this is short, but should we discuss this via PM or here?

stormageddon_
01-17-2012, 09:16 AM
It sounds like we'd be a good RPing match, except for one possible issue. Is it essential for you to have romance between our charas in an RP? I am engaged in RL and consider having any kind of romantic relationship with another person to be cheating.

It's not necessary, but it'll have to be a really good plot otherwise, in my experience, things tend to get dull after a while.

VoidofSolice
01-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Well seeing as we are both newbies it may be hard to discuss over pm, so we should just discuss here. If that's okay. :3

Jade Moriparty
01-17-2012, 02:00 PM
It's not necessary, but it'll have to be a really good plot otherwise, in my experience, things tend to get dull after a while.

Well, you claim to be a plotter, as am I. As long as we're both creative, it won't get dull. I've managed to have a few long-term RPs without romance that were quite interesting on another site! :)

Did you have any particular cravings? I have a few ideas, but they never seem to get off of the ground on this site!

stormageddon_
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Well, you claim to be a plotter, as am I. As long as we're both creative, it won't get dull. I've managed to have a few long-term RPs without romance that were quite interesting on another site! :)

Did you have any particular cravings? I have a few ideas, but they never seem to get off of the ground on this site!

I did, but unfortunately they all revolved around romance, or at least relied on love as one of the main themes. xD Ah, well, I've never had the opportunity to play a gay best friend before, which is something I've been wanting to do for quite a while now.
So, seeing as I'm drawing up blanks, I'd love to hear your ideas. :D

stormageddon_
01-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Well seeing as we are both newbies it may be hard to discuss over pm, so we should just discuss here. If that's okay. :3

True enough. Anyways, ideas?

Jade Moriparty
01-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Omg! I've always wanted a gay best friend!!! My 2 ideas are: 1) humans and vampires rising up against vampires who have taken over the world and 2) the large lower-class rising up against the small upper-class that keeps them oppressed.

Okay, I'm going into "throwing random ideas out there" mode. So, gay best friend and straight girl whom everyone says would make a cute lesbian and has issues with girls hitting on her and guys not giving her the time of day. Maybe throw in a pervy and/or weird university professor, because they're always fun! Oh! One time I started an RP that could work with that pair of charas: two not-too-bright people are out and about. One is recording the other on her phone. They accidentally record a crime being committed. They somehow get away and then play cat-and-mouse with two henchmen sent after them. These men can both be bumbling, or one can be bumbling and the other smart, or both can be smart. The two innocents keep getting away by sheer luck. Maybe they don't even realize what is on the video. *giggles* I'm imagining this scene in which one of the henchmen is talking to our pair, and gbf is nudging my girl, saying, "A guy is flirting with you!" when the henchman is actually threatening her or something.

Anyway, so, that is my blather. Feel free to reject all of it! What are your ideas?

stormageddon_
01-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Omg! I've always wanted a gay best friend!!! My 2 ideas are: 1) humans and vampires rising up against vampires who have taken over the world and 2) the large lower-class rising up against the small upper-class that keeps them oppressed.

Okay, I'm going into "throwing random ideas out there" mode. So, gay best friend and straight girl whom everyone says would make a cute lesbian and has issues with girls hitting on her and guys not giving her the time of day. Maybe throw in a pervy and/or weird university professor, because they're always fun! Oh! One time I started an RP that could work with that pair of charas: two not-too-bright people are out and about. One is recording the other on her phone. They accidentally record a crime being committed. They somehow get away and then play cat-and-mouse with two henchmen sent after them. These men can both be bumbling, or one can be bumbling and the other smart, or both can be smart. The two innocents keep getting away by sheer luck. Maybe they don't even realize what is on the video. *giggles* I'm imagining this scene in which one of the henchmen is talking to our pair, and gbf is nudging my girl, saying, "A guy is flirting with you!" when the henchman is actually threatening her or something.

Anyway, so, that is my blather. Feel free to reject all of it! What are your ideas?

Your last plot sounds a lot like that stupid movie with those two blonde girls. XD Anyways, I kind of like the idea of the pervy professor, but how would that work out?

Jade Moriparty
01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
lol, so, I rarely watch stupid movies with two blonde girls, so I have no idea what you're talking about! The pervy professor would just sort of be there, doing goofy things, I guess, lol. I was just throwing out different ideas. Would you care to throw out a few ideas as well?

stormageddon_
01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure. The only one I can think of would be either an abusive relationship that the gay friend is attempting to get her out of, but you said that would be cheating.
So maybe... My guy can be the one with the love life. Potentially mixing in your idea of the pervy professor that's all over whichever character you want. Sexual harrassment that leads to escape, then sleeping on the streets and drug use?
I don't know, serious case of mindblank happening here.

Jade Moriparty
01-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Ah, okay, I thought you met involved in the crime plot, lol! So you want to do a full-on drama RP? I thought that, judging by your preferences, you would want something more action-based. lol, I only brought in the professor for comedy relief. I've known too many professors to vilify them! In my many years of experience with professors, I've only encountered two that were anywhere near "naughty" and they were more funny and awkward than scary or power-tripping, lol. Poor guys!

Okay, how about the typically socially-awkward professor. He is in his late thirties and attractive, but, due to his social-awkwardness, he's still single. He's very lonely! However, due to his physical appearance and friendly disposition, rumors often fly around about him sleeping with students, even though no student has actually said she has slept with him! He's trying to get tenure, but these rumors are interfering with it. So, he's in a bad place.

Your guy and my girl are graduate students who study closely with him. As a result, the three of them are close. My girl has just left an abusive relationship and is sleeping in her car, but gbf and the professor don't know that yet. When they do find out, gbf's roommates won't allow gbf to let the girl crash there. So, it falls on the poor professor, with his reputation hanging by a thread, to take her in. Rumors run rampant, he is denied tenure, and he spirals.

Or maybe some kind of love triangle? The poor lonely professor has a crush on the poor broken girl, but the poor gbf has a crush on the professor, which causes some tension between all of them? The professor has to deny his inappropriate feelings, which is only more difficult with the girl living there. The girl has been really messed up by her ex and is oblivious to the professor and dealing with her own issues.

Or maybe we can do something in a cooler setting, like Paris or New York. Our charas are all fabulously trendy. However, your chara is trying to get into a career path that is prejudice towards gay people. It is his dream, so it is hitting him hard that he is having trouble. He maybe tries to change himself in order to fit in. My more free-spirited chara tries to get him to stop doing that and that causes tension.

Or maybe we can do all of that, lol. Maybe my girl can then become a social climber and your chara has to get her away from that! And the drama goes on and on. I watch a lot of dramas! :)

stormageddon_
01-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I have every intention of making my guy ''trendy'' but I would rather die than have this roleplay set anywhere in France. You have no idea how much I despise this ridiculous country. x_x
Anyways, I guess it's a case of whichever works best for you, really. Either way we probably won't actually end up sticking to the plot anyway - though I am kind of liking the idea of the love triangle. Full of drama and bound to end in heartbreak. Just bear in mind that, undoubtedly, my boy won't exactly be the nicest of people towards your girl. XD

Jade Moriparty
01-18-2012, 08:44 PM
lol, some best friend! :p Don't be so horrid that it will break up their friendship; it wouldn't be as interesting if they weren't friends!

I adore Paris; it's such a lovely city! I've also met some very wonderful French people! Anyway, there is also New York or, really, anywhere that you want to have it. We can keep it in the good ol' US of A!

I'll take on the girl and the professor, if that is okay. You can also take on an additional chara if you would like! :) Would you like to put up the OOC or should I?

stormageddon_
01-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I promise that you will either love him or hate him. Probably both, but probably leaning towards hate unless you function on a similar wavelength to me. :p Doesn't mean I won't try to make him nice - it's just that his moods will change in accordance with mine and I'm diagnosed manic depressive. XD

Anyways, maybe it's different in the North. In the South, where I live, I haven't met a single nice French person. Not one, at all. A lot of my friends are American and patriotic and I gotta say if you're one of those 'we are supreme' in-your-face religious/stereotypical Americans (which are more common than I thought :o) I might have to virtually slap you. :P I get enough of that in real life. XD Either way, my guy will be Irish. Can you start, please? Bearing in mind it's late, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep. XD

Jade Moriparty
01-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Maybe; I've actually only met people from Paris or from near Paris. No worries; I'm totally NOT one of those Americans. If I were, then I'd hate France as much you apparently do. :p From what I've heard, Italy is far more ridiculous than France, lol. Anyway...

Here is the OOC :
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=846895#post846895

PatchworkDandy
01-19-2012, 03:47 AM
I would definitely be interested in an rp with you! The one idea I would never do would be the alien one, mainly because I am really not into mpreg (Being a guy, it honestly scares me a bit). But Stockholm Syndrome sounds like a lot of fun! I also do have a few cross-dressing characters. Plotting is definitely good as well. If your interested, send me a pm :D

stormageddon_
01-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Maybe; I've actually only met people from Paris or from near Paris. No worries; I'm totally NOT one of those Americans. If I were, then I'd hate France as much you apparently do. :p From what I've heard, Italy is far more ridiculous than France, lol. Anyway...

Here is the OOC :
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=846895#post846895

Is that a joke? :o I've never met a nasty Italian. :o They're all lovely, and bearing in mind that I live on the border of France and Italy, with a lot of Italian friends, and have spent a lot of time there, I gotta say France is far worse. XD
&& Sweetness, I'll put on my character info in an hour. Desperate Housewives is calling. Pathetic, I know. :P

stormageddon_
01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
I would definitely be interested in an rp with you! The one idea I would never do would be the alien one, mainly because I am really not into mpreg (Being a guy, it honestly scares me a bit). But Stockholm Syndrome sounds like a lot of fun! I also do have a few cross-dressing characters. Plotting is definitely good as well. If your interested, send me a pm :D

Sure, no problem, I'll PM you, just bear in mind that I'm still a newbie and therefore have only 2 available. :P

Jade Moriparty
01-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Is that a joke? :o I've never met a nasty Italian. :o They're all lovely, and bearing in mind that I live on the border of France and Italy, with a lot of Italian friends, and have spent a lot of time there, I gotta say France is far worse. XD
&& Sweetness, I'll put on my character info in an hour. Desperate Housewives is calling. Pathetic, I know. :P

*giggles* I never said that Italians are mean. I said they are ridiculous! ;) I look forward to seeing your chara! :)

stormageddon_
03-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Oh... Wow, I totally forgot about this. :o
Anyways, I feel I should mention that my situation has changed during the time that I originally posted this and, basically, I'm hardly ever on any more. :/ Once a day, maybe, but definitely not more than that for at least the next four months, what with coursework and exams blahblahblah. SO, that is all.

FangsAnarchy
03-03-2012, 04:19 AM
So I read your post and I think you and I would match up very well. I have done Mpreg and don’t mind doing it again. I would love to do a Stockholm syndrome one as well. I can PM you with limits with that genre I am not sure how far you are wanting to take it. I also enjoy the idea of cross dressing. MxM is my preferred genera. I write mature fiction for that pairing and I can give you some examples of my writing. I can play a top or a bottom. We can do modern or make our own world. We can be in college or anything. Please PM me and just tell me what you are craving MxM wise and I will do my best to bend to your needs.

stormageddon_
03-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Alright, I'll PM you but, you did see my last post right? About me hardly ever being on?

So I read your post and I think you and I would match up very well. I have done Mpreg and don’t mind doing it again. I would love to do a Stockholm syndrome one as well. I can PM you with limits with that genre I am not sure how far you are wanting to take it. I also enjoy the idea of cross dressing. MxM is my preferred genera. I write mature fiction for that pairing and I can give you some examples of my writing. I can play a top or a bottom. We can do modern or make our own world. We can be in college or anything. Please PM me and just tell me what you are craving MxM wise and I will do my best to bend to your needs.

FangsAnarchy
03-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Yes, I am a college/University student working 2 jobs. I understand. Once a week is good for me. More is great but I am ok with once a week

stormageddon_
03-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Sweet. :]