PDA

View Full Version : High School Reunion {IC}

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Celeste smiled as she stepped out of the car that had drove her to the lovely villa she and her old classmates would be staying in. She had just found out on the ride over that she was actually invited to attend her classes reunion, she wanted so badly to turn around and go back home but she was already here in Hawii and there wasn't much she could do about it. Plus it was so beautiful!

She smiled as she removed her bags and took the small piece of paper from the driver, it had the location of the room she'd be staying in and who'd she be sharing it with. She almost jumped for joy when she saw it would be one of her old friends.

She smiled as she entered the room, the bed that was hers had an old high school pic of her above it and her side was mostly decorated in blue, having a sea design. She placed her bags next to the bed before sitting on it. It was so soft and plush! Her smile grew wider.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad..."

Naluc
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
a sleek-looking black car drove up, and dropped off its passenger, Nathaniel Sword. "Thanks Jared. I owe you one." he said with a small smile as he waved off an old friend of his who now lived in Hawaii, who was kind enough to drive Nate up to the villa.

"Not bad at all.." he said, but was interrupted by the annoying ring of his phone. "Yeah.. uh-huh.. well I'm already at the villa I can't.. Yes I know that.. Yeah. just fire him. Okay? talk to you tomorrow." Nate sighed annoyedly and hung up the phone. The one thing he hated was getting work calls. And since he managed his own business it happened all.the.time.

Thus, he shut his phone off. and he didn't intend to turn in back on, let alone charge it. Nate looked at his paper, he was sharing it with.. "oh. that guy. Well at least it's not the jock.." he said with a sigh of relief as he began to move his things inside. He only took what was necessary, knowing there would be a computer there for him to use, but he only intended to do so for emergencies. He was already expecting to be picked on just like old times, and he was more than prepared for it.

The same person they picked on now owns his own, very successful software company.. We'll see who gets the last laugh now.

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 12:29 AM
After rolling around on her new bed for a minute or two, Celeste made her way down stairs and to the kitchen but as she passed the doors she noticed a guy carrying his stuff up. She smiled softly as she opened the door and peered her head out.

"Need some help?" She asked nicely as she tried to take in the man's features and guess who he was.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 12:53 AM
"Hm? oh sure." he said with a small smile. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all. He tried to guess who she was, but he had absolutely no clue. Almost anyone outside his friends circle's name was a vague shadow to him.

He allowed her to help him with the bags, and after a short 5 minutes it was all ready to go. "Thank you very much." he said, smiling again. He had actually changed quite a bit since school. He wasn't the same scrawny thing he used to be. He had actually become decently toned and tanned and all his acne was long gone. From this girl's appearance, he couldn't tell who she was, but something about her seemed vaguely familiar. He just couldn't place the name.

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 12:58 AM
After a minute of staring, Celeste realized she was being rude! She shook her head a bit before holding out her hand.

"I am beyond sorry but for the love of everything sugery I can't remember you! I'm Celeste though." She smiled kindly.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
"Ohhh, that's right. Celeste. I remember now. My name is Nathaniel Sword. Nice to remember you." he said, shaking her hand and smiling slightly.

He had a feeling everyone would be surprised at how much he had changed. After all, wearing the suit he had today had only been for show. The rest of the clothes in his bag were casual, and he couldn't wait to get out of the penguin suit.

Levias
02-02-2010, 01:10 AM
A brand new Audi TT Quattra drove up quickly into the parking area of the villa. The car was sporting out loud metal music. The windows were tinted pitch black, so nothing was visible to outsider's. The car had dark blue tribal signs painted across each side, in the shape of an ornate dragon. On the back, in dark red letters, it read 'Kazé'. Then, the music stopped, and the man stepped out. He spit out on the ground, getting rid of a wierd taste in his mouth. He wiped his palms against his baggy pants, and tightened the chain that held them up.

He went to the back, and pulled out a travel-bag that seemed ot be filled to the top. After locking it up, he walked up to the entrance, where he saw two old-schoolmates talking. He had his hood up over his head, but it wouldn't be hard to recognize him. He was one of the only gothic kids. He noticed the girl in particular. "Celeste?" He asked, stopping, his hood still shadowing his face. She hadn't changed much. That much was sure. He looked to the other. He also seemed vaguely familiar. Levias racked his memory for anyhting, and could remember a nerdy kid being picked on. He couldnt put the name to the face though

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
"Oh yes! Now I remember you...you were always in the library or computer lab. It seems all that worked out for you." She smiled again but tilted her head softly as she heard her name being called. She loked to her left and saw a hooded man. Her first instinct was to jump behind Nathaniel and shout 'No! It's not my time to go!!' But she knew better than that. She let a small blush grace her cheeks as she ran over and hugged Levias.

"Long time no see, partner." She smiled as she pulled away, she could already feel the butterflies in her stomache.

Honey
02-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Jessamine Delfonta slid with a careless grace from the back of the long white limo, scanning the resort as the driver removed her bags from the trunk. A rugged looking man dressed in an expensive suit stepped out behind her and signaled for her bags to be taken in. Then with the ease of habit, slid his arm around her bare shoulders and guided her inside. For a moment it seemed the only sound was the soft swish of her pale green dress and the click of her heels, but soon the two heard the soft rumble of voices. She gave an absent smile to the trio, trying to place their faces, as Mik steered her towards the front desk to check in.

“Relax, have fun and don’t fall madly in love with a Russian dancer. Trust me, he’ll break your heart.” Mik said pressing a kiss to either cheek before passing the bellhop a bill to take her bags from his driver. Jeza laughed both at her dearest friend’s words and the goggle eyed expression on the bellboy’s face. She was willing to bet the tip was far larger than what he was used to receiving, Mik tended to be quite careless with money.

“I’ll try. Now go or you’ll miss your flight and your illustrious manager will hate me even more.” He sighed heavily, before dragging himself back the way he came, leaving the silk clad girl laughing in the lobby.

Levias
02-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Levias dropped his bag as she hugged him. He hadn't received an act of kindness like this in quite a while. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, smiling softly, and let her go when she pulled away. He was relieved to see one of the only people who was more than just 'decent' with him.

"I've missed you...So what have you been doing these past years?" He asked, smiling VERY softly. Most people wouldn't notice it. But she would, because she knew him.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Nate nodded and smiled. He figured he might as well let them be, it wasn't his business. He went into the room and began to unpack slowly, knowing that Levias would come in soon to unpack his things. Nate didn't bring anything too important, just enough to get by.

He noticed the white limo outside and groaned. The populars were starting to arrive. Just as it was turning out to be a peaceful stay...

Long as they don't do anything.. he said, sighing inwardly.

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 01:52 AM
"Let's see...I save the lives of people's pets." She smiled softly before glancing at the new person who had entered the living room. Her eyes hardened almost instantly for she knew exactly who it was. Jessamine Delfonta. She was one of the clones she dreaded so much to see. Of course she didn't have a grudge against the clones like she did their leader...but she was definately annoyed as hell by her prescence. She turned her attention back to Levias.

"Need help?" The question was forced out, not how she intended but she couldn't help but feel if one of the clones were here then the rest of the trio would most likely show up at some point or another. And that made her blood boil.

Levias
02-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Levias growled animalistically as soon as the silk clad girl walked in, giggling annoyingly. He wanted to go over there, and shove a few guitar picks down her nose. Speaking of which. "One moment..." He said, going back out to his car, and pulling his Gibson Guitar out. He brought it back in, and nodded. "Sure, here." He handed her the guitar, knowing he could trust her with it.

He led her up to him and the still un-named geek/businessman's room. He walked in, seeing hte guy was still there, and set his stuff down, waiting for Celeste to come in with his guitar, which he took and put up against a wall.

"So a Vet, huh? Not surprising. You wouldn't believe the crazy shit I've gone through..." He said, shaking his head and smirking.

Pyro
02-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Althea Hardwick smiled as she looked up at the beautiful Hawaiian villa, her excitement nearly bubbling to the surface at the thought of seeing her old classmates. Not yet, she reminded herself. No, the jumping and hugging and squealing would have to wait until she actually saw the people she hadn't seen for a decade. Unable to hide the spring in her step, Althea practically skipped up to the door and inside, her already light bags hardly encumbering her. She liked to travel light especially if she was going somewhere warm. Traipsing inside, she noticed a few people there already. A huge grin exploded over her face as she called out,
"Hello, everyone!" She set her bags down and spun in a circle, looking all around, her sundress spinning airily. "Gosh, this is so nice!" She then strode over to the group, waving cheerfully. "Remember me?" she asked, suppressing a giggle.

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 02:07 AM
"As long as you didn't get a random girl pregnant...i think i can forgive you." Celeste smiled softly. As they walked through the house she took note of where the rooms where and to her dismay her room was across from the popular girl's and one of her clones. Which one she hadn't taken note to remember.

'There goes my great vacation...' She thought bitterly with a sigh

Naluc
02-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Nate walked back into the main lobby and waved at Althea. She was one of the few friends he remembered having back then. "Hello Althea." he said with a smile. "It's me, Nate. remember?" he was grinning quite widely now, picking up one of her bags.

"Lemme help you to your room, eh?"

Levias
02-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Levias nodded. He grinned "Nope, Only had sex once, and that was During High School." He said before his face scowled. Across the hall was the Jock-Guy's room. "You know...I could call my band member who is also a pyro..." He said suggestivly, looking towards the Popular Kids rooms.

"Besides, you know I'm honorable. I wouldn't abandon something that was my doing...Or that I cared about. I'm not like the rest of the rockstars you hear about." He said softly.

Honey
02-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Jeza laugh died and her entire being stiffened as she felt the hostility coming towards her in waves. She had very nearly forgotten that this was supposed to be the school reunion. Then like a breeze Althea Hardwick whirled in. A small smile lit Jessamine’s face once more, she would know the bundle of joy anywhere. She started connecting the names to faces as a man moved forward to help her. It appeared she was the first of the ‘populars’ to arrive, which didn’t really mean much as she hadn’t really been great friends with them anyway.

Deciding not to let the others know how off she felt she headed for her room a pleasant façade in place. It wasn’t hard when your job put you in front of thousands, to pretend for a handful, she thought pushing open her door and moving to the two large bags that had been neatly put at the end of a bed. She unzipped them and quickly went to work putting her things away, silently wishing she hadn’t brought so much. But it had been un avoidable with her trip beforehand.

Walking past her door she caught a snip it of the others conversation and winced. Her thoughts drifted to the cocky smirks they’d wear if they knew of her sweet little girl, as she hung costumes beside dresses. Jessamine Delfonta, single working mom, she bet it was something no one had expected, her laugh slipped out as her good humor returned once more.

Pyro
02-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Althea's chocolate brown eyes lit up.
"Oh my gosh, Nate!" she cried joyfully, nearly knocking him over in a tight hug, "I've missed you so much! How've you been?" She released him only to gather up the rest of her things and walk with him to her room. It was pure ecstasy for her to see her old friends all grown up and Nate in particular had caught her eye. He certainly has matured, she thought, her smile never fading.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Nate helped carry her things in, the a smile similar to hers pasted onto his face. At least she was here. Without her the jocks and the less populars would have gotten into a huge war.

"So what have you been up to all these years?" he said, resting the suitcase he was carrying on the bed. He could remember all those years ago when lifting a case like that would be a strain. But not anymore. He was glad he wasn't as fanatical as he used to be. that would have ended up chaotic.

Pyro
02-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Once inside the room, Althea dropped her bags next to one of the beds and hopped up onto said piece of furniture, bouncing a few times to test springiness before settling.
"Well," she began, "I'm a therapist now, nothing too exciting." She shrugged a shoulder indifferently. "But what's new with you? The last time I saw you you were skinny and pale with something to prove." Althea never liked talking about herself, feeling even the smallest details would make her sound conceited. Part of her success as a counselor was her enthusiasm in discussing other people's lives with them.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 03:58 AM
"That was then. I work for the software company I founded. Maybe you heard of Tetha-ware? We're hoping we can surpass Microsoft, Apple, all of those guys." Nate said with a smile. "It's unlikely, but I'd like to think that we can do it."

He shook his head, knowing that she probably wasn't too interested. If he got too into it she wouldn't be out of her room for hours.

"You always made a good therapist. Frankly I'm not surprised. It was definitely the career you were born for." he responded with an approving nod.

"I wasn't that bad, was I..?" he asked, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious.

Pyro
02-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Althea blinked though she wasn't too surprised.
"Wow, that's really cool!" she said earnestly, "I hope you knock their socks off!" She never was one for swearing and her childlike phrases made even her giggle sometimes. When Nate started to look uncomfortable Althea immediately felt bad.
"Oh, nonono, I didn't mean it like that!" she gushed, "I mean...oh, how do I put it?" Her eyebrows knit together in thought. "Ummm..." She snapped her fingers suddenly. "You were just a little seed back then, full of promise that no one could see unless they knew you and now you're a big, blossomed flower. Metaphorically speaking of course!" She added the last bit so Nate wouldn't think she was implying something about his sexual orientation, which of course she wouldn't.

Naluc
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
"Er.. thanks.. I guess." he said, half embarassed and half weirded out. He knew she was only trying to cheer him up so it wasn't that bad. Of course the truth was even with all the money that was rolling in nobody paid him extra attention, really.

Once I become the next Bill Gates they'll all see though. he thought with an wicked, inward grin.

"Well I already know Celeste and Levias are here, and one of the popular chick's clones.. As for the rest of em I haven't the foggiest." he mentioned. "Not really looking forward to seeing my old Nemeses again..."

Pyro
02-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Althea was about to start babbling about the former wallflowers and leap up to drag Nate to go see them but once he mentioned his "old nemesis" her smile vanished and her shoulders sank slightly. She had never mentioned to anyone how she felt about Mr. Captain of Every Sport back when they were getting ready to join the adult community and never planned on hinting at it. Like the others, she hadn't seen him since graduation and all her memories of him were fond. Instead of relating the topic to her old crush she said to Nate,
"Please don't get into any drama." Her voice was soft and worrisome, almost sad as she thought of her least liked activity: fighting. I just want everyone to have a good time and get along.

AriesChan
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Bryce stepped out the car that drove him out to the villa and peered at it from behind his sunglasses.

'So this is it...For another two months...' A sigh left his lips as he thought about all the wrongs he had to undo. If he could undo them. Mostlikely everyone behind those doors wanted to rip him to shreds..

He grabbed up his bags and walked up to the front door, balancing his bags in one arm he opened the door with the other. Oh man...the villa was just as beautiful on the inside as it was on the out..He quietly made his way to where his room was...he didn't want to get into the greetings and possible arguements just yet

Naluc
02-03-2010, 01:12 AM
"I don't want any drama to happen either. But if they start any then I intend to get involved. All I wanted in those years was a little respect for who I am." Nate said, shaking his head. "But I imagine they've changed since then, hopefully for the better. We've all had plenty of time to mature."

Nate pushed his glasses up his nose as he thought he heard the door opening, but shook it off as nothing.

nonangelic92
02-03-2010, 02:22 AM
A yellow taxi cab drove up to the villa and out stepped Kali. She smiled just thinking about seeing her old friends again. She gathered her bags and entered the villa. She took the piece of paper from her dress pocket that told her her room number. After finding her room and getting freshened up, Kali began to walk around the property, hoping to find someone that she at least remotely knew.

Naluc
02-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Nate knew he heard a person come in, and went outside the room to greet them, but the sight that met his eyes was a very, very pleasant one indeed.

"Could it be.. Kali?!" Nate rushed up to her and gave her a huge hug, something that he almost never did. "It's been so long! I missed you!" he exclaimed, continuing the hug for at least a minute before he let go. "I hope you remember me.. Nate, remember?"

nonangelic92
02-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Kali's mouth hung open after Nate hugged her. He looked so so not awkward. "Oh my goodness Nate, you look amazing. It's been forever. How have you been? I hear you have your own computer company now, I hope thatis doing good." She said smiling, smoothing out the crinkles in her dress and flipping her hair

Naluc
02-03-2010, 03:01 AM
"We're doing great. Catching up to Microsoft in sales but we're still pretty far behind. but we show no signs of slowing down." Nate gave her a smile. "You look great too. Same as you always have. What've you been up to since school? Something you like I hope."

It had been such a long time since he'd seen her, it was a real treat. Especially since she was one of his best and most favorite friends. They were different yet they somehow just clicked.

Pyro
02-03-2010, 03:28 AM
At the sound of the door Nate rushed out and Althea was quick to follow. Kali had arrived, bringing the warm smile back to the redhead's face.
"Hey, Kali!" she said, trying to keep her cheer at least on the outside. The last thing Nate had said to her disturbed her deeply and her knees began to tremble ever so slightly with the nervousness. She figured a mini-tour around the villa would calm her down so she quietly excused herself.
"If I'm not back in thirty you can have reason to worry," she told them jokingly.
If anything, Althea was a romantic, mesmerized by the amazing architecture of the building and the natural beauty from outside. She wandered down the halls aimlessly, her chocolate eyes never staying on the same thing for long. As she passed a room with the door ajar, she heard movement from inside. All notions of future arguments forgotten she rapped lightly on the door, poking her head in.
"Knock knock!" she called, "Who didn't I say hi to?" But she felt her heart stop when she saw exactly who had avoided the initial reunion.
"Bryce?"

Honey
02-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Here others come in Jeza moved out of her room and headed down the hall. She silently prayed for one of the other “populars”, as they had been dubbed, she was feeling they hostility big time. She let out the breath she hadn’t been aware of holding as she spotted Bryce Johnson. He hadn’t changed much, in the looks department and she wonder if he was still the huge pain he’d been when they were teens. He might have changed, she thought, a lot could happen in ten years, after all she was no longer the meek little girl who followed the queen bees every move, but a strong independent woman with a successful career. Her smile was confident as she moved towards him and Althea.

“Hi, it’s been a while, so you might not remember me. Jessamine Delfonta.” She flicked an ashen pigtail over her bare shoulder before holding out a hand in greeting and looking the two over.

nonangelic92
02-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Kali smiled, "Well thats good. Well I actually have started my own animal adoption agency. We help anything from birds to horses and all that. And our policy is no euthorization is allowed." She looked around, "So besides you and Althea who else has risen from the grave and decided to show up at this shin-dig?" she asked innocently

Naluc
02-03-2010, 12:51 PM
"Well I know one of the popular girl's old clones are here.. Levias is here.. Celeste is here... That's all I know of." he said, still grinning like wild. Kali being here made this trip entirely worth it.

Then suddenly his other phone rang. "Oh for the love of- Now they're even calling my personal phone..?" he groaned, immediately hanging up and turning that off too. "I swear it's like they're lost puppies without me..."

AriesChan
02-04-2010, 02:24 AM
Celeste felt her heart skip a bit. That was something she didn't know...but I would guess you don't tell your friends exactly everything.

"I think i heard the door...that and I'm a little hungry." She smiled slightly as she turned and went downstairs. She waved,hugged, and greeted anyone she didn't see previously, not really paying attention, as she manuvered herself around to the kitchen. Once there she opened the fridge to see it was practically filled with everything.

"Neat-O" She smiled as she grabbed the can of whipped cream and sprayed some on her finger. She placed the can back and sucked on her finger as she looked through the rest of the fridge.

~~~

Bryce heaved a sigh as he finished unpacking. It was time to face the music. He made his way downstairs and smiled to his fellow classmates.

"Remember me?"

Levias
02-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Levias stared as Celeste smiled at everyone she knew, and hugged them. Then, when she put the whipped cream on her finger, he shook his head, mumbling. His ringtone went off.

Tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be...

Levias turned away, not even bothering to apologize to the next person who was in his way. He walked until he was in a secluded part of the buildling, and then heard talking. I never thought you would know so many people... Levias sighed "I don't..." He grumbled into the microphone.

"So what is this about?" Levias asked, leaning against the wall so that he could look out the window, but not at anything else. The scenery was breath-taking. Luna wants to know...What the hell are you thinking? I mean, not just Luna, all of us!

Levias sighed, shaking his head, and closing his eyes. "Runox, I have a few loose ends to tie up, I'll be back in a month or so. I don't exactly want to be with a bunch of kids who I still hate for what they did, and one friend who might now think less of me because of a slip of my goddamned tongue." He said, raising his voice. The other man sighed into the phone,a nd then a girl's scream was in teh background. Remember, come back at Dallas, that is where the Tour bus will start.

Levias shut the phone, looking around, then walking back into teh more populated area. A voice then pierced his ears. "Remember me?" Levias turned to see the one person he wanted to beat in the face. Over and over. And then throw them down a cliff. His face twisted into that of pure hatred and malice. "Damn it..." He grumbled.

Pyro
02-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Sensing the tension in the deafening silence, Althea stepped in to attempt to get the good feeling back.
"How've you been Bryce?" she asked with a smile, touching his arm in greeting and to get his attention, "Did you have a good trip down here?" Shit, she thought, telling herself to remind herself to smack herself for cursing later, I still like him. This is bad.

nonangelic92
02-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Kali laughed, "Well I guess thats what happened when you run your own computer network. People wont stop leaving you alone." She laughed again, "Well thats good, I can't wait to see the otehr too. I wonder where there at at the moment." shesaid innocently

Naluc
02-04-2010, 01:06 PM
"Well I can hear voices in the main lobby, but something doesn't really feel right. Let's have a look." Nate suggested, pulling on her arm to bring her into the main lobby. He froze when he saw who he did. Bryce, his old arch-nemesis. The one who loved to pick on him the most. Suppressed anger for this man welled up inside Nate, as much as he tried to calm it down.

All those years of misery are coming back to me.. I just can't ever seem to get over it. I mean.. he can't still be that bad, right..? He tried to rationalize to himself, trying to find a reason not to cause a scene in front of everyone right there. Nate also had a feeling he wasn't the only one thinking these kinds of things.

"Hey Bryce.." he muttered under his breath, almost scornfully.

nonangelic92
02-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Kali saw Bryce and wasn't at all impressed. "Eww your here, great." she smiled and grabbed Nate and pulled him along with her to the kitchen. She padded his shoulder gently, "You okay Nate?" She went to the fridge and poured him some tea and handed it to him. She sat by him waiting for his reply.

Naluc
02-06-2010, 12:16 AM
"Yeah.. I'm alright." Nate said, slowly sipping the tea he was given. " I just still don't like the guy that much, even though I should be long over it.. I guess I never really have forgiven him for all that he did.." he shook his head. "But as long as everyone else is here I should be able to forget about it."

nonangelic92
02-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Kali smiled, "Yes you should, and besides I'm here now so all is well." She laughed and thought of something. "You wanna go hang out by the pool I feel like just staring at life and thinking stuff." she smiled, "So what you think?"

Naluc
02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
"It is mostly because of you." he admitted, giving her a half-smile. "And sure. I'm all up for hanging out by the pool." Nate stood up, having finished his tea, rinsing out the cup with water and placing it in the sink. Afterward he followed her to the requested pool area, still marveling at how nice the place was.

nonangelic92
02-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Kali smiled and sat down on one of the chairs. "So tell me, Nate, what else has been going on for you after high school,except the computer bussiness you got yourself set up with." she asked sweetly as she laid back on the c hiar, smiling up at the sun

Honey
02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Jessamine stood awkwardly to the side, then with a bad tempered swirl headed back to her room. How, after all this time did she still feel like an incompetent fool when surrounded by all these people. After all this time, just being around them had her falling back too high school, had she really changed at all then? With a muttered oath she darted to the bed and began tearing through her remaining bag for her cell phone and its persistent buzz.

“Hello?” She answered managing to flip the phone open to her ear.

“MOMMY!!” A high pitched squeaky voice blasted through the line and a smile bloomed fully across her face for the first time in three days. She rattled on insistently about what she’d been up to while staying with her grandparents. Jeza moved to stare out the window, wishing she was there to watch the little girl wreak havoc.

“That’s amazing Angel. Put grandpa on for a second.” She said, when the chatter died down, there was rustling and muttering followed by a curse and thump, then a cautious hello.

“Hey Pops, you should watch your mouth, Angie has a tendency to repeat everything she hears.”

“Don’t I know it. Just the other day, she cursed out your Ma, boy did I get an earful after that one.” They carried on for a few more minutes with the occasional interruption from Angela, heard in the background as she begged to be put back on the phone. Finally goodbyes were said and the child’s voice was clear once more.

“Goodbye, I love you too, Angel.” With a small sigh she hung up the phone and clutched it to her chest. Yeah, I really have changed.

Naluc
02-07-2010, 01:39 PM
"Well.." Nate started, half looking away, halfway staring up at the blue nothingness of sky. "since the company took up alot of my time I never really had any chances to have a social life... I really only ever went to my home to eat and sleep... Some days I didn't even go home at all.."

He sighed heavily, turning his head to look at her. "They all agreed that I really needed this vacation, and they still can't leave me alone. I hope my assistant manager is giving them heck about it.. He's a great guy. I should introduce you sometime."

Nate sighed again. "Despite all the bad things that happened, I almost wish I was in high school again.. There's alot to handle for me and it's been pretty tough going home to an empty house every day and the only company I have are the obnoxious phone calls from my workers.."

nonangelic92
02-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Kali frowned, "Oh well don't that suck. Maybe you should buy a pet or get out more. And besides I'm sure you can get out more but something within you isn't letting you." she thought for a moment, "Well let me see, after high school I got a bunch of scholarships and went to vet school and business school. Then after I opened up the apotion agency, I've mostly been traveling. Let's see, as for my social life, I've had a few short term boyfriends but thats all. And oh also I have a puppy, his name is Sir William, I had to leave him with my assissiant because I didn't want himj to get lost, while I had fun." she laughed then looked at Nate, "So now what you wanna do? We could all go dancing, it be fun." She smiled waiting for answer

AriesChan
02-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Bryce sighed. Well that was expected...after all he wasn't the most liked guy. He'd show them how he'd change though. He forced on a smile as he went over to Jessamine.

"Been a while. I guess we're the odd ones out for now, hm?" He was happy there was someone here in the same bout as him...it wasn't a good thing but at least they could talk and keep each other company until the other populars show. He could only imagine how it must have felt for her to be the first.

Celeste~~

Celeste grinned as she pulled a pizza from out the fridge.

"I swear this place is loaded! And it's all free too?" Her grin grew wider as she thought about cooking a little something for everyone here...even the populars.

She quickly ran upstairs and then came back down with a pen and pad; she then headed over to Jessamine and Bryce.

"Ello, I'm Celeste and I'l be your server. Could i start you off with drinks?" She said jokingly with a smile. Might as well get them out the way first.

Levias
02-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Levias, who was trying not to punch Bryce's lights out, noticed Celeste come in jokingly with a pen and paper. It did nothing to his mood. He shook his head, and began to shove his way through the incoming people, going out to the pool area, and jumping over the fence to get to the beach.

He sighed, sitting in the soft sand, not particularly caring about his pants. I'll get more when I get back if I need to... He shook his head again. He pulled out his phone, again hearing a different ringtone. It was I Stand Alone by Godsmack. He smirked slightly, his anger forgotten. He had bought a device that changed his ringtones everytime someone called. He was pretty sure it was from that not-so-nerdy-anymore kid's company.

He watched the soft waves crash against the soft, sandy shores. The sand below him acted as a cushion for his legs as he stretched them out upon the multiple trillion grains of sand. He flipped the phone open, and heard the scatily sounding voice of the band's drummer. "Leviiias...When are you coming back? I'm already missing you..." Levias sighed, and growled slightly. "Luna, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you in that sense?" He asked. The other voice giggled, and turned back into a normal sounding female voice.

"I know Levi, I like teasing you though...And it doesn't mean I can't try and get you from whoever that Celeste Girl is who you were talking about to Runox." Levias blushed slightly, not even wanting to know how she found out.

"Bye Luna..." He said, closing his phone, and pulling out two earphones. He turned it on, and the first song that came up was Diary of Jane. Naturally.... He thought as he stared out into the slowly setting sun.

Naluc
02-08-2010, 03:07 AM
"Well let's see what everyone else wants to do." Nate said, smiling and standing up again, waiting for her to take the lead. He frowned a bit when she mentioned boyfriends. He still hadn't had any luck in that department. Is it a bad thing..? he asked himself, shifting a bit uncomfortably as he thought about it.

nonangelic92
02-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Kali stood up, and took Nate's hand as she went inside, dragging him with her. She found Bryce, Jessmine, and Celeste, and Levias in one of the room, "Hey guys, I was wondering what all y'all wanna do. I wanna go dancing and just be wild but Nate wanted to see what you guys wanna do. So who is up for dancing and being wild?" she asked excitiedly

Honey
02-08-2010, 08:49 PM
When Jessamine finally made her way back downstairs she was approached by Bryce. Her smile was easier after talking with her family and in a habitual move she tossed back a pigtail before replying.

“Yeah, I suppose that’s putting it mildly.” Before she could say anything more Celeste approached.

“I’m fine, thank you.” Even as she answered Kali came plowing back into the room, dragging who Jeza assumed to be Nate in his wake. When they spoke of going out dancing her face lit up like the fourth of July.

“Do you think we could? I bet it would be great and so much fun. We could eat out too, so you wouldn’t have to cook.” She directed the last towards Celeste, even as she mentally went over what she should wear depending on the type of place they decide to go.

Levias
02-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Levias could see them gathering from his spot on the beach. He sighed, smiling. It brought back such bittersweet memories of High School. He was always the odd one out, the one forgotten in the back. He couldn't really blame htem for that. He was very opinionated, and still is, but he expresses most of it through music now.

Back then I was REALLY opinionated... He thought, chuckling. He decided that he could just sleep out here until someone found him. He pulled his hood over his head, and rested back against a rock, closing his eyes slightly as the song Good Times, Bad Times by Godsmack came on. He smiled softly, and pulled hte hood down over his closed eyes.

AriesChan
02-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Bryce turned his attention to Althea as the others talked about what to do. How could he have missed her? He made his way to her and smiled.

"Sorry about not answering earlier. Spaced out for a moment." He flashed one of those pretty boy, make-girls-melt smiles as he looked at her. She was really beautiful; in fact everyone here looked great and healthy in his opinion. The years had really been good to them...of course it hasn't been that long...but alot can happen in ten years.

~~~~~

"Dancing..." Celeste's mind drifted back to high school for a minute. All the various dances they had, almost all of them she had missed. She was so....fragile back then; in all honesty it sort of made her sick to think she was once so weak with no sense of who she was. No back bone...well atleast she had Kali and Levias. Speaking of...

"Have any of you seen, Levias?" She didn't really give them a chance to answer before going off to look for him. After searching the inside and finding no trance of him, she headed outside and saw someone down by the beach.

"Levias!" She yelled as she made her way over to him. Once she reached him, she took a seat next to him. "What'cha doing out here all on your lonesome?" She said jokingly as she smiled

Pyro
02-09-2010, 04:43 AM
Althea blushed as Bryce approached her. She averted her eyes and nervously squeezed her hands in front of her.
"N-no, it's okay," she stammered, "It's been a long way out for all of us; I'm sure you're tired. So, uh, the others were talking about going dancing later. Were you...Were you gonna go?" She shyly rubbed her arm, feeling like a silly high school girl once again.

Levias
02-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Levias' sleep was filled with a face that he had just seen. Celeste's. His mind replayed memories from high school. Ones of him defending her. Ones of her comforting him. Ones of them simply having a good time. But then one came up that was always engraved in his mind. It was prom, and he had danced with her, not romantically, no matter how much he wanted it to be, but like good friends.

Then, he heard someone yelling his name. He blinked his eyes open. Once. Then again. He took out his headphones, and looked up right as Celeste had finsihed making her way to him.

Levias shrugged at her question. "I'm just relaxing...Cooling down a bit so I don't punch Bryce a couple times in his face..." He said, looking back down to the nearly set sun. "What are you all doing?" He asked curiously.

Naluc
02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Nate had had mixed feelings. He wasn't exactly the greatest dancer in the universe, but it had been so long since he had gotten any type of socialization that wasn't talking about the best way to improve the business since high school, and it felt like he couldn't even care. Everyone but the populars had at least attempted to talk to him, which was a relief, but he wondered if the populars still didn't like him.

Maybe they think we're all still prejudiced..? That would make sense.. Oh well.. the tension will go away eventually.. but probably not in a quiet fashion..

AriesChan
02-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Bryce grinned, at least everyone didn't hate him but he still needed to make things right with the others.

"I think dancing would be nice. Would a beautiful girl like yourself like to be my partner?" Bryce's grin grew a bit wider. Honestly, being around everyone and talking like this took him back to his smooth-talking, heart-melting high school self. He let a small sigh slip between his lips as he placed a hand on Althea's shoulder.

"You don't have to pretend to stand me, you know?"

~~~~~

Celeste smiled before pulling Levias to his feet.

"Sheesh! Someone's gotten heavy!" She laughed as she looked up at him. "We are thinking about going dancing, I would really like if you would be my partner, Levi." She smiled again, feeling the butterflies start up.

Levias
02-15-2010, 03:13 AM
Levias smiled softly. "That, or you haven't gotten any stronger." He said, before breaking into a smirk. At the dancing question, Levias' face took on a shade of pink hardly visible to the human eye.

"Uh..." he said, tripping over his own words. "S-Sure..." He said, scratching the back of his head, and letting her lead him back to the others

Pyro
02-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Althea gave a start, not only at the remark but at the contact as well.
"U-u-umm..." she began, growing redder by the second, "S-sure, if you want me to." At the last input her light brown eyes went wide. "What do you mean? I wouldn't pretend to like someone! You've always been good to me so why wouldn't I?" For lack of a better (or less exciting) word, Althea was flabbergasted.

nonangelic92
02-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Kali smiled, "So what does everyone think? Are you going to go shake it like its 1985 or are we just gonna mingle like a bunch of old folk? I personally would like to go party it up. Who's with me?" she asked eagerly.

Naluc
02-16-2010, 12:50 PM
"I'll go.." Nick said half-nervously. He was never much of a party kind of person, especially not with the jocks around, but he had a small feeling that if he decided to stay behind he would be alone in the house. And that didn't sound pleasing whatsoever.

As long as Kali's there it can't be that bad.. right? he hoped silently.