PDA

View Full Version : Happily-Ever-After Cut Short recycled per gm request.

AriesChan
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
So..I was bored...and babysitting(lol) and came up with this idea involving the Disney Princesses. Basically the Disney Princesses are doing their whole Happily-Ever-After thing, you know being a Princess, being loved by the Prince, talking to animals etc. But there's another Princess out there who didn't get to have all of that..in fact she doesn't even rule her kingdom yet because the King and Queen refuse to have her married until she can prove she is mature enough to handle a kingdom and marriage(and pouting and stomping her feet is not a way to prove that to them >.>), so with the help of a little dark magic she successfully sends the other Princesses to a world far far away from their perfect kingdoms. That world is ours. Exactly how will the Princesses take to waking up in a foreign land? Not to mention seeing their faces all over books and backpacks and lunchboxes, even bedsheets! Well...at least they have each other...oh that's right they don't know the others were sent here as well!Well...hopefully they will find some sort of help...but what about these new 'Princes' that have popped up in their lives...when the time comes to be able to go back home...will they want to?

So...that's the summary xD. Any one interested in bringing a princess to life? I'm going to start out with four for now and maybe add the rest(there's like nine! =0)

So here is the list of Princesses, but remember I only want four(the ninth princess is the one from The Princess and The Frog...and I'm not sure how mant have seen that movie so I may not put her on the list..but if you want her, that's cool!):

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tiana(The Princess and The Frog)

*So first four gets it!*

And of course we need four 'Princes':

Prince 1:
Prince 2:
Prince 3:
Prince 4:

*I have yet to decide which i want to play...so i may open a fifth spot ^^*

Character Sheet:

Role:
Name(if you play a princess you can choose to keep that name or go by a different one..Like if you play Snow White or Cinderella, you can choose a name close to those that won't cause too many ppl to look at you like your crazy ^^, they'll still be the princess though..so it's like an Alias xD):
Appearance(if you're playing a princess and you want a before and after that is fine):
Personality:
Interests(Likes/Dislikes):
Bio(for guys,optional):
Any thing extra:
Paired With(this can be filled after enough characters have been submitted):

So yea...it's like the movie Enchanted..minus the singing...though a musical RP would be kind of...hmm...anywho! I was going to have the wicked princess just be an NPC...since she isn't a disney princess lol but if anyone wanted to play her that would be fine too. She could maybe go between worlds or something and use dark magic to prevent the others from getting closer to finding a way home?

However she wasn't so mean when she sent them off...each Princess came equipped with some amount of currency and knowledge of where they are, they were also dropped off in front of an apartment complex or something like that( in the spell it said something about basic needs), what they do with want they have is completely up to them.

So...anyone interested...(last thing i put on this site i promise ^^)

Mysteria
02-05-2010, 12:13 AM
This looks great and I wish you luck with your game. Since this is a parody of Disney stories,I am moving it to the correct forum for you!