PDA

View Full Version : The World Of The Young --IC--

LonerReborn
01-16-2012, 05:44 AM
In the year 2012, on the day the new year came, when people were gathered at parties, and children were safely tucked away in their beds, the virus was released. It targeted and ravaged the matured DNA of all adult human beings and animals. Within seconds of the release, which was held simultaneously world wide, everyone over the age of twenty was dead.

It took strength and numbers to clean the streets of the dead, it took several years for the remaining humans to understand just what was going on...and a few more to realize that it simply would not stop. Somehow the virus breeds within the air, targeting and attacking the matured DNA of every person on their twenty-first birthday. No one knows how to stop it...and people are scrambling to save the human race.

There is a large amount of expectation put on the shoulders of the young of our united states....

How will you handle the pressure?

If you need the OOC thread in order to create a character, which all must do, please Click Here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24992).

This RP is a very general RP. While this is a doomsday RP I would like to make it very clear that this is not based just in one place, with just one storyline. The idea is to create storylines ourselves, put our characters together, form friend ships and figure out how we will survive...

Please not that this RP is done so ALL posts must be accompanied by a character tag! This helps people distinguish which person they are trying to pick out of a posting of a few to actually answer to. If you don't want to just randomly jump in, feel free to post here to ask people for a general RP partner. I encourage you to have more than one character!

**Note: Character tags are pictures of your character, labeled with their name, for the help of those you are gaming with. They will be entered into EVERY post, to help us separate who is who and where they are. **

DO NOT POST WITHOUT A CHARACTER TAGE...i.e. a picture of your character hidden in a spoiler tag THIS HELPS US DIFFERENTIATE WHO IS POSTING WITH WHO!

Silverband
01-26-2012, 03:00 AM
My parents are dead but the only parent's death that mattered to me was my fathers: he meant everything to me. I'm a purebred latino and he was the only thing I had to remind me of what family is. My mother abused me and he protected me.
I remember how he'd tease me about how I looked so much like my mother: sky blue eyes, black hair, honey toned skin. I regretted it when I ran away at the age of 15 but I needed some sanity and from then on I had lived with my father, never seeing my mother again. About 3 months later, the sickness hit and I became depressed over the loss of my father. He was the only family I had.