PDA

View Full Version : Western Highjinks (Cezar)

Duzzie101
02-02-2010, 02:50 AM
Basically a western with Anthropomorphic animals (cats in this case), oh Lackadaisy you have clouded my mind. Though any one reading it can of course imagine the characters that are described as humans, what ever floats your boat, I think it makes things funnier and more interesting to imagine people as cartoon animals.

The basic story for any one who cares, is a Mexican art forger who has set up shop and his Clerk just hanging and creating mischief. :say:

Here is my character.

Name: Tobias J, Turner
Height: 5, 10
Species: Cat
Physique: Is un-toned and sporting a small belly and pudge.
Colour of eyes: A mellow green colour.
Colour of Fur: Off white/creamy colour with very light brown tabby markings on his legs, arms and small of his back. (markings coming from his father’s side.)
Scars: Down his right side there is a long scar where he fell off a horse as a boy, and landed on some fencing. (He was lucky enough not to get any infection)
Appearance: Tobias is a trimmed and neat looking man, who wears formal and unfussy clothing. His glasses are thick enough to distract attention from his eyes and make him appear plain, without them he can seem handsome to some. He has a defined strong jaw and a average yet well shaped nose. His hands are small with think fingers, and he has a short tail.
Accessories: A gold pocket watch which belonged to his father (who died four years ago), thick glasses with gold frames which have a chain attached, clerk sleeve clasps which he kept from his last job.

Personality: Tobias is a meek man, his voice is soft with a nervous tremor and he is easily intimidated. Tobias has been called a yellow bellied coward over his hatred and fear of violence and guns, if it were ever to go off and guns started blazing, Tobias would be the first to cower under the nearest table. Tobias is kind in his nature and naturally seeks out to help people in any way he can, which makes him easy to manipulate. It takes a lot to anger Tobias and very little to stress him out, the only thing to make him result to violence is any bad word spoken about his mother.
Likes: Cakes (anything sweet), chilli (though it doesn’t agree with him), art, gadgets and new technology, playing bridge and dominos, riding horses, snakes (surprisingly, he finds them rather beautiful), reading (particularly romance, adventure and weekly stories which he buys regularly), collecting souvenirs (some of which he is particularly sentimental over).
Dislikes: Guns, violence, failing, ghost and horror stories, spiders and various creepy crawlies, alcohol, being stressed, leaving his elderly mother alone for a lengthy time.
Fears: Being shot, disappointing people, spiders, ghosts and the like, failing badly.
Skills: Maths, book keeping and accounting (which he trained in), rides a horse well and can lasso things, he is naturally strong though he doesn’t realise it, he can take punches but he can’t swing them, he can do basic cooking and baking.

History: Born as an only child to an American mother and English father, Tobias was raised well in a middle class household. He grew up close to his father and followed his example and trained in becoming an accountant, when he grew older though his appreciation of art began, he tried his hand at it but found he was useless as an artist, so he focused instead on accounting. After his training and schooling Tobias was given a job via a family friend at the national mint, checking both coins and printed dollars. He continued to live with his aging parents and looked after them after his father retired, when his father died Tobias became very protective and fussed over his mother.
Recent history: Tobias with his habit of daydreaming (which is a cause of most of his clumsiness and accidents), one day accidentally mistook one of the dollar moulds on his desk as his pocket watch and took it home, he rightfully panicked when he later went to check the time in his room. He left to return the mould immediately but on the way he ended up in a slight scuffle and the mould was stolen. As a result he was fired and he has yet to both find a job and tell his mother. Unable to do either he has taken to leaving for ’work’ and wondering about the town.

Of course during the roleplay Tobi shall develop and change but this is him at the moment, enjoy.

Waiting for you now Cezar~

Cézare
02-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Arrrrriba!

http://lordearnshaw.deviantart.com/art/Punch-you-in-face-153372129

Cézare D'Borneo.

36 years old, and 5'6. A small bundle of fiery eccentricity all packaged up in the form of a Bornean Bay Cat.

Cézare leads something of a double life. Bossy curator of his own art gallery in the daylight hours,and a flamboyant free lance artist trying to make a name for himself. However, he is also a notoriously talented art forger and looter. There are whisperings of a secret vault, stock full of funds and pretty things acquired from his dodgy dealings.

General appearance: His physique has an element of delicacy, with a broad chest leading down into an almost tapered waist. Upper arms and shoulders where he appears to carry most strength, the remaining limbs lithe and lacking in definition.
Appealing attributes can be found in the warmth of his large, beautifully shaped amber eyes. The patterning around them unusual, with chalky white streaks to the lower lids and sharp black points leading down from his hairline. Fur itself a luxurious russet colour, glinting bronze in certain light. Short, pointed ears barely visible through the jagged points of his dark mahogany hair, styled to fall more thickly on one side.

Style: Impeccably well dressed. Always seen suited in dark fabrics, sometimes with a faint brocade patterning, pressed to sharp perfection. Favors black and red. Figure is made to stand out, without suggesting more than a modest wealth. Slender gold ring pinched through one ear, and a thumb ring to match on the right hand. Black polished shoes designed to make movement as silent as possible. Often a link of black beads are worn about the neck, or a tasseled Mexican styled scarf.

Personality: In a word: Eccentric

Cézare is passionately fiery about his interests and a true social butterfly, he adores to be the center of attention. Prone to bouts of extreme rage, and periods of excessive melancholy, he is a an unpredictable spitfire. Sophistication is something he strives for, but more often than not, a little of that spirited gutter cat mentality resurfaces. He is loud, dominant and incredibly mentally strong, wishing never to be beaten, he loves results. A very important part of his nature that should be considered, is his love for the thrill of the chase. Cézare pursues, often losing interest once his quest as been 'won', as it were. There's the lack of common sense and violent tenancies too.

Loves: Cuban cigars, his Mexico and all related customs, finely made suits, beads, scarfs, beautiful objects, rubies, scotch, very strong black coffee, cigars, passionate spanish music, his art studio and painting, hot sultry weather, the tropics, candlelight, balconies, (dancing: especially the flamenco and the tango), collecting interesting items, the ambitious.

Hates: Not being able to read or write, any comments in regards to his height, traveling, feeling homesick (which he does, a lot), large animals such as horses, technology, spending his money on boring items, organization, being told what to do, weak individuals, losing, insults to his culture, not being able to access coffee in the morning and cigars at night, the cold weather, anyone mocking his poor English, tall women, anyone finding out about his family; who are a constant embarrassment.

Interesting facts: Cézare's family is rather big, and ridiculously poor. He has 3 elder sisters, and 2 elder brothers, and was considered the runt of the litter and at times mistaken for a girl.

His sisters, Gabriela and twins Manuela and Maria are notoriously promiscuous. And his 2 brothers, Ignacio and Juan petty crooks and perpetually fighting. He seldom returns home to visit them anymore, sending out money to keep them alive but pretending they no longer exist. Deep down somewhere, he probably loves them, a little.

Much of his early life was spent on the streets, drawing portraits of tourists and travelers to gain a little money. Due to such low income, he took to pick pocketing, had a keen eye for expensive items. Luck would have him attempt to steal from a highly trained thief and forger, who noticed the lad's talents and offered him an apprenticeship. Cézare's accepted, and soon worked his way up delving ever deeper into a world of crime. When he had enough money, he left the country, and set up his own business elsewhere. Now he runs a small art gallery to showcase his work, with a lower basement to tend to forgeries and house looted items.

Duzzie101
02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
So what shall the title be? As western Highjinks is a little cheesy pie.

Also when shall the story line actually start, Tobias leaving the house saying he's going to work, when he isn't. The naughty boy, lying to mother. XD

Or do you want to start at a different point?

Cézare
02-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Wow I didn't notice this... until forever.

Uhm uhm title title whats a good title... something about... dodgy...art... dealings... in the west...

I think it should deeeefinately be with him sneaking off! Defdefdefinately.

I'm still trying to think up a title.

Duzzie101
02-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Hrmm well if you can't come up with some thing, it doesn't matter we could just use this one until some thing pops up. :D

So shall we begin with Tobias just leaving his house and shiz or should it be some thing else?

Cézare
02-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Aye, likely something cool will emerge later.

Yup, leaving his house, going for a wander, BAM CÉZARE AND HIS SHOP. Maybe fill in the background stuff of job loss later? I dunno, see how it feels when yer writin' it.

Duzzie101
02-05-2010, 01:42 AM
I has written its. *grins*

Duzzie101
02-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Ack A bit of warning, I'm dropping off here, so if I disappear I have fallen asleep. :D

Cézare
02-05-2010, 02:36 AM
It's okay, I took... ages. Don't wait up!

Duzzie101
02-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Ah ha, I wake up and roleplay. I think I fell asleep on my laptop, my cheek is numb.

Cézare
02-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Lol 'What would mother think?' craacked me up.

Duzzie101
02-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Well what would his mother think!?

Tobias: I know, bragging to other people, that I hardly know. *flushes and shakes head*

Cézare
02-08-2010, 03:29 AM
She would be APPALLED.

Um, I totally added a colour image. AHAHAHAHA!

Duzzie101
03-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Some music that sets ta mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVq0__UMaPk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKtoIMwWSJM

Some music that should be listened to... just because

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2IdoW-avI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE&feature=related

Cézare
03-12-2010, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0wPBYDQ6Y&feature=related

WHOO! Oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbozgoJnzTw <3 Lurve lurve.

Cézare
03-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Um, about the medical thing...

I did a little research into how they might treat wounds back then, and it basically involved luck. As they have no idea of hygiene and bacteria, I kinda tweaked things to make it more interesting.
And so Tobias won't die of infection, looooolz.

Duzzie101
03-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Tobias: Ah that would be very nice, to not die that is. *whimpers*

Ha I basically repeated the first line in my last two posts, oh well, only so many ways you can say some one listened *rolls eyes*

Little warning that I'm getting slightly sleepy, but I may answer one more time... or more, depends. :D

Loved Cezare's automatic thought that Bess was a woman. *shakes head* Tut tut young man. -monacle2-

Cézare
03-14-2010, 01:54 AM
Cézzy: "YOU WAN INTRODUCE ME TO FEISTY WO-MAN?"

Oh what an embarrassment.

Duzzie101
03-14-2010, 02:07 AM
Tobias:... I said before sir, I'm afraid that she was a horse.

I think it's hilarious. XD

Cézare
03-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeargh. My post was something of a closer.

If you want to skip ahead when we start up again, the next day, Tobias going home, whatever tickles... mucho ...fantastico...

Duzzie101
03-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Nah, I still found a way to carry on. XD

But yeah, time to skip me thinks.

Cézare
03-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Daaw, Tobias is so sweeeeeeet.