PDA

View Full Version : [R] Time's Up [R] (sneakyonfoota and Excalibur)

mcstringer
02-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Rated R
Violence
Language
Suggestive Material
__________________________________________________ _______________

In the near future

In the woodlands in the Texas Big Thicket an unassuming delivery truck pulls up to a military checkpoint deep in the confusing forest. A lethargic MP wadled up to the driver's side window. Not expecting much, except a basic "Show badge and go through", the MP truly believed he was going home to his wife and 6 yr. old kid.

"Howdy sir, May I see your clearance please?"

"Why sure officer. I've got it right here."

A hidden spray can showed itself and, like a snake, it instantly sprayed a gas from it's mouth. The spray dropped all of the MPs at the checkpoint, and MPs fell laughing. When the MPs eventually died, it looked like all of their blood-vessels had burst, and blood seepped slowly out of their bodies' orfaces.

"Aaaa. To Die Smiling is the best. Isn't it? AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Some distance away there were shadowed character's viewing the recording with stony faces. One of them with obivous higher rank of the other crunched the cigar he was smoking, drew a new one, and lit it before speaking.

"Our men at the instillation never had a chance, did they?"

"Huhhh, Not a one, sir. We are inventoring everything at the instillation to determine what was stolen, sir. "

"I believe I know..... Continue, but bring me the list of freelancers and a phone. We are going to have to out-source this one."

"Sir........Yes Sir."

Finally the eerie silent atmosphere is broken with the thunder of 20 or more humungous helicopter proppelers, and, if anyone bothered to look closely, on the side the letters S.H.I.E.L.D. were emboldenly embrazoned on the side of the monstrous helicarrier.

sneakyonfoota
02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
A darkened, windowless room within the humming bowels of the Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division (aka S.H.I.E.L.D.)'s gargantuan hellicarrier. Glass cases filled with various paraphernalia; trade paperbacks, VHS tapes, DVDs, CDs, vinyl sleeves and figures--lots and lots of actions figures; reflected the flickering radiance of three computer monitors that (at the moment) were the singular source of light within the tiny compartment.

~

SCREEN 1:

*F5*

/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
Text Board: /carcom/

>>14362516
Ghostbusters... Beetlejuice... Labyrinth.

All famous 80's movies.

Two got animated spinoffs. One didn't.

What might "Labyrinth: the Animated Series" be like?

SCREEN 2:

Excel > You're finally awake. It's just like mother said.

Excel > You wake up right away when I mention something about tests.

Excel > Giggle, giggle.

Ilpalazzo > Then, you mean it was a lie?

Excel > Teehee. Actually, it was.

Ilpalazzo > Why, you little!

Ilpalazzo > Damn, Excel. She's really pushing it. This is where I have to take a stand and...

→ 1.) Jam it in
2.) Scold her
3.) Kill her

1.) Jam it in
2.) Scold her
→ 3.) Kill her

Ilpalazzo > I've got to take a stand and kill her!

Excel > What?! But...

Excel > Onii-chan, you're awful!

*scream*

~Bad End~

SCREEN 3:

"--We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis."

~

*Zzzt*

The images on all three monitors winked out simultaneously, bathing the room in a dull glow. This prompted a grunt from the viewer.

Just then the face of a stone-faced man in a scarlet beret winked onto the monitors, glowering at the viewer in triplicate.

"Hey. Wizkid. When you're done jacking off to Japanese schoolgirls getting cornholed by tentacles or whatever the hell you're doing, get up here. Fury wants a word with you. ASAP."

And with that, the screens cut again to a title card that read "Access Denied". Another groan.

Tch. Oh well, muttered 86 internally. Duty calls.

mcstringer
02-17-2010, 06:49 AM
A black sedan with darken windows traveled through the cityscape of Houston, Texas until it found a small two story house with an emaculate lawn and a pink flamingo. It pulled into the driveway and parked in front of the house's small whitewashed garage. It looked like the perfect suburban American house for an unassuming drone of the
blue-collar workforce, but the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents slipping out of the car knew better. The driver was a tall black veteran of the Navy Seals and his partner was a former MMA champion. Both of them did not measure to a hill a beans compared to the one they chose to visit.

"You'd think this house held a shutin grandmother with a bunch of cats, or some anonymous war vet from days gone by. Not a monster in tennis shoes."

The Seal walked to the trunk of the car as his partner talked, and just knodded his head pretending to pay attention to his near rookie partner as he talked about the improbablity of their monster being in the house.

"Hey boss.... we are the 5th team to try this right. The others were ass kissing his lawn. What makes you think we will be successful?"

The older agent did not say anything for a bit while he withdrew a large metal case.

"They did not approach it from the right angle."

"And what angle was that?"

"Why don't you ask him?"

The former Seal looked over to the guy now present standing nonchalantly at the door of the house. This made his partner look in that direction as well. The guy at the door was wearing a simple white t-shirt with an AC/DC logo, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. He looked nothing like a monsterous human weapon. In fact, he looked like an unassuming college student with his unkept medium length black hair.

"So...Is SHEILD going to sit in my driveway or come inside?"

"Ofcourse. Be right there, sir."

The rookie gave a look, which said, "What the fuck?", to his superior as the older agent packed everthing neatly into the car besides a briefcase from the trunk. They walked up the steps to the kitchen/dining room area to find a sandwich and a glass of water waiting at the table for 3 people. The rookie did not hesitate, and he rushed to the food like a cop to jelly donuts. Soon after, the rookie dropped like a ragdoll and fell into a deep sleep. The older agent then sat at the table.

"Now that the lightweights are taken care of, beer?"

"Sure, Corona, if you still have some."

"I haven't drank any since your last visit which was a few years ago."

A bottle magicly spun out of the open fridge to be caught in a cat-like fashion by the sitting agent. The owner of the house lazily slipped into the last seat with another in his hand after reclosing the fridge. The two veterans of combat popped their beverages at the same time. This began the social business ritual set-up by each other when they first began.

"So, how are SHIELD's best combat brigade doing?"

"They are doing well, but some of the younger..." pausing to glance at sleeping drooler at the table " recruits have started disbelieving in your legend. They think they can kick your ass."

"Well maybe I should pay a visit to the Heliocarrier to straighten that out, but that is not the reason you came here. Why did SHIELD finally wise up and get you to travel from your high seat in the sky to come talk to poor little me?"

"A secure instelation of SHIELD's has been broken into."

"Been mentioned before. Twice actually, then two teams had ate my lawn."

"I already knew the covert kidnapping would not work, but Fury does not listen, ever."

"The overt challenge would have worked, if Fury had the nadds to come himself, but it didn't so he finally sent you. John, what's the offer?"

The agent now deemed John dropped the suitcase from the car onto the table, and he slid it towards the other.

"Malcom, that."

"Malcom" raised an eyebrow and opened the case. Inside was an minalla folder and one hundred thousand dollars in cash. Malcom opened the folder.

"So Camren San Diego finally 'walked' out of Arkam?"

"Take a look who went wish him."

Malcom flipped through the data until he found the others.

"Shit. Is this the one who was able to hold off 86?"

"You know 86?"

"Yah a few jobs. Competent, smart, probably retired before SHIELD got their coils around him. Too damn good at what he did for his own good."

Malcom flipped a page further.

"I am in."

"What?? I figured I would had to dropp more money on the table before you would decide to join the Time Initiative."

"I'll do anything to have a chance at this bastard. He destroyed my life, my home, my..... huh. I see you don't have much data on him."

"Nope a literal zero. All we know is that he can crack apart concrete bunkers with his fist and is near impervious to gunfire."

"Well.....it is because he is one of us. Just call him Tratior, and you've got a good discription of him. I see he managed to find a Thousand Year Egg."

"Sure, but why is that significant?"

"Because he looks a few years older than me in this picture, but he is my dead master's brother."

"HOLY SHIT. This goes into that kind of stuff?"

"The usual pick up?"

"Yah, sure. I'll get the car out of the driveway, and drop Sleeping Beauty off. See you on the ship."

Like a well oiled machine the veterans cleaned up and left the house with an efficiency of long practice.

-------------------------

The puff puff of cigar smoke filled the small room.

"The pieces have been called. Who will win this chess game.?"

"Sir, that was a little too cliche'. "

"Yaaahhh it was, wasn't it. Fuck it. Inform Rebecca Prof we will change the meeting area to her place to expediate this crap. She'll be able to do her tech jargon, and we can prove to her the chosen canidates will destroy her expectations."

sneakyonfoota
02-28-2010, 12:45 AM
The hell?

There was a glare of a red light blinking close to 86's eyes--and it was fucking annoying. It took a moment of glancing around the room for him to realize that it was his eyes that were blinking. Motherfucker. As if cutting off my 'net access wasn't enough?

86 sighed and decided to just get it all over with.

"All right, all right, already!" he said to his blinking eyes. He slipped into a pair of flannel lounge pants over the tactical body glove he was already wearing and stuck his feet into leather slippers. Finally he donned a white lab coat and sighed again as his compartment door slid open.

To 86, who was permanently interred on the hellicarrier like a convict, treating the mobile command center like a bed-sit was as close to being insubordinate as could be managed.

At least he had the decency to not send guards. That would've just been plain rude.

~

86 navigated the labyrinthine interior of the hellicarrier quickly and instinctively, his eyeballs blinking all the while. He gave a curt salute to anyone who glanced in his direction.

Ah, the lab.

Briefed and debriefed. At least there wasn't any indexing or numbering this time around, his own name aside. He got the gist from the Colonel, heard that an old comrade was fetched to help out, but otherwise let the details wash over him--he knew what was coming, and it didn't matter if he was paying intention or not. He'd get it all poured straight into his brain in a bit, anyway.

"Yo! Professor Becky-Becks," greeted 86 after he plopped himself down into the maintenance seat that looked appropriately like dental chair. He grinned at her. "Long time, no see. Got any new toys for me?"

"Just a booster," she said emotionlessly, holding up a hypodermic filled with what looked like mercury. She unceremoniously jabbed it into 86's neck, pushed down on the plunger and jabbed the spot with her thumb, letting the wincing agent press onto it with a cotton ball.

"I coulda just used the receptor, you know," muttered 86 with a groan. He actually had a special port built into his arm for nanomachine injections. "And I prefer my home brew, I'll have you know."

"This batch is special," replied Rebecca plainly. "I'm afraid your nanos have fallen behind Stark's as of yesterday."

86 made a face. "Stark?" Ugh. What a kick to the balls. Being outdone by Stark Enterprises of all places. It wouldn't be so bad if it were Pierce-Consolidated, but for some reason Stark always struck a nerve with 86. Oh well. At least it wasn't OsCorp--that would've just been embarrassing.

"Lean forward," ordered the professor. "I want at least one of you to be fully informed."

"Yeah, yeah." 86 leaned and pushed up the hair on the back of his head, revealing a circular reception port. "I'm guessing there are time releases on critical info?"

"Of course. Now hold still." And then jammed a connector stick into 86's skull.

Don't forget to breath in, that was the thing.

Even if there weren't any actual nerves attached to the brain jack, it was still a weird and uncomfortable sensation, having a four-inch TRS connector rammed into the back of your skull. He'd make a crack about gender role-reversal, but despite how he never tired of making different innuendo jokes centered around penetration, he knew that Rebecca had gotten fed-up with them a long time ago.

86's right eye twitched as data flooded into his brain. It really wasn't that bad... He took to humming whatever he heard last on the radio whenever he was in an upload session.

--Coz the boys in da hood are always hard
you come talkin that trash, we'll pull ya card
knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit'
don't quote me boy coz I ain't said shit~♫

mcstringer
02-28-2010, 07:03 AM
The Hellicarrier's cargo doors shut with a heavy thump. A VTOL on auto-pilot stopped its engines and its lanky yet powerfully built visitor hopped out from its passenger compartment. Malcom wore linen pants and a white wife-beater. Around 5 people looking all menacing decided to crowd him as he walked toward the door out to the lab.

"Let me take a guess that you are John's dogs. The ones that believe they can kick my ass. Becka loves her timetables, so lets make this quick. One of you or all of you."

The fight did not take long. He took a few punches for the fun of it. He was thoroughly disappointed. He stood over the 5 with a little sweat down his brow. and all 5 were in pain in some way. He calmly walked through the door and found John leaning against a wall. He turned his head to look at him with a smile.
"They aren't bad. I needed that.In fact, it was a good thing they tried because I found out how rusty I was. I was disappointed that did not try to kill me. They just wanted to fight. You'll have to drill that "kill instinct" more, or they will be dead. Remember the situations we went through? Freakin' suicide. I want as many as possible coming back. Oh and It is good to see you."

"Good to see you, too, sir."

He continued about his way as he heard John tear into his recruit like the proud man he was trained to be. It kinda made his chest swell a little bit, but then he finally walked the last steps to the office. He was sad to admit it, but he was afraid to open the door because he was late. When he grabbed the handle a chill went up his spine and a short flashback of what happened the last time he was late went through his mind. The hot librarian turned lioness and it was not pretty. When he finally opened the door, he barely missed a stilleto heel turned kamikaze buzzsaw at his face. He got wacked on the back of the head on the rebound. His head lit up with pain.

"Ouch, woman that hurt."
"You were lucky you were only a few minutes late, but I can toss the other shoe, too."
"Geez, okay okay, you can be chill ya know. I know we used to be together, but still, you don't need to be angry about it."
"Why you grrrrrr......WE NEVER WENT OUT. WE NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER."
The second shoe was easily dodged because he expected it.He missed annoying her, and he let it show with the biggest shagrin on his face.
"Man, I miss doing that. Maybe, I should stop by for social calls instead of just world in danger."

Rebecca Prof quietly tromped over to Malcom as he sat down to literally stab a cocktail of nanites at the base of his neck.
"Ow, you know I hate working with these things in my blood stream."
"You'll have to because it is the Stark adaptation of our Time Bracer. With your physical ability, in a fight the bracer would break. So, instead of remaking a bunch of 1 billion dollar bracers for you to break. I put a request in for what is working in you blood stream now."

"Sooo what is it supposed to do?"
"Language translation, location and time awareness, and physically track the whereabouts of the criminals."

"Ok, so what is the bracer supposed ta do?

"Your parnter now in nero-sleep has recieved the translation nanites like you, but with the bracer, he will be actively cutting the temporal holes and guiding you both to the right time line zone."

"Soo, clothes, money, armor, and connections are pretty much on our own....what are we supposed to get?"

"Items that jumped to places in time as a security measure upon a break in."

"Soo, the recent break in was in response to said security measure. Boy aren' ye smarts."

"Stop the mocking and save the world already."

Malcom stood up and blew an air kiss to Rebecca, who was almost out the door. He tapped 86 on the shoulder.

"Hey 86, you ready?"