A Warrior,
Forgotten long ago.

Beyond the rim of reality,
Grasping at the edges of sanity,
A noble Idea,
Forgotten long ago,
The Way of the Warrior.

The Poor Man
By Shatterfist (Written as an essay in 10th grade English )

Poor man, oh Poor man, why do we ignore you? Why, when we see you down in spirits on the street do we, Society leave you cast down alone, without a helping hand? Why, when we oh so plainly see you, do we pretend you are not there? How are we immune to your glassy eyes? How are we immune to your pleas and cries for help from us, your Fellow man?

Who are we to decide you've had your chance at a good life? How civilized is the Tyrant Society that casts down it's poor members and leaves them in the cold to die? It is Ye, my Brothers and Sisters on the street, the Black men, The white men, The Young and Old, it is Ye who are stronger than every civilized soul.

So I salute you my Brethren on the streets, and dedicate my thought and whatever change I come by to your cause, the cause of a better life lived, a life you deserve. I love you my Brethren

Feedback of any type, as well as your own poems are allowed ^.^

Anne Bonny
02-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Lovely, ShatterFist. :) I moved this to a different section of the forum so that it will get the attention it deserves.

Black
02-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Thanks, Anne = D No offence to Jiggly puff but I liked Super Woman better XD

Black
02-05-2010, 03:24 AM
BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za5xzGKxNo&feature=quicklist&playnext=2&playnext_from=QL

Chaos Reigns

The faraway screams of distant men and women,
The Shattered Dreams and Broken Spirits of those left Fallen
The distant echo of guns and the sounds of bomb raid Sirens
The Wails of children,

This is Anarchy!
Such a lustrous feeling,
So elating, so intoxicating,
The feel of a mans flesh beneath the Blade!

Giving the order of doom,
Dropping bombs upon those who displease me
No reason
No cause for me to fight!

Just the want for Anarchy,
To see how society behaves when put under pressure
When the bounds are broken
Chaos Reigns!

- By Shatterfist

Black
12-22-2012, 06:27 AM
There comes a time in everyone's life, when one must give up and when one must let life to get him down. They just gotta lay down and let life run em over, break em down and take them to the cleaners. A time when you're so broken and so alone you become alone, become invisible. I guess, for me that is, the only thing left to do, the only option left to me is to die, to take a ste-

No, FUCK that,
If that's the kind of life you want to live,
Well you're damn right,
you ain't alive, you're just one step from being dead,
No you're worse, you're not alive, you're not living, but neither are you dead
You're just a PUPPET whose lonely strings have been CUT and you've been left to ROT,
LEFT TO TURN TO DUST!

But not ME,
No i'm not weak, and Ill keep fighting,
I leave you pathetic bastards who are ready to DIE in the DUST,
Leave you behind and leave only a reminder of who you thought me to be
But ill show you that ain't me, only a shadow of who I could be, a fraction of the impacting I intend to do, I wont let em slow me down wont let em shut me up Ill keep fighting and maybe one day you'll look up and see me there, high up in the clouds.

But I can't see you, I wont look back and you wont see me, Ill be too far ahead, To far away to give you help, too far away to latch onto.

I guess you'll just have to get up, get up and use those two feet, and make a purpose for that heartbeat, Wont you?

Because in this life there are the WEAK and there are the STRONG, and I don't mean muscle, size, mass, or power. I mean those who want to do but think they CANT, and those who know they CAN, That chain that holds you has got you weak, got you spitting and cursing instead of fighting and working for a better end doesn't it?

Well CURSE your life so much you, SPIT and COMPLAIN all you want boy, because while you do those of us who FIGHT and WORK have found that the chain that binds us isn't anything but a thread designed to TRICK US.

Puppets on a puppets string,
with strings soon to be cut,
No, FUCK THAT,
Ill grow wings and fly,
Let my ambitions and dreams carry me away,
Carry me to a place where I hold the strings,
Where I cut and weave,
Where I am the master of my fate,
Where I am the divider of my will!

Because while I draw breath There wont be any man in the world who will push me
Beat me, treat me like SHIT but I still don't care because being a beaten and bloody useless pulp
Is still a better world than being a useful meek little BITCH who's strings are whim to another mans will!