PDA

View Full Version : Empires at War (Rated R)

Black
02-04-2010, 06:21 AM
Warning!!!
This RP is rated R, due to Strong Language/Violence

Races/Kingdoms
Humans -
Sages-
Elves-
Orcs-
Necromantics-
Dwarves- *Race, no kingdom known*

Magic has no limits, any form of magic can be altered to fit the users needs if the user has the Energy and Knowledge to do so. Magic is dictated by thoughts and feelings and can be channeled through weapons, words, or spell forms. All magic is the same, no matter its shape or form it is made of the same material, thought power. However, it is usually classified as the following.

Elemental (Water, Ice, Earth, Fire, Lightning, et cetera et cetera)
Life (Healing, Speaking to Spirits, etc etc)
Dark (Plague summoning, Shadow bending etc etc)
Astral (Black Void summoning, Gravity Alteration etc. etc.)
Spiritus (Spirit world Travel, Spirit Summoning, Spirit Guardian etc.etc.)
Corporeal (Anything to do with the body, IE Tougher Skin faster reflexes... All races can use this except Dwarves)
Cosmic- Mastery of all Magic, allows you do as you please with Magic for Long periods of time (NPC use only)

Using certain types of Magic also surround you with an Aura, a Magic user is always known for the color, and intensity of his Aura. Someone with even a weak Cosmic aura, for example, can cause peasants to pass out by walking by them.

Elemental Aura: Elemental Aura is often teal-oceanic blue no matter what the user spec's in. An Elementals aura can sooth savage beast's as well as others depending on its intensity.

Life Aura: The Life Aura is either a grey color if weak, or cotton cloud white. The Life aura can give inspiration and Energy to those around them. If you were to sleep int he same room as someone with even a Weak Life Aura, you would wake up the next day so energetic you'd bounce off walls. A sages Life Aura can bring dead plants/animals back to life by simply walking by them.

Dark Aura: The Dark Aura, ranging from gray to a black that seems to suck the light out of the air. A Dark Aura can cause people to pass out if very strong or cause terror if weak. A Necromantic Dark Aura kills the plant life it touches.

Astral Aura: The Astral aura ranges from light purple to Midnight Purple to Dark Purple depending on strength. The Astral aura distills confusion, or enhanced thinking on those around them.

Spiritus Aura: The Spiritus aura makes the user semi-transparent if weak, and nearly see-through if strong. The Aura distills a sense of Mystery and Tension in those it touches, or Calm upon its allies.

Corporeal Aura: the Corporeal Aura can range from no color at all to Pink to Crimson red. The Aura can only stir emotions when it is Crimson red. It distills terror to the users enemies or dispels terror on the users allies.

Cosmic Aura: The Cosmic aura is multi-colored rainbow and it has all other Aura abilities mixed in with no consequence. Someone with Cosmic understanding may use their Aura as a physical entity.

Black
02-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Blank.

Black
02-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Blank.

Black
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! GTFO!

Kris
02-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll check it out. (Kyo got my attention)

Black
02-06-2010, 10:04 PM
You watch Samurai Deeper Kyo? or the character sheet itself? lol.

Black
02-07-2010, 01:33 AM
OK guys! This is how this story is going to go!, first of all this rp has no limit to how many characters there can be. You can juggle 90 carries for all I care. I have one rule, if you go inactive for more than 3 days, I will take over your character so the RP doesn't stall.

Now to the story.

Aarhus is on the brink of a war that can consume the entire galaxy and then destroy it. If the Titan Typhon breaks free of mount Aadon (Named after the sages of Aadon of the First Age of Titans who sealed away Typhon at the cost of seven billion lives)

Not only is that threat brewing but so is another war between the Mirthland Empire, the Sage's the Necromantics/Orcs and it is unknown who the elves will help. Crime in all kingdoms is on the rise and demons are appearing more and more frequently.

The planet itself is waging war upon itself, ripping up trillions of acres of forests with natural disasters. And for any of you who are unclear as to the size of this planet, heres a good way to see it

O<---- This is earth
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m337/WaterDucK_photo/Planet.jpgThis is Aarhus

Yeah. And that was only 1/6 of the planet Aarhus. Be afraid.

Anyways war is brewing Typhon is getting lose, and there will be heros to save da day!

And this planet is going to be in all of the RP's i make. Im already thinking of an RP thats several hundred thousand years in the future after magic has been dispelled for good.

Mysteria
02-07-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm definitely thinking about this one!

Black
02-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Mysteria, la femme mystérieuse qui dirige le site!

Mysteria
02-07-2010, 05:00 AM
I just help with the board!! LOL.

and for your approval:

Name: Gitana

Home town: Mirthland, Fortress of Light

Race: Human/Sage

Alignment: Neutral/Good

Appearance/Photo:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/gentlespirit414/gilraenculnamo.jpg

Distinguishing traits: Her normally green eyes glow a silver color when the presence of danger is near. Her aura can change depending on her mood. While it is primarily light spiritus is does change to spiritus/elemental or cosmic/life.

Special Items: A staff carried with her at all times with a ruby stone in the tip for drawing forth spirit magic, unprocessed salt to make protection circles, various crystals and candles. Gitana also keeps a sword on hand. Although she rarely uses it she can wield it with precision and accuracy.

Profession: Mage

Magic Type: Spiritus

Special Abilities: Specializing in but not limited to: Spirit Shield, Spirit Invisibility, Spirit guardian that takes the living form of a panther, Spirit Transcendance.

Bio: Gitana was born in The Fortress of Light. Her father Emilian was human and a judge responsible for trying many criminals. He taught her how to defend herself with the use of her sword. Her mother Kirra was a sage-Lord who taught Gitana the secrets of magic. The fact that she was a Lord Sage’s daughter did not exempt her from her mothers strict rules of training and apprenticeship. Gitana had actually been grateful that things were such as they were as she had wanted her achievements to be earned by that of her own skill rather than by her inherited name. She quickly surpassed the other students becoming much more advanced than they in her skills and was one of the few who achieved the high honors of learning the secrets of becoming a spiritus magi.

Gitana was given her name because her mother had said that she had known the moment that Gitana was born that she was destined to be a wanderer. As Gitana grew this became evident as she was always off on some adventure of her own as a child and into her early adult years. Gitana could have cared less about the goings on in the Fortress of Light. She had seen people tried and convicted enough of times that she had no interest in it anymore. When not wandering around the lands she was studying.

This all came to an end when her parents both died of old age. Gitana never achieved the status of Lord Sage but continues to practice her magic as she travels across the realms of and kingdoms of Aarhus. During her travels she met up with a her childhood friend Kyo whom she had met when her parents had once traveled to the Defenders Fortress for business. While others thought of Kyo as perhaps slightly evil, Gitana did not. Her parents had taught her that there was good and bad in all people and that being different was not a bad thing. Gitana learned to accept people the way that they were as she hoped people would accept her the same way. Gitana had always felt she brought some sort of balance to Kyo as she never feared him. She merely accepted him. When she ran into him again they traveled together neither going there own separate ways.

Temperament: Gitana is mild mannered and easy going unless her friends and loved ones are in harms way then she can become the exact opposite of her normal self.

Morals: Gitana will not use her powers for dark purposes but she will use her powers to defend herself and protect others if necessary.

She will not harm children or anyone who is defenseless to protect themselves.

She will not allow any ‘innocents’ to be harmed if she can help it.

Black
02-07-2010, 05:01 AM
Approved obviously ^.^

Mysteria
02-07-2010, 05:12 AM
LOL. thanks!

Black
02-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Rofl, now to play the waiting game.

Kris
02-07-2010, 11:29 AM
You watch Samurai Deeper Kyo? or the character sheet itself? lol.

I'm big fan of the manga. everything about it, the plot, the chars is so well done. I think the Anime show ruined it totally so I got off it after 2 episodes... If you like the artist style you should check out his next work "Code Breaker".

Amm... I'll go read the RP plot now...

Black
02-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Blah, I like the Anime, don't like Manga. I have "I-don't-read-not-book-syndrome" meaning, I don't read books with tiny chat bubblez. o.o

Anne Bonny
02-09-2010, 05:27 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg (http://twitter.com/RPAdventures)

Black
02-10-2010, 05:30 AM
o.o what is that?

Mysteria
02-10-2010, 05:32 AM
Twitter!! Its a way we advertise stuff but heck. Lots of people twitter. Its sort of like face book and those type of things. (click the picture!!!)

Black
02-10-2010, 05:33 AM
Ah. I don't use those infernal idiocracies meant for teenagers. But hell ill sign up for Twitter.

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 03:50 AM
I have it for RPA.

And Kris!! JOIN!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!

Campster J.
02-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Hmmm...I started reading and this reminds me of World of Warcraft....

Black
02-11-2010, 04:52 AM
I would like you to go die now. I hate wow and everything to do with wow. The fact that you mentioned wow and my RP in the same sentence insults me and makes me wan't to rewrite my story even more.

Black
02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
EMPIRES AT WAR (the name is going to be changed) IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION! DO NOT POST CS SHEETS OR ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL I GIVE THE GO!

Mysteria
02-12-2010, 05:17 AM
recycled per gm request