PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheet application

Edynol
01-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Before you can RP here, you must fill out a character sheet and post it in this thread. And please, before you make a CS, read up on the different races here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25402).

Use the following form for your CS:

Character name:
Race:(Can be any of the races listed, including mixed breeds. Just no dragon/demons. They just don't work.)
Class: (Mage, priest, thief, wizard, etc. Make up your own if ya wish.)
Skills: (Powers, abilities, trades like blacksmithing, alchemy, etc.)
Hieght:
Hair:
Eyes:
Discription:
Bio: (Doesn't have to be super big, just enough to give us an Idea of who your character is.)

If your character is approved, it will be posted here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25403).

Fox Xalian
01-22-2012, 06:40 PM
What of those of us from the roleplay? Will we have to bring our sheets across to here?

Mattie2009
01-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Oh hey, remember me?

Edynol
01-22-2012, 06:58 PM
No. I'll add em later.

Fox Xalian
01-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Cool, now onto other stuff but thew other stuff belongs in other areas.

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Hey again got the invite thnx a ton for it :)
So where do I post the application?

Edynol
02-01-2012, 06:14 PM
You can post it in this thread. :)

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Ah alright here goes nothing ;

Character name: Andyro Surtas
Race: Unknown to her (Half Elf, half demon)
Class: Archer
Hieght: 173 cm/5.6 foot (I think I'm not too sure how it is with foot)
Hair: Redhead
Eyes: Emerald green
Discription: She is always found in the lake near Crystalvay sitting on one of the branches of the trees and just merely sketching or practicing archery for hours. Because of her dim appearance people may tend to stay away from her so she is a loner though she wishes she was not. She lives in a small village called Nightshade and is outcasted by the villagers. When talked to at first she feels like an ice cold snow woman but once you get to know her she can really show affection. She loves traveling but is not allowed to leave the village for some kind of unknown reason and always just dreams about getting the chance to see the whole world that the elders are blocking her from seeing.
Bio: She does not remember her childhood nor where she was born nor her parents. The only thing hse knows is she awoke and could smell the flaming fires of the woods and was found by one of the near village elders. That same elder had told her she had suffered a head injury which was why she could not remember a thing.
Throughout her life she has been outcasted by the village never knowing why and has always tried to change her appearance but nothing could stop the fact that they looked at her like a stranger, all of them. She had finally found a pet, a living thing to call her friend, a small lost pup who had nothing left but himself and it made her have the urge to take care of him. But alas the cruel village bullies killed him in front of her when she was 10. That had gotten her to always be silent and never say a word. Now she just has a plain boring life, with no one ot talk to, with nothing to do wishing one day she could set her adventure and do something meaningful.

Hope its good ^.^

Edynol
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Looks good to me. Welcome! So where would Crystalvay be? I was thinking maybe in Ethranar near the Crystaldeep Caverns, or maybe up north in one of human settlements. And would 5 1/2 feet tall be okay for her hieght? I can edit it for ya when I post it in accepted characters.

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Looks good to me. Welcome! So where would Crystalvay be? I was thinking maybe in Ethranar near the Crystaldeep Caverns, or maybe up north in one of human settlements. And would 5 1/2 feet tall be okay for her hieght? I can edit it for ya when I post it in accepted characters.

yes, I think its best for it to be in Ethranar near the crystaldeep caverns :). Yes of course although its quiet short I dont mind her height being 5 ' 1/2 .

Edynol
02-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Okay cool. And no worries. lol. Elves(And those with elf blood) are normally a little on the short side. Except for Sesta, but she's freakish so she don't count. lol.

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 07:10 PM
also if you need a picture of her I have found a picture that would be best suitable for the character:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldg9efP88u1qf3po7o1_500.jpg

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 07:11 PM
ah alright then its just fine :D
um since i'm new and all how exactly does this whole rp thing go? like how do I start? etc.

Edynol
02-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Well, we are right at the end of this chapter and there's about to be big battle. So maybe you could happen to be on island(It's a huge attraction for people who begin exploring the world) and join in when the fight starts and meet the group that way, if you want.

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Well, we are right at the end of this chapter and there's about to be big battle. So maybe you could happen to be on island(It's a huge attraction for people who begin exploring the world) and join in when the fight starts and meet the group that way, if you want.

Ah alright happen to be on the exact same island where the battle is starting, get involved in the fight and that way meet the group. I was thinking one of the group could mistake her for an enemy and get attack which is how they meet. :) again thank you for the invite and I'm looking forward to starting.

Edynol
02-01-2012, 07:22 PM
That sounds good. Looking forward to seeing you action. :D

Oh and cute picture btw. Added it to your character.

andrinaandug
02-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Thank you! looking forward to being in action :>
Thanks for adding it and sorry for the trouble :D

Edynol
02-01-2012, 07:30 PM
No trouble at all! Anything you want me to change or add or whatever, just let me know. Whatever keeps yall happy. =)

Rayne7
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Going to review my character tonight, maybe alter him a bit before posting the app. Tomorrow I will post him. Any ideas for where he can come in for the rp? He's a rogue-type character, half elf and half human.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 01:47 AM
There's a large battle about to happen, so he can just jump into the fray. Then in Chapter 3 everyone can get to know you and some of the other new comers.

Rayne7
02-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Name: Rayne Crescent

Specie: Half Elf, Half Human

Class: Mystic Rogue- Experienced in Archery and swordplay extensively, along with soul magic.

Personality: Rogue Wolf Mentality- Rayne works as both a lone-wolf and a team player. Normally works best in pairs or small groups (1-4 usually, although adequate to work with more if/when necessary. If many are friends, then he is normally more comfortable in larger groups). He has a devil-may-cry attitude that makes him seem reckless. Truth is, he calculates the risks and then makes a decision based off of that.

Weapons:

NightWhisper- his Longbow. Four feet long from tip to tip, it's made of dark black ebony wood with silver swirl inlays designed into it, curved extravagently.

Morohtar- an elven-style demon blade named "dark warrior" in elvish, the blade is two feet long and black, tinted with red. Whenever Rayne infuses it with his soul energy, it makes the blade glow with bloodthirst and he seems to move faster.

In addition to his sword and bow, Rayne also carries an assortment of daggers (both for throwing and straight combat), an axe (double bladed), and a fold-out crossbow.

Description: Rayne stands at 6'0" tall with shoulder-length black hair, bangs in front of his icy blue eyes. A lean musculature, his muscles are finely tuned and defined in his outline, without an ounce of fat on his one hundred and forty pound frame. His skin is lightly tanned, his face clean-shaven. His facial structure is strong and rigid, yet maintains a fluidity. Has a tattoo of a raven between his shoulder blades on his back, and black tribal style flames tattooed on his sides from his neck, down his arms, his sides, down to his legs and feet, only leaving his chest and stomach and mid-lower back clear of the image.

Belongings:

Travel- Wears a black hooded cloak that falls to his ankles. Black boots with silver buckles accompany his feet, and black trousers. A black sleeveless shirt is often worn beneath a long-sleeve black button-up shirt. Depending on the weather, he alternates between black fingerless and black full-finger gloves.

As far as other things, carries a pack that allows him to keep necessities (bandages, a change of clothes, repair tools, ect). A family necklace hangs from his neck on a black chord, a silver diamond-shaped crest with an inlain ruby, the insignia of a raven encrusted onto the ruby itself in silver.

Abilities:
Healing stone- Rayne carries a stone that speeds up the healing process, allowing minor wounds to be healed within seconds while major wounds drain alot of energy over the user for an extended period of time.

Soul Warrior- After discovering this ability, Rayne has the ability to infuse himself and his weapon Morohtar with his soul energy to make himself faster. His soul actually becomes visible as it moves

Extra: has the elves lifespan instead of the humans.

Backstory: Rayne was born as a halfbreed, growing up in the elven lands for a time until captured by slavers when he was only fourteen and taken into the wastelands (unsure which one). Two years later he slit the throats of the bandits that had taken him and began his travels into human lands. Never feeling at home, he wandered from one place to another, learning cultures and languages.
When he returned to the elven lands, his people gave him NightWhisper, his family heirloom. Then they went about the business of training him, helping him hone the skills he'd learned out in the world until they were finely tuned. After a few months they began allowing him out with their hunting parties, and it was on one fated trip that they were attacked by an encampment of humans, led by a demon.
After his entire hunting party was eliminated, he barely survived and was rescued by another hunting party. Once he was healed, he went back for vengeance and managed to slay the demon, claiming his sword, Morohtar, as his own.
When he returned the elves wanted nothing to do with a bearer of the sword, especially once they learned he'd absorbed the demon's soul magic that enhanced his speed and the bloodthirstiness of the sword. Wishing him farewell, they gifted him with the healing stone Solaris and sent him off, back into the world.

Rayne7
02-10-2012, 06:03 AM
I know the soul thing was a stretch. If it poses a problem just scrap the parts about it and don't worry about it. I'm tired and it's a habit of mine to add some things. Plus I'm afraid that I may be out of practice with this style with elves and such, so please excuse me if my characters seem odd at first.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Heheh. Reminds me of a soul weaver from AQ. :P The soul magic thing, which would pretty much be life or dark magic, is fine since you're using your own essence to enhance your abilities. Just so long as you don't mess with other people's souls. That's exclusive to the Dark Immortal. Anyway, character looks good. I'll add it to the list. I do have a few questions though.

Would your character get weakened after using that magic? It's good for characters to have weaknesses, makes them more believable. Also, for his main strangths and weaknesses, as it seems his elvish side is a bit stronger than his human side, and the fact he uses magic, it would make since that though he can very quick and agile, he would lack in physical strength. Those are just some examples I'm throwing out. lol. I'm kind of an evil GM sometimes and I like to Exploit weaknesses. For example Setsa is young and inexperienced in the ways of the outside world, and prone to surprises.(Ain't that right darling? :D That's an inside joke BTW. lol.)

Aside from that, wanna say he's originally from one of the southern kingdoms in the eastern lands before traveling to human lands? Since they're on the border of the Maul, that would be the best place to find demons and such and that's where most slaves go.

Setsa
02-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Hmmmm now this definetly will prove usefull this new character.... Let the gm plotting begin :D rofl

Welcome!

Rayne7
02-10-2012, 06:08 PM
After using the soul magic, it would depend on how much he used, but yes, it would weaken him. And unless he takes time to recuperate it is possible for him to use it so much that his soul begins to dissolve, and would take an even longer period of time or one of mystical means (a magic user who can help, an artifact, or some other means) to heal the power itself although his body would recuperate at usual pace.

As for his elven vs human weaknesses...I've been thinking about it and as much as I look for a way around it, you would be right about him sacrificing some strength for speed and agility, although I'm thinking his soul warrior ability would help with that whenever it is active.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing. He could use soul power to enhance his strength, but it would taking an energy booster. You become awesome for for a while, then you crash hard. lol.

Rayne7
02-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Now I'm trying to find a picture to fit him, but so far, google images is failing me. -.- Leave it to me to create a character who's very appearance is a pain in the neck.

Drakkon
02-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey wait Ed. You never said there were kingdoms in the south-Eastern lands XD, just a bunch of druids (And thanks to me large groups of untalented in druid magic..).

Unless you mean north of the Maul of course... I'm mostly confused, could your perhaps explain more about the Eastern lands north and south of the maul please? XD it's getting confusing cause its a little vague on how the the south border of the Maul governs themselves.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Lol. Of course there are kingdoms there, they are just populated by dragons, elves, orcs, and torrocks. And most of them are priest, druids and shamans. If ya check the world map and read about the different kingdoms, it tells ya all this. lol.

Drakkon
02-10-2012, 07:10 PM
It only said what inhabited the place and who ruled it nothing about a kingdom as far as I can remember XD.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Dude...The definition of a kingdom is a large area with a ruler. Even the Maul is a kingdom. Everything is seperated into kingdoms.

Drakkon
02-10-2012, 07:57 PM
I know that, but its druids, I don't expect them to have a kingdom.. a circle or council maybe XD.

Edynol
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Kingdoms have councils. Like Aradon.

Drakkon
02-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Eh true. Alright sterotypical druid/shame/nature guys not in an rp like this XD.

Rayne7
02-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Just let me know when to post, and I will. Thanks for your patience. Not gonna worry about the picture -.- if only I had drawing talent in my repertoire.

Edynol
02-13-2012, 02:59 PM
You can post anytime. We've started a call-to-arms in the city we're in so you can just respond to that. Just meet up with Setsa if ya want.

Rayne7
02-14-2012, 04:35 AM
andrinaandug, do you mind if I have my character approach yours? Or no? It seems like a way that could prove beneficial to your character at first so that she wouldn't be overwhelmed by the switch from alone to making her way in a large group, but that's just my thoughts.

Mr. Scarlet
03-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Character name: Isaac James Scarlet
Race: Human
Class: Mage/Druid hybrid
Height: 6'0”
Hair: Red
Eyes: Deep green
Description:
http://p1cture.it/images/30g16g9f267geba003af.jpg
http://p1cture.it/images/288bd0g3ff3657e6bgf7.jpg
Bio: Scarlet is the kind of person that feels composure is everything. He emanates an aura of superiority because of his age, even though he appears to be in his mid twenties. Of course the source of his old age would be the crow perched on his shoulder. At least, a crow is what onlookers see at a glance. A closer look would show that this crow also holds more grimacing features, such as the jagged , hooked beak, and 6 eyes, 3 on each side. As well as being not black, but a deep, deep green. A crow Scarlet had met back when he was truly in his mid twenties. Ever since the bird begun to be seen with Isaac at all times, he hadn't aged a day, although the only ones who know the reason for that are Scarlet and the crow itself. Even though the crow is his companion, Isaac can tell that the creature is definitely not something to trust. The bird never leaves, always watching what everyone, including Scarlet, does.

Edynol
03-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Accepted! And Welcome!

Setsa
03-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Welcome! Already I can see Chapter 3 will be larger than ever and just great :)

Feel free to ask us anything

Locke
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Character name: Jonathan Irish
Class: Assassin
Height: 6"3
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light blue
Image: http://www.p1cture.it/images/391e97a3e08c909cddg2.png (http://www.p1cture.it/)

http://www.p1cture.it/images/gb9a121d8f02g8c658a0.png (http://www.p1cture.it/)

http://www.p1cture.it/images/99283g0197gbf0d9e3g4.png (http://www.p1cture.it/)
Bio: Irish isn’t exactly what one would call the “gentle” type. Born in the shithole that is Dublin he picked up the bottle from a young age and hasn’t come to think of putting it down. As Jonathan would put it himself, “I don’t think. I drink.” He has strived his entire life on alcohol, violence and not to mention women. When he reached the age of 19 years old Irish began to make his money through organized fights, the authorities enjoyed them enough to turn a blind eye. Showing prowess through his success, words reached the ear of one Thaddeas Rope. To cut a rather long story short, they went into business together accepting cloak and dagger esque contracts from both anonymous and powerful political figures. It all comes down to which individual has the most cash at the end of the day. Despite his lack of general etiquette, Irish holds loyalty and honor very close to him.

A while ago Irish had ended his contract with Thaddeus settled down with his newly wed wife, a surprising outcome, as he had never envisaged becoming a family man. This was short-lived. Not long after their honeymoon, Irish was practically diving half naked out of landlord’s house window, followed by the landlord himself shaking his fist animosity and shouting curse words the world was yet to know existed. 2 things came with this:

Memories of some of the best sex he had ever had with the landlord’s daughter.
And eviction. Not so nice.

As expected, the whole community heard of this very quickly, including Jonathan’s wife of which predictably erupted in white-hot anger. Since his wife was an amateur mage in training, she gave Irish a rather literally electrifying experience before dissolving the marriage on the spot, and sending him on his way before the landlords message had reached the Baron and his men had, had a chance to come to evict him by force. Jonathan was back into his self-destructive cycle, and he had his independence back once more. There was only one thing missing; His life as an assassin. Not to mention Mr. Rope as well as Mr. Scarlet another colleague that had joined them a little while after Jonathan and Theddeus had met. As a result Jonathan packed his bags with the bare essentials being Whisky, Knuckledusters and a little money, before heading off towards the Great forest. If Rope and Scarlet would be anywhere, the chances were he would be exploring it. Finding him however would be like a needle in a bloody haystack. If anyone could help him find them, it was the great Druid Sesta.

Edynol
03-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Nice. Accepted. Mr. Irish sounds like a picture perfect Kaydin with the shaved head and fighting and everything. Can we say he's from Kaydin Bar? That kingdom is like an assassin breeding ground.

Locke
03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Sure, why not. I assume that wont change Irish's path too much?

Just to clarify, Irish, is the man with the hair. Not the bald gentlemen.

Locke
03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Database error double post.

Nothing to see here.

Edynol
03-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Oh okay. lol.

SeoulDancer
03-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Can we still give out characters?

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Character name: Azure the outcast.
Race: Demon/Human
Age: 50 years old, but holds the appearance of an 18 year old.
Class: Archer
Height: 5’ 7”
Hair: Her hair is an oddly blonde color that isn’t usual in demons, but she got it from her mother.
Eyes: A startling electric blue with specs of red randomly assorted within the blue.
Description: http://lh4.ggpht.com/-dnMpI-PQ3g8/TPrahDylQaI/AAAAAAAAC_c/FUBvQcTPGqc/Demoness%252520Fantasy%252520Girl%252520-%252520Demonesses%252520-%252520Magical%252520Pictures.jpg
Bio: Azure is the offspring of a human woman and a demonic father. Her mother caught her father’s attention when she was traveling through Dagger Woods and was attacked by a demon. Her father saved her mother, but he never knew why. Then, they came together and produced her as a result of the union. Her mother died in the process of giving birth to Azure, who had red skin when she was born but grew out of it as her age progressed.
When her father decided it was time to leave the forest and travel to the city of their Demon goddess and show Azure to her, they were greeted with malice towards Azure. Azure would not be allowed in the city, but her father could go in, and he did abandoning her to her own devices as he made a life for himself. At this time, she was about thirteen years old. So, she left to travel to one of the human cities, but they too considered her a foul abomination and shunned her, not allowing her passage into their cities.
Azure was to be an outcast for the rest of her life it seemed, but she was getting used to that fact and just decided to deal with whatever came. Occasionally, she would sneak in with the elves and watch them in their archery, and she picked up on their skill with the bow, and became an archer. Although due to her demonic blood, she can use some dark magic. Though, she doesn’t use it often, when in times of great distress, she will use her dark powers.

Edynol
03-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Picture is prefered, but either picture or written description is fine.

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok, ill get a picture edited in the cs

Edynol
03-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Awesome. :)

@SeoulDancer - Yes, we are still accepting characters.

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 04:25 PM
All done :)

SeoulDancer
03-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Character name: Apollo SeoulDancer
Race: Demon/Human
Class: Psychic
Height: 5’ 4”
Hair: Silky Snow White
Eyes: Calm Sky Blue

(Still editing so wait busy for a while)

Appearance: http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1648285392637&id=3f76141ef3c887eae38a59543206f802

Bio/History: He was abandon in the deep dark Forest where nobody could hear him. He learned from the animals and the spirits that haunted the forest. One day a Demon who made a Contract with him to unlock him slumbering abilities. He slowly Learned how to use his powers after the contract. He Also Discovered the Demon also took a certain form. It was a Third Eye on his forehead. He also discovered that nobody noticed the demon expect the spirits in the forest. He finally used the Eye and found out that The demon could only reveal itself when He open the Third Eye. After Practicing he knew that he was to find someone to help him control this strange power.

-Copy and pasted this from other Rp-

The Third Eye basic Information: The Third Eye is a Demon and a valuable Jew that is Priceless. The Third Eye must find a Carrier to carry the Demon and the Jew itself. The Only way to retrieve this Rare jewel is to kill the person who bears the jewel. Because of the worth of the Rare jewel the Bearer is has a high bounty above his or her head. Many mercenary don't know of the worth of the jewel so they carelessly try to retrieve the jewel without thinking about it.

Why is he still there:
He still is in there until the hunter or mercenary are gone. Even then there are still bounty hunters along the main cities and small villages. So he has to Stay in the forest for now.

Other job/s: He is a apprentice Alchemist. He can make antidotes for common poison and illness. Potions for minor wounds.

Weakness when using the Third Eye:

1.- When the Third Eye is Open it is completely defenseless while it is that form.
2.- After using the Third Eye is causes Mass Fatigue to the user because of mass use of manna.
3.- The Third Eye also causes the user to be dizzy or sleepy for a couple of hours too.
4.- Another Strange Trait of it is that after Using the Third eye you become blind for about an hour so so.
5.- When using the Third Eye it's like a Magic Beacon to everyone

Edynol
03-03-2012, 08:26 PM
@Lost Goddess - Very nice. Approved. Welcome! So which RP are you joining? Marius' Gambit could use a few more players. lol. Trying to keep the two RPs even. :P

@Seouldancer - Umm...That character is too young I'm sorry to say. While children are allowed as NPCs, we prefer that characters are mature adults. And could do with some more info as well. Like what his skills/powers are, his personality, etc.

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah i'll post wherever you think i should go... Don't really have a preference :)

Edynol
03-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Sweet. :)

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 09:11 PM
And, i want apologize ahead of time if it takes me a while to post, because i am working on a roleplay, and i think it may be the best i've done. XD

Mr. Rope
03-03-2012, 09:17 PM
S'all good. The IC for chapter 3 isn't up yet anyway.

Lost Goddess
03-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh, alright then :)

Drakkon
03-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Ed you accepted Alice though and she's 2 years younger (No I is not helping :P) Is it just because she completes Dread's personality? XD

Edynol
03-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Remember she's just an NPC and you agreed she'd be left behind once yall get to the east.

Drakkon
03-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Wait I did? Oh yeah leaving her behind because of big fights, right.

Setsa
03-04-2012, 04:21 AM
Wow so many new members already for chapter 3!!! Yay!! Can't wait to see more posts coming in!

RainbowFace
03-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Character name: Xyza Harliquin

Race: Demon

Class: Travler

Height: 5'1

Hair: Rust Colored

Eyes: Brownish Red

Description: Xyza likes to feel as though she isn't like the rest of her race: Bloodthirsty and Evil. But inside, she knows that there is a dark, evil part of her, waiting to consume her, and all decency in her.

Bio: Xyza wasn't the most popular girl growing up, she raised herself, and she had no family whatsoever. So, she was used to not having human contact. She had lived on the outskirts of a town called Marlara untill she was 12, finally moving to where she lives now, Erya. She has a small cottage, and mostly stays inside, considering people don't exactly...enjoy a Demons company.

Edynol
03-16-2012, 01:53 AM
That looks pretty good. Does she have any powers or skills? Anyways, I think since she's so young, she would be perfect for the training rp we're setting up. Then as she progresses and grows, you can add to your character sheet and then be ready to kick butt in one of the main rps. I plan on making it a lot of fun, and if you're up for causing a little trouble, that would be awesome as well. What ya think? :)

DChunter
03-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Note these two character sheets are for one person with sort of but not really a split personality, read to understand.

Character name: Colchester Wolfe
Race: Human (Though he is human, he has an implanted demon’s soul. See bio)
Class: Traveling artist.
Height: 6’1”
Hair: Medium short and curly black hair.
Eyes: Deep forest green
Description: He has a friendly disposition, but can be ill tempered, this is do to the demon within him. He has no loyalty but to himself and those that have earned it. Often he fears he will lose control and shies away from romance.
Bio: He was born into a clan of earth type magic users. Their natural affinity to the earth element made them fierce warriors. But with their village located beyond the realm of any king they were little know and unheard of by most. Sadly this fact left them far too under prepared upon the attack of the small demon horde. They came to kill, but also for a child. They came for the future head of the Wolfe clan, Colchester, seeking him for a sinister goal.
Once before they had attacked this village but that time, many years before, their leader had been killed. Now knowing of the Wolfe clan’s power they sought resurrection of their fallen leader through the use of magic and the child. The child’s soul would be weak they thought, and his affinity to the earth element would make him a compatible host for their leader who had the same affinity.
And so through the sacrifice of blood, and the binding of the two souls the demon named Grail was once more returned to life. Things did not go as planned though, for the child’s soul was strong enough to suppress Grail’s own. The demons were killed by the strange burst of energy that came out of Colchester upon the binding. And thus was the events which shaped his life. Now he searches for a way to remove the demon’s soul, paying for his traveling expenses through the selling of his sculptures. If only it ended there. Although Colchester remains for the most part in control, Grail feeds off his anger, and can indeed take over his body.

Character name: Grail
Race: Demon
Class: Warrior
Height: 6’1
Hair: Medium short and curly black hair.
Eyes: Black.
Description: Blood thirsty and intent on one day gaining full control of Colchester’s body. He often provokes him into fits of rage as a form of entertainment. However, as much as he despises Colchester there is a mutual understanding between the two, for if one dies both die. And so in times of great stress, he will either lend his power to Colchester, or take over his body temporally. Upon taking over, his demonic aura alters Colchester’s body. His skin turn pale grey and becomes as tough as stone, his eyes an eerie black and tattered demonic wings sprout painfully from his back. As strong as he is, his powers and strength are restricted by Colchester’s body’s own limits.
Bio: His age and past are both known only to him.

Lost Goddess
03-16-2012, 09:18 PM
I was wondering Edynol, if i could perhaps make another character? I found a really cool image that i would like to use for her.

Setsa
03-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Yes! Another cs! DS....what are Gail and colchester powers? And/or strengths? You said Gail at times will lend his powers of in times of need. And is this character with duel sides a friend, foe that serves deldranna? Etc.

But otherwise great cs....

DChunter
03-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Well both of their powers are earth manipulation i.e. levitating rock/stone, manipulating their structure and shape things along those lines. Grail has broader range of skills though for he is also capable of manipulating unrefined metals like iron and steel. Grail has no alliance with Deldranna, he has long since renounced any allegiance with her in order to have his own freedom and to do as he pleased. But being unable to completely control Colchester leaves Grail at the mercy of his will.

Setsa
03-17-2012, 02:42 AM
Ah ok well for me the cs looks fine... Edy has to approve it ofcourse... my co-GMing powers only go so far heh...but would love to see you in Nature's Wrath if so.

@Lost- We'll allow a second character I believe...if each character is in separate groups. 1 marius -- 1 natures wrath.... So far as I figure yes if not in same side of the dual rp

Edynol
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM
@DC - Okay looks cool. I think you'd do good in Marius' Gambit, since that's where the other demons-types are at. They wouldn't be too welcome in Nature's rp yet. lol

@Lost - And yeah, what Setsa said. Unless you wanna make it an NPC that others can control and such.

DChunter
03-17-2012, 01:45 PM
mkay works for me.

Setsa
03-17-2012, 01:56 PM
True Edy.... Thoughts in Natures Wrath may want to bodily harm to a new demon...half demon...what not lol

But welcome DC!!

Lost Goddess
03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Ok, ill post her up here. Just give me a little bit of time :)

The Imposter
03-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey Edy, I've looked at this a few times and have been intimidated by its epicness. However that step in overcome and I'd love to join!

Character name: Hugoreon Fellfrost
Race: Dwarf
Age: Appears in his forties or fifties so whatever that translates to dwarf years
Class: Blacksmith-Weaponsmith
Height: 5'4 (He is head and shoulders above most dwarves)
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Blue
Discription: Hugo is of a normal dwarvish build broad shoulders, thick chest, and muscle. The only thing that is different is his height which in the past has brought into question whether he is a pureblooded dwarf or not. He keeps his beard trimmed quite neat and short and often ponytails his longer gray hair. His right eye is often covered by an eye patch as he lost his eye many years ago. He wears light clothes that look well worn and a tad raggedy all of which is usually hidden by his thick leather apron.

Hugoreon's disposition would be best characterized as typical to any dwarf; however if anyone spent more than a few hours with him they would see the kind but rambunctious spirit typical to dwarven nature is a guise for a soul with a harsh unfavorable past. When caught up in the affairs of others his wisdom can be seen one just has to see through the aloof nature of the dwarf.

Bio: Hugoreon was only a wee little child when the Frostcrest family was cast out of the dwarvish kingdoms of Frozh Kholdar and Frostvale Bank and given the name Fellfrost. This event set in motion a life of constant travelling Telanthria and was the seed of a hatred against those Kingdoms in the young child. His family never spoke of the details of their exile but always encouraged Hugo to let go of any animosity towards his fellow kin.

Hugo grew learning the techniques of his father in the crafting of weapons. It was quite evident that the young Hugoreon had exceptional skill and it wasn't long before he surpassed his father and began to enhance his fathers technique. It was during this stage of his life a great succession of events took place. The first was the death of his family. His was mining at the time but what he heard from rumours was that his father refused to craft a blade and the human noble butchered his father and mother for it. Learning that the family name Rothesan, Hugo set out on vengeance but the quest didn't have the conclusion Hugoreon dreamed of. Losing his right eye at the hands of Sigmund Rothesan and being left for dead Hugo found himself in the care of a young lass Illya, as he recovered it wasn't long before the two found themselves in love.

Their love blossomed and grew and then like all flowers died. Uprooted by a small movement of dwarvish racism which resulted in the murder of Illya. Hugoreon's tormented soul felt powerless against the small town's hate. Forced to flee for his life he once again found himself being the wandering blacksmith. Years passed and Hugo's skill in swordcrafting became almost that of legend, some said it even rivaled the skill of the Anvilfrost's. Many warriors would seek out the wandering smith to have him craft them a blade.

Hugo's aimless wandering is deceptive as its true purpose is directed to finding Dh'ralydium. A unique ore that properties are magical. Not just typical magic but said that those that can harness it will wield untold power. From there the myths deviate from exactly what untold power the ore contains. Its location has only been past on through legend and rumours. Most of which have been wrong so far. However Hugo searches on his reasons for finding it secret only to Illya and himself.

Setsa
03-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Very Nice Imposter... We need more dwarfs!

Edynol
03-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Yay! A dwarf! Accepted. :)

I will try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Going out in a few here.

Setsa
03-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Better drink lots then Edy lol... And welcome Imposter! Where you thinking of having your dwarf? Nature or Marius

The Imposter
03-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Marius is heading north to Dwarven country right?? I'm kinda undecided right at the moment.

EDIT: after looking over it, Setsa has more people applied in Nature although there is less posting. Should I join the one with less posts or less people??

Setsa
03-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Less posts lol since your dwarf is on a quest for an certain item....makes more sense to me lol

Edynol
03-18-2012, 01:15 PM
A dwarf in the east amongst elves and orcs. Gonna be one miserable dwarf. lol.

savannabanana8
03-20-2012, 01:56 AM
Name: Nevaeh
Race: elf
Class: wizard
Height: 5'1"
Hair: straight long black, down to her butt
Eyes: forest green
Description/bio: she is named after heaven ( spell it backwards) and only speaks a few words most of what she says is her strong opinion on things and her body language. She's a good friend to talk to because she early says anything back. She has a lot of body language though and when upset is an interesting elf.

Edynol
03-20-2012, 08:09 PM
That's one tiny elf at 4'1". lol. Elves are short, but they not that short. Would 5'1" be okay for ya? And a 19 year old elf would be okay. Elves start aging slowly at around 15 so that's about how old she would look. So where do you want to go? We can use more people in Nature's Wrath and the training rp that hasn't started yet. You could do well in either.

savannabanana8
03-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Ya 5'1 is fine and idk what all is going on there? Haha the training RP sounds good

Edynol
03-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Awesome. :) The training rp is gonna be awesome fun. Lots of shenanigans to be had. And just ask Setsa, I love me some shenanigans! Rofl! Now that we have four, I'm gonna go ahead and work on an IC and official OOC.

savannabanana8
03-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Ok sweet I'm lOoking forward to it :) lol

Setsa
03-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Yea we are evil plotting GMs lol but hey it keeps us busy!

Lost Goddess
03-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Character name: Amriel Silversong
Race: Elf
Class: Elven Ranger
Skills: She is skilled with a bow, and her trade is woodworking. She can make many things from wood, and has perfected her craft to where she can imbue her weapons with elven abilites that make them lighter and stronger than human weapons. She has been training with a bow since the age of 8, and has nearly perfect aim with it, causing her to be known as "Eagle eye" to all elves in eversong even though she is so young.
Height:5' 6"
Hair: Moonlight silver
Eyes: Warm and piercing green.
Discription: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/11/r169_457x256_3682_Half_Elf_Girl_2d_fantasy_girl_wo man_elf_warrior_tiger_picture_image_digital_art.jp g
Bio: Amriel doesn't know much of her past, she had lived alone most of her childhood until the elves of Eversong found her wondering the forests. She was then taken in and she had taken quite a liking to archery. She would normally be seen practicing archery every free chance she got. Eventually she got so good that people began calling her eagle eye. She had just found her calling. Later she began working under the elven master of woodworking, and had mastered that ability to. She was able to make anything out of wood just about and she could imbue elven nature into her weapons which gave them extraordinary elven quality, and similarities. The power she imbued in the weapons caused them to become lighter and stronger. And, eventually she started making the weapons for all the elves of Eversong. She also travels with a white tiger named Snow, who has been her companion for as long as she has remembered.

Edynol
03-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Good character. Just one thing. Hardly anyone is known all across Ethanria, even kings and queens. So a young elf, and the way Eversong has been cut off from the rest of the world until recently, would be unknown everywhere else. So she could be known all around Eversong, if that's cool.

Drakkon
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Hrrm.. hey Ed would I be able to make a floater character? Just because I noticed that there are very little people who are not stealthy, or highly magical, or skilled with a bow. (Apprentices in that training rp void from the list.)

Edynol
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Sure if ya want.

Lost Goddess
03-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Wow.. i thought i said just Eversong.. Sorry Edynol.. Fixen it :)

EDIT: Fixed :)

Drakkon
03-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Alrighty then!

Name: Broka Scythefiend
Race: 3/4ths Human, 1/4th Troll
Class: Destroyer
Skills: Regenerative properties, weakness to fire, the power to scare little children to death.
Hieght: 5'10
Hair: Decently long hair with white streaks.
Eyes: Bloodshot Red
Description: Ignore the magical parts of the picture please.. He's usually a demon but there are too many half-demons here. 1398
Bio:
There are few who know of his past, even less who survived the first onslaught he wrought. Perhaps even fewer can bear the horror of the ease of which he murdered those before them. Of all of this, the Warlord is perhaps the worst of his type, what exactly his type is differs from person to person.

To be less vague, Broka Scythefiend is a Warlord among bandits in the Dagger woods. While he seems to have mellowed as he ages, he is as strong and ruthless as ever. Perhaps more intelligent in his tactics as well. Though his days of pillaging and murder ended, and the small lands he had managed to forcibly take from the council he returned, save for a single watchtower. Dispute his reputation of ruthlessness the towns he controlled were never in any harm, never taxed nor forced to serve. As it was, Broka had always bought supplies from the towns from the gold of all those that he had slain. A well known rumor and tale was of when he had managed to cut down ten men to reach his front door with no help.

Now a days, Broka and his most loyal men remain in the watchtower. Weekly, some boys of the nearby town bring food as a tribute to the feared Warlord, otherwise. The only time anybody sees them is when a group of bandits or lesser demons attack the town, (They are on the border of the Maul) which, as of recently. Has been fairly frequent. Enough for Broka to have the villagers follow his harsh and near fatal training. Almost appearing to be a complete opposite of the murderer he was ten years prior.

(Hope this is alright Ed, XD. Bit of a rush Job, and If you wanna use him as an NPC go ahead :P.

P.S. Click the picture to get a better look at it.)

Mr. Scarlet
03-21-2012, 09:49 PM
"No highly magical people"

*Waves*

SeoulDancer
03-22-2012, 02:09 PM
@Lost Goddess - Very nice. Approved. Welcome! So which RP are you joining? Marius' Gambit could use a few more players. lol. Trying to keep the two RPs even. :P

@Seouldancer - Umm...That character is too young I'm sorry to say. While children are allowed as NPCs, we prefer that characters are mature adults. And could do with some more info as well. Like what his skills/powers are, his personality, etc.

Sorry i didn't answer this sooner but i was busy with my work

i will post more infomaition soon after i am done with most of mai school work

Edynol
03-23-2012, 02:18 PM
@Lost - Looks good!

@Drak - Is Broka a good guy or bad guy? Cause the Dagger Woods is controlled by demons and corrupted races. They just keep it uncorrupted to fool people who don't know the land.

@ Seoul - The picture link doesn't work. But other than that it looks good :)

Drakkon
03-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Well it depends on how you look at it. The longer he spends driving off shit from his little village (Demons included.) the more he'll be likely to think 'This is getting ridicules, I might as well raise an army and take the whole land by force if their numbers refuse to dwindle.' Because that's how he thinks.. he doesn't give a shit when you don't mess with him.. hell he'll nod and let you pass. But if he sees himself fighting perhaps the whole of Dagger woods (Number wise) for one village, he'll come across this thought time and time again until he finally decides to set himself out to conquer the entire land.. either by force or the mere promise of not being enslaved by the demons and corrupted races.

Personally I'd consider him neutral because of that thought process, I mean I really don't see him leaving that grey area of the role play, nor being convinced that the Demons of the maul are completely evil and all the other races being completely good either. Yeah he'll fight the demons but he won't consider himself any more evil then them. He's aware of right and wrong he's just going to do what needs to be done to keep himself and his side alive. Taking over Dagger woods? Maybe. Killing a lot of demons? Yes. Killing good guys who accidentally draw more then necessary attention right at his front door? Yes.

Edynol
03-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Okay cool.

Drakkon
03-24-2012, 09:02 PM
So is he an NPC or regular floater? XD.

Edynol
03-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Your call. Whatever you want him to be.

Lost Goddess
03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Ok, so i have the urge to make another character.... but, i dont know if i should...

Drakkon
03-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Eh.. I'll keep him floating until we think of something to integrate him into XD. If anything he'd be a nice -coughviolentcough- distraction if the main rp starts slowing done a bit.. or if Marius's Gambit ends before Nature's Wrath because lets face it I see that one going a bit faster.

Lost Goddess
03-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Character name: Riven Iron-fist (Bobby Rabbit)
Race: Half Elf/Dwarf
Class: Paladin
Skills: As a paladin riven is gifted with the ability of holy magic and can manipulate the element fire from study among the elves with his mother. As an elf he has unnatural grace and speed. As a dwarf he has developed the ability to build crafts not seen by the elves or dwarves. He infuses dwarven architecture with that of the elves resulting in a unique architectural structure. He is also a skilled blacksmith that is able to infuse dwarven weaponry with elven weaponry to result in stronger metal than dwarves but swifter weapons than the elves.
Height: 4’ 5”
Hair: His hair is moonlight white but is bushy like most dwarven hair.
Eyes: His eyes are stony grey like the dwarves, but warm and inviting like the elves.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/colt1789/Test_Hobbit_v_1_by_GLADIATOR57.jpg
Bio: Riven Iron-fist was bore inside an elven woman who had fallen for a dwarven architect. Her mother was a prominent warrior in the elves before she was killed shortly after giving birth to Riven. His father was a dwarf architect who built many great structures in his time, but Riven never knew him because one day his father was traveling along the dagger woods and was killed by demons that were said to have taken refuge in the forest. He has been orphaned for nearly 13 years and has lived among the elves, because they seem to be the only ones who treated him with kindness and pity, rather than cruelty and like he was a leper.

Due to being raised in Eversong, Riven has adopted the skills needed to build elven and dwarven architecture fused together, as well as blacksmithing. He is not the best blacksmith, but he is working his way to becoming well known among the many races.

Due to his elven nature constantly clashing with his dwarven personality he often argues with himself about his actions. He left to train in Crystal deep where he heard refugees and people able to fight were being raised and taught to become great heroes, so they could fight for Ethanria and its races.

Edynol
03-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Accepted.

BattleAxePirate
04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Well, here goes nothing \._./ ...

Character Name: Siphelle Dhuala
Class: Gypsy (I guess : D )
Skills: "Sensitive", fire element (born under the fire sign), great with an axe
Height: 5 ft. 1 in.
Hair: Short, fluffy, and dark red
Eyes: Dark brown
Description: She's a gypsy, or rather someone who wonders about the world selling random items to make a living. She's no thief, though many like to point fingers her way. She can be kind and she can be cruel, it just depends on who she's talking to and if she likes them. She'll throw a fit like a five-year-old if you call her short.
Bio: She chose to be a gypsy herself, though most are born unto it. It wasn't that she had a bad family, she just didn't like them. They fought a lot and they were too loud for her liking. So one day she gathered up a couple valuable things and set off to it. From then on out she's been on her own. After one specific trade, she was given an axe that fit her size perfectly. Since then she's used it as protection. She's nosy, and curious, but all-in-all a kind-hearted girl. She's really just looking for a friend. The traveling business can be lonely.

Edynol
04-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Well gypsies don't exist in this world, I think Merchant is the word you're looking for. lol. But other than that it looks good. I think either Marius' Gambit or Heroes' Rising would be ideal for you.

Setsa
04-14-2012, 01:04 PM
I almost suggest Heroes Rising for the moment...

BattleAxePirate
04-15-2012, 04:32 AM
Eeeh... Merchantman doesn't really fit since kids don't just go "Eh, I don't like my family, so I'm gonna go struggle as a merchant for the rest of my life." But okay... I guess I'll just go to whichever one is less popular...

The Imposter
04-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Why not opt to something like bard or minstrel? Or even a travelling performer? You should be able to keep your gypsy roots then and retain the 'leaving the family' bit.

BattleAxePirate
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Circus performer sounds really cool XD Or like a solo street performer. That works... Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I really appreciate it.

So how does this work now? Do I repost my character with the edits or...?

Sickly
05-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Character name:

Ibala Nok

Race:

Human

Class:

Summoner

Skills:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/116/b/5/elesh_by_igorkieryluk-d3ex6ay.jpg
Bio:

Loxis is an entity that exists only in the moment and the mind. She is manifests in dreams and thought. Her purpose is to enforce bonds and contracts. She is most often depicted as the Goddess of Slavery and her personification can be misconstrued as being of demonic origins. This is due to the stigma she receives from the use of her Symbol to strengthen any tool used to bind a person, such as hand cuffs or chains. Hundreds of years ago she was worshiped as the patron of weddings and friendship. According to Summoner Law, a contract with Loxis must be made in order to establish a connection with other Ethereal Entities.

Abilities:

Song of Destruction:

Loxis sings a single powerful note at such a high pitch that can drive animals insane and burst eardrums, it can also dispel Magical Seals.

Song of Creation:

Loxis sings a single powerful note that numbs the pain of those that hear it and calms animals, it can also strengthen Magical Seals.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/306/f/0/anathema__suiside_by_wen_m-d4ewl5g.jpg

Bio:

Rakken is a lowly demon in exchange for power he allowed himself to be contracted By Ibala. Despite not technically being of Ethereal origin, The contract grants him all the perks of an Ethereal Entity. Invincibility and freedom from the depths of hell. Unlike most Summons Rakken can take damage and retain a corporeal form, although this makes him more durable in fights it also allows him to be killed. He is a powerful ally but a fairly weak summon.

Abilities:

Flight:

Rakken can used his enormous wings to allow him to fly.

Corporeal Form:

Rakken's Corporeal Form allows him to react with objects or people for one hour.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/308/b/f/Anima__Earth_Elemental_boss_by_Wen_M.jpg

Bio:

The Earth Wyrm is Ibala's Natural Summon. A Natural Summon is a creature that is the unconscious manifestation of every strength in the Summoner. It is not contracted to the summoner therefore any attempt to summon it willfully will backfire. This creature can only be summoned when the Summoner is near death. It will only dispel when a its host's dead body turns cold.

Abilities:

Rampage:

The Terra Wyrm will rampage for a short time until the corpse of its Host is dead an cold. It does not differentiate between friend or foe and is extremely durable.

------------------------------------------------------------
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/219/a/a/witch_and_sword___colored_by_kika_alf-d3b2ecq.jpg

Bio:

Coming soon

Edynol
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
While that is indeed a very interesting character, Mr. Nice, I am afraid it is a bit too OP and doesn't quite fit into this world. Beings like that can be summoned like that. There are ways to summon powerful beings like that, but it requires a large group of mages and certain spells and rituals. With the exception of the Arcane Immortal and Deldrana, no one person is nearly powerful enough to summons things like that on their own.

Setsa
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Nice you are more than welcomed to rework that cs that will be more suitable for Ethanria

But Edy and I just couldn't allow what you have now...for the reasons stated above...

Mr. Scarlet
05-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey look, it's Elesh Norn.

I used to play MTG too.

Sickly
05-16-2012, 05:26 PM
While that is indeed a very interesting character, Mr. Nice, I am afraid it is a bit too OP and doesn't quite fit into this world. Beings like that can be summoned like that. There are ways to summon powerful beings like that, but it requires a large group of mages and certain spells and rituals. With the exception of the Arcane Immortal and Deldrana, no one person is nearly powerful enough to summons things like that on their own.

yeah I knew it was pretty freakin OP
wanted to see if i could get away with it

Setsa
05-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Now you know that you can't..

Please try again

Edynol
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Tsk tsk. Be nice Setsa darlin.

Setsa
05-16-2012, 07:05 PM
..... I thought. I was? I did say please.....~cheese~

PotterheadCade9
06-01-2012, 09:50 PM
What is you have more than one? ._.

Edynol
06-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry, Potter. But what?

PotterheadCade9
06-01-2012, 09:56 PM
I role play as more than one character, not at the same time of course

Edynol
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Oh okay. You can have more than one character is you can keep up. :)

angelbread22
08-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Character name: Azarin "Azzy" Aurel
Race: Humon
Class: Self proclaimed "adventurer"
Skills: A knack for getting into awkward or troublesome situations; a fumbling knowledge of healing magics; and a very shoddy understanding of small blades.
Height: 5'4
Hair: Auburn in color, it falls to just below her chin. Often it looks as if it has been cut haphazardly, with jagged pieces of varying lengths. Messy bangs tend to fall into her face.
Eyes: Hazel. They range from deep green, to a misty blue, swirling in a blend of color.
Description: Azzy is very much an idealist. Her trust in people borders on ignorance at times. It is in her nature to be optimistic, and she faces any challenge that springs up to meet her with a cheerful attitude. This often causes sane people to back away slowly. :P
Bio: Azzy is a blank slate. She lived a very sheltered life up until the age of 14, being raised by her hermit grandparents. Their passing left her alone in the world but, in her mind, there was no time to despair. She set out on an adventure of "epic proportions". At least, that's what she likes to refer to it as. Honestly, one can only wonder at how she's survived to the ripe age of seventeen.

angelbread22
08-03-2012, 04:28 AM
I hope that's alright. >.<

Edynol
08-03-2012, 11:27 AM
I like that! I love funny characters like that. :D Accepted. Welcome! If you have any questions or need any help with an opening post, feel free contact me. :)

SQJ
08-04-2012, 12:41 AM
This char was meant for Kri's RP but there's a zero percent chance of it being accepted as the environments there don't suit the character’s abilities.

Character name: Rana second daughter of NkosiLethu

Age: 29(She always says she's about 18 or 50 sometime three hundred because she doesn’t know the year she was born)

Class: Nature based Wizard or Druid. (not sure)

Skills:

As far earning money goes, she doesn't really work on earning money s she just hunts for goods for her and the people around her and the fellow hyena peoples. She's more like a thief or bandit.

She is of a people who's entire livelihoods are based on nature but since they live in a typically dry part of land they linked their lives with animals to survive. They were most prosperous combining themselves with the lives of hyenas where their entire magical arts were based on that magical link. The creatures live in symbiosis with the tribe, helping protect the people.

What they hyenas get in return is a physical strength increase. The hyenas of their tribe grow taller than most and the largest, the typical hyena queens or kings will grow to literally double the size of regular hyenas.

Rana has two magical abilities. She can control two queen hyenas, large ones which she controls completely to the point where she can share their senses. Their sense of smell, taste, hunger, thirst. Even their sense of humour.

The second is optional if you feel it's too much tell me.
The second is a very simple one as she can very mildly alter the colour and texture of her skin. Not like a chameloan as she can change to very few shades of brown. Basically all the shades of typically dry sand. Beach sand, Desert sand and, with time, red sand.

Height: Short like 1.2 meters.
Hair: Waist length.
Eyes: A almond brown, light.

Description:

She's short with dark skin. She has almost child like features if it weren’t for the harsh conditions she throw herself into. She's short but she's extra short since her legs are missing from just below the knee and she spends almost all of her time on the floor using her arms to move around.
She has very long arms, which are very lean and powerful, they aren't like men's muscles in being wide but they are strong. Like an orang-utan’s arms, something her siblings would tease her on.

Having lost pretty much all affection for her body and bearing no expectation of being loved she dresses in barely anything, just a simple set of furs that she can take break off and hide should the need arise for her to hide in the sand.

She has jagged and sharp teeth with large canines which are stronger than what is typical. But she doens't have the biting and tearing force of a hyena.

Bio:

Rana was supposed to the destined patriarch, the future queen of her tribe but it was taken away from her at birth as she was born with viscous deformities from the waist down. As with the real hyenas only those strong enough to lead, both physically and mentally deserve to lead.

Her parents desperate to save her from the inevitability of being killed set her upon an alter where they prayed for her. But she was almost immediately attacked by the creatures there. How bone and bones mangled, she was left for dead but she didn't die upon the alter, it seemed that the prayers were answered in a way. Much of the lower deformities had somehow started to heal right in areas that allowed her life. But here legs were cut from just below the knees and she's been moving using her hands only ever since.

From future queen she became the runt, the waste of time. But what she lost physically she gained magically by attuning herself with the dry dead soil and the hyenas, following their ways almost completely. she gained the power of controlling two hyena cubs which is generally frowned upon by their people as it runs the risk of a backfire, where she could lose control of the creatures themselves and be mauled by them.

But she managed and her cubs grew quickly as though taking in her unused energy to themselves. As a child she used them as tools. She travels with them and uses them to ride and move from location to location and hunts with them.

She grew strong quickly gaining more and more animals under her control, her brother seeing this, realised that there was a chance that she could and would challenge for leadership, assaulted her, with other members of their pack taking her hyenas as his own, killing those that would not comply to his power before taking her innocence. She would have been murdered were it not for her two main hyenas who broke free and ran away dragging her hapless body away.

She now moves from location to location as a mercenary for traders(acting as a protector), where she feeds gaining more hyenas to her own pack.

Enough? Too much?

Edynol
08-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Hmm. Definitely weird. But weird is good here. Welcome. Just on a side note, though. Is there any chance she can have legs? lol.

SQJ
08-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Ummm... Would you prefer she had legs?

Leon G
08-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Whoa, WE WERE ABLE TO MAKE HUMANS? I totally tried joining this, but couldn't make an accurate CS because I tried to learn everything by reading on the sites >.< Too late to join?

Edynol
08-05-2012, 12:17 PM
@Pure - She doesn't have to have legs. Just would seem kinda weird amidst all the action to see an amputee running around on her hands. lol. Doesn't matter really. Just picturing it makes my laugh. lol. Can she get on a horse?

@Leoni - Sure you can still join! Never too late. :D

SQJ
08-05-2012, 04:43 PM
She uses her pets as her means of moving. The two main pets are her main means of movement. So in the midst of the action she'd be riding in the middle of a small pack of hyenas while riding on one of the two largest in the pack. She's legless from below the knee so yeah with apparatus and help she can.

Edynol
08-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Okies. Cool.

Blahman919
12-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Character name:Jargon Tal
Race: Dragon
Class: Red Dragon
Skills: Fire breath, enchantment, and flight.
Height: He is around 7ft tall on all fours, twice that when on his hind legs.
Eyes: His eyes change from sky blue when he is happy, cheerful, or any positive emotion, to black when upset, angry or any negative emotion.
Description: Jargon is a large red dragon. His scales normally shine in the sun, if you are lucky enough to see him out at day. He has two large horns on his head, each half a foot long. His tail is as long as his body to keep him balanced while flying, and he has a wing span of 14ft. He weighs about one and a half tons. He has one noticeable scar on his chest where a dragon hunter attempted to kill him, his scales are missing there, just over his heart, which was spared by the hunter's blade by inches.
Bio: Jargon grew up close to his family and brood mother. But after getting one of his brothers killed while trying to impress his family, he was cast out and left on his own. For over two hundred years the dragon has been alone without a friend, and has came to dislike almost everyone. But even as he is attacked by humans and other dragons alike, he wouldn't hurt anything except in self defense, excluding fish which he believes to be the only animal worth eating.
Jargon stays within Ethranar, keeping his home within one of the mountains. He doesn't try to hid himself very much, he only ventures out a night for the most part, but he has been known to fly over villages and towns. He enjoys swimming in rivers and lakes, despite being a red dragon, and he is very calm unlike his brothers.

Edynol
01-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Looks awesome. :) Sorry for the wait in responding. Been really busy over the holidays and haven't been online hardly any. But I'm back now and ready to jump back in. :)

Rayne7
04-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Name: Kyrian Salvatore

Aliases: Kylar Farenthir, Sigurd Serentos, Raven Thanatos

Class: Rogue

Profession: Thief, Assassin, Mercenary

Weapons:

Wakizashi- plain black handled sword with a two foot long blade.

Katana- plain black handled sword with a two and a half foot long blade.

(2)Tanto- black handled knife with a foot long blade.

(2) Kama- pair of small one handed scythes.

Fukiya- A blowdart gun with poisoned blowdarts

Shuriken- Keeps a few small pouches of small four bladed shuriken

Longbow- plain dark wood

Armor:

Leather Lamellar Curaiss

Greaves

Bracers

Skills:

Combat- Blades, blowdart, archery throwing weapons, mounted combat

Survival- Unseen movement, acrobatics, herbology

Mental Acuity- High deduction skills, good sense of direction.

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, icy blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. Layer of stubble covering a narrow jaw that comes to a small rounded chin. Nose that remains straight in spite of having been broken. Lean muscular body to the point of veins being clearly visible like thick chords over the muscle. Six feet tall, obviously agile and strong. Wears good quality but otherwise plain black clothes (Sleeveless black shirt beneath black longsleeve button up, black trousers and suede boots). Also wears a ruby signet ring and necklace.

Backstory: Kyrian grew up an orphan in the streets of Kaiden Bar, his father killed in a duel and his mother died of sickness. Left to survive, he quickly learned the lyrics of the streets. His younger years were filled with the trial and error of thievery, learning to pickpocket, pick locks, hide, evade potential threats, and how to read people to know the possible consequences of getting caught and how aware people were. This has long since given him a strong awareness of those around him.

As he grew older, his skills grew. He learned how to fight, how to kill. And as he learned, his range of jobs grew until he was working as an assassin, killing for money. He learned the use of herbs and other ingredients to make poisons for every kind of use; tranquilizers, upset stomachs, depressants, ones that caused paranoia, aggression, paralysis, and of course, to kill. But by the same token, he learned herbs of the opposite affect; antidotes, anti-depressants, ones that cause wakefulness and awareness, to calm, and to heal.

Over time as his skills grew, and he was called for more and more jobs until one day, he vanished. No one knew his real name, and few knew the face of the assassin they hired, so when he left, no one knew until suddenly, there was one less assassin.

Edynol
04-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Looks awesome! Accepted!

8 Bit Hero
05-20-2013, 03:55 AM
(there was nothing else here, if Edynol says there was he was lying!!!)

Character name: Loki
Race:Human/Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Skills: Shape Shifting, BloodMagic
Hieght: 5ft'4
Hair:Purple
Eyes:Red
Discription:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrC960VsHnPUYF2Kksm-9h23YFROZ6S3s-HLPTr4Kg4KwdQy1C
Bio: Loki's father was a human farmer, the man was very weak, yet very kind. He worked very hard, and kept a very large farm afloat. One day the man met a beautiful woman, he had described her as being far prettier then any woman he had ever seen. Well the fact of the matter was she, was actually a demon, needless to say she fell in love with the old farmer. They had a baby together, and she named him Loki. Loki grew up as a farm boy, never learning of his demonic heritage. His kind hearted father who taught him how to be strong died when he was only the age of 10. Loki then followed his mother who began to teach him of his demonic heritage, but this was short lived his mother soon showed the true evil side of demons revealing that she killed the father. Outraged Loki attacked his mother, she retaliated by slicing him with a shadow blade. The blood covered boy learned of his true demonic powers that day as he crystallized the blood into a blade and slayed his evil mother. From that day fourth Loki has been wandering the world searching for an answer or a way to become human. Loki has very little control over his demonic powers and is damn near useless in a fight.

Edynol
05-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Denied you sonuvabich!

Nah just kidding. lol. Looks great! But what's with the camping list?

Drakkon
05-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Character name: Neh'Dexus (Or Dexter depending on the region.)
Race: Human..ish.
Class: The Magical/Crippled Drifter
Skills: Master of Death Magic, journeyman of Dark
Height: 5'7
Hair: Raggy and short brown hair.
Eyes: Brown
Description: He comes across easily as a cross between a down-on-his-luck merchant, and your average evil spellcaster. Death/Dark magic charms hang from various pieces of clothing, the most notable is a demonic jawbone on his right shoulder. Granted, he'll often cover himself in a robe or the like within cities as to avoid oh so pesky confrontations of his career choice. The robe generally completes the merchant appearance.

Bio: Neh'Dexus hails from Dagger Woods, during his childhood he semi-apprenticed underneath one of the warlocks of Zarangar. Watching the user of dark magic as he practiced, then attempting the spells on his own accord in secret. Eventually, he was caught, and the warlock attempted to kill him. However, Neh'dexus' abilities impressed him, if only because Neh'Dexus was relatively self-taught. While not properly taking the youngling as an apprentice... as many masters are charged with the damage their students cause. The Warlock allowed the child to watch and copy him. Waiting until he was older--and far less accident prone-- to accept him as a proper apprentice.
In his late teens Neh'Dexus took over his masters job of guarding the wall, and once again his eyes caught sight of a warlock with similar abilities. A user of Death magic. Neh'Dexus watched the warlock, as he did his master years ago. Listening careful as he practiced, and in turn practicing himself.
However, this time with the spells he learned from his master, he was not caught. Eventually befriending this warlock as equals during their watch upon the wall, Neh'Dexus was given actual spellbooks of Death Magic. At the age of twenty one, Neh'Dexus' became stricken with wanderlust, and left the city to travel. Studing his spellbooks, and practicing completely foreign spells of Death and Dark schools as he moved from village to city. Occasionally he met another user of Dark, or Dark magic, and traded experiences, notes of their experimenter such as what worked, and what nearly killed them. But most importantly.. Neh'Dexus discovering an economy of sorts of traveling spell casters. Spellbooks were always lost, or taken from one warlock to the next, and Neh'Dexus found that the kinder of his ilk traded spellbooks to grow their knowledge. And collectors often had duplicates. However many warlocks attempted to kill him for his books. By the age of forty he had crossed upon at least a hundred books. Many filled with spells he knew, some he didn't.
His wanderlust returned, and he soon found himself sailing towards the western lands. Upon realizing his abilities were not as tolerated as they were in the Dagger Woods, taking the alias Dexter, and gathering the attire of a merchant. Dexter travels to his hearts content. Using his spells to protect himself, and even playing the role of a doctor. Funneling corruption and disease from his patients, and storing the essences into his charms, which converts them into energy he uses later for spells that would normally exhaust him.

A little extra: During his travels, Neh'Dexus became crippled in his right leg. Along with his older age he's far slower then most. However, as his greatest assets are his spells, this causes any 'thugs' or 'weak-minded, corrupt fools with no real understanding of the powers they wield' to underestimate him.
Right before he drains them both of life and mental stability.

8 Bit Hero
05-21-2013, 02:39 AM
A second character if you will allow XD

Character name: Yuji
Race:Human/Elf
Skills: His runic magic is based off of creating rules for this realm. Well mainly just for himself and others who his runes are placed upon. This means he can create rules such as, you will feel un holy pain until this rune vanishes. He can even place runes upon himself to give hims skills such as teleportation, flight and other useful tricks, but all his runes only last for a short period of time. This magic is very powerful but also require timing and precision to use, this makes him have to fight in a very tricky and strategic way.
Hieght:6ft
Hair:black
Eyes:Purple
Discription:http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/3-2700.jpg
Bio: A human elf hybrid born into this world cursed and hated. He was taught an ancient magic, the runic magic of rules. This ancient magic was banned by most guilds and clans, the elves saw it as far to evil. Yuji was born into this dark evil world of rune magic. His father taught him at a young age how to use this forbidden power, he learned much from his father, but did not wish to stay in a world where he was hated and despised. Yuji fled his village and now wanders the world searching for a use of his miss understood talent.

ClumsyCalamity
05-21-2013, 02:47 AM
Character name: Lidra Summerlight

Race: Human (mother)/ White Dragon (father)

Class: Healer

Profession: Travelling Healer

Skills: Light Magic

Weapon:
Staff (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs12/f/2006/320/3/2/Wizard_Staff_by_Creaturiste.jpg) - Given to her by her mother when she left home.

Two Daggers (http://fc01.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/091/a/4/My_Dagger.jpg) - Given to her by her father when she left home.

Height: 5'3"

Hair: Long, Blond and wavy.

Eyes: Aqua Blue.

Discription:
Lidra is often seen in her traveling cloak, a light grey long cloak with worn light grey embroidery details. Within the cloak are dozens of strange pockets that contain many odds and ends. Under her cloak she wears a simple cream coloured dress that flares out around her ankles. As for her hair, it is usually pulled back from her face into a thick braid. Unfortunately, because of it's wild nature, her hair often flys out in every direction. Because of her chosen profession, a traveling healer, she wears simple but comfortable leather traveling boots. It is this form that she chooses for the most part.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z3unba.png

Her dragon form is pure white with dark eyes. She is rarely in this form unless it is absolutely needed.

http://i40.tinypic.com/6ge9o2.png

Bio:
Her parents raised her to live off of the land, her mother was a healer as was her mother and her mother's mother. Lidra was taught to follow in her foot steps. Her father, being a white dragon, passed on his affinity for light magics. So from a young age she learned to harvest herbs and other naturally found items into healing balms and cures for poisons.

Having grown up away from society, Lidra felt like she was missing out. So she began planning, she planned an adventure to travel the world of Etharnia and grow as both a person and a healer in the process. On her eighteenth birthday, she left home with gifts from her parents to find her place in this world.

After a few months of travels, she is still rather novice with her magics, but she uses her knowledge of healing plants to fill in the gaps when needed.

Edynol
05-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Shell! What a pleasant surprise! Very awesome character. Definitely accepted. :)

Interesting character as well Ace. And yes, a second character is perfectly okay. Heheh, if you include all the NPCs, I probably have like twenty in this rp. XD lol. So if you can handle it, go for it.

And to everyone, just to reiterate. You can use the NPCs in your posts and have them talk and do stuff as needed, just be sure to stay true to their character. Also, feel free to create your own NPCs and post them here or PM me and I'll add them to the NPC thread. Any questions, ideas, or requests at all, just ask. :)

GraftRaven
05-21-2013, 05:42 PM
So, I would assume that the step after submitting a character (and being approved) would be to check out the OOCs and join one, yes?

Character name: Viel Ashwalker

Race: Demon/Elf

Class: Mystic and practitioner of death and dark magic.

Skills: Viel is a being of many skills, most involved with surviving a street urchin's lifestyle, but also keeping his magic relatively concealed and "clean" of negative results.

Height: 5' even

Weight: 110 pounds

Hair: None

Eyes: Large brilliant green orbs seeming to stare at everything at once.

Description: Viel looks as confusing as his past actually is. His skin is an unnatural pale gray and bony ridges interrupt its smoothness mostly on his head, the extremities of his arms and legs, and his torso - looking like extra ribs in that case. His form is very small, delicate, and almost decidedly feminine, facts that help him avoid some of the persecution that comes his way. His face is just as smooth and delicate as the rest of him, almost uncanny, marred only by the large amount of ridges and fins that run from the front to the back of his skull, though it is smooth on the top.

In the way of clothing Viel wears plain brown leather garments, patched in places and worn heavily. Clothes that fit him are often designed to fit females, though he is glad to have clothes that fit at all. Scattered throughout his outfit are various straps, belts, and pouches with various trinkets and talismans. However, most of the time Viel is completely covered by a slightly ragged and worn looking dark gray cloak and hood, easily blending in to a lot of environments.

Bio: Viel began life hours after his birth at the same time his mother ended hers. If it were not for the necromantic ritual she had conducted he would have never lived, but she would not have lost her soul. It is an issue that he has struggled with often, prompting his own attitude toward the magic he practices.

After his troubling creation Viel was taken in by relatives in his small Elven village, though they were careful to keep him secret. All the time being trained from his mother's books and notes as she had wanted, supervised by various members of the family who were skilled with nature magics and made sure he was safe. However, word eventually got out that the family was keeping both a half demon and a budding necromancer in their midst and he was forced into exile.

That was fifteen years ago. The intervening time has seen Viel growing up in a life of vagrancy, traveling from city to city and living off of alms and whatever he can be paid for occasionally communicating with the dead as a mystic and confronting the occasional haunting. This is how he earned the name Ash Walker, by clearing away cursed spirits in the wake of a battle that left the area scorched and covered with ash.

His life is not easy, being persecuted as a necromancer and a demon and taking any jobs that come along to survive.

Edynol
05-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Yeah. Currently Marius' Gambit is the only active one. The others died out. Anyways, awesome character and accepted. :)

Oh and Ace's 2nd character was a joke so won't be in the RP.

8 Bit Hero
05-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Character name: Arch
Race:Human
Class: Swordsman
Skills: Has mastered his own style of sword fighting. He uses no magic, he has chosen to live and die by his blades.
Hieght: 6ft2
Hair: Blue
Eyes:Green
Discription:https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/155950_417812701624060_186194425_n.jpg
Bio:Arch was trained as a knight at a young age. He felt that the path of the knight was not one for him. He still loved fighting with a sword but he felt the shield was a waste in combat. Arch created his own fighting style with swords, he will use many blades in a fight, almost anything he can swing like a sword will due. He fights quickly and precisely. Arch wanders the world in search of students and those in need.

Edynol
05-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Accepted. :)

La Volpe
05-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Character name: Asilion Valkrin (As-il-eon Val-Kren)

Race: Human, with a small amount of elvish in him.

Class: Spell Sword, Assassin for higher.

Skills:

Shadow Walker- Asilion moves with silent foot falls, never seeming to make a noise above that of the tiniest jingle from one of the many ornaments he wears. Many have sworn he uses magic to muffle his steps, but in truth he's only mastered how to control each muscle of his foot, allowing him to step in perfect balance, distributing his weight perfectly.

Ambidextrous- Asilion can use both his hands for any task, from writing, to swordplay. He favors his right hand. (Gauntlet hand.)

Marathon Stamina- Do to years of being on the run from one thing or another, Asilion has gained himself an amazing cardio base. Able to run at a impressive pace for hours on end without tiring very much. At full speed, he is able to maintain the pace for at least 30 minutes with no pause.

Along with the skills above, Asilion is a skilled lock pick, pickpocket, among other key skills in his trade. He is also adept at sensing the flow of magic around him. He has a general grasp over magic, wind magic is his usual choice over other forms, though he also dabbles in some fire magic as well.

Description:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/160/6/a/asilion_by_thedarkestseason-d52vavv.jpg

Height: 5'7

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Pale Violet

On the right arm of Asilion, is a rather fearsome looking gauntlet that covers from his hand, to halfway up past his elbow. This is no normal piece of armor though... It is in fact a rather powerful magic artifact known as the Arcanists Bane. The gauntlet works both as a conduit for his magic powers, similar to the way a wand or staff would. But also as magic "catcher", able to "catch" magic spells fired his way, absorb it, and either store the energy in the rather large gem near the center of it, or send it back at the caster who'd launched it. It is only able to absorb so much magic before it is "full" and can't hold anymore. The power of the spell effects how much it will fill it. Once full, the gauntlet acts only as a shield of sorts, deflecting magic.

At first glance, this seems like the ultimate find... But the gauntlet can not be taken off after being put on, only releasing its current wearer at the time of death. The wearer must "feed" the artifact with magic energy. If no magic is absorbed within a months span, the gem embedded within the hand of the gauntlet will slowly begin to drain away his life to sustain it's eternal hunger. The artifact will leech the magic of enchantments in it touches them, feeding on the lingering energy of them, filling the gem to a certain amount, depending on the length of time it is in contact with it.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/180/a/3/Conjal__s_Fantasy_Twin_Axes_by_FantasyStock.jpg

A set of twin steel axes that Asilion uses with deadly skill. Each weighs around 6 lbs. They hang ever ready on each hip of the deadly assassin, perfectly balanced to be used for long periods of time without fear of exhaustion, or to be used as throwing weapons if his prey flees.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/189/6/5/dark_elven_bow_by_heidifury-d3lf6bb.jpg

A recurve bow that Asilion has carried with him since he left his home of Ghendaril in The Seaspanse Isles, at the age of 16. The bow is incredibly light, allowing Asilion move without fear of it weighing him down if the need for haste arises.

Bio: WIP

Edynol
05-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Awesome. Looks good. Welcome! :)

La Volpe
05-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Hooray! I'll go take a look at the IC, and work my way in!

Murpheus
05-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Character Name: Uten
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Gold
Class: Illusionist
http://i42.tinypic.com/4v21hd.jpg
Bio: He is a master Illusionist who passes himself off as a master of the arcane arts. He is fairly athletic and a brilliant tactician. He is very skilled in knife-based combat (carrying a large arsenal of throwing knives that he can use for short or long range combat) as well as illusions to disorient and toy with his foes. Although he can often times come off as arrogant and cocky, he is usually just having fun.

Skills:
- Knife Summoning: Allows him to summon his Throwing Knives at will.
- Illusions: an AOE style status effect that allows Uten to control a target's 5 senses to create illusions. If an Illusion would "kill" a target, it simply knocks them unconscious due to mental trauma.
- Phantasms: Allows Uten to craft physically real illusions that can effect their surroundings. These types of illusions require more energy and focus to use and create depending on what he's crafting.
- Barriers: Allows him to generate invisible protective barriers that are vulnerable to piercing attacks.
- Levitation: Allows him to fly through the air.

Edynol
05-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Can you put an age? He doesn't have to know his age but he needs one. lol. And is there a better picture? Looks like Orko from He-Man.

Murpheus
05-30-2013, 10:58 PM
I put down an age. As for the picture, I can find a more realistic looking one, but his face is ultimately meant to look ambiguous.

Edynol
05-31-2013, 01:17 PM
No prob with that. lol. Just that one looks like so much like Orko. XD

Drakkon
05-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Now he looks like Veigar's (from league of legends) good twin brother. (I say good because Veigar is evil.)

Murpheus
06-01-2013, 11:33 PM
I decided to simply redo my character. So he's all updated now.

Derpnaster
09-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Hmm. I'm interested but I don't think my writing style would work here.