PDA

View Full Version : Chatting

Drakkon
01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Since this will hopefully get a few games going. (Key word. Hopefully) I asked Ed if he was planning to make like a chat thread or something and since he has a lot of major stuff to do for the rest of this place. I offered to make it and he said go ahead XD.

Anyway, and basically. No matter how many rp's there are, and which ones your in. Everyone rping in Ethanria can, or should... talk with everyone else in here. So if you have a question about the lore, if your in the same time periods see what the other guys did in a certain place if at all so the GM's know what to take note of without actually going through so many pages to see what they did. (PMs help too though but yeah)

Basically this is an all purpose chat thread we can use to get to know everyone whose adding to the history and lore of the world of Ethanria...

annnd the first subject.

Anyone else as excited as the 14 year old still in a coffee rush about this? ~Lycan~

Edynol
01-22-2012, 07:46 PM
*Bangs his head til he needs a prescription for Rogain* Yep! This will open up almost endless possibilities. I know the rules seem like a lot, it is a lengthy read, but really, as long as it stays within the fantasy world, you can do pretty much anything that comes to mind.

Drakkon
01-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Aye! And a lot of the work I wanna do to help this world the absolute BEST (I'm that kind of kid.) reminds me to work on my own giant ass world... AKA my writing -facedesk- anyway, I think I'll work on making a second rp here just to help out tonight when everyone's on. Or trying too... XD.

As for now I'm gonna use my cell phone to plan days where I remind myself to work on my writing at least once a week XD. I do wanna be an Author when I grow up.

Edynol
01-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Finally got everything moved over and organized. Whew!

Drakkon
01-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Three cheers!

Everyone else is quiet.. XD.

Edynol
01-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Heheheh. It'll pick up once everyone gets on.

Drakkon
01-22-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm currently asking my partner in crime about co-gming the side rp I wanna make.. XD.

Death of Korzan
01-23-2012, 03:53 PM
MORNING. :3

Drakkon
01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Good morning! A nice big cup of coffee plus a match in LoL makes my entire body shake XD.

Death of Korzan
01-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Ahah I'm joking it's 4:14 over here.
Anyway, may I ask, is there a race of intelligent Giant Spiders? :3

Drakkon
01-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Do you mean in this world or in general?

I think Lord of the Rings had a race of semi-intelligent spiders. That or they could just talk. I know DnD had a spider goddess and centaur like spider people. (Replace human with Drow) And I'm pretty sure there are a few movies with very intelligent spiders.

Edynol
01-23-2012, 04:27 PM
LotR had one large spider that was somewhat intelligent. The one who stung Frodo near the end. But that was it. And in World of Warcraft, there are the Nerubians, who are half spider-humanoids. But in Ethanria, no, not yet. But if you have an idea for a race like that, I'd love to hear it. Just try to make it somewhat original.

Drakkon
01-23-2012, 05:05 PM
-raises hand- Can I pm you an idea for something? It's literally a giant mush of normal shit in one but the idea is kinda original XD.

Death of Korzan
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Ahah, well basically my idea is just a giant spider who whilst she cannot talk she is the broodmother of children, she is literally massive, like, as big as a truck, her oldest babies being as large as small cars and the youngest being the size of footballs. She is a member of an extremely rare species of spider and she is extremely dangerous. She has managed to gain a grasp of magic, only in the terms of speaking to one inside their head. She'd basically pluck at her enemies with her children and devour them, leaving the scraps for her weak offspring. She can also give birth to worker larvae, which are tiny little bugs that burrow into her prey's temple and reduce their brain to a soft mush, making them easier to subdue, easier being a modest statement.

Thought it would be an interesting character to evolve and maybe end up having the main cast of Ethanria have to overcome at some point in the main plot?

Drakkon
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM
nice... XD.

Edynol
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Sure. Maybe she could live in the old ruins of some long abandoned dwarf city in underground tunnels where a magical artifact is. And that could be where she got her powers from.

Drakkon
01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
blaah I'm so tired.. Ed.. it may be awhile before I can give you some orc clans.. XD.

Mattie2009
01-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Post #666 in this ooc forum. I am the evilest of all!
Just kidding don't kill me

Drakkon
01-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Number of the Beast.

Anyone heard of that song?

Blah... I'm debating on what to do to 'join' with the main group. Have Fox's Char bump into Alice cause he said something about that. Ed's preisty character bumping into her. Or anyone bumping into either Dread or Alice.

Course Alice is more... bump-able... XD.

Death of Korzan
01-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Alright well you decide the ruins, what they're called, and I'll post them, will she primarily feed of dwarves? :)

Drakkon
01-26-2012, 01:49 PM
hrrrrrmmmmmmm...... this place needs more people... just my opinion XD.

Drakkon
04-01-2012, 02:59 AM
DOUBLE POST.
A few months apart...

Anyone else get that rather long database error?

Mr. Rope
04-01-2012, 03:09 AM
They're all long now.

More importantly, Nature's Wrath seems to have got died. It SOUNDED like we were about to get an NPC post. :C

Drakkon
04-01-2012, 05:05 AM
This is in no way meant to offend Ed... but I think he spent too much time randomly popping into an ooc thread of an rp I joined this morning to say I'm a bit weird XD.

Edynol
04-01-2012, 02:21 PM
*Scoffs* I am offended! *Smacks Drak with a gutted sperm whale*

Drakkon
04-01-2012, 02:38 PM
-turns into a ghost and lets it go through him- Bloody hell! That almost killed me! Well sort of I'm already dead per say atm now... XD.

Edynol
04-01-2012, 02:40 PM
*Chuckles* Remember I control the dead and undead. *Makes Drak dance the Hokey Pokey*

Drakkon
04-01-2012, 02:45 PM
-quickly turns into a Demon who's name is Xnil who has ghost-like abilities.- And I control a Platoon of characters with special abilities like this. -Chuckles at inside joke.-

Setsa
04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
give me a cattle prod and I'll get nature posts in :D waiting on edy to post with npc so your right rope!

Drakkon
04-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Was I right in pointing out what he was doing instead?
-looks in his portable hole- No... nope... There's willy the Will-o-the-wisp. I have a chainsaw with a cattle prod attachment, wanna use that instead Setsa?

BattleAxePirate
04-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Okay, so I don't know if I can post here or what... Uhm... Edynol has been asking me about joining here since I started on RPA and well... I like the setting of the game but I don't wanna crowd the game... If there were other threads I could rp in I would join but it looks like there is only one real game going at the moment... So... Uhm... Yeah? Also... Does anyone want me here? XD I just want to know, because... Some people who have been in a roleplay for a long time don't like new people coming into a roleplay they've been in for a long time... Soez yeah!

Setsa
04-13-2012, 07:37 PM
we have 3 rp threads here:

Marius Gambit
Natures Wrath

And Our Training Grounds one that is great for newbiew, veteran RPAers..and anyone wanting to bring up their skills or slowly join in the Ethanria.

Edynol
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
We are always welcoming new people, so no worries there. All the RPs are active, just with all that's been going on with the server move and everything things have slowed down a bit, but now that everything is stable and no more crashes, things should start picking back up soon. So just make a character and we can figure out where to go form there. :)

Drakkon
04-13-2012, 10:27 PM
We also have a lounge, and a hot tub... but Ed hasn't let anyone in those yet XD.

Course me breaking them doesn't help...

BattleAxePirate
04-14-2012, 05:51 AM
Oh... Okay. Sorry for all the awkwardness. I just... Yeah, lost kid is lost \._./ thanks everyone... I guess I'll just put up my character and try to figure out what to do from there. Thanks so much everyone.

Setsa
04-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Always :) :hugg: for the Pirate lol

Drakkon
04-21-2012, 02:27 PM
La la lalalala....

Anyone watch Doctor Who?

Death of Korzan
06-21-2012, 04:47 PM
So guys, I know it's been a long time, but my Role-playing ability has improved and I was basically wondering if that spider position would still be open?

Edynol
06-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Spider position?

SQJ
08-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Hi guys.
I figured I'd throw in a weird char @_@
I hope its okay.

Drakkon
08-07-2012, 02:08 PM
These RP's have gone on the slow side :/